Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 107
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 97
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-21-2008, 07:52 AM         #461
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
I didnt read the spoiler but I did read someones comments about below it which is why spoilers shouldnt be posted you fu*king dumbass and ur picture isnt funny bi*ch a.ss muthafu*ka

[pic - click to view]



wigga is butthurt over a TV show
 9 years ago '06        #462
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 youngvito18 said:
cant get mad at dude...he did say Major Spoiler Alert.......im just mad that i still chose to read it =(
Same way with me, I had my finger on the scroll bar and tried not to do it but I just couldn't help it = (
 9 years ago '06        #463
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 modalee81 said:
I didnt read the spoiler but I did read someones comments about below it which is why spoilers shouldnt be posted you fu*king dumbass and ur picture isnt funny bi*ch a.ss muthafu*ka
I thought it was
 9 years ago '06        #464
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2288 2288
This message is hidden because iamcrackmusik is on your ignore list.
 9 years ago '04        #465
BowL420 
space
avatar space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
there should be a hide option for spoilers.. why would you post a spoiler anyway when everyone hates them..fu*kin clown
 11-22-2008, 01:41 AM         #466
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
This message is hidden because iamcrackmusik is on your ignore list.

[pic - click to view]



"Help me daddy! The bad man over the internet hurt my feelings so I can't handle reading his comments anymore!!!"

quit catchin feelings sh*t is jokes
 9 years ago '07        #467
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 iamcrackmusik said:

[pic - click to view]



"Help me daddy! The bad man over the internet hurt my feelings so I can't handle reading his comments anymore!!!"

quit catchin feelings sh*t is jokes
im loving this season tho



oh yea btw WATCH SMALLVILLE & SUPERNATURAL sh*t IS HOT THIS SEASON
 9 years ago '08        #468
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Syphernix said:
im loving this season tho



oh yea btw WATCH SMALLVILLE & SUPERNATURAL sh*t IS HOT THIS SEASON
smallville is the worst show on television. the acting is HORRIBLE, i mean HORRIBLE. the story line is decent, but they drag it out way too much. it takes like six episodes to resolve the smallest issues. damn near every episode is about someone who got powers from a meteor, the attempt to k!ll someone and clark stops them. i tried to watch this season because people said it was decent, but i cant stomach it.
 9 years ago '07        #469
That Nigga 390 heat pts390
space
avatar space
space
$6,562 | Props total: 16491 16491
YOU MOTHER fu*kIN c*nt a.ss PIECE OF fu*kIN sh*t WHY THE fu*k U POSTIN SPOILERS MAN I CUDNT STOP MYSELF FROM READIN IT THINKIN ITS PROLLY JUS GONNA SPOIL THE NEXT EPISODE BUT U JUST TOLD ME THE WHOLE fu*kIN SEASON THAT sh*t BETTER BE WRONG U BASTARD:angry12::angry12::angry12:

GO fu*kIN DELETE THAT POST BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE READS IT YOU STUPID fu*k.
 9 years ago '08        #470
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 king143 said:
YOU MOTHER fu*kIN c*nt a.ss PIECE OF fu*kIN sh*t WHY THE fu*k U POSTIN SPOILERS MAN I CUDNT STOP MYSELF FROM READIN IT THINKIN ITS PROLLY JUS GONNA SPOIL THE NEXT EPISODE BUT U JUST TOLD ME THE WHOLE fu*kIN SEASON THAT sh*t BETTER BE WRONG U BASTARD:angry12::angry12::angry12:

GO fu*kIN DELETE THAT POST BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE READS IT YOU STUPID fu*k.
u do realize that the season is about to be over right. u sound stupid homie.
 9 years ago '08        #471
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
dude said "MAJOR SPOILER ALERT" in large bold letters. he even put enough room to give you time to think about reading it while you scrolled down. if you still read it then you're a dumbass for getting mad at him. get mad at your mom for not having an abortion you jerk offs
 9 years ago '05        #472
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
 tdnupe3 said:
dude said "major spoiler alert" in large bold letters. He even put enough room to give you time to think about reading it while you scrolled down. If you still read it then you're a dumbass for getting mad at him. Get mad at your mom for not having an abortion you jerk offs
cosign
 9 years ago '04        #473
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 tdnupe3 said:
dude said "MAJOR SPOILER ALERT" in large bold letters. he even put enough room to give you time to think about reading it while you scrolled down. if you still read it then you're a dumbass for getting mad at him. get mad at your mom for not having an abortion you jerk offs
that aint the problem, the problem is muthafu*kas commenting on the spoilers without saying spoilers a few posts below his
 9 years ago '05        #474
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
 Plizaya J said:
that aint the problem, the problem is muthafu*kas commenting on the spoilers without saying spoilers a few posts below his
hence the problem posting spoilers in DISCUSSION THREADS!

If people want to post spoilers then they should post a separate thread for them. That way only people who truly wanted to read and/or talk about the spoilers will enter the thread.
 9 years ago '06        #475
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2288 2288
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
hence the problem posting spoilers in DISCUSSION THREADS!

If people want to post spoilers then they should post a separate thread for them. That way only people who truly wanted to read and/or talk about the spoilers will enter the thread
.
:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '08        #476
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
hence the problem posting spoilers in DISCUSSION THREADS!

If people want to post spoilers then they should post a separate thread for them. That way only people who truly wanted to read and/or talk about the spoilers will enter the thread.
point taken,

respect
 9 years ago '07        #477
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
yeah I didnt read the spoiler, but I read some d*ck head comment underneath the post containing a spoiler.

fu*king reject
 11-23-2008, 12:34 PM         #478
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
yeah I didnt read the spoiler, but I read some d*ck head comment underneath the post containing a spoiler.

fu*king reject
I hope you enjoyed the gift
 9 years ago '07        #479
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
it wasnt you who ruined it for me....nice try though
 9 years ago '04        #480
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
hence the problem posting spoilers in DISCUSSION THREADS!

If people want to post spoilers then they should post a separate thread for them. That way only people who truly wanted to read and/or talk about the spoilers will enter the thread.
truth, just make a thread called Heroes spoilers, aint hard
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy