Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 200
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #421
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4280 4280
 TeflonDon said:
if african issac could see the future why didnt he see authur petrelli behe@ding him. smh @ him slackin
maybe he did/maybe he didnt....lets say he did see it in the future. How in the hell was he going to stop arthur, dude is a f*ckn G
 9 years ago '08        #422
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 C.R.I.P. said:
maybe he did/maybe he didnt....lets say he did see it in the future. How in the hell was he going to stop arthur, dude is a f*ckn G
Like Isaac said in season 1, sometimes you can't stop the future.
 9 years ago '04        #423
BowL420 
space
avatar space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
lol what could he do about arthur? all he can do is paint the future..

and he was helpin Hiro out so he was occupied..he couldnt see it coming
 9 years ago '05        #424
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
Everybody its an illusion. Hiro is not going to die he's one of the main characters of the show that they will have a pretty hard time of k!lling off. Hiro, Ando, Claire, Peter and Sylar are basically untouchable. Everyone else is pretty much expendable.
 9 years ago '07        #425
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
I wish Peter would die, dudes a punk

no episodes makes me excited for the next one anymore, but I wont stop watching it cuz Iv put so much time into it...but really, Heroes is sh*t now
 9 years ago '08        #426
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 TheT said:
Everybody its an illusion. Hiro is not going to die he's one of the main characters of the show that they will have a pretty hard time of k!lling off. Hiro, Ando, Claire, Peter and Sylar are basically untouchable. Everyone else is pretty much expendable.
umm, someone is going to die. Tim Kring already stated that someone "we all got to know" will not make it to the end of the season.


People are speculating its Hiro because they are trying to get rid time traveling aspect of the show.


As far as him dying in the prior show, no....I think he gets his mind wiped.
 9 years ago '08        #427
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Welsh! said:
I wish Peter would die, dudes a punk

no episodes makes me excited for the next one anymore, but I wont stop watching it cuz Iv put so much time into it...but really, Heroes is sh*t now


yeah, I don't like what they always do to peter. His character constantly gets worse. Future peter is the sh*t though.


I still enjoy the show.
 9 years ago '05        #428
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 KarteL13 said:
umm, someone is going to die. Tim Kring already stated that someone "we all got to know" will not make it to the end of the season.


People are speculating its Hiro because they are trying to get rid time traveling aspect of the show.


As far as him dying in the prior show, no....I think he gets his mind wiped.
that may be true but i don't think its one of the characters that i mentioned above.
 9 years ago '04        #429
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
Damn Hiro thinks he is 10 and I wish claire would die. She wants to f!ght, but when they bring the f!ght to her she on the ground screaming and kicking
 9 years ago '07        #430
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont k!ll elle




oh whew!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by Syphernix; 11-17-2008 at 08:37 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #431
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
Man sylar is about to be taking powers at will now lol
 9 years ago '07        #432
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
Heores is about to do this...


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #433
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
man this season is hot
 9 years ago '08        #434
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12273 12273
damn, what happened at the very end of the show. my dvr cut it off when mr. patrelli was drawing at the very end.
 11-17-2008, 09:23 PM         #435
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
damn, what happened at the very end of the show. my dvr cut it off when mr. patrelli was drawing at the very end.
he was drawing a picture of ya moms nekkid in bed

in the final seconds of the show...the camera zooms in on her dark, huge, hairy pus*y

then Mr. Partelli says....."It's coming."
 11-17-2008, 10:49 PM         #436
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess I'm the only one, but it pisses me off that Heroes keeps wasting episodes. This episode to me was just a big waste of time.
 9 years ago '05        #437
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 billieskeet said:
I guess I'm the only one, but it pisses me off that Heroes keeps wasting episodes. This episode to me was just a big waste of time.
actually this was one of the best episodes of the season to me.
 9 years ago '04        #438
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
WTF at next weeks espisode! NO POWERS?!?! This season is wild!
 9 years ago '04        #439
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
episode was great but they really need to stop wasting scene time on Claire, she talks big and this episode I though she was gonna put up a f!ght against Knox and Flint but instead go down screaming...
 9 years ago '08        #440
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5229 5229
damn, I fell asleep for like the last 15 minutes I woke up and that lame christian slater show was on
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy