most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #521
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
man i was watching in HD and still could barely make out anything
I think it has to do with your brightness or contrast with you tv. When I watch the show on my computer I can see everything. When I watch it on my HDTV it is dark.

Steve07 said:
Ok first off it was a sick ep. Now one thing I didn't get and correct me if I'm wrong. Daphne without her powers became a cripple but was Arthur P being kept alive by some sort of power too? So now without the powers shouldn't he be back to being unable to move and sh*t?
That's a good question, didn't think about it like that. I'm guessing when he took Adam's power and life it was a refresher for him. Loses Adam's power but can't go back to the state he was in. Remember he had a tube going through his neck allowing him to breathe but he could not speak cause of it. Then he took Adam's power he pulled it out and healed and said "It's good to breathe again." Claire has healed many times but when she lost her power she is just normal. That's the only explanation I can give you.

Last edited by stalyon2004; 11-26-2008 at 12:39 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #522
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
how can there be new issues of 9th wonder when Issac is dead?
 9 years ago '06        #523
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 irhabi007 said:
Of all the problems I have with this season my #1 would probably be "fix the future" yet again. It's so repetitive and this season they did it all wrong.

Think about it. The future Peter saw, where everyone had powers, didn't look bad at all. All he saw was two businessmen talk and then fly away from each other. Ooh the horror. They have powers, it seems that more and more people are getting them, it seems like an unavoidable future either way. Who are they to say people shouldn't have powers?

The big problem is the explosion in Costa Verde. But guess what, that was all Peter's fault (again). He went to the future, went to Sylars with people chasing him, and caused the f!ght that led to the explosion. PETER IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM. If he wants to prevent this future it's all in his hands. He keeps trying to save the world, but he's the one who time after time is the reason it's in trouble.

Peter...save the world...k!ll yourself.

My new Heroes slogan...

Kill Peter...Save The World
Need a hug?
 9 years ago '06        #524
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Plizaya J said:
how can there be new issues of 9th wonder when Issac is dead?
He probably made hundred if not thousands of comics while he was alive i mean just look at how many paintings he had done while he was alive.

Also to the person that asked about Aurthur being kept alive by a power. Aurthur was basically poisined by something really strong by Angela Patrelli which almost k!lled him but gave him paralysis, so when he stole the powers of Adam who has regenerative powers of the strongest kind he became super healthy again. Now the question is why didnt he go back to that state of paralysis? I believe that once he was healed with the powers of Adam his body stays like that but the power would be gone once the eclipse hit. As for Daphne she wasnt healed by Adams blood she had a power that made her no longer crippled. Im not sure if you get what Im saying but thats just my theory on it.
 9 years ago '08        #525
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 irhabi007 said:
I think it would do Tom Kring some good to just read comics and borrow from them at this point, because clearly he's not capable of coming up with coherent or vaguely interesting storylines on his own.

He basically said the show sucks because it's impossible to make a serial drama that doesn't. That might fly with the rest of TV audiences, but those of us who know damn well how great a serial drama can be (ahem, LOST and DEXTER of course) just ain't buying it. He really came across as whinny acting like a kid who can't climb the rope in gym class.

He just doesn't want to put the thought and effort into it, or be bothered to do the "work backwards" approach to make sure that there aren't plot holes popping up everywhere.
Actually, Heroes being a direct contrast to the world of comics is what's pissing off the casual audience. Every comic geek that I've encountered really doesn't have a problem with show. I've grown up on the X-Mens, Spidermans, Superman,etc. When you've grown up watching and reading that kind of stuff, you grow a way to suspend beliefs on certain events.

Heroes season 1 was so great because it was an introduction. A lot of mystery was involved. It was even greater because the villain (Sylar) was one of the illest villains ever created. But once season 1 was over, I knew it was going to be difficult to separate Heroes from other "Comic" related shows/themes.

The Comic book world has done a lot of bullsh*t to its characters. k!lling off Superman, rewriting the history on the Joker, Wolverine losing his powers, Superman loosing his powers, bringing back superman to life, etc.

I believe the main issue is trying to be TOO original and mixing in serial with the comic book aspect which is difficult to do.
 9 years ago '08        #526
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 irhabi007 said:
Of all the problems I have with this season my #1 would probably be "fix the future" yet again. It's so repetitive and this season they did it all wrong.

Think about it. The future Peter saw, where everyone had powers, didn't look bad at all. All he saw was two businessmen talk and then fly away from each other. Ooh the horror. They have powers, it seems that more and more people are getting them, it seems like an unavoidable future either way. Who are they to say people shouldn't have powers?

The big problem is the explosion in Costa Verde. But guess what, that was all Peter's fault (again). He went to the future, went to Sylars with people chasing him, and caused the f!ght that led to the explosion. PETER IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM. If he wants to prevent this future it's all in his hands. He keeps trying to save the world, but he's the one who time after time is the reason it's in trouble.

Peter...save the world...k!ll yourself.

My new Heroes slogan...

Kill Peter...Save The World
The thing is, you got to take into account the term "Butterfly Effect". Peter's initial quest was to avoid there being another "Days of the Future Past" So he went back and tried to k!ll Nathan. He fixed that problem but opened up a new one. For one, he helped let the level 5 people escape which caused further issues.

Your gripe was the future that had people with powers didn't look bad. Even Modern Peter agreed. But that wasn't the issue. The issue was that sooner or later there will be chaos because humans CANNOT live in perfect piece and harmony. I don't think you caught that. And sooner or later, the world will be a terrible mess when everyone has powers.

You need to think about gun control to fully understand. Like guns, only a selected few have them. yeah you can buy them, but not EVERONE in this world has them. Now think about what would happen if everyone in this world was given a gun. Think about emotions, jealousy, uncontrollable anger, etc. Shoot, think about what guns have done to gangs. That's the same issues if everyone was given a powers.

One thing that appears to be different though, is that it appears that one of these futures will eventually happen. It might be a hybrid of the two futures we saw because we already see Elle and Sylar getting close (Sylar's baby mamma). We get an idea of how peter got his scar. Parkman and the speedster, Nathan running for office, etc.
 11-26-2008, 06:32 PM         #527
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

:laughing19:

just thought id post this..hell no im not a star trek fan in any way but seein sylar as spock just makes me laugh..
 11-28-2008, 11:18 AM         #528
x MUHAMMAD ALI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just watched the episode and Eeehhhh, thinking back the episode had some cool stuff but I'm honestly not taking the ep by itself, its the general overall plot. Continuity sucks, characters are different every 2-3 episodes.

I liked Peter and Nathan in this episode, and how theyre trying to set up the "brotherly" storyline with them and the Haitian family (we're going to find out his name soon). When Nate was like "I'm a US Senator, you're a nurse" wow I thought they were about to scrap.

Sylar...I don't even know...is he the dumbest character on the show? He's changed his mind like 7 times. Elle will die next episode (she's only signed for 5 right?)

Will Hiro just grow up and save the universe?

I'll keep complaining every week, but I'm still watching so there you go.
 11-28-2008, 03:16 PM         #529
KittyBox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ali Larter character is boring this season. i liked her the most on season 1. Season 3 is pretty good so far better then 2 i didnt it like it that much.
 9 years ago '07        #530
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
:( daphne
 9 years ago '07        #531
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
Daphne got cerebral palsy and could still get the ... :wow:

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 12-01-2008 at 08:21 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #532
space
space
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

They k!lled Sylar...NO!!!
 9 years ago '07        #533
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
smh all these people wit powers and cant f!ght for sh*t...........HRG =

with a fu*kin box cutter ooooh weeeeeeeeee
 9 years ago '07        #534
space
space
 Syphernix said:
smh all these people wit powers and cant f!ght for sh*t...........HRG =
Agreed.

HRG =

Sylar =
 9 years ago '07        #535
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
welp the old sylar is back

anddddddddd i knew elle was gonna die in this episode whether by HRG or sylar
 12-01-2008, 09:10 PM         #536
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it made no sense to k!ll elle

he already had her powers....she must be on to bigger things in her career....he death seemed like it was added on after everything else

the coulda had her shot by HRG at least....or teleported somewhere else.......sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #537
RuFfRyDa_336 
space
space
$887 | Props total: 38 38
 iamcrackmusik said:
it made no sense to k!ll elle

he already had her powers....she must be on to bigger things in her career....he death seemed like it was added on after everything else

the coulda had her shot by HRG at least....or teleported somewhere else.......sh*t
exactly...no fu*kin sense to k!ll her off.

Sidenote: before she signed on to Heroes she was basically deciding between Heroes or Lost. I think she should of chosen Lost. Her character on Heroes was nothin.
 9 years ago '06        #538
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
A heroes thread with nothing but fu*kin complainers. Goddamn, just dont watch the show then. I just wanted to say that tonights episode was badass and really got things pickin up again.
 9 years ago '04        #539
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
this season is falling off to me. hopefully it gets really good again. i used to be feenin for the next episode but not any more.

i think sylar k!lled elle to see her brain and maybe somehow hell be able to tell if shes lying.
 9 years ago '04        #540
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
This show is beyond saving.
I love the optimism here. One episode and it's picking up.. Then the show slows down to a crawl and you're pinned with another unbelievably sh*tty episode, then the cycle continues.
Do ya'll realize that this show pretty much is back to square one?
It's so incredibly stupid I don't even know what to say.
When you try to k!ll off a character, k!ll the motherfu*ker off!! How many times have the writers fake-killed Claire off?
Also ending every god damn episode with someone half-saying "Holy sh*t" is not whoa. As if they're trying to appeal to a bunch of 14 year olds that they think are really gonna be left there with their mouthes open thinking "Is she really gonna say it?"

This show is seriously on Prison Break status. Going nowhere fast.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy