Cam'ron > Eminem

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
163 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
Jabari0784 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 0 0
 s3xyRicanGuy said:
Eminem is a legend, Cam'ron is good, but hes knowheres near the TOP 10 ELITE LYRICISTS/ARTISTS in Rap history...

Eminem a legend? LMAO!
 11-29-2004, 12:52 PM         #122
Carlos_Casas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to tough to compare.. Cam=Eminem
 11-29-2004, 02:21 PM         #123
motoroladude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't give a fu*k about any of them....and i really hate dipset and think all their songs are wack........what im trying to say is........
Cam'Ron>>>>>(yes better)>>>Eminem
 12 years ago '04        #124
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,745 | Props total: 83 83
I still don't understand how Eminem has fallen off or is now not a good artist because of one sub par CD. Just because someone made a bad CD, don't mean they're any less talented than they were before they made the CD, they just simply made a bad CD. Every artist has a CD that isn't their greatest work but that don't mean they just "lost talent" and aren't good anymore. Even the greatest artists of all time have had CD's that weren't great and weren't as good as the rest of the CD's they made.

Do you really think that when Em and Cam are both rappin' at the best of their abilities that Cam is better or even close to Em? Don't bring up a.ss Like That and Rain Man cuz do you think he is being serious on those songs? When he's serious with his songs and lyrics, Cam can't touch Em.
 12 years ago '04        #125
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 234 234
eminem has been slowin down since his first album if u havent realized it ur a d!ckrider
 12 years ago '04        #126
youngen 
space
space
space
$2,943 | Props total: 51 51
Eminem's Infinite cd is >>>> then camron+dipset's whole career
 11-29-2004, 03:51 PM         #127
concise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam over em...wtf..

go get infitite-encore its all good....camron and his stupid fu*kin slang bullsh*t annoys me....

eminem murders cam no question
 12 years ago '04        #128
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,745 | Props total: 83 83
 MegaTON said:
eminem has been slowin down since his first album if u havent realized it ur a d!ckrider
Someone ain't a d!ckrider cuz they said someones CD was good. Maybe you're just a fu*kin' hater. It seems like every time someone is talkin' about Em, even in a good way, there you are to say he fell off or some sh*t like that. Sounds like hater to me. We all know by now you don't like Em, stop callin' people d!ckriders who like him. Go write that in your diary and stop puttin' that sh*t in here.
 12 years ago '04        #129
jusdre2 
space
space
space
$465 | Props total: 2 2
if based on last album Cam is k!llin Em
 11-29-2004, 06:04 PM         #130
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo ramen noodles>>eminem
 12 years ago '04        #131
slipnslide85 85 heat pts85
space
space
$6,772 | Props total: 1003 1003

this is what i say

they would consistantly put out their best work and not sell out, then em would come out on top everytime

however...

em decided to b a gay sellout wit encore. yes, something that all the haters will not admit, the album did have its good and ok songs. sh*t like puke and a.ss like that, that stuff is just dumb.

purple haze, the lyrics werent as bad as i expected, but definately not close to eminems "normal, up to par" lyrics. the production was what did it for cam. right now, im listenin to a lot more purple haze than i am encore, but i still got toy soldiers and mosh playin often.

then u gotta realize that purple haze was only 5 years late

if cam had released the one that had tracks like yeo man and crown me, it woulda sounded like a bs mixtape that got retail status and woulda had as much attention as jim jones's cd. not like it was horrible, i still bump crown me
no no no and bust ya gunz. but i dont think it woulda come close to the better songs on encore.

basically

em wit some kinda effort >> cam's nursury rhyme sh*t
cam wit the best dipset album yet >> sell out eminem

11-30-2004, 03:42 PM         #132
Hey Ya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eDoM said:
believe it or not....
not or believe it...
 12 years ago '04        #133
slipnslide85 85 heat pts85
space
space
$6,772 | Props total: 1003 1003
 fu*ker said:
Anybody who says camron is better then Eminem is an idiot and obviously a biased hater who can't admit that Eminem's on top of the game and his so-called worst album is better then most of the sh*t that came out this year, including the new danger and beautiful struggle imo. Eminem has more sides to him then just gun talk like Camron. Cam'ron is on some doctor sues type bullsh*t half the time like "I ate some ravioli, it was okey dokey, i played some rolly poly then I said holy molly" or some sh*t like that.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

maybe entertainmentwise, encore may than beautiful struggle. i like albums that can kinda get my hype, the kind u can have a good time wit ur friends and people while its blastin in the background. i jus dont get that from beatiful struggle.

i jus had to get that little point picked

but
talib actually TRIED to make a good album and succeded. its this crappy pop-culture, TRL sh*t that makes people think that songs like "HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-jus lose it-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA" are better than tracks with real flows that dont sound like jokes and have some kind of meaning like ghetto show and i try.

Last edited by slipnslide85; 11-30-2004 at 03:49 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #134
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
Camron Better. Is This Guy Really On Crack?
 11-30-2004, 04:49 PM         #135
Vincent Lane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
camron > eminem

WOW

a five year old child knows more hip-hop than > whoever thinks that

and i like cam, its just obvious he doesnt posses the talent that em does
 11-30-2004, 05:17 PM         #136
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam'ron> Eminem

Face The Facts Encore Was Horrible Non Of The Traks Were Fire
And Lyrically All Them sh*ts Was Wack
 11-30-2004, 05:20 PM         #137
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent Lane said:
camron > eminem

WOW

a five year old child knows more hip-hop than > whoever thinks that

and i like cam, its just obvious he doesnt posses the talent that em does

YEH IF THE 5 year old child is a eminem wannabe....SHUT THE fu*k UP ....AND STOP BACKIN EM UP FOR ALL HIS sh*t.

MESSAGE TO ALL EMINEM FANS: STOP HANGIN ON EMINEMS NUTS ALL THE fu*kIN TIME FACE THE FACTS ENCORE WAS HORRIBLE
 11-30-2004, 05:33 PM         #138
PuNcHLiNE KinGz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the people that think cam is better than EM just doesnt understand how raps written, they just know wut they hear beat wise and flow but what they dont understand is how many crazy rhyme schemes EM is on that other rappers have never even came close to doing, and generally ems lyrics are sick, good storyteller,sick breath control, call me a d!ckrider but EM sh*ts on basically everyone lyrically except cats levels hes on like nas, pun, etc...

Last edited by PuNcHLiNE KinGz; 11-30-2004 at 05:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #139
flizy 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 0 0
 PuNcHLiNE KinGz said:
the people that think cam is better than EM just doesnt understand how raps written, they just know wut they hear beat wise and flow but what they dont understand is how many crazy rhyme schemes EM is on that other rappers have never even came close to doing, and generally ems lyrics are sick, good storyteller,sick breath control, call me a d!ckrider but EM sh*ts on basically everyone lyrically except cats levels hes on like nas, pun, etc...
Thats how I am pimp,Im more of a beat/flow type of n*gga then lyrical..Id rather listen to a tight flow over a tight beat then good lyrics over a wack beat..Thats why I dont like most of tha sh*t from tha East Coast...they got good lyrics but no beats I like..but most of tha n*ggas I listen to got good lyrics with tha flow/beat..
 12 years ago '04        #140
RunRabbitRun89 
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 0 0
dam are u kidin me CAM over em this guy must be on drugs how long u been wantin for purple haze to come out that sh*t took mad long, all cam rthymes and raps r gay to show them some dukie love and sht off that push it sounds like there say whateva pops in there head a writes right away and doesnt go back and fix up the lyrics. My opion em over him lyrically and will k!ll him in a battle, but overall they both have dif style. Just givin my opion wither u wanna accept it or not
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
262 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Samsung Galaxy Note 7 replacements still have issues with overheating..
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy