Sep 19 - Black Protesters Interrupt Obama With KKK Signs

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,585 | Props total: 104 104
 mixtape mutt said:
I'm a righteous GOD, I don't vote for evil. You getting madd cuz I'm not voting for your messiah Obama? I ain't voting for none of these cornballs. sh*t is gonna hit the fan regardless of who the fu*k is in office. You gonna see when your man Obama takes the stage what he really is about.
I NEVER said you HAD to vote.... i dont give a flyin' fu*k about "YOU"... All I said is, if you're NOT going to vote then just stay outta politics ALL TOGETHER... I NEVER said that Obama was a Messiah... I said he is OBVIOUSLY the LESSER of a possible two evils... & FYI, the sh*t ALREADY HIT THE fu*kIN' FAN HOMIE....And that was due to a TERRIBLE president.... & You talkin' bout, "wait till Obama gets the stage"... LOL, whats he gonna do??? Be WORSE than Bush???

- I still think u need to take those Shades off you was talkin' bout in ya FIRST post....
 9 years ago '05        #82
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,585 | Props total: 104 104
 FeedTheBeast said:
You n*ggas k!ll me. Read a few pamphlets and think you have Supreme Knowledge. If we dont know "the real Obama" then how the fukk do you know?? Is he your personal friend?? Can you read his mind?? All we can go on is the man's record and what he is saying to us. Thats with any politician running for office.....you dont know what he is actually going to do. You have to give them the benefit of the doubt that he has integrity and will do what he says.
Yall haters a.ssume a lot of sh*t about this so called "real Obama".

Seems to me that people with your thinking are the ones having a hard time dealing with the "real Obama" not his supporters. We know he isnt going to wave a magic wand and be our savior. We do know that he will get us away from the policies of George Bush and Cheney that sh*tted on the average citizen. Sounds like you lifted him to a "messiah" status and now you mad becuz he fell short of your expectations. Sorry he aint gonna raise the black fist or rock a kufi. n*ggas always looking for a messiah .......Obama is a great man and will be a great president but he aint God in the flesh. Get over it and take yo punk a.ss to the polls and vote.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #83
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Voting for the Presidency based on race is fu*king stupid...people need to learn it doesnt matter what color or ethnic background it has nothing to do with if He / She will be a good president...People ned to realize this
 09-22-2008, 05:44 AM         #84
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Right, because look how deregulation has benefitted us thus far. If it wasn't for some sort of government regulation, the dow would've been down 1000 points this week. Instead, it was down 30 points. Corporate De-Regulation is what allows corporations to go overseas.
Like the housing crisis where democrats were looking the other way because they wanted more minority to own their own homes

Obama was looking the other way like his Democrat friends.
 09-22-2008, 05:49 AM         #85
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:

its plenty of whites and blacks who are voting republican that did not show up at the ralley with KKK signs, wouldn't that time be better served at a mccain rally...actually showing some black faces/support in the crowd?

so what bullsh1t line are you going to come at me with next? or do you concede?
I don't care for that KKK crap any more then you.
I think that was stupid myself and gave the protesters less credit
 9 years ago '04        #86
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Randeezle said:
Those are fu*kin CIA operatives.

What black man do you know mad enough to protest at a fu*kin Obama speech. I don't care if Obama was Puerto Rican I would still vote for him over McCain. At least dude can Remember his rhetoric, these n*ggas really want to vote for McCain? Palin having folks refuse to testify? That's some ol' Bush administration bullsh*t. Look into Palin's eyes the next time you see her on TV, eyes do not lie, that Woman is not to be trusted.
when has any woman gave you a reason to trust her?

09-22-2008, 07:52 AM         #87
bettyboop33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a shame? We are the only race that dont stick together..We will be the first to tear one another down. They should vote for whoever they want but "Obama endorsed by the KKK" come on now. This is sad.
 9 years ago '04        #88
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 dog4life said:
why do u have to be brainwashed to vote for obama because he wants to reform america okay i don't like that time to be an uncle tom i don't care whether he was black or white i voted kerry for yrs ago and i'm voting obama this yr you don't have to brainwashed to see the truth and you wanna talk brainwashed bush was office for 8yrs thanks to brainwashing you dumbasses i say lets see what he can do.
why would anyone vote in a new president when we are in a war? since he had plans to do sh*t for this war. overall bush isnt THAT bad, the unemployment percentage was lowered because of bush, he cant help the fact that gas went up to 4 dollars a gallon, he didnt just choose iraq to be a random place to f!ght against. he cant fix a country going into a recession with limited time that he has left in office, you can thank the banks for giving out loans left and right to people who couldnt pay off their debt. either way, this election is sh*t, both are sh*tty candidates. you just have to choose who is the better of the two.

forget what color they are, how old they are, just look into what they believe in and what they want to do for this country. so far obama has done nothing but change his beliefs and go back and forth on issues that would benefit the country..ie.. off shore drilling, he apposed that idea, and then a few days later he said, we should do it, but only enough so we are dependent on foreign oil.
if we did do this off shore drilling gas would go to the price it was when bush was elected or even lower. which was about 2 bucks a gallon.
all i want to see out of obama, is sh*t he truly believes in and not to change his mind on every decision he makes.
 9 years ago '07        #89
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 sunzoo said:
lol@ this n1gga brushing his shoulders off, and LOL@ coons PROTESTING obama, if you don't wanna support him cool, but why would you actively protest a black man running for president? how much did mccain pay them?
word and any black person that says sh*t like that bout Obama supports the KKK should be stomped ...obviously its not true but who that fu*k says that
 09-22-2008, 08:35 AM         #90
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
But if Obama wants to have more regulations and higher taxes for corporations how do you figure companies will stay in the USA...................

Can you answer this question please????? Or am i being a racist for questioning Obama "the great"......

He already aid he would do this via tax breaks and incentives for companies that use american labor. There is no reason that we should be outsourcing customer service to india, when so many Americans live in poverty.
 09-22-2008, 08:40 AM         #91
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtape mutt said:
I'm a righteous GOD, I don't vote for evil. You getting madd cuz I'm not voting for your messiah Obama? I ain't voting for none of these cornballs. sh*t is gonna hit the fan regardless of who the fu*k is in office. You gonna see when your man Obama takes the stage what he really is about.

Your self riteous, self serving attitude is helping no one. Besides refusing to vote, what the fukk else are you doing to change things. Muthafukkas like you are the dumbest around, because you live in a fantasy world. Like it or not, YOU LIVE IN AMERICA. What happens in this election will DEFINENTLY impact the lives of you and your family. Clinging to far fetched ideals and conspiracy theories, whilst offering no solutions is NOT WOAH.

Vote or die bi*chhes!:greetings10:
 09-22-2008, 08:43 AM         #92
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
They dont have to try to spread lies either like the KKK endorses Obama. Thats deeper than just not voting for him. You dont have to automatically vote for Obama just becuz you are black. But for any black person to suggest that he is down with the KKK is just pure hate and ignorance. Yall some lost a.ss n*ggas trying to justify this bullschitt.
Seriously. LMAO at these **** muthafukkas trying to defend this buffonery. This is greater than not voting for Obama, this is the direct result of 400 years of slavery, combined with jim crow laws and indoctrination of white culture onto black people.

And people say racsim and white supremacy doesnt exist.
 09-22-2008, 11:52 AM         #93
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bettyboop33 said:
What a shame? We are the only race that dont stick together..We will be the first to tear one another down. They should vote for whoever they want but "Obama endorsed by the KKK" come on now. This is sad.
how do u work that one out?
 09-22-2008, 12:09 PM         #94
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is this thread even being discussed, did anyone even look at his page....this is the first thing on there.

[pic - click to view]

n*gga has himself dressed as a black jesus on the side of god versus Oprah on the side of the devil. Dude equates "good" with republican, right wing, men, and god then equates "evil" with woman, left wing, democrat, and the devil.

Dude said Lilith is Satan then equates Lilith to 33% of black women in america? So black women are the devil? and Obama is the beast because he was endorsed by Oprah.....Wooooooooooow! I'm sorry but I don't think the translators of the Bible and all of those who have rewritten it to serve their purposes were thinking of black women, especially Oprah in any sense.
 9 years ago '07        #95
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 famoussasjohn said:
why would anyone vote in a new president when we are in a war? since he had plans to do sh*t for this war. overall bush isnt THAT bad, the unemployment percentage was lowered because of bush, he cant help the fact that gas went up to 4 dollars a gallon, he didnt just choose iraq to be a random place to f!ght against. he cant fix a country going into a recession with limited time that he has left in office, you can thank the banks for giving out loans left and right to people who couldnt pay off their debt. either way, this election is sh*t, both are sh*tty candidates. you just have to choose who is the better of the two.

forget what color they are, how old they are, just look into what they believe in and what they want to do for this country. so far obama has done nothing but change his beliefs and go back and forth on issues that would benefit the country..ie.. off shore drilling, he apposed that idea, and then a few days later he said, we should do it, but only enough so we are dependent on foreign oil.
if we did do this off shore drilling gas would go to the price it was when bush was elected or even lower. which was about 2 bucks a gallon.
all i want to see out of obama, is sh*t he truly believes in and not to change his mind on every decision he makes.
I was trying to keep this sh*t civil but you muhfukkas keep talking about Obama flip flopping but the only actual time you can show evidence of that is off shore drilling. Thats not flip flopping thats changing your stance once you have better information. Now McCain is the flip flopper. He stated that the economy was strong. Then he came back and retracted the sh*t after everyone got pissed. McCain said that Palin had foriegn policy experience becuz she went to Iraq when she never did. Now he says that she lives close to Russia. I could keep going on the real flip flopper but I wont. And he even flipped flopped on gay marriage on the same day within hours at the same event months ago!!! I can prove all this sh*t so dont make me do it.

Gas was lower BEFORE Bush got elected. This muhfukka took us from a very prosperous nation to sh*t in 8 years but now you wanna act like he is powerless in these last few months??? Thats fukkin funny. Of course he cant fix that sh*t in a few months he should have been trying to do that these last 8 years. Dont act like this sh*t just came from nowhere and caught him by suprise. Too busy playing war games and cashing checks with Cheney to insure the well being of the average man.

Iraq was a random place. America wanted revenge and blood after 911. Going to a barren country and chasing Bin Laden would not have satisfied the appetite for destruction. So they decided to attack the American poster boy for all that is evil Saddam Hussein. He was not a threat. He was still limping from the last war and half of his country was still being watched by us with regulations and no fly zones. What was the first priority for American troops in Iraq??? Not finding the weapons of mass destruction that was such an imminent danger to Americans as they say....NO!! They were guarding oil fields to make sure that Iraq didnt burn them all up. Where are the WMDs???!!

Why would we elect a new president??? We have to dumbass Bush has done his 8!!! Or are you saying that McCain is a continuation of Bush?? I dont think you know what the fukk you saying.

And as far as Obama has done nothing??? He aint president genius!! What has McCain done??? We are in an economic crisis and f!ghting in a war that everyonw wants to be over. So go ahead and vote for McCain........someone who admitted he doesnt know jackschitt about economics and wants to bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran. Palin who wants to f!ght Russia. More war and further economic hardtimes. Palin went to 5 schools to get a BA and McCain like Bush was too busy getting drunk and popping pills to focus...he graduated at the very bottom of his class and almost flunked out. Obama graduated from Columbia and Harvard Law School. He was a professor teaching constituional law for 12 years. He sh*ts on both of them in qualifications. All Mccain can talk about is his dumbass being an inept pilot and crashing and getting his a.ss whooped as a POW!! Or his 30 years in Congress where he co-signed a lot of bullsh*t and 90% of Bush's policies. Palin......she was mayor of Mayberry!! I think she married Opie!!! GTFOH

OBAMA 08!!!

Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 09-22-2008 at 12:31 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #96
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
the biggest problem to you americans is you are concerned over the WRONG issues ...

skin color or race , gay or straight , left wing right wing , abortion ?!?!

let me get this straight though so sh*t like , taxes , war , gas prices , economy etc etc ... none of these things matter to you ?

you idiots are so close to idiocracy its not even funny .... complete morons ...
 9 years ago '04        #97
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
to all you christians , i wonder how many times you had to re write your bibles to tell the story you'd like to tell .... then preach that sh*t around like it makes any fu*king sense .....

Dont get me wrong i have beliefs too , my first belief is your full of sh*t my second is human errors are fatal errors , and that particular group of people are a dying breed ... thankfully ...
 09-22-2008, 02:20 PM         #98
B-1 CREW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THAT JUST LIKE SOME MUTHERfu*kERS TRYING A BLACK MAN. WE GONE RIDE FOR HIM THOUGH LIKE MY n*gga JEEZY SAID. OBAMA 08 bi*chES
 09-22-2008, 02:38 PM         #99
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
why black people the only race that dont stick together? I'm sayin if you dont wanna vote for him fine but who else do you got? McCain? I aint knocking him either because I respect him for some things hes done..but that KKK sh*t is fu*king ridiculous
Black people should stick together as a race? Wtf happened to the human race? There is only one race here, and we all need to stick together. If we keep seeing ourselves as different then they win.
 09-22-2008, 03:47 PM         #100
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
I was trying to keep this sh*t civil but you muhfukkas keep talking about Obama flip flopping but the only actual time you can show evidence of that is off shore drilling.
Obama flip flops

There so many I have to put them 2 pages

# Special interests In January, the Obama campaign described union contributions to the campaigns of Clinton and John Edwards as "special interest" money. Obama changed his tune as he began gathering his own union endorsements. He now refers respectfully to unions as the representatives of "working people" and says he is "thrilled" by their support.

(Source: Washington Post)

# Public financing Obama replied "yes" in September 2007 when asked if he would agree to public financing of the presidential election if his GOP opponent did the same. Obama has now attached several conditions to such an agreement, including regulating spending by outside groups. His spokesman says the candidate never committed himself on the matter.

# The Cuba embargo In January 2004, Obama said it was time "to end the embargo with Cuba" because it had "utterly failed in the effort to overthrow Castro." Speaking to a Cuban American audience in Miami in August 2007, he said he would not "take off the embargo" as president because it is "an important inducement for change."

# Illegal immigration In a March 2004 questionnaire, Obama was asked if the government should "crack down on businesses that hire illegal immigrants." He replied "Oppose." In a Jan. 31, 2008, televised debate, he said that "we do have to crack down on those employers that are taking advantage of the situation."

# Decriminalization of Marijuana: While running for the U.S. Senate in January 2004, Obama told Illinois college students that he supported eliminating criminal penalties for marijuana use. In the Oct. 30, 2007, presidential debate, he joined other Democratic candidates in opposing the decriminalization of marijuana.

# Running for President or Vice President of the United States: On the January 22nd edition of “Meet the Press,” Tim Russert and Obama had the following exchange:Russert: “When we talked back in November of ‘04 after your election, I said, ‘There’s been enormous speculation about your political future. Will you serve your six-year term as United States senator from Illinois?’”Obama: “I will serve out my full six-year term. You know, Tim, if you get asked enough, sooner or later you get weary and you start looking for new ways of saying things. But my thinking has not changed.”Russert: “So you will not run for president or vice president in 2008?” Obama: “I will not.”

(Source: Audacity of Hyprocrisy)

# Single-Payer Healthcare: On January 22nd, the Hillary Clinton Campaign releases a video that proves that Obama lied about his position on “single-payer healthcare.”The video compares statements Obama made during the January 21st Democratic debate with those he made to an AFL-CIO conference in June 2003 while campaigning for the Senate. Contradicting what Obama said at the debate, the old footage shows the senator saying, “I happen to be a proponent of single-payer universal healthcare coverage. That’s what I’d like to see.”At the debate, Obama stated: “I never said that we should try to go ahead and get single-payer (healthcare).”Single-payer healthcare is an euphemism for socialized medicine.

(Source: Audacity of Hypocrisy)

# NAFTA: On February 29th, the Obama campaign told Canadian Television (CTV) that no message was passed to the Canadian government suggesting that Obama does not mean what he says about opting out of NAFTA if it is not renegotiated.However, the Obama camp did not respond to repeated questions from CTV on reports that a conversation on this matter was held between Obama’s senior economic adviser, Austan Goolsbee, and the Canadian Consulate General in Chicago.Earlier Thursday, the Obama campaign insisted that no conversations have taken place with any of its senior ranks and representatives of the Canadian government on the NAFTA issue. On Thursday night, CTV spoke with Goolsbee, but he refused to say whether he had such a conversation with the Canadian government office in Chicago. He also said he has been told to direct any questions to the campaign headquarters.CTV didn’t stop there. They announced that their sources, at the highest levels of the Canadian government,” reconfirmed the story to CTV and one of their primary sources provided a timeline of the discussion to CTV.

(Source: Audacity of Hyprocisy)

7/3/08 UPDATE: Video Daily Double on the NAFTA Flip-Flop courtesy of Red State.

# Donations from Lobbyists and Special Interest PACS: Obama say he doesn’t take money from DC lobbyists and special interest PACS. This is the type of double-talk “politics of the past” rhetoric Obama rails against.While his claim is technically true, what he does do is take money from state lobbyists and other big money contributors who have substantial lobbyist machines in DC, like law firms and corporations.In April 2007, the LA Times quoted the Campaign Finance Institute’s Stephen Weissman as pointing out that the distinction Obama makes on lobbyist money is meaningless: “He gets an asterisk that says he is trying to be different. … But overall, the same wealthy interests are funding his campaign as are funding other candidates, whether or not they are lobbyists.”The Capital Eye reported that “[a]ccording to the Center for Responsive Politics, 14 of Obama’s top 20 contributors employed lobbyists this year, spending a total of $16.2 million to influence the federal government in the first six months of 2007.”

(Source: Audacity of Hyprocisy)

# Rev. Jeremiah Wright: Barack Obama repudiated what he called “inflammatory and appalling remarks” made by his Chicago pastor.Obama said he had not been present during the sermons in question.Obama told MSNBC, “Had I heard them in church I would have expressed that concern directly to Rev. Wright.”Please note, he says that he would have expressed concern, not repudiate, the words. (Source: Audacity of Hypocrisy) Previously Obama had said "I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother — a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe."

(Source: The Hill's Pundits Blog)

# Jerusalem: "Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided," Obama declared Wednesday, to rousing applause from the 7,000-plus attendees at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee policy conference.

But a campaign adviser clarified Thursday that Obama believes "Jerusalem is a final status issue, which means it has to be negotiated between the two parties" as part of "an agreement that they both can live with."

(Source: Jerusalem Post)

# Meeting with Foreign Leaders: Obama Now Claims That He Will Only Meet With Foreign Leaders At A Time Of His Choosing If It Will Advance U.S. Interests, But Previously Said He Would Meet With Rogue Leaders His First Year In Office Without Preconditions:

In His Remarks To The AIPAC Conference, Obama Claimed That He Would Only Meet With The "Appropriate Iranian Leaders At A Time And Place" Of His Choosing. Obama: "Contrary to the claims of some, I have no interest in sitting down with our adversaries just for the sake of talking. But as President of the United States, I would be willing to lead tough and principled diplomacy with the appropriate Iranian leaders at a time and place of my choosing - if, and only if - it can advance the interests of the United States." (Sen. Barack Obama, Remarks At The Annual AIPAC Policy Conference, Arlington, VA, 6/4/08)

But At A July 2007 Debate, Obama Said He Would Meet With Hostile Leaders During His First Year In Office. Question: "[W]ould you be willing to meet separately, without precondition, during the first year of your administration, in Washington or anywhere else, with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea, in order to bridge the gap that divides our countries?"...Obama: "I would. And the reason is this, that the notion that somehow not talking to countries is punishment to them - which has been the guiding diplomatic principle of this administration - is ridiculous." (CNN/YouTube Democrat Presidential Candidate Debate, Charleston, SC, 7/23/07)

At A September 2007 Press Conference, Obama Confirmed That He Would Meet Specifically With Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Question: "Senator, you've said before that you'd meet with President Ahmadinejad ..." Obama: "Uh huh." Question: "Would you still meet with him today?" Obama: "Yeah, nothing's changed with respect to my belief that strong countries and strong presidents talk to their enemies and talk to their adversaries. I find many of President Ahmadinejad's statements odious and I've said that repeatedly. And I think that we have to recognize that there are a lot of rogue nations in the world that don't have American interests at heart. But what I also believe is that, as John F. Kennedy said, we should never negotiate out of fear but we should never fear to negotiate." (Sen. Barack Obama, Press Conference, New York, NY, 9/24/07)

(Source: RNC via Fox Business)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago