Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #381
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Sylar's original IA, plus Eidetic Memory and now Psychometry makes him a person with superior perception. He's able to think outside the box, since his mom gave him that power, he now understands people's past and who they are in totality and how to deal with them. That includes, pete and arthur.
 10-28-2008, 01:25 AM         #382
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
i knew there was a good reason that angela allowed sylar to slice that girls head open. the episode where she tells him that she is his mom, i forgot what episode that was but anyway he now has the ability to touch something and see where it has been what it has done which is an important power for him to have at this moment. he is thrown in the middle of this f!ght and does now know which side to choose. arthur tells him that when he was a baby angela tried to k!ll him but wouldn't sylar have seen this when she touched him? obviously he felt genuine love from her for him to trust her so much. and as for tonights episode where he throws peter out of the window, Yet slows his fall he is obviously protecting his brother. he knows that arthur is evil i bet he learned the truth when he touched him.
lol oh sh*t...i totally forgot about that chick he cut open...good point
 9 years ago '04        #383
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 modalee81 said:
i knew there was a good reason that angela allowed sylar to slice that girls head open. the episode where she tells him that she is his mom, i forgot what episode that was but anyway he now has the ability to touch something and see where it has been what it has done which is an important power for him to have at this moment. he is thrown in the middle of this f!ght and does now know which side to choose. arthur tells him that when he was a baby angela tried to k!ll him but wouldn't sylar have seen this when she touched him? obviously he felt genuine love from her for him to trust her so much. and as for tonights episode where he throws peter out of the window, Yet slows his fall he is obviously protecting his brother. he knows that arthur is evil i bet he learned the truth when he touched him.
Mah n*gga

^^Yo that episode was one of my favorites. Mrs Petrelli just threw ole girl into the lion's den son, with no regard.

Cold-blooded.

LMAO @ Mohinder leap-frogging out that building with Mya in this episode. That sh*t came outta nowhere.

Last edited by bradleyb87; 10-28-2008 at 02:07 AM..
 10-28-2008, 07:07 AM         #384
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another good episode.

Parkman is a boss.

SMH still though at Sylar taking another loss and getting beat down by Mohinder.

I HATE Mohinder.
 9 years ago '08        #385
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
sylar makes this show what it is....i want him to stay good
Me too!

Can't blame Elle for going into the company, she was getting the sh*t shocked outta her
 9 years ago '06        #386
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Yea fu*k Mohinder hes been a f*g**t in my book since he ratted out HRG to Bob and then tried to shoot HRG.
 9 years ago '04        #387
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Syphernix said:
is name calling really necessary
it was a joke man
 9 years ago '05        #388
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 631 631
ok episode i do 2 think sylar was saving peter on that fall..maybe he knows somehow he will get his power back some other way..i also agree with sylar playing along with pa petrli to stay in the inside till pete gets his powers back and he gets the go head from ma...also wtf is pa petrli up 2? i thought he wanted the formula to give a abilities start an army and rage ware against us normal humans but know after this ep what is he after? 2 take down his wife and the company or sumtin else?
 9 years ago '04        #389
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
sylar is always getting his a.ss beat...this time by Mohinder.. the bi*ch n*gga of Heroes..
 9 years ago '08        #390
dkyard 
space
space
$705 | Props total: 0 0
damn- did anyone catch poppa petrelli slap the sh*t outta parkman's dad with no type of effort?? i was like
 9 years ago '06        #391
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Damn they love blondes on that show.
 9 years ago '08        #392
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
damn, just as things started to get good the ratings hit the an all-time low for this show. I hope this season survives.
 9 years ago '07        #393
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Sylars a f*g**t now smfh, he was the only person I liked on that show....but getting his a.ss kicked by Mohinder....MOHINDER!!!!

I hope Pa petrelli k!lls Peter,Ando, Claire, Mohinder, the chick who got her powers removed and Nikki (or whoever she is now)

fu*k them
 9 years ago '06        #394
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Is it me or is Clarie becoming annoying bi*ch.
 9 years ago '04        #395
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
^^Nah, you ain't alone on that one homie..

But damn does that chick look good....
 11-10-2008, 08:57 PM         #396
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, tonight was a sick episode. Tied alot of stuff so nicely with the first episode. Yall sleepin?

ill.
 9 years ago '07        #397
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
man that sh*t was crazy..........smh to what happened to african issac aka usutu

i fu*king love elle aka kristen bell and meridith
 11-10-2008, 09:03 PM         #398
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I came in late so I only got to watch the 2nd half will catch up as soon as it gets online, but damn at dude's head
 9 years ago '08        #399
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 HeavenlySword said:
Yo, tonight was a sick episode. Tied alot of stuff so nicely with the first episode. Yall sleepin?

ill.
Exactly what I was gonna say. good episode
 11-10-2008, 11:50 PM         #400
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn! got african issac and hiro!!..dude doesn't know when to stop!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
83 comments
20 hours ago