Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #221
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
wooooooooooo just seen tha repeat on G4

ando not dead, if the spped girl saw so what she not really a k!ller BUT like someone said knox can detect fear so

if angela petrelli can supress sylar hunger why cant she do it for peter...notice i said surpress not get rid of remember sylar k!lled jessie

theres the company headed by angela pertrelli and pinehurst headed by Mr. pertrelli (forgot his first name) where he is making a villian army sorta

wtf is mohinder turning into and what exactly does he do to people in to spider web looking things and whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy would you wanna hurt maya (dania ramirez) she is too fine

claire character is getting annoying but hey she gonna be important in the future, the puppet man seems like a cool a.ss villain when he made claire real mom shut her mouth and give him a kiss i was like damn he should and probably will be an instrumental villain this season....hopefully

i wanna see more villain though this past episode i got more then i expected.....the vortex guy and the puppet man...along with Mr. Petrelli (dont know his first name)
 9 years ago '05        #222
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
season 4 should take place in the future
 9 years ago '05        #223
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 astrotrain said:
Noway Hiro k!lled his boy. When i saw the scene i was like pfft he aint dead.

Bubbles shoulda taken Claire with him shes a dumbass.

This season is seriously kicking a.ss with all its twists and turns.

Whos coming back next? The black dude that Peter was looking after in the 1st series? DL?

BTW what happened to supergirl from last year the one that could learn motorskills really quick. Did she die in that fire with Nikki?

DL is definately dead and he was kind of whack

the writers decided not to bring back the girl w/ the motorskills and micah (except for the 1st episode)
 9 years ago '04        #224
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 247 247
^^^ Im thankful they bring her back cos she sucked and Micah was annoying. I hate that they brought Nikki back tho cos she sucked too but im glad Adam Monroe is back he's like just doing his own thing fu*king with everybody.
 9 years ago '08        #225
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 astrotrain said:
^^^ Im thankful they bring her back cos she sucked and Micah was annoying. I hate that they brought Nikki back tho cos she sucked too but im glad Adam Monroe is back he's like just doing his own thing fu*king with everybody.
Read the article about Adam Munroe called "Heroes Redux" by yahoo news. You're not going to like what you read.
 9 years ago '07        #226
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Read the article about Adam Munroe called "Heroes Redux" by yahoo news. You're not going to like what you read.
lol who the hero thats gonna die.......i noticed they kept saying six feet under maybe someone that use to be on that show?? i dont kno but yea it did sound like adam monroe might die and not come back but i dont kno they said a villain we love to hate.....its up in the air i guess
 9 years ago '04        #227
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
Monday's episode was a good one. The way i see it all of these characters are connected to each other. They all have their take on saving the world. What i don't like is they're bringing too many characters and how is this sh*t gonna tie 2gether.
Its fu*ked up Hiro k!lled Ando
Mays is just eye candy she only used her powers once
Nikki,Barbra, Tracey storyline is pointless
 9 years ago '08        #228
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Syphernix said:
lol who the hero thats gonna die.......i noticed they kept saying six feet under maybe someone that use to be on that show?? i dont kno but yea it did sound like adam monroe might die and not come back but i dont kno they said a villain we love to hate.....its up in the air i guess
****SPOILER*****
They said a Villain that we love. A lot of folks were Adam Munroe fans. It also mentioned someone who just got out of being six-feet deep. Think about Hiro digging up someone.
 9 years ago '07        #229
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
****SPOILER*****
They said a Villain that we love. A lot of folks were Adam Munroe fans. It also mentioned someone who just got out of being six-feet deep. Think about Hiro digging up someone.
lol that does make more sense than what i said about someone from the show six feet under
 9 years ago '07        #230
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
smfh at the amount of spoilers on here
 9 years ago '04        #231
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
just finished watching the last episode...

haha @ Hero's becoming The Wire reunion...Marlo and Bubbles...

I can only hope McNolty and Bunk show up to solve some of these mysteries
 9 years ago '04        #232
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
and the puppet man's powers are CRAZY...

best idea for a "Hero/Villian" yet...

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-18-2008 at 07:23 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #233
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
This is a damn good show, I just started watching it craaaaazy
 10-18-2008, 09:38 AM         #234
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A question. It's established that Hiro k!lled Ando right, as the dude who made him do it can smell fear, so would know if it's a fake.

But isn't it possible for Hiro to go back in time, grab Ando, and bring him into the future?

Like future peter brought peter to the future
 9 years ago '05        #235
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 r a n c i d said:
A question. It's established that Hiro k!lled Ando right, as the dude who made him do it can smell fear, so would know if it's a fake.

But isn't it possible for Hiro to go back in time, grab Ando, and bring him into the future?

Like future peter brought peter to the future
I'm honestly think people are thinking too much about this whole Hiro k!lling Ando. Hiro has always been the dude thinking HE was the hero and HE must do WHATEVER it takes to save the world. He's in the mindset right now that this is what he must do to "save the world", plus, he already knows Ando k!lls him in the future so he's trying to get him before he gets got lol.

This actually helps explain why Ando would k!ll Hiro in the future...Hiro is actually a "villain", a misguided Hero thinking he's doing the right thing but is wrong; whereas, Ando is the true Hero and he k!lls Hiro trying to save the world. Idk if any of that made sense...
 9 years ago '04        #236
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
I'm a little late in my rundown of the episode, but here goes:

Had to up this thread cuz my man BUBBLES came through on the last episode. His power was pretty awesome, creating vortexes that suck people in. Just sucks that he went and sucked himself into a vortex. :( I was hoping to see more of him this season. Guess that won't be the case.

And it's nice to know for a change what's been the deal with Linderman. fu*king Parkman's dad came back and is now under Pinehearst it looks like. And now we finally get to meet Mr. Petrelli. I'm guessing this guy is gonna be even worse of a villain than Linderman was. I'm guessing he wants Adam Munroe so that he can use his blood to heel him. He doesn't seem so intimidating in a sickbed looking like a chemo patient.

And that Puppet Master dude looks pretty crazy. Physically and mentally making you do whatever he wants sounds like a power where he can't really be fu*ked with. LOL @ Meredith's dumb a.ss gettin' caught up by that dude. We'll see how Claire can be Ms. "I Wanna Help" against a dude like that. If she defeats him by simply tasing him, I will be pissed.

And LOL @ Sylar constantly proving that he's just the best damn thing happening in television. Manipulating Claire in front of HRG through the truth. Can a guy get any slicker?

As for Mohinder, I dunno what's up with his story. It's a bit ridiculous if you ask me. He injects himself with some sh*t and he's become some fu*ked up Spider-Man who puts everybody in a web? Well hey, Maya was annoying me anyway, regardless of how hot she is. I hope they finally k!ll her off.

As for the Hiro/Ando deal, I dunno what to make of that. I have a feeling it's a little gag that Hiro and Ando came up with. I do believe he slowed down time to pull it off, and maybe Daphne saw how it went down, but just won't tell Knox about it because she was against the idea of Hiro k!lling Ando to begin with. But if that turns out to not be the case and he really did k!ll Ando, then I can see how Ando and Hiro can be against each other in the future that Hiro saw.

And hopefully we'll see where the Nathan/Tracy story goes now that they know that their powers were given to them through experiments. Angela Petrelli just might be the worst fu*king mom I've ever seen. LOL.
 9 years ago '04        #237
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 247 247
The Mohinder and Maya storyline is a waste of time. Mohinder needs to k!ll himself and take Maya with him shes just an idiot. OK so she goes in during the day sees blood all over the place and quickly gets the hell out of there but then decides she'll go back to Mohinders again?
 9 years ago '06        #238
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Welsh! said:
smfh at the amount of spoilers on here
Ya its fu*king bullsh*t the mods need to make a separate section for people who want to post spoilers cuz that sh*t completely ruins a show .
 9 years ago '07        #239
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Ya its fu*king bullsh*t the mods need to make a separate section for people who want to post spoilers cuz that sh*t completely ruins a show .
lmao its a discussion thread, people gonna talk about previous episodes

i mean damn if you cant watch it on mondays at 9pm, watch it tuesdays on g4 at 10pm, wednesdays on g4 at 5pm....or just watch it on the internet, its EVERYWHERE

sheesh
 9 years ago '04        #240
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 modalee81 said:
what do u expect when u go in a thread discussing the show
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago