NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #301
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
sh*t is gettin kind of wack but its better than season 2

they need to stop w/ all this claire bullsh*t her wanting to be a superhero and all
 9 years ago '05        #302
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 modalee81 said:
he took away his powers and all those years finally caught up with him.
Yo you sir are a fu*kING genius!

ha never would've thought about that.
 10-21-2008, 02:33 PM         #303
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
How you not going to have some fear off that? That's bullsh*t
If someone is dying, wouldn't they have some sort of fear? Or even if Ando died on the spot, Hiro may have had some sort of fear. I would suggest that being natural enough for Marlo (lol) to ignore.

Plus they've encountered a lot worse, so it's nothing considering the fact that they planned it.
 9 years ago '05        #304
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I think dude has to do his power for it to work. it's not just on at all times. if that's true, he could have just not been looking for ando's fear.
 10-21-2008, 03:05 PM         #305
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
I think dude has to do his power for it to work. it's not just on at all times. if that's true, he could have just not been looking for ando's fear.
Nah, I doubt that. He could tell when Claire was shook and she had an ice cold face in one ep.
 9 years ago '04        #306
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
I think I'm in love with the Hiro/Ando team again after this episode. Those two were just so adorable and I loved their interaction throughout the episode!

Hiro: [Why do these paintings look familiar?]
Ando: [They all look the same to me.]
Hiro: [That's racist.]

Hiro: Hello! Mr. African Isaac!

Hiro: [I'm done!]
Ando: [Hiro? Didn't you just--]
Hiro: [Never mind! Time travel won't work!]
Ando: [Seriously?]
Hiro: *quickly and angrily* [Seriously!]
^ LOL! I loved that part.

Also had to give Parkman's "High five Turtle" some huge laughs. That part had me laughing for a few good seconds.

I must say, this season has been so damn great so far. I think this episode has basically twisted every single storyline in the season into something interesting now. Hiro and Ando meeting Usutu has definitely given their storyline just the turn it needed. Hopefully, Hiro and Ando can convince Daphne of Pinehearst's villainy (since Daphne seems to already be against the organization as it is) and have her help them reach the four in Usutu's painting. All I know is I'm just happy Ando isn't dead. Although it sorta boggles me that Daphne wasn't in on Hiro's plight, but I guess it's because she wasn't activating her powers, so she couldn't have been aware of the sh*t Hiro just pulled. Clever.

Parkman's story has now become a lot more interesting to me. His confrontation with Daphne and his interaction with the turtle have just been so pleasant to watch. I just love that his thing is carrying around a turtle of all animals [peep the avy]. Now his struggle with winning and protecting Daphne versus her stubbornness of sticking with Pinehearst is sure to make for some interesting airtime. I think this will be one of the more interesting stories of the season.

I can't believe Adam's gone. :( OMG my heart was crushed when Arthur Petrelli did that to him. I guess it sort of cements Arthur as the main antagonist of this season, but boy am I not going to like him from here on out. Adam was one of the better developed villains of the series, and they k!lled him off like it was nothing. But I can't deny that it was done in a fashion that definitely let us know the torch was passed. It was a clever way to k!ll Adam off though. I guess we all know now that Arthur's deal is stealing powers from others through physical contact. But does he keep everyone's power or does the newly stolen one override the previous one? Maury Parkman still has his abilities, so what's the deal?

Probably the storyline of the night was "The Puppet Master" Eric Doyle and his little game of Russian Roulette with Claire, Sandra and Meredith. I was a little worried that the writers wouldn't come up with a clever way to defeat the guy, but I must say they pulled this one off nicely. Having Claire take the bullet to fool the guy was just great. I was afraid she was simply going to tase the guy and that was it. I really hope I see more of him, because he was just perfectly eerie with his carnival theme and his twisted fixation for Meredith. He also had a bit of a taste for theatrics similar to The Joker. This guy could easily be one of the best villains for Heroes if they continue to use him. He almost seemed perfect for a DC villain if you ask me. As for Claire's little phase with her father, I'm really getting tired of that. How many seasons straight does she have to be a fu*king bi*ch towards HRG considering the sacrifices this guy has made for her season after season?

Mohinder/Nathan/Tracy storyline is seriously getting a little more interesting as well. I'm still not down with this unexplainable, twisted mad scientist phase that Mohinder's going through, but it's making his angle a bit more tolerable. There's still some questionable stuff, but there's no denying that his sudden change of heart towards his study has made his airtime less of a waste. And now with Nathan and Tracy caught up in his sh*t, it seems like this could only get more interesting.

What is up with Sylar now? Is he seriously becoming like a good guy now? I guess we weren't so aware of this "hunger", but this season is really putting a stress on it. If it wasn't known before, it is now. I guess these are the events that shape his clean future. Can't believe Peter whooped his fu*king a.ss though.

I'm not even sure where Peter's story is going. I mean he's been Captain Save-A-Cheerleader-or-Girlfriend season after season, but this one is where it's all up in the air. The hunger has now created some struggling conflict with being the good guy that he is and the uncontrollable, power-hungry villain that he doesn't want to be. Of course, now that's not so much of a problem since his father took his powers. I'm wondering though, does this mean he's powerless of everything including his intuitive aptitude? And what's going to be the deal with him and Pinehearst? He obviously isn't going to join their ranks after the future Peter we saw kept trying to evade them.

Seriously, this might be my new favorite episode of the season!
 9 years ago '04        #307
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
 luda06 said:
Nah, I doubt that. He could tell when Claire was shook and she had an ice cold face in one ep.
He could tell because he sniffs the air for fear. I didn't notice it until tonight when he was in the room with Adam Monroe. Then I went back on past episodes. He gains his strength through sniffing fear in the air. When he was with Hiro, Ando and Daphne, he didn't even bother trying to sense fear.
 9 years ago '07        #308
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Ok guys tell me what you think about this theroy. Remember that Authur in the Comic book series when hes in the war an meets Linderman he doesn't have a power. could he have taken a needle of that power juice that he gave his son? Is he the evesdropper they are talking about in the comic series?

Mr. African Iss-ac.........
 9 years ago '06        #309
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 1466 1466
 SEC >>> _______ said:
This is BULL$H1T...

Peter beating Sylar's A$$...:thumbsdow
Yeah should have happen like that at the end of season one, instead of that brotherly love flying away bullsh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #310
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 R-iZZy said:
He could tell because he sniffs the air for fear. I didn't notice it until tonight when he was in the room with Adam Monroe. Then I went back on past episodes. He gains his strength through sniffing fear in the air. When he was with Hiro, Ando and Daphne, he didn't even bother trying to sense fear.
Yeah this n*gga gets all big chested and sh*t before he gets all Hulk on ppl never realized that til I read this.
 9 years ago '06        #311
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 1466 1466
 ~M~ said:
@ Ando "they all look the same to me"

crazy episode, Peter without powers, guess that explains how he can get a scar on his face (a question someone brought up earlier in this thread)
I'm telling y'all Ando> any Hero or Villian

That scar, what you said makes perfect sense. I honestly believe he only had that scar so slow people could tell the difference between the two.
 9 years ago '04        #312
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Suka Repellent said:
Ok guys tell me what you think about this theroy. Remember that Authur in the Comic book series when hes in the war an meets Linderman he doesn't have a power. could he have taken a needle of that power juice that he gave his son? Is he the evesdropper they are talking about in the comic series?

Mr. African Iss-ac.........
Wow. Someone else who reads the Heroes comics? Nice!

I'm a little iffy on that theory. It's possible. But one of the things that Angela Petrelli mentions is that he [Arthur Petrelli] was disappointed in Nathan not having special abilities in his genes. It would just seem a bit hypocritical of him to be disappointed in Nathan not having powers in his genes if he didn't either.
 9 years ago '07        #313
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 youngvito18 said:
this is my problem with that scenario

im not even questioning hiro's abilities of doing that.........my problem is even if he did do that how would ando know to play dead and why would hiro's sword look exactly like the one marlo (knox) gave him???

ando wouldnt know if hiro sliced him with a fake sword, unless hiro stops time, grabs ando, teleports to the past, tell ando what he's going to do, goes back to the future (which is the present and is still frozen in time) and stabs ando with the fake sword

if this is what happen then thats bullsh*t.............why would the writers do that??? thats kinda corny,
hahah still think its bullsh*t?

i thought it was funny. i was like..noo he wont go back and do it. he really k!lled ando. then i watched the episode and when he froze time i was like: "that fu*ker hiro! he DID go back haha"

and lmao @ hello mr african Issac!
 9 years ago '07        #314
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 R-iZZy said:
Wow. Someone else who reads the Heroes comics? Nice!

I'm a little iffy on that theory. It's possible. But one of the things that Angela Petrelli mentions is that he [Arthur Petrelli] was disappointed in Nathan not having special abilities in his genes. It would just seem a bit hypocritical of him to be disappointed in Nathan not having powers in his genes if he didn't either.
This is a good point. I was reachin a bit but how, if he was supposed to be near dead in a veggie state, did he maintain his power an did he first have to steal Adams power to regain all of his abilities back. Im gonna have to go catch up on the Heroes Comic. Im about 3 or 4 back.

Last edited by JohnDoe; 10-22-2008 at 07:18 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #315
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Suka Repellent said:
This is a good point. I was reachin a bit but how, if he was supposed to be near dead in a veggie state, did he maintain his power an did he first have to steal Adams power to regain all of his abilities back. Im gonna have to go catch up on the Heroes Comic. Im about 3 or 4 back.
Haha. Nah, you ain't reachin' bruh. The way I see it, him being in a veggie state didn't really take his power away from him (as we saw, in his veggie state he was able to use Maury Parkman's power on Angela [I believe]). Him taking Adam's power was merely to heal himself so he wouldn't have to be in his veggie state anymore. One thing I'm trying to figure out is after he takes a new power, does his previous one(s) get replaced or does it add on? I'm not sure just yet.

And yeah, I'm behind on the comics too. I'm more like 10 issues behind. Haha.
 9 years ago '06        #316
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
i'm glad adam died, he was actually one of the worst and CORNIEST of all the villains and heroes.
 9 years ago '04        #317
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
just watched the week's episode. smh: at sylar going down quicker than kimbo.... but yo, now that peter's daddy got his powers he got that k!ll/power hunger now too right?. technically he has the ability to take powers by touch, or being around them like peter now, or do he need to cut n*ggas heads open for the fun of it or what? i hope they implement this in the story someway and not pretend that the hunger doesnt effect the daddy.

Last edited by fmills15; 10-24-2008 at 02:22 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #318
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 fmills15 said:
just watched the week's episode. smh: at sylar going down quicker than kimbo.... but yo, now that peter's daddy got his powers he got that k!ll/power hunger now too right?. technically he has the ability to take powers by touch, or being around them like peter now, or do he need to cut n*ggas heads open for the fun of it or what? i hope they implement this in the story someway and not pretend that the hunger doesnt effect the daddy.
It seems like its different variations/mutatuions of the same power.

Dad takes it by touch...

1 son takes it by learning how it works within the brain (but the hunger to learn is uncontrollable so it seems, "the hunger for knowledge." And obviously you can't pull someones cap back WITHOUT k!lling them, except Clair, where Sylar claims to be doing her a favor by taking the "feeling" genes out of her brain)...

1 son learns it by being around the ability...

So it might be an Heirachy thing....the power of one trumps the other...so maybe the Father patrelli's power trumps Sylars, which trumps peter's...Thats why sylar was stronger then Peter...his power isn't just mimicing, its understanding what makes it work...

----------SPOILERS-----------------

Episode was a bit of a disappointment...I liked peter as a badass, and I will be interested to see how he gets his power back, if at all...maybe the ability isn't completely lost but just supressed(and maybe he can get it back with the forumla). I can also do without Father Patrelli, but i guess they had to make him count somehow.

And the whole Mohender thing is out of control....pointless if you ask me to make him a mad scientist. I think this episode was just setting stuff up, so I am hoping that next ep is better.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-25-2008 at 04:13 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #319
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,085 | Props total: 3879 3879
Hum so if peter can learn powers just being around people and is super smart now, who's to say he isn't faking losing his powers, and has actually learned his dads powers? i mean you never know!
 9 years ago '05        #320
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 TheMagicMan said:
It seems like its different variations/mutatuions of the same power.

Dad takes it by touch...

1 son takes it by learning how it works within the brain (but the hunger to learn is uncontrollable so it seems, "the hunger for knowledge." And obviously you can't pull someones cap back WITHOUT k!lling them, except Clair, where Sylar claims to be doing her a favor by taking the "feeling" genes out of her brain)...

1 son learns it by being around the ability...

So it might be an Heirachy thing....the power of one trumps the other...so maybe the Father patrelli's power trumps Sylars, which trumps peter's...Thats why sylar was stronger then Peter...his power isn't just mimicing, its understanding what makes it work.

My thoughts exactlly but i think peter still has his powers just not the ones he's gained over the years...thats why future peter told him it was important that he got silars powers so he can understand how his own powers work so that he can be more selective of the ones he chooses..u can take away power but not knowledge

Last edited by theylikeme05; 10-26-2008 at 02:55 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now