Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #561
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
 xtrapimpin said:
The longest eclipse ever

apparently Mr Bennet watched Sylar smash elle, cuz the last show ended he had the scope on them and didn't shoot till after they smashed

I just wish Mohinder would die

Nathan get locked up with prositutes and magically changes his mind about his dads plan

Sylar don't know what the fu*k he wanna be, he's not evil, he's evil

Characters act randomly at the drop of a dime

Every character on the show is an idiot, everytime Hiro or Peter see the future its a different version of terrible....so that means these are the worst heroes ever

And the most powerful characters(Peter, Hiro, Sylar) are also the dumbest idiots(besides Mohinder), then they take Peter powers and make Hiro a kid, and Sylar has self esteem issues

And now the main villain who has Peters powers(which is damn near everybody's powers), and his mind control powers, just be chilling, looking evil, saying evil stuff, plotting evil, waisting perfectly good stolen powers

I wish they'd k!ll Mohinder

I wished they'd k!ll everybody and start over, I don't care about any of these idiots

I used to like this show but Season 2 and now Season 3 really really suck
At least I got Dexter for 2 more episodes and Lost around the corner. I like Supernatural and even Smallville is decent this year, what the hell is Heroes doing???
Agreed, season 1 was the bomb. Season 2 sucked hard, Season 3 sucks. Its like the writers dumbed down the story but i dont get how they dumbed down the acting too
 12-02-2008, 08:02 PM         #562
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Alll extra powerful characters are flawed. Its purposely done otherwise there wouldn't be a show or a story to work with.

A prime example is Superman. By far the most powerful character but the biggest pus*y.

Its just a relief that idiots like you aren't writing shows. Not to say the writers of heroes are perfect, but I see what they're doing.
forreal

imagine superman with an attitude similar to some1 like batman....there would be no DC story line...most villains would be dead in less than a week
 9 years ago '04        #563
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 irhabi007 said:
I get the feeling that when we see the last episode of the season we'll realize just how much filler most of this season was. I just think the last episode will be some quick wrap up that makes it look so easy, like using the Haitian.

And full eclipses don't usually take place within 1 year of each other.

My problem with Heroes is I have been spoiled by LOST.

LOST is written better than perhaps any TV show, ever. The problem is I am now spoiled, and hold other things up next to it in comparison; where flaws and plot holes and script garbage are so easily spotted.

Heroes is still a really cool show. It may not live up to its 1st season, like many bands don't always live up to their first album. But this doesn't mean it's total garbage. I think the show gets too much heat, as if bashing it because it's easy is now the trendy thing--myself included.

After just watching eclipse part 2, I've decided to lay down the whip and just enjoy the show for what it is: a comic book on televsion. Not every edition of a comic book is brilliant writing. There is a lot of "filler" in X-Men, Spiderman, etc. But the meat and potatoes is still a pretty cool story.

I like a confused, yet still evil-at-heart Sylar. I enjoy a power monger like Arthur, the love struggle between Suresh and Maya, the mysterious Hatian, how Hiro can theoretically kick everyone's a.ss with no problem, and does when he applies himself, but he prefers a more detective approach.

There are still a lot of cool points in the show, and when it boils down to it, we should be thankful a show about super heroes is done this well, because it could be FAR more cheesey.

So, that's all I'm saying. Maybe when we're bashing every little nitpicky flaw, we've let go of the enjoyment and replaced it with cynicism. I personally think there's a lot left to enjoy about the show, even if it's not eactly full of groundbreaking plots.

Hell, 95% of the sh*t on TV is guilty of the same thing.
i agree, and i think the writing is on point

i am showing one of my boys season 1 right now and season 3 made a lot of things in season 1 make more sense
 12-02-2008, 08:38 PM         #564
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked all Seasons of Heroes. I thought Volume/Season 2 was pretty insightful to the characters, and i liked the central plot, Volume 2 really didnt have a chance to make "filler" episodes because the schedule was so tight.

That being said, this last week's episode, at first I thought the idea of them all losing powers was kinda iffy, since the show is built on them having powers, but the "deaths" of Claire and Sylar really showed how vunerable these heroes still are.

And Claire is the central piece of the show, as well as my sugababy. Any thought of k!lling off Claire should be disreguarded immediately.

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 12-02-2008 at 08:40 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #565
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
 KarteL13 said:
Alll extra powerful characters are flawed. Its purposely done otherwise there wouldn't be a show or a story to work with.

A prime example is Superman. By far the most powerful character but the biggest pus*y.

Its just a relief that idiots like you aren't writing shows. Not to say the writers of heroes are perfect, but I see what they're doing.
:applause::applause:EXACTLY
 9 years ago '04        #566
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
hmm.. if Elle died.. i wanna know where 'Little Noah' comes from.. cuz when Sylar smashed her.. i thought for sure that was 'Little Noah's' mama..
 9 years ago '07        #567
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3235 3235
 GetOnMahLevel said:
hmm.. if Elle died.. i wanna know where 'Little Noah' comes from.. cuz when Sylar smashed her.. i thought for sure that was 'Little Noah's' mama..
maybe Little Noah is actually Noah, HRG

or maybe HRG had an impact on him. that futures probably gone though

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 12-02-2008 at 11:56 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #568
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Futures been changed
 9 years ago '05        #569
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 modalee81 said:
Futures been changed
exactly cuz I'm positive Sylar isn't going to name is child Noah after Noah k!llED HIM lol.
 9 years ago '05        #570
space
space
Ya know what makes NO fu*king sense...

Sylar took that one fees power of being able to see everything someone's been [he took that power early on int he season, when Angela Petrelli deliberately gave her to him]...all season I've been waiting to see the significance of that moment [like I figured when Arthur was telling Sylar all that sh*t I thought Sylar touched him and knew the truth] but that sh*t hasn't happened yet. WHY is Sylar acting all confused, not knowing who to trust and sh*t, when all he has to do is touch the person and see everything they've done then he'll know who's tellin' the real deal :banghead:
 9 years ago '07        #571
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 Steve07 said:
Ok first off it was a sick ep. Now one thing I didn't get and correct me if I'm wrong. Daphne without her powers became a cripple but was Arthur P being kept alive by some sort of power too? So now without the powers shouldn't he be back to being unable to move and sh*t?
he cant just die. hes back to his normal health when he took adams power. he can die from someone k!lling him but not just because he lost his power.

same applies to adam when the Haitian guy was around him. he may be old, but hes technically in perfect health.

when he crumbled into bones and ashes when his power was taken...well thats what i call a plot hole unfortunatly, unless arthur just sucked his life out of him
 9 years ago '07        #572
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 str8_akademiks said:
This show is beyond saving.
I love the optimism here. One episode and it's picking up.. Then the show slows down to a crawl and you're pinned with another unbelievably sh*tty episode, then the cycle continues.
Do ya'll realize that this show pretty much is back to square one?
It's so incredibly stupid I don't even know what to say.
When you try to k!ll off a character, k!ll the motherfu*ker off!! How many times have the writers fake-killed Claire off?
Also ending every god damn episode with someone half-saying "Holy sh*t" is not whoa. As if they're trying to appeal to a bunch of 14 year olds that they think are really gonna be left there with their mouthes open thinking "Is she really gonna say it?"

This show is seriously on Prison Break status. Going nowhere fast.

since when is saying 'holy sh*t' an attempt to attract 14 year olds?

and how is it back to square one? far from it. sure some characters original motives have come back, but most (if not all) have changed.

we went from a bomb going off and k!lling people with a mass power stealing murderer on the loose to a govt plot to create super soldiers which gets out of hand.

anddd if they were trying to k!ll off a character they would have. they wanted to show how 'human' these characters are without their powers. which is crucial in character building in tv series
 9 years ago '04        #573
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

Sylar took that one fees power of being able to see everything someone's been [he took that power early on int he season, when Angela Petrelli deliberately gave her to him]...all season I've been waiting to see the significance of that moment [like I figured when Arthur was telling Sylar all that sh*t I thought Sylar touched him and knew the truth] but that sh*t hasn't happened yet. WHY is Sylar acting all confused, not knowing who to trust and sh*t, when all he has to do is touch the person and see everything they've done then he'll know who's tellin' the real deal :banghead:
he did lose most of his powers before when he was lookin for suresh. i think it was season 2
 9 years ago '05        #574
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4716 4716
 GetOnMahLevel said:

didnt Future peter change the future by showing up????? maybe that was an alternative future
 9 years ago '05        #575
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4716 4716
wait.......does Arthur have his powers back???? because all those powers weren't his they were powers he took from other people so do him and sylar start back from scratch or does he get everything he took back because peter is still powerless and he was only powerless because arthur took them from him so shouldn't he get his sh*t back also

honestly, part 1 of the eclipse was a great episode but part 2 was slow and garbage because they didn't cover anything, it was like a filler episode, and i really don't see how the fucc natahan still wants to work with arthur i mean honestly is he just a dumb fucc.......how you have an epiphany and its the opposite of common sense
 9 years ago '07        #576
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 str8_akademiks said:
This show is beyond saving.
I love the optimism here. One episode and it's picking up.. Then the show slows down to a crawl and you're pinned with another unbelievably sh*tty episode, then the cycle continues.
Do ya'll realize that this show pretty much is back to square one?
It's so incredibly stupid I don't even know what to say.
When you try to k!ll off a character, k!ll the motherfu*ker off!! How many times have the writers fake-killed Claire off?
Also ending every god damn episode with someone half-saying "Holy sh*t" is not whoa. As if they're trying to appeal to a bunch of 14 year olds that they think are really gonna be left there with their mouthes open thinking "Is she really gonna say it?"

This show is seriously on Prison Break status. Going nowhere fast.
That's basically where I'm at. I will keep watching because I'm an optimist. I feel like we're in a really dark and muddy area right now, and a lot of bad writing decisions have been made... but at ANY TIME, things could just turn around, and suddenly some brilliant writing could come through, and the characters could advance and grow in believable and awesome ways!

There's one thing I really need to see. I need to see Peter die. He is a boring male nurse.

I just think that right now, there is nothing resembling S1 that I can pinpoint in this season. I can barely recognize the characters, I don't even know what the hell they're f!ghting for anymore, and the writers just play around with death to a point where people die and they can just bring them back with a flick of a pen -- death has no meaning on this show. Also, continuity is not something that I usually complain about, but when it's so stupid I don't even know what to make of it, it's stretching the creative license a little too far.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 12-03-2008 at 01:59 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #577
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 ThursdayNit3 said:
he cant just die. hes back to his normal health when he took adams power. he can die from someone k!lling him but not just because he lost his power.

same applies to adam when the Haitian guy was around him. he may be old, but hes technically in perfect health.

when he crumbled into bones and ashes when his power was taken...well thats what i call a plot hole unfortunatly, unless arthur just sucked his life out of him
aurthur took his power away, so all the years of aging caught up to him

he grew old before he turned into dust
 9 years ago '05        #578
space
space
 Venom said:
he did lose most of his powers before when he was lookin for suresh. i think it was season 2
Yeah but the part I'm talking about happened THIS season...It was when Sylar 1st was brought to Level 5 [before Angela made him HRG's partner]
 12-04-2008, 12:54 AM         #579
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

it only works on objects...not people
 9 years ago '06        #580
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Is it true that Heroes might get canceled? My friend told me that its ratings are down this season a lot anyone know any info on this?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy