Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 282
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #621
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 modalee81 said:
Another way that Aurthur may have known where Hiro was is because he can draw the future like Mendez and could have drwn Hiro going back 16 years ago to get the catalyst thus he knew where to find him.

When watching Heroes you have think a little harder about how they did it instead of going straight to bashing the writers so that you can hate on the show which is what i see a few idiots on here doing (not directed to anyone particular).
exactly. When it comes to comics, you have to think outside the box. I've been a comic nerd all of my life so I'm well aware of things I see in Heroes.

Which is my enjoy the show so much.
 9 years ago '04        #622
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
....hmmm When Sylar asked Authur if he was family his new found power to tell the difference between truth in lies didnt go off when Authur said yes but it did when his said yes when Sylar asked if he was his father. Maybe their was a sound effect error or something but I know im not the only one that caught that.
 9 years ago '04        #623
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 XxC4xX said:
....hmmm When Sylar asked Authur if he was family his new found power to tell the difference between truth in lies didnt go off when Authur said yes but it did when his said yes when Sylar asked if he was his father. Maybe their was a sound effect error or something but I know im not the only one that caught that.
you sure Sylar asked him if they were family?? I missed it all I remember was Sylar stopping the bullet then asking if he was his father...
 9 years ago '05        #624
lamarowns 
space
avatar space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 612 612
good ep leadin 2 season finale...wonder when pete is gonna realize he needs his powers back 2 stop his bro and wht if pete already has his powers but hasn't realized it yet
 12-09-2008, 07:36 PM         #625
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
OK, I just gotta know: how did Arthur Petrelli go back in time and why did he then need to take Hiro's power? Everything else was fine up until then, but it was as if the writers decided to say "fu*k THIS...let's just write down some crap and go home early today!"

Other than that, I liked this episode. I'm glad Arthur's dead (but knowing Heroes, it won't last long) but I wish that Peter had k!lled him. Then he'd seem more cool. Sylar was pretty awsome. I loved his face when he was lying to that lady in the glasses. Speaking of which, HRG looks weird without his. Daphne's really s3xy as always. I can't believe it's the season finale already. It looks intense, I think that Marine guy is going to betray them.

Sylar >>> ___________
no offense...but are you a pre-teen?
 9 years ago '06        #626
dj_60_2000 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$797 | Props total: 708 708
 astrotrain said:
Is it just me or was Hiros mum pretty milfed out?
I think that's old girl from one of the Karate Kid movies.
 9 years ago '07        #627
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 unkn0wn said:
you sure Sylar asked him if they were family?? I missed it all I remember was Sylar stopping the bullet then asking if he was his father...
he asked are you my family...........then arthur was like yes.........then a pause happened, then he said im your father then bam spider sense wemt off and k!lled him


i gotta good question for yall well really question of the writers of whether they wanted it to be interesting and dont try to son me cuz i seen every episode, but when arthur took peter powers essentially getting the time travel and teleporting powers.......why didnt he go after claire himself instead of sending knox, the flame dude.....then sending sylar and elle, when all he had to do was pop up grab her and roll out


Last edited by Syphernix; 12-09-2008 at 10:13 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #628
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 dj_60_2000 said:
I think that's old girl from one of the Karate Kid movies.
yo that girl in yo avy from smallville "plastique episode" fu*kin s3xy as hell
 12-09-2008, 10:26 PM         #629
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
he asked are you my family...........then arthur was like yes.........then a pause happened, then he said im your father then bam spider sense wemt off and k!lled him


i gotta good question for yall well really question of the writers of whether they wanted it to be interesting and dont try to son me cuz i seen every episode, but when arthur took peter powers essentially getting the time travel and teleporting powers.......why didnt he go after claire himself instead of sending knox, the flame dude.....then sending sylar and elle, when all he had to do was pop up grab her and roll out
sometimes bosses let their lankies handle the dirty work. My boss could do everything I'm doing, but why would she? She's the boss.
 9 years ago '04        #630
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Couldnt peter get his powers back through the formula now that the catalyst has been found ?


Is next week the season finale or is it the finale before going on break?
 9 years ago '04        #631
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Couldnt peter get his powers back through the formula now that the catalyst has been found ?


Is next week the season finale or is it the finale before going on break?
It is the finale before going to break. They start back up with Vol 4 on Feb 2nd :angry-smiley-030:
 9 years ago '04        #632
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 dj_60_2000 said:
I think that's old girl from one of the Karate Kid movies.
yup.. that's exactly who it was.. tamlyn tomita.. she's in her 40s and still very attractive.. guess you can say im partial to asian chicks..


Last edited by GetOnMahLevel; 12-10-2008 at 12:33 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #633
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,524 | Props total: 45 45
Quit asking dumb fu*king "what if" "why don't they?" questions.... and complaining about the "holes" in the movie... They are writing the story and you are watching it. That's the end. Enjoy it or don't watch it.

It's a great show if you guys can just sit there and enjoy instead of criticizing every little thing about it.
 9 years ago '06        #634
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
 BeeZaK said:
Quit asking dumb fu*king "what if" "why don't they?" questions.... and complaining about the "holes" in the movie... They are writing the story and you are watching it. That's the end. Enjoy it or don't watch it.

It's a great show if you guys can just sit there and enjoy instead of criticizing every little thing about it.
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '07        #635
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
:sleep2:
 9 years ago '04        #636
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 BeeZaK said:
Quit asking dumb fu*king "what if" "why don't they?" questions.... and complaining about the "holes" in the movie...
When did the movie dropped??? got a link to it???
 9 years ago '05        #637
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Syphernix said:
he asked are you my family...........then arthur was like yes.........then a pause happened, then he said im your father then bam spider sense wemt off and k!lled him


i gotta good question for yall well really question of the writers of whether they wanted it to be interesting and dont try to son me cuz i seen every episode, but when arthur took peter powers essentially getting the time travel and teleporting powers.......why didnt he go after claire himself instead of sending knox, the flame dude.....then sending sylar and elle, when all he had to do was pop up grab her and roll out
because............that would have took exactly 20 seconds instead of 4 episodes.......got to give people something to watch
 9 years ago '04        #638
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 Syphernix said:
he asked are you my family...........then arthur was like yes.........then a pause happened, then he said im your father then bam spider sense wemt off and k!lled him

I knew i wasnt the only person that heard/seen that.
 12-10-2008, 05:02 PM         #639
gangstaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this season is better than season 2.
heroes is getting exciting now give opinions
 9 years ago '08        #640
cw0974 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
ummm heroes is going kind of crazy...
it was all over the place with all the new characters and stuff
but i think it's getting back on trackt.

however, now that elle is dead, i have nothing to look at hahaha
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy