Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,677 | Props total: 6816 6816
twist after twist after twist....this show makes me mad @ some of the things that go down, Hiro couldnt have really stabbed ando...or if he did that might be why Ando is pissed @ him later if he really lives maybe? i dunno....this is crazy and it's too hard to guess what's gonna happen next
 9 years ago '04        #182
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 uncfan888 said:
sylar has super hearing.. why didn't he use it to hear what they were talkin bout?
same thing i was askin my homeboy..
 10-13-2008, 09:04 PM         #183
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOLY sh*t!!! things are getting mad serious!!! Parker's dad just twisted the sh*t out of the first few episodes...damnnnnn
 9 years ago '04        #184
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Mr. Petrelli must be a sick bastard if Angela and Parkman's dad are that afraid of him..
 10-13-2008, 09:08 PM         #185
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CRAZY fu*king episode tonight... this season is so fu*king good sofar! it's great to see the show is back on it's feet after the horrible sh*t fest that was season 2.. im loving the direction this show is headed at this point... i just hope it doesnt fall off and take a season 2 type of nose dive...
 9 years ago '06        #186
dj_60_2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$797 | Props total: 708 708
 KarteL13 said:
A1: It most likely has to do with that. Especially now that Sylar is now Gabriel, which makes him good.

A2. Claire probably bounced and never came back. That's still Noah's (HRG) crib. I'm a.ssuming dude died and now Sylar is running the house with Claire out and about

A3. Have no idea. Dude was the most powerful of them all. He probably did some stupid shiit. Probably time traveled and fukked everything up.
 TheT said:
Future Peter blew up a building of 200 people that work for the organization that hunts down people with powers. Thats why he's labeled as a terrorist. Also to k!ll Peter or any of them with the regenerating power is to destroy the brain.
Appreciate the answers.
 9 years ago '05        #187
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4732 4732
i just started watching this season so heres a question..............

if the short fat zzzzz has the power to slow time or go back in time couldnt he k!ll his friend, follow marlo and the blond chick, get the formula, and go back in time to before he shanked his friend???

and fukk super hearing, sylar can read minds, he knew what was going on but he knew that bubbles couldnt k!ll him, because if he did the thought would be running thru his head
 9 years ago '04        #188
Capital S 
space
space
space
$192 | Props total: 357 357
what im a little confuse on its the sides. it seems everything thats goin on its leading up to the villans building a team but it seems everybody on board wit em. hiro really k!lled his boy dats crazy. but i dont think hiro's truly down wit em. Peter's all fu*ked up i dont kno how he gonna turn out or claire. claire aint a threat anyways she cant do sh*t but rite now its look like sylar da only good guy. wtf is dis. and mr. petrilli is on sum otha sh*t de defintley need to fill n*ggas in he def the most powerful if he got n*ggas scared like dat and if he is da most powerful y da fu*k is he all hooked up looking like hes in keemo therapy and wat not
 10-13-2008, 11:08 PM         #189
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Capital S said:
what im a little confuse on its the sides. it seems everything thats goin on its leading up to the villans building a team but it seems everybody on board wit em. hiro really k!lled his boy dats crazy. but i dont think hiro's truly down wit em. Peter's all fu*ked up i dont kno how he gonna turn out or claire. claire aint a threat anyways she cant do sh*t but rite now its look like sylar da only good guy. wtf is dis. and mr. petrilli is on sum otha sh*t de defintley need to fill n*ggas in he def the most powerful if he got n*ggas scared like dat and if he is da most powerful y da fu*k is he all hooked up looking like hes in keemo therapy and wat not
Hiro is a gullable a.ss dude, he thinks that by joining the fast chick...he's going to save the world. Since he saw his friend try to k!ll him in the future, he decided "why the fu*k not" and k!lled him so that he can't betray him in the future..he sees it as fate. So i guess his friend is gonna do good in the future and try to stop hiro. Man this sh*t is crazy!
 9 years ago '05        #190
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
He didn't k!ll Ando. During one of the commercials they showed Ando shooting some red sh*t from his hands. What happened is either: A) Hiro stops time right before he stabs Ando and does some Ketchup type sh*t to make it looks like he k!lled Ando or B) Whatever side that Hiro ISN'T on finds him and uses some power to bring him back to life.

As for the episode I found it pretty good. The story is really building up to a nice point in which there will be a big battle.
 9 years ago '05        #191
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 77 77
 I'm The Dan said:
He didn't k!ll Ando. During one of the commercials they showed Ando shooting some red sh*t from his hands. What happened is either: A) Hiro stops time right before he stabs Ando and does some Ketchup type sh*t to make it looks like he k!lled Ando or B) Whatever side that Hiro ISN'T on finds him and uses some power to bring him back to life.

As for the episode I found it pretty good. The story is really building up to a nice point in which there will be a big battle.
exactly... Hiro faked Ando's death
 10-14-2008, 12:43 AM         #192
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know about this show anymore, I mean I still like it but its starting to feel like how Lost was for a minute, like the writers are just doing this sh*t on the fly. And I'm fu*kin tired of them k!lling people then bringing them back like it ain't sh*t! The only people they k!ll off permanently are the good characters with interesting powers and depth. D.L., the nuclear dude, the Eve chick. But these n*ggas keep Parkman and Mohinder around?

Look at what they did tonight with my n*gga Bubbles, he coulda been a great mainstay but instead he villain of the week. Same thing with the Jesse bad guy, no sign of Elle..... I'm starting to wish someone fu*kin k!lled Claire, her characters getting annoying as fu*k. Peter's been on bi*ch status and finally started getting decent today then spent the episode knocked the fu*k out.

Hiro and Ando feel like they ain't been about sh*t this season, they used to be a lot more interesting to watch. Then all that Nikki, Barbara, Jessica, Tracy sh*t is getting too complicated.

I'm not feeling the whole Mohinder and Maya thing either, they could be doing a lot with her character too, her power and storyline was one of the most interesting last season now she's just eye candy, and looks like she may be dead now.

And was that fu*kin Jus Blaze slangin in the park before Mohinder kidnapped his a.ss. (I know it ain't him unless he got hair extensions but that sh*t looked like that n*gga)

But I'ma keep watching as long as it stays interesting and hope it picks back up again.
 9 years ago '05        #193
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
 EL Smoothz said:
Naw pimpin' Ando is really dead. I'm positive he's gets brought back to life, a la Claire or something, and that's why he k!lls Hiro in the future. Ando is the true hero outta those two, Hiro turns into a villain THINKING he's doing the right thing but as we've all seen this n*gga stays making wrong decisions.
 10-14-2008, 01:00 AM         #194
BxFinest23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
I don't know about this show anymore, I mean I still like it but its starting to feel like how Lost was for a minute, like the writers are just doing this sh*t on the fly. And I'm fu*kin tired of them k!lling people then bringing them back like it ain't sh*t! The only people they k!ll off permanently are the good characters with interesting powers and depth. D.L., the nuclear dude, the Eve chick. But these n*ggas keep Parkman and Mohinder around?

Look at what they did tonight with my n*gga Bubbles, he coulda been a great mainstay but instead he villain of the week. Same thing with the Jesse bad guy, no sign of Elle..... I'm starting to wish someone fu*kin k!lled Claire, her characters getting annoying as fu*k. Peter's been on bi*ch status and finally started getting decent today then spent the episode knocked the fu*k out.

Hiro and Ando feel like they ain't been about sh*t this season, they used to be a lot more interesting to watch. Then all that Nikki, Barbara, Jessica, Tracy sh*t is getting too complicated.

I'm not feeling the whole Mohinder and Maya thing either, they could be doing a lot with her character too, her power and storyline was one of the most interesting last season now she's just eye candy, and looks like she may be dead now.

And was that fu*kin Jus Blaze slangin in the park before Mohinder kidnapped his a.ss. (I know it ain't him unless he got hair extensions but that sh*t looked like that n*gga)

But I'ma keep watching as long as it stays interesting and hope it picks back up again.

i know what you mean, they do keep throwing some real random sh*t... i think everything is moving way to fast...

Peter is all of sudden the bad guy and it only took 1 episode for him to transform, so did Sylar... this guy went from badass to bi*ch mode in seconds.

I had a feeling the whole Nathan seen this old guy thing was someone messing with his head.

Parkman's bi*ch a.ss is pissing me the fu*k off, so is Mohinder, Claire and Hiro. Claire needs to smack the sh*t outta HRG for fu*king around with her, i mean damn bi*ch man the fu*k up, don't you see he stay using your a.ss for his own damn reasons, im tired of the "i keep doing this for you and our family" followed by a little hug, how many times are they going to repeat that scene?

on the other hand, the whole Patrelli thing is turning out good...

Last edited by BxFinest23; 10-14-2008 at 01:01 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #195
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
Good episode, I'm really liking this season so far
 9 years ago '05        #196
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 EL Smoothz said:
then why would Ando fall down like that????

even if he could slow down time like that he cant whisper "JUST PRETEND TO FALL" into ando's ear, it dont work like that

and what exactly does peter father do????? he makes people see illusions?????? like i said i watched probably 3 episodes from season 1 and ive watched all the episodes thus far in season 3 and im hooked......someone give me insight
 9 years ago '04        #197
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
parkmans dad does the illusion thing, and so does parkman, patrellis dad? i have no fu*kin clue what he does
 10-14-2008, 09:57 AM         #198
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This season is great. Much better than Season 2.

Mohinder is a complete waste of air time right now. His powers are gay. Nobody wants to see him turn into a termite or w/e the fu*k he is. He needs k!lling off, dead end with him now it seems.

Mya could be used better, granted Mohinder doesn't eat her or w/e it is he does.

Hiro will be boring without Ando. Fact.

And that blackhole guy could have been used a little longer.

I'm liking the return of Adam though. And most definately Sylars change of heart.
 9 years ago '05        #199
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 magatsu said:

it didnt look like him when he was in the park but after he got knocked out and mohinder layed him out in his place i was thinking the same thing

but like you saud JB got his sh*t chopped off
 9 years ago '08        #200
Bigtymer25 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 9 9
Heroes is the sh*t!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago