Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #221
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
REAL TALK DUDE IS a.ss AND SOUND JUST LIKE ELMER FUDD WHY YALL ON THAT n*gga d*ck

AND ALL THAT WAVY sh*t IS CORNY WHAT HAPPENED TO BOXDEN ITS LIKE IM THE ONLY REAL n*gga LEFT
if u aint fukin wit the wave...YOU LOST....
owwwwwWw...OWwww

Cuz max is all about that feel good music, if u aint feelin him its prolly cuz u a angry bitter nigguh to begin with...and i feel sorry for u...

OWWwwww...
 9 years ago '05        #222
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10879 10879
I'm not feeling dude either. I don't see whats the hype about dude at all.
 9 years ago '07        #223
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 3509 3509
nobody's ever heard of him out here in cali. From what i saw in that vid where his crew allegedly a.ssaulted jim jones outside his hotel, he's a fu*kin dork with a capitol "D". His lame a.ss crew looks like the peanuts gang and max is gay a.ss charlie brown.

But i don't see why everyone's bashing on the fans, if they wanna listen to him then hey, u got ur own opinion.
 9 years ago '05        #224
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ifu*kedUrMom said:
nobody's ever heard of him out here in cali. From what i saw in that vid where his crew allegedly a.ssaulted jim jones outside his hotel, he's a fu*kin dork with a capitol "D". His lame a.ss crew looks like the peanuts gang and max is gay a.ss charlie brown.

But i don't see why everyone's bashing on the fans, if they wanna listen to him then hey, u got ur own opinion.
he got a mixtape with mitchy slick...u heard of mitchy slick right? u from cali....
 9 years ago '05        #225
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Bkjj11 said:
this is a forum, on the internet. When i say public, i mean people who actually care about things who aren't involved on the internet...Someone can easily watch tv and say Jim Jones cd is comin out that day so imma cop it...

Not upload songs of an artist and d*ckride some dude that says wave, which is pratically homophobic...
Now I'm responding to U because U had Lupe Fiasco on a list being sh*t to the public along with Budden and Max-B...................

If thats the case why does Lupe Fiasco have a grammy(for Daydreaming), Nominated for Grammy's this year and 2 Gold Albums I REPEAT 2 GOLD albums in an era of poor sales, Tours the World on a regular basis, performed at the Espy's , has been and performed on every late night talk show(Leno, Letterman, Conan, etc), now if he's sh*t to the public like U stated why would these people and exec's give him this attention?? I tell U why because there is a demand for him from THE PUBLIC why was he on that bullsh*t mtv's hottest mc list if he's not known to the public?? I understood the point about Budden and Max-B but when U said Fiasco U was trippin, trust me that n*gga has more money than Budden and Max-B combined he's basically a international superstar, when your music is played at Huge Designer Model Shows(Louis Vuiton, Gucci, Couture, Victoria Secret), Huge sporting events, Award shows(that the white people attend ) and commercials how can U be sh*t to the public??

Max-B and Budden= Underground and Local stars

Lupe Fiasco= Superstar

They are in different brackets not comparable

Last edited by Basicgz; 01-05-2009 at 05:34 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #226
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
 Ifu*kedUrMom said:

DISagree, im from CALI, and i've heard of MAX B. and YES he is a wavy dude.

smh, enough with the hatin gentlemen. OOOWWWWWW!!!
 9 years ago '05        #227
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 zaney said:
DISagree, im from CALI, and i've heard of MAX B. and YES he is a wavy dude.

smh, enough with the hatin gentlemen. OOOWWWWWW!!!
Double Owwww..."oWww, Owww"
 9 years ago '04        #228
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,613 | Props total: 4184 4184
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
n*ggas down south aint bumpin dat bullsh*t
and what does that even mean...was that supposed to be a point of validity lmao..wack a.ss n*gga..im str8 from the bama...in florida right now and i know MAD n*ggas feeling the wave..shakobi*ch
 9 years ago '07        #229
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Gm0ney85 said:
he got a mixtape with mitchy slick...u heard of mitchy slick right? u from cali....

of course i do, but i really don't bump his sh*t, im still trying to catch up with all the other good music i've got. What's it called bytheway?
 01-05-2009, 09:39 PM         #230
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After all the talk about this dude I figured I would listen to see what all the fuss is about, you cats is really going crazy over this cotton mouth sounding d*ck in the throat a.ss n*gga? He's wack, And that "wavy" sh*t wtf is that all about , Im not a hater but the dude bites 50 style, steals cams slang and mumbles on almost every song, Is this what the game has come to? SMH I thought the Joe Buddens d*ck ryding was bad but at least that n*gga is hot, this cat for real yall? For real? WOW n*ggas need to get off that bullsh*t, and whats funny is the same cats all on this n*ggas d*ck, is calling real hiphop wack, this is why the game is fu*ked up huh? Real talk

Last edited by Dos-effect; 01-05-2009 at 09:42 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #231
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
u ridin that white horse , sniffing that cane
 9 years ago '07        #232
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Dos-effect said:
Im not a hater
the famous quote all haters use
owwwwwww

01-05-2009, 10:34 PM         #233
problematik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krayz13 said:
the famous quote all haters use
owwwwwww

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-05-2009, 10:35 PM         #234
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Different people like different things...............owwwwwwwwwwww
 9 years ago '04        #235
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,779 | Props total: 23482 23482
you have ur opinion.. Sounds to me like ur hating on the dude and the people who listen to him
it's obvious u can't ride the wave

n*ggas could listen to what they want.
who are you to tell people what they should and shouldn't listen to??
 01-05-2009, 11:53 PM         #236
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt say you cats shouldnt listen to him, just saying wft.....dont yall get tire of gimmicks? Lil dumb a.ss sayings and silly a.ss dances? Dont yall like real music anymore or it all the next bullsh*t rapper, its not even the music its the following like seriously? And Im not a hater I give props when its due...and in this case thier are none what so ever, unless you want to count cats that like his music, even though its about nothing, not a single solitary thing, trapping, fu*king, balling, drugging and k!lling........just saying if I wanted that I would at least listen to a better breed of mc
 01-06-2009, 12:14 AM         #237
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that n*gga is mad like max b buttfu*ked him at a byrdgang party when he was drunk
 9 years ago '05        #238
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
LOL....another hater emerges...

nigguh hate so bad they make new threads..this like the 3rd thread today about this sh*t....ALL I GOTTA SAY IS...

OWWwww...OWwwww..OWWWWwwwwW

oh yeah and

OWwwWWwww
 9 years ago '05        #239
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
nigguhs just aint knowin....but once u really give the nigguh a chance and stop being so bitter at life (i feel sorry for u haters)...u gonna see that nigguh make heat rocks...

vibe and ride that wave...owwwwW
 01-06-2009, 12:27 AM         #240
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just wanted to express my opinion. I listened to the dude and wasnt impressed at all , just wondering why cats is on his d*ck so hard, and nobody has yet given me a reason, other then dumb a.ss gimmicky sayings, sh*t is an insult to real hiphop listeners like myself thats all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago