Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-08-2008, 09:05 PM         #601
Ghostly00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHATTTT a fu*king damn Episode, fu*kkkk!!!!!
 12-08-2008, 09:11 PM         #602
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone else notice how he didn't get shot in the "back" of the head like he was supposed to? Probably still lying there on he floor tho cause the Haitian is still in the area and why the "light" left his body but where'd it go?
 9 years ago '04        #603
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 JNyiri77 said:
How'd he go back in time?
I believe Petrelli went back in time because when he stole Peter's powers, if I recall correctly Peter ended up getting Hiro's powers at one point in time. And well since Petrelli stole Peter's powers and well yeah you get the picture....but HOLY sh*t @ Tonights episode hell the last 15mins of the show.
 12-08-2008, 10:57 PM         #604
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Peter= showed the world he really is a bi*ch and will always be a bi*ch with no fukking balls

Sylar= my favorite character now, dude goes hard (pause)

man, why was peter taking so goddamn long, eben when haitian jack told him he couldnt hold author no more peter was on some wait sh*t smh, fukkin lame

sylar is a 1 man army but why didnt he take authors powers???????? either way big ups to sylar and i hope hiro dies, n*gga put his chest out talking bout protectin this and protectin that....dude got jacked for his fast as fukk and i wish they k!lled claire already
Hell he don't need aurthurs powers, they do the samething
I just wonder why Sylar k!lls people for they powers still since
he can take them without goin in they brain...But then agin I realized
he goes in they brain to see how the powers work, lazy fool
 9 years ago '08        #605
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
yeah, tonights episode was pretty good. hiro is still a jerk off "i save cheerleader again."

the fugg outta here.

sylar's character is the only thing thats makes me want to watch the show anymore, but next week they will make him have another epiphany and he will want to be a good guy again.
 9 years ago '08        #606
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
Good episode!

Sylar >>>>>

9 years ago '06        #607
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2315 2315
WOW! This episode was fu*king crazy. Its the best episode I can remember since season 1 the way it all went down at the end was greatness. Sylar is back to being the k!lling machine like we all loved . I wonder where the light catlyst went, how hiro will get back, and how does that time travel experience of claire impact her life now?

Next week will be intense and its only end of vol 2 of this chapter AKA halfway point of season 3 until it resumes in Jan 2009.
 12-09-2008, 12:18 AM         #608
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heroes just go mo' serious! Sylar back on his grind, I fu*kin love it! Those Marines are gonna be beastin on people soon.
 9 years ago '07        #609
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
This ep....
too sick.
 9 years ago '06        #610
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
This season is sooo much better than Season 2 and i dont see it slowing down for the second half of the season
 12-09-2008, 03:49 AM         #611
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goddamn that was a good episode. Sylar and Bennett are Gs... Can't wait for episode 12... we're only halfway through the season! End of volume next week though...
 9 years ago '04        #612
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
For a while, I thought the direction was seriously going nowhere, but this episode just put threw a bunch of logs right in the furnace. Heroes is back on its grind. Sucks that they're picking up right when the volume is ending, but that's how they do sh*t. Either way, Sylar's back and gotdamn, this man just stole the fu*king show.

Sylar >>>> your favorite TV villain
 9 years ago '04        #613
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
Is it just me or was Hiros mum pretty milfed out?
 9 years ago '07        #614
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
OK, I just gotta know: how did Arthur Petrelli go back in time and why did he then need to take Hiro's power? Everything else was fine up until then, but it was as if the writers decided to say "fu*k THIS...let's just write down some crap and go home early today!"

Other than that, I liked this episode. I'm glad Arthur's dead (but knowing Heroes, it won't last long) but I wish that Peter had k!lled him. Then he'd seem more cool. Sylar was pretty awsome. I loved his face when he was lying to that lady in the glasses. Speaking of which, HRG looks weird without his. Daphne's really s3xy as always. I can't believe it's the season finale already. It looks intense, I think that Marine guy is going to betray them.

Sylar >>> ___________
 9 years ago '08        #615
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 irhabi007 said:
OK, I just gotta know: how did Arthur Petrelli go back in time and why did he then need to take Hiro's power? Everything else was fine up until then, but it was as if the writers decided to say "fu*k THIS...let's just write down some crap and go home early today!"

Sylar >>> ___________
arthur petrelli took peters powers. peter had already gotten the ability to teleport and travel through time from hiro, so when arthur took peter's powers, he got that power to control space and time. and i believe he said he was taking hiro's power because he was unaware that peter had taken it already. also, i believe he took it to trap hiro in that time. i do agree with you that the writing is nowhere near as good as it was in season 1, but it is still much better than season 2. holding it to this season's standards, i feel as though this episode was very good.
 9 years ago '08        #616
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 modalee81 said:
This season is sooo much better than Season 2 and i dont see it slowing down for the second half of the season
when are they picking up the second half?
 9 years ago '08        #617
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 irhabi007 said:

Other than that, I liked this episode. I'm glad Arthur's dead (but knowing Heroes, it won't last long) but I wish that Peter had k!lled him. Then he'd seem more cool. Sylar was pretty awsome. I loved his face when he was lying to that lady in the glasses. Speaking of which, HRG looks weird without his. Daphne's really s3xy as always. I can't believe it's the season finale already. It looks intense, I think that Marine guy is going to betray them.

Sylar >>> ___________
I just figured out that some of you people watching this are complete morons.

Arthur took ALL of Peter's powers which had Hiro's power included. How in the hell do you think he got to the location when he turned hiro into a 10 year old? He freaken teleported. Every ability has a unique sound and you catch it when Arthur teleported back after making a hiro a 10 year old.

And

Why in the hell do you think he took Hiro's power? Hiro was acting Gung ho and his a threat to Arthur's plan. He took Hiro's power and threw him off the building to remove him as a threat.
 9 years ago '07        #618
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
 KarteL13 said:
I just figured out that some of you people watching this are complete morons.

Arthur took ALL of Peter's powers which had Hiro's power included. How in the hell do you think he got to the location when he turned hiro into a 10 year old? He freaken teleported. Every ability has a unique sound and you catch it when Arthur teleported back after making a hiro a 10 year old.

And

Why in the hell do you think he took Hiro's power? Hiro was acting Gung ho and his a threat to Arthur's plan. He took Hiro's power and threw him off the building to remove him as a threat.
I should have clarified, I meant how did Arthur know what point of time to go to? I know he already had the power. He didn't see the drawings.
 9 years ago '08        #619
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 irhabi007 said:
I should have clarified, I meant how did Arthur know what point of time to go to? I know he already had the power. He didn't see the drawings.
That's left for the audience to decide. The show already established Arthur as a supreme being with unlimited power. I mean, it was already noted that Claire had "the light". For him to go back and observe where it all started isn't a stretch. The fact that its written in a comic isn't stretch as well.

I knew Arthur was going to intercept I just thought it was going to happen after they returned.
 9 years ago '06        #620
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Another way that Aurthur may have known where Hiro was is because he can draw the future like Mendez and could have drwn Hiro going back 16 years ago to get the catalyst thus he knew where to find him.

When watching Heroes you have think a little harder about how they did it instead of going straight to bashing the writers so that you can hate on the show which is what i see a few idiots on here doing (not directed to anyone particular).
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now