Green Tea Pre-workout?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
8710 pageviews
10 comments

NickTheQuiznick 
space
space
$150 | Props total: 0 0
Green Tea Pre-workout?

im looking for a little boost before my workouts. i dont want to drink coffee or take any bullsh*t supplements. ive heard green tea is a great energy booster when taken before a workout. if you have tried it let me know your results with it and what type of green tea you take.

thanks

10 comments for "Green Tea Pre-workout?"

9 years ago '05        #2
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
 NickTheQuiznick said:
im looking for a little boost before my workouts. i dont want to drink coffee or take any bullsh*t supplements. ive heard green tea is a great energy booster when taken before a workout. if you have tried it let me know your results with it and what type of green tea you take.

thanks
I've never heard of green tea helping with energy boost. I was under the impression that it was for weight loss and to curve hunger. Have you tried to dump some carbs into you before you hit the gym?
 09-19-2008, 06:42 PM         #3
ICEmultimedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just out of curiosity, and relatively on the same subject; I heard that green tea was good for what Justinsane said, but I was at the store the other day and i found myself wanting somethin than my usual jug a water so I was checkin out the green teas, would it be totally counterproductive for me to be drinking those arizona diet green tea drinks that come in a glass bottle wit them crazy asian art labels?
 9 years ago '05        #4
JustinSane|M 
space
space
 ICEmultimedia said:
Just out of curiosity, and relatively on the same subject; I heard that green tea was good for what Justinsane said, but I was at the store the other day and i found myself wanting somethin than my usual jug a water so I was checkin out the green teas, would it be totally counterproductive for me to be drinking those arizona diet green tea drinks that come in a glass bottle wit them crazy asian art labels?
Counter productive in what way? Are you trying to gain weight?
 9 years ago '06        #5
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Tea makes you sh*t...its really not good for you. The green tea buzz is crap. There are antioxidants in lots of foods not some sh*tty lipton green tea in a bottle.
 9 years ago '05        #6
JustinSane|M 
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
Tea makes you sh*t...its really not good for you. The green tea buzz is crap. There are antioxidants in lots of foods not some sh*tty lipton green tea in a bottle.
Yup...listen to this man here. My girl is stuck in this green tea fad and no matter what I say, she won't listen. For things like Green Tea, dandelion root and all those other things that are supposed to make or help you lose weight, it's best you really look into them online by independent testers as they normally are always bs.
 09-19-2008, 08:19 PM         #7
ICEmultimedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not really of the mindset its some miracle liquid like that, but i guess my question is, when people are talking about green tea, do they mean, straight up green tea out the tea bag into the boiling water or is it straight to drink the arizona diet kind even though it has high fructose corn syrup?
 9 years ago '04        #8
LExingtonluv 
space
space
$397 | Props total: 0 0
lipton in a bottle is hardly green tea of any sufficient quality to be judged. Independant researchers, in a plethora of articles have praised the health benefits of green tea. I can post Articles if you like but google is your friend. The only thing i can think of, that i would concider "bad" about green tea is the fact that its ash trace is slightly acidic. Anti-oxidents make you sh*t, and sh*tting is good. lol. Keeps the bowel movements consistant and keeps you hydrated. I don't know about working out, it wouldn't do much in terms of helping your gains, although it won't make you lose weight sooo dramatically that you would fail to see results from your workout, with all the other proteins and carbs you are probably injesting to bulk up. It will give you energy, that's it though. Much better than coffee my dude.
 9 years ago '05        #9
JustinSane|M 
space
space
 LExingtonluv said:
lipton in a bottle is hardly green tea of any sufficient quality to be judged. Independant researchers, in a plethora of articles have praised the health benefits of green tea. I can post Articles if you like but google is your friend. The only thing i can think of, that i would concider "bad" about green tea is the fact that its ash trace is slightly acidic. Anti-oxidents make you sh*t, and sh*tting is good. lol. Keeps the bowel movements consistant and keeps you hydrated. I don't know about working out, it wouldn't do much in terms of helping your gains, although it won't make you lose weight sooo dramatically that you would fail to see results from your workout, with all the other proteins and carbs you are probably injesting to bulk up. It will give you energy, that's it though. Much better than coffee my dude.
Well, if you have an article to post for the TC about energy boosts then by all means. As for what I'm saying about Green Tea, it's not this amazing weight loss supplement that everyone should jump on. Don't get me wrong, there's a reason why people in Asia and China are so skinny and I watched something on the news a bit ago asking people how they've done it and almost all of them said they drink Green Tea, however, they drink it ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Infact, as I'm writing this, a Mega T commercial for both pills and gum came on stating you'll lose 20lbs by using it. COME ON. That's all I'm saying. I'm sure there's something good to be said about Green Tea, however.
 9 years ago '06        #10
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Natural green tea is really good for you...in moderation just like anything. But drinking 4 glasses a day everyday is terrible for you. One glass every few days wouldnt be a bad thing. As for energy boost prior to working out try loading some carbs...eat a bagel and natural peanut butter prior to a workout and that should give you some energy.
 9 years ago '06        #11
NickTheQuiznick  OP
space
space
$150 | Props total: 0 0
im in a bulking stage, and i know green tea is big for people trying to lose weight...however i just want a little caffeine boost in the morning

if anyone has actually used it how has it affected your workout?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago