Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #401
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 HeavenlySword said:
Yo, tonight was a sick episode. Tied alot of stuff so nicely with the first episode. Yall sleepin?

ill.
^^:applause:

BUT MAN..

How the hell is Hiro going to get out of this new sh*t? Mr. Petrilli be poppin up outta nowhere of mf's lol

Ando's power that Hiro saw in the future has to come out now or something man b/c if not, it's a fu*kin wrap for Hiro..

and YESSSSSSS Sylar finally got off that nice guy sh*t! I knew there was still a G under that Urkel attire LMAO
 9 years ago '04        #402
greenshadi 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Why all the black heroes keep catching Ls? I bet it is an illusion though.
 9 years ago '08        #403
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
This season has been great so far. The premier wasn't that great but it has really picked up. The next couple of episodes seem like they are going to be sick.
 9 years ago '04        #404
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 72 72
 bradleyb87 said:
^^:applause:

and YESSSSSSS Sylar finally got off that nice guy sh*t! I knew there was still a G under that Urkel attire LMAO
That part with Sylar was a flash back before he turns "good". It was a good buffer ep to help see in depth about Arthur's story a bit more. Next ep should be sick, I hope Ando or someone helps Hiro before he dies.
 11-11-2008, 12:59 PM         #405
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Petrelli Senior is soft.

The Haitian will murk everybody. They need to get him involved a little more.
 9 years ago '08        #406
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 r a n c i d said:
Petrelli Senior is soft.

The Haitian will murk everybody. They need to get him involved a little more.
you serious? Papa P is gully. Dude just doesn't give a fukk.

But the Haitian is ill. It was dope seeing dude just stand behind Papa P like "What, n1gga!?"
 11-11-2008, 05:16 PM         #407
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
you serious? Papa P is gully. Dude just doesn't give a fukk.

But the Haitian is ill. It was dope seeing dude just stand behind Papa P like "What, n1gga!?"
He only entered my head in that episode. But he could murk everyone, theoretically.

So it's kind of ruined it for me now. Because all HRG would have to do, or any of them for that matter, would be to send the Haitain after Petrelli with a gun.

The guy stops peoples powers. What can they do, really?

And also, theoretically. The only reasno petrelli is able bodied and in good health is because he stole adams no-dying power... If the Haitain was to step in a room with Petrelli, again theoretically, with his power loss, he'd drop to the floor like an old frail man.

The Haitian is just too gangster on evaluation.
 9 years ago '04        #408
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
that episode was sick.. how the hell is hiro gona get out of this one......
 9 years ago '06        #409
dj_60_2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$797 | Props total: 708 708
The way they tied everything to season 1 was brilliant. It's unfortunate that Season 2 wasn't up to par. And some people have turned away from the show. This season should of been season 2. They are back on track I just hope it isn't too late. It would be a mistake to cancel this show.
 9 years ago '06        #410
dj_60_2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$797 | Props total: 708 708
 r a n c i d said:
He only entered my head in that episode. But he could murk everyone, theoretically.

So it's kind of ruined it for me now. Because all HRG would have to do, or any of them for that matter, would be to send the Haitain after Petrelli with a gun.

The guy stops peoples powers. What can they do, really?

And also, theoretically. The only reasno petrelli is able bodied and in good health is because he stole adams no-dying power... If the Haitain was to step in a room with Petrelli, again theoretically, with his power loss, he'd drop to the floor like an old frail man.

The Haitian is just too gangster on evaluation.
And he can erase your memory. So he can k!ll your whole family in front of you and you won't remember what happened. Basically he can frame you.
 11-12-2008, 12:20 AM         #411
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give the hatian a name already, and tell me wtf happened to all the black heroes and villains

micah

dude that walks through walls

chick that can learn how to do sh*t just by seeing it once

guy that creates portals n sh*t:greetings10:

african issac

Knox is next..
 9 years ago '06        #412
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
 AlBundysfingers said:
give the hatian a name already, and tell me wtf happened to all the black heroes and villains

dude that walks through walls

chick that can learn how to do sh*t just by seeing it once

guy that creates portals n sh*t:greetings10:

african issac

Knox is next..
Micah who gives a fu*k about him he was wack character one of the worst on the show.

DL died and it showed how in season 2

The Chick was also another wack useless character

The portal dude could have been a dope character and who knows if hes dead he could have just went thru a portal and come back

African Issac was a good character but him gettin k!lled shows how strong a villain Mr Petrelli is but im hopin its a Parkmans Dad illusion.

Lets hope they dont k!ll off Knox hes a truly great villain
 11-12-2008, 02:10 AM         #413
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Micah who gives a fu*k about him he was wack character one of the worst on the show.

DL died and it showed how in season 2

The Chick was also another wack useless character

The portal dude could have been a dope character and who knows if hes dead he could have just went thru a portal and come back

African Issac was a good character but him gettin k!lled shows how strong a villain Mr Petrelli is but im hopin its a Parkmans Dad illusion.

Lets hope they dont k!ll off Knox hes a truly great villain
Pretty much agree with everything. Those characters weren't really interesting to me, with the exception of the portal guy and African Issac.

I wish it was an illusion but I thought Pa Petrelli snapped Parkman's dad's neck an episode or 2 ago? Anyways, its fu*ked up if they do Hiro like that.
 9 years ago '06        #414
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
I hate these flashback episodes man it seems useless to me, it can be covered in a quater of an episode not the whole one fam
 9 years ago '04        #415
young_fletch 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 493 493
 JNyiri77 said:
Pretty much agree with everything. Those characters weren't really interesting to me, with the exception of the portal guy and African Issac..
DL was a great character. the way they made him die was some bs. dude was a G remember when choke nikki ha ha hand threw the guts out her chest grip round here neck.
[pic - click to view]

or when rip linderman brain out
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by young_fletch; 11-12-2008 at 02:54 PM..
 11-12-2008, 03:32 PM         #416
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, they gave D.L. a lame a.ss death, probably one of the worst Heroes moments up to date. I think the actor was filming a movie or something though, and that's why he couldn't stay on the show.

This week's episode was crazy though, the way they tied everything to the first episode in Season 1 was brilliant, and the back stories that were explained gave insight into some of the characters.
 9 years ago '04        #417
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
The problem with that haitian ability would be that as soon as he leaves the vicinity, people's powers get restored. So since mr. petrelli has all of peter's powers that would mean he also has claire's ability and also adam's so when the haitian leaves he will just come back to life
 11-12-2008, 11:17 PM         #418
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boimannie2004 said:
The problem with that haitian ability would be that as soon as he leaves the vicinity, people's powers get restored. So since mr. petrelli has all of peter's powers that would mean he also has claire's ability and also adam's so when the haitian leaves he will just come back to life
Im guessin u didnt see the episode where future peter got shot when the hatian was near him

that n*gga was dead for good
 9 years ago '04        #419
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
if african issac could see the future why didnt he see authur petrelli behe@ding him. smh @ him slackin
 9 years ago '07        #420
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
^^^ thats what i was wondering
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago