Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2008, 11:29 PM         #541
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HRG's a fu*kin badass, slicin sylars throat like a fu*kin pig.

Elle had no reason to die.

Parkman was lame this ep.

Nathan = Raiden

Claire can still get it

That was a lame excuse to show maya..with her fine a.ss..

Mohinder could have easily tooken out Authur with that microscope

Hiro had me rollin with teleportin out of nowhere to vanish the bad guy and savin the cheerleader

finally they explained how issac made all those 9th Wonder comics

overall..good buildup, glad to see the Haitian in action again(and talking)
next week should be good.
 9 years ago '07        #542
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
This ep was so sick.

the next ep previews got me wanting to not wait one week for it.
 9 years ago '06        #543
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
Another fu*king dope episode. Im glad Sylars back to the old gangsta ways but I was also hoping Peter wouldve gotten his powers back after the eclipse. HRG proves once again why he is the baddest man without powers and Hiro is funny as hell as a ten year old his save was perfect
 9 years ago '08        #544
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 str8_akademiks said:
This show is beyond saving.
I love the optimism here. One episode and it's picking up.. Then the show slows down to a crawl and you're pinned with another unbelievably sh*tty episode, then the cycle continues.
Do ya'll realize that this show pretty much is back to square one?
It's so incredibly stupid I don't even know what to say.
When you try to k!ll off a character, k!ll the motherfu*ker off!! How many times have the writers fake-killed Claire off?
Also ending every god damn episode with someone half-saying "Holy sh*t" is not whoa. As if they're trying to appeal to a bunch of 14 year olds that they think are really gonna be left there with their mouthes open thinking "Is she really gonna say it?"

This show is seriously on Prison Break status. Going nowhere fast.
you must hate life because this episode and this season is bringing Heroes officially back.
 9 years ago '06        #545
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
good ep
 9 years ago '07        #546
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
LOST, Dexter, Fringe, Entourage >>> Heroes
 9 years ago '04        #547
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
was the haitian ever in the same vicinity as adam munroe in any of the seasons?

coz if so he shouldve died immediately coz his powers wouldve been stopped?
 9 years ago '07        #548
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 subway series said:
was the haitian ever in the same vicinity as adam munroe in any of the seasons?

coz if so he shouldve died immediately coz his powers wouldve been stopped?

I think the Haitian can control whos powers he take away. remember in season 1 when hrg and the haitian cornered nathan and he just flew away. just my 2 cents
 12-02-2008, 11:48 AM         #549
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmusik said:
its already out...n*gga is shook as fu*k now that he has now powers
I don't see how Aurthur didn't die when that eclipse came
he took Adam powers to come back to life
 12-02-2008, 11:51 AM         #550
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Why is everyone hating on Hiro lately? Hes the comic relief of the show and him and Ando make a good team plus Hiro has the best power imo of the show and hes used it well. I think Hiro is one of the four characters that I doubt will ever be k!lled off.
Hiro - "Bad Man" LOL
 9 years ago '08        #551
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
Adam's power healed whatever problem Arthur had. Basically the power made the problem go away.
 9 years ago '04        #552
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 KarteL13 said:
Adam's power healed whatever problem Arthur had. Basically the power made the problem go away.
Exactly how I explained it a couple pages back for someone else.
 12-02-2008, 01:54 PM         #553
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

funny thing is that's what I was thinkin when he did it
 12-02-2008, 01:56 PM         #554
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
cuz the poisoning that paralyzed him wasn't natural

but who is to say he wouldn't eventually revert back to a bed ridden old dude....no one knows
 9 years ago '07        #555
space
space
When Hiro saved the Bennett family from Sylar and Elle... I really enjoyed it!

Sylar k!lling Elle... I guess he didn't believe her, and he believed HRG. I hope to God that HRG was telling the truth, and that Sylar isn't in the Petrelli family! I hope he feasts on Elle's brain and reads it to find out all her secrets, and finds out the truth about himself!

I believe that Sylar's ability gives him more than just power-stealing; that's just the most exciting and useful thing he can do. He can understand 'how things work', and I'd like to think that he did it in order to extract the truth about his parents from her brain. Then, he can go and have a serious showdown with Papa Petrelli.

Of course, that might be giving too much credit to the Heroes writers.

Guess Sylar couldn't handle the Hunger coming back so strong after the long eclipse ended.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 12-02-2008 at 03:26 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #556
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i don't know.. i still think they stretched that eclipse out way too long. Claire was shot, went home, got bandaged, fell asleep, got infected, went to the doctor, had surgery, and died. all that before the sun came back out...

In general, though, a total eclipse takes on the order of a couple of hours from start to finish, with totality (the part where the sun is completely blocked out) on the order of a couple of minutes.
 12-02-2008, 04:48 PM         #557
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The longest eclipse ever

apparently Mr Bennet watched Sylar smash elle, cuz the last show ended he had the scope on them and didn't shoot till after they smashed

I just wish Mohinder would die

Nathan get locked up with prositutes and magically changes his mind about his dads plan

Sylar don't know what the fu*k he wanna be, he's not evil, he's evil

Characters act randomly at the drop of a dime

Every character on the show is an idiot, everytime Hiro or Peter see the future its a different version of terrible....so that means these are the worst heroes ever

And the most powerful characters(Peter, Hiro, Sylar) are also the dumbest idiots(besides Mohinder), then they take Peter powers and make Hiro a kid, and Sylar has self esteem issues

And now the main villain who has Peters powers(which is damn near everybody's powers), and his mind control powers, just be chilling, looking evil, saying evil stuff, plotting evil, waisting perfectly good stolen powers

I wish they'd k!ll Mohinder

I wished they'd k!ll everybody and start over, I don't care about any of these idiots

I used to like this show but Season 2 and now Season 3 really really suck

At least I got Dexter for 2 more episodes and Lost around the corner. I like Supernatural and even Smallville is decent this year, what the hell is Heroes doing???
 9 years ago '08        #558
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 xtrapimpin said:
The longest eclipse ever

apparently Mr Bennet watched Sylar smash elle, cuz the last show ended he had the scope on them and didn't shoot till after they smashed

Nathan get locked up with prositutes and magically changes his mind about his dads plan

Every character on the show is an idiot, everytime Hiro or Peter see the future its a different version of terrible....so that means these are the worst heroes ever

And the most powerful characters(Peter, Hiro, Sylar) are also the dumbest idiots(besides Mohinder), then they take Peter powers and make Hiro a kid, and Sylar has self esteem issues

And now the main villain who has Peters powers(which is damn near everybody's powers), and his mind control powers, just be chilling, looking evil, saying evil stuff, plotting evil, waisting perfectly good stolen powers

I wished they'd k!ll everybody and start over, I don't care about any of these idiots

At least I got Dexter for 2 more episodes and Lost around the corner. I like Supernatural and even Smallville is decent this year, what the hell is Heroes doing???
i agree, but claire is without a doubt the most annoying character on the show. but they cant k!ll her now because sylar already said that she cant die. man, they need to chop of ole girls head and bury her body in alaska, and bury her body in south africa. the show is getting a bit drawn out. its still good though, but the plot and character development is nowhere near as good as it was in the past. just my two pennies.
 9 years ago '08        #559
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 xtrapimpin said:
The longest eclipse ever

Alll extra powerful characters are flawed. Its purposely done otherwise there wouldn't be a show or a story to work with.

A prime example is Superman. By far the most powerful character but the biggest pus*y.

Its just a relief that idiots like you aren't writing shows. Not to say the writers of heroes are perfect, but I see what they're doing.
 9 years ago '07        #560
space
space
I get the feeling that when we see the last episode of the season we'll realize just how much filler most of this season was. I just think the last episode will be some quick wrap up that makes it look so easy, like using the Haitian.

And full eclipses don't usually take place within 1 year of each other.

My problem with Heroes is I have been spoiled by LOST.

LOST is written better than perhaps any TV show, ever. The problem is I am now spoiled, and hold other things up next to it in comparison; where flaws and plot holes and script garbage are so easily spotted.

Heroes is still a really cool show. It may not live up to its 1st season, like many bands don't always live up to their first album. But this doesn't mean it's total garbage. I think the show gets too much heat, as if bashing it because it's easy is now the trendy thing--myself included.

After just watching eclipse part 2, I've decided to lay down the whip and just enjoy the show for what it is: a comic book on televsion. Not every edition of a comic book is brilliant writing. There is a lot of "filler" in X-Men, Spiderman, etc. But the meat and potatoes is still a pretty cool story.

I like a confused, yet still evil-at-heart Sylar. I enjoy a power monger like Arthur, the love struggle between Suresh and Maya, the mysterious Hatian, how Hiro can theoretically kick everyone's a.ss with no problem, and does when he applies himself, but he prefers a more detective approach.

There are still a lot of cool points in the show, and when it boils down to it, we should be thankful a show about super heroes is done this well, because it could be FAR more cheesey.

So, that's all I'm saying. Maybe when we're bashing every little nitpicky flaw, we've let go of the enjoyment and replaced it with cynicism. I personally think there's a lot left to enjoy about the show, even if it's not eactly full of groundbreaking plots.

Hell, 95% of the sh*t on TV is guilty of the same thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago