Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #701
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
How can Meredith be dead? She was always able to control FIRE so obviously FIRE can't hurt her (right)...

Sylar is obviously still alive, just sidelined. Do ya'll think Mohinder got a power with the formula or just healed?
 12-16-2008, 01:25 AM         #702
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
How can Meredith be dead? She was always able to control FIRE so obviously FIRE can't hurt her (right)...

Sylar is obviously still alive, just sidelined. Do ya'll think Mohinder got a power with the formula or just healed?
if it was just fire she'd be ok, but she collapse a whole building on top of her. that formula probably just filled the holes his formula was missing.
 9 years ago '05        #703
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
 billieskeet said:
if it was just fire she'd be ok, but she collapse a whole building on top of her. that formula probably just filled the holes his formula was missing.
Umm but how would the building collapse on her? She technically shouldn't even of been fazed by the fire itself so why wouldn't she of just walked outta the place ya know what I mean? Even though she exploded with fire everywhere SHE should've been perfectly fine right?
 9 years ago '04        #704
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Umm but how would the building collapse on her? She technically shouldn't even of been fazed by the fire itself so why wouldn't she of just walked outta the place ya know what I mean? Even though she exploded with fire everywhere SHE should've been perfectly fine right?
she probably stayed so that when she explode it would be contain if she walked outside she could have probably burned some parts of the world, gotta wait till the next volume and see if she is alive or dead...

Hiro is now powerless and wonder if next volume he is now the side kick...

Sylar not sure if he is dead I really hope not but if he is give us a better villian for next volume (doubt it since preview might be all about people with power getting capture or trying to avoid getting capture)..

Peter got a ability to fly but what else does he have??

Anyone think they did not do the next volume scene until they knew who will win the presidential election??

Last edited by unkn0wn; 12-16-2008 at 05:32 AM..
 12-16-2008, 07:54 AM         #705
KRIB-MASTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:

Peter got a ability to fly but what else does he have??
his ability is to absorb other peoples powers, he was close to nathan when he got his ability back so he absorbed his power. He needs to be around more people with powers to get more powers, its like hes starting from scratch.
 9 years ago '07        #706
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 KRIB-MASTER said:
his ability is to absorb other peoples powers, he was close to nathan when he got his ability back so he absorbed his power. He needs to be around more people with powers to get more powers, its like hes starting from scratch.
whoa whoaa whoa......how u kno that needle he stuck in himself wasnt just flying juice, how you kno he got his orignal powers back
 12-16-2008, 09:38 AM         #707
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my god this show sucks.

hasnt been good since the episode before season 1's finale.

good news is lost is on its way :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #708
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 FlashP3 said:
my god this show sucks.

hasnt been good since the episode before season 1's finale.

good news is lost is on its way :applause:
:angry3:
 12-16-2008, 10:08 AM         #709
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
whoa whoaa whoa......how u kno that needle he stuck in himself wasnt just flying juice, how you kno he got his orignal powers back
NO he got his original powers back he can still mimic
other people abilities when he stuck himself he knew exactly
what to do was fly off I'm pretty sure he has all the abilities back
if not oh well he will soon

OH yeah as far as Nathan being the President in that future we
saw when Peter had the scar it wasn't even Nathan then, it was Sylar
shape shifted into lookin like Nathan

Last edited by tj.iscool; 12-16-2008 at 10:09 AM..
 12-16-2008, 10:19 AM         #710
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even in the future from this season nathan was prez.
 9 years ago '05        #711
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
anyone else think Ando's power is the defintition of puzzy, as a human all was is a sidekick now that he got powers all he can do is make OTHERS become powerful.....he has a sidekick type power smh

and laughing at hiro manning up and knocking that chick out

skuuze me

*throws weak punch*

*bi*ch falls down*

*takes paper*

thank yuuuu
 12-16-2008, 12:47 PM         #712
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
she could've yeah, I'm not sayin she's definitely dead, but until someone sees her walking around she's a.ssumed to be dead. I've read enough comics to know that a mufu*ka ain't dead until they show their body in a casket and even then it's not for sure.
 12-16-2008, 12:50 PM         #713
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
anyone else think Ando's power is the defintition of puzzy, as a human all was is a sidekick now that he got powers all he can do is make OTHERS become powerful.....he has a sidekick type power smh

and laughing at hiro manning up and knocking that chick out

skuuze me

*throws weak punch*

*bi*ch falls down*

*takes paper*

thank yuuuu
Well think about it. Ando's power can make other ppl stronger, but at the same time I'm sure if he practices he can overload them, a.k.a., make them lose control and potentially k!ll them, it's an offensive weapon as well.
 12-16-2008, 05:23 PM         #714
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Well think about it. Ando's power can make other ppl stronger, but at the same time I'm sure if he practices he can overload them, a.k.a., make them lose control and potentially k!ll them, it's an offensive weapon as well.
Yea I was thinkin the same thing. I kept thinkin what if he was to hold on to them or be touched longer, he could make them explode or somethin
 9 years ago '05        #715
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 Rico23 said:
i wonder if he'll uses his powers on Hiro to try and give him back his power :confused12:
he will

remeber earlier in this season where Hiro sees the future and he sees ando "killing him", well he wasnt k!lling him in the picture he because now we know ando was shooting that energy blast sh*t he had into him, not some death blast
 12-16-2008, 07:40 PM         #716
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
he will

remeber earlier in this season where Hiro sees the future and he sees ando "killing him", well he wasnt k!lling him in the picture he because now we know ando was shooting that energy blast sh*t he had into him, not some death blast
sick. yup. you got it.
 9 years ago '05        #717
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
 youngvito18 said:
he will

wasn't hiro about to slice him when he did that though?
 9 years ago '06        #718
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
Clarie saying "I'll give him a spanking" & black president.
 9 years ago '04        #719
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
noah bennett should be invincible after he got shot in the eye he got a blood transfusion from claire/adam if i remember rightly

same as nathan when he got burnt
 9 years ago '04        #720
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:
he will

I thought that was an alt future.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy