Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 KingCapo said:
Thank you, why do you people not get this?
theres a difference between not voting for him based on the issues

and not voting for him because they read in a chain email somewhere things about obama that arent true i.e. KKK support(i guess i just imagined those white supremacist who were planning on k!lling him in denver)

and newsflash to those idiots protesting him because they are anti-gay rights and abortion hes the democratic presidential candidate even if he was personally against those things he'd never say it he would have never gotten the democratic nomination if he did that
 9 years ago '07        #42
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Hyper_Intel said:
Hell yeah, and that's sad. I get weird looks at my job cause I'm in IT and dress a certain way and carry a laptop bag while some of these kats without college educations are doing manual labor. It's sad that you gotta work twice as hard cause the man doesn't respect you and then you have your own people trying to claw you down into the bucket. I have surrounded myself with a pretty close knit group of individuals that have OUR collective best interest in mind.

I'm voting for OBAMA cause he's from Illinois and can relate to the plight of young black brotha's growing up in the middle class. McCain is outta touch, especially with the 7 houses situation, that just blew me right there.
True......we have to work twice as hard to get half the success......keep pushing my brother. This is history in the making. These fools challenge Obama supporters like we have no clue what we are voting for. Then when you make them look foolish by answering they dont have sh*t else to say. Completely destroys the propaganda they are using to prey on weak-minded black people. I'm most happy for black children to have someone in modern times to look up to. Thats too big to express with words.

Exuse the redundancy here but once again sh*t isnt an issue to white people until the sh*t hits home.

The judicial system was perfect, provided justice and was completely fair......until Johnnie Cochran exposed that sh*t with OJ.

Crack was a black problem and an afterthought.........until Mary Beth, Jennifer and Lil Johnny starting hitting that pipe. Which propmted The War on Drugs which was really an attack of the black community.

The economy and the job market was fine........until they got evicted and had to sleep in that SUV that they could no longer afford to put gas in to get to the unemployment office after they got laid off.

The welcomed the idea of any person of mixed heritage claiming anything but white, becuz we all know that you have to be 100% Caucasion to join the club..........until Obama started kicking a.ss now they say he denies his white roots.

They hated and tied Jesse Jackson to Obama up until Jesse k!lled himself......now Jesse is the greatest and speaks the truth.

I could keep going but I'm starting to get that same feeling I had after I saw Mississippi Burning the first time. :angry12:

Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 09-19-2008 at 10:36 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #43
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 3098 3098
 cuddyduce said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao!! that sh*t had me dying hahahaha
 9 years ago '04        #44
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 FeedTheBeast said:
I'm most happy for black children to have someone in modern times to look up to. Thats too big to express with words.
Not to downplay anything u wrote but thats the ONLY reason I need to vote for Obama, everything else is just a bonus...
 9 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
Not to downplay anything u wrote but thats the ONLY reason I need to vote for Obama, everything else is just a bonus...
Word fam.......I gathered up all the kids in my fam. Nieces nephews cousins all of em. I had 15 black kids ranging in ages from 7 all the way up to 16 in my den. We were watching Obama accept the Dem spot. They were all watching with astonishment and awe. It was beautiful. They all seemed to have more swagger and pride as they left to go home. LOL!!
 9 years ago '05        #46
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
OUR VOTES are called Popular votes

The electoral college is who makes the election along with CONGRESS.

Constitutionally, the election is by United States Electoral College electors, who are chosen by methods each state individually establishes. The electors can vote for anyone, but—with rare exceptions (see faithless elector)—they vote for the designated candidates and their votes are certified by Congress in early January. The Congress is the final judge of the electors; the last serious dispute was in United States presidential election, 2000

[S]In the American system of presidential elections, the electoral vote determines the winner, and Bush won this count, although Gore received the most votes (called the "popular vote"). This was the fourth time in American history that a candidate won the presidency without receiving at least a plurality of the popular vote; it also happened in the elections of 1824, 1876 and 1888.[/S]

HE suspended the parts of the constitution that protects us but not the one that made him president....

Last edited by bizo555; 09-19-2008 at 11:14 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 bizo555 said:
OUR VOTES are called Popular votes

The electoral college is who makes the election along with CONGRESS.

Constitutionally, the election is by United States Electoral College electors, who are chosen by methods each state individually establishes. The electors can vote for anyone, but—with rare exceptions (see faithless elector)—they vote for the designated candidates and their votes are certified by Congress in early January. The Congress is the final judge of the electors; the last serious dispute was in United States presidential election, 2000

[S]In the American system of presidential elections, the electoral vote determines the winner, and Bush won this count, although Gore received the most votes (called the "popular vote"). This was the fourth time in American history that a candidate won the presidency without receiving at least a plurality of the popular vote; it also happened in the elections of 1824, 1876 and 1888.[/S]

HE suspended the parts of the constitution that protects us but not the one that made him president....

After what happened with Bush and Gore I think everyone is aware of how this actually goes. But we are all watching they a.ss now.
 9 years ago '07        #48
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 3319 3319
 FeedTheBeast said:
People need to realize that others have the right to do as they please. If two dudes wanna fudge pack and spend the rest of their lives together, banning gay marriage aint gonna turn they a.ss straight. They gonna be together regardless. I dont approve of the sh*t but it is what it is.

Abortions. Again people can do what they want to. They will have to answer to their creator if its wrong. These same people whom cry about Pro-life are the same ones who complain about bi*ches having too many kids, not raising them right and welfare. They want everyone to pop out kids but complain about any social programs to help poor kids.

Why am I voting for Obama?? Becuz he is going to change things. He is going to stop all this outsourcing. I'm tired of speaking to foreign no-English speaking motherfukkas about my bills. He will promote and reward pushes for alternative energy and fuel. Like he did in Illinois. Off shore drilling is a short term solution. sh*t we got a gazillion gallons of that sh*t in reserve so supply is not the problem. He will have great diplomatic success globally. Imagine a black man with an African name representing America?? A lot of people dont realize just how HUGE that is.
If McCain goes over to be diplomatic all of our anxious enemies will be shaking his hand with the other hand on the strap.

Dem president + a Dem controlled Congress= sh*t getting done for the average citizen and not the corporations and super-rich minority.

I could go on and on with my reasons for giving Obama my vote.....but really I dont give a fukk what anyone's BS excuses are for Obama's success.

How much have black people been denied just becuz of their skin color? Now that karma has come back muhfukkas wanna bi*ch about bias and prejudice. GTFOH. Typical of white people. Dont see the issue until it affects them. Like Malcolm X said........the chickens have come home to roost. America created this culture of prejudice...dont cry now.

I'm voting for Obama becuz I like what he has done in grassroots efforts, in The Senate and on his campaign trail.......Oh yeah and he's black too.
FeedTheBeast For President!!

...Then we gon snipe his a.ss
 9 years ago '05        #49
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
i was almost late for class watchin that sh*t lol

u could see every1 behind him look towards that corner and i knew sum sh*t was happenin
 9 years ago '05        #50
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 486 486
not tryin to be the oddball .. but wat if sum of the crowd would have whooped their a.ss... then thats wrong too...? maybe a lil but i would have accepted it....lol..

but fa real.... i see ppl comin on here down playin obama in every thread.... thats fine.... but dont come in here and say we think obama is the best thing that touched earth.... we jus realize it is important that he is runnin for pres. plus he has sum similiar views.... sum of yall make it seem like all the blk ppl is rallyin together and sayin obama is everything and he wont make no mistakes.... well sorry if thats ur OP.... Cuz its not our statement...
 09-20-2008, 01:06 AM         #51
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
clayton bigsby is real?
^^^
 09-20-2008, 01:17 AM         #52
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

another religious group tryna fu*k sh*t up....
 9 years ago '04        #53
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
so....were giving merit, to a group of people that think 33% of all black women are "the devil"? and this is who some of you are praising and applauding on some "see....they realize that obama isn't all that great just because he's black"

these n1ggas hate THEMSELVES, let alone another black man on to successful things, if they at least had some relevant/logical views i'd actually give them some kind of credit
 09-20-2008, 02:34 AM         #54
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
But if Obama wants to have more regulations and higher taxes for corporations how do you figure companies will stay in the USA...................

Can you answer this question please????? Or am i being a racist for questioning Obama "the great"......
You do have a good point
 09-20-2008, 02:42 AM         #55
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
can you please point out to me, where in my post that i said that you had to vote for obama if you're black? that is not what this is about...thats what YOU want it to be about, because you're running out of arguments
Are you on mushrooms again Em
Did you not say this
why would you(Blacks) actively protest a black man running for president?

Why would a black person protest Obama
Why would a white person protest McCain
Why did God even give bother to you a brain away

Last edited by breal123; 09-20-2008 at 02:54 AM..
 09-20-2008, 03:21 AM         #56
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
why black people the only race that dont stick together? I'm sayin if you dont wanna vote for him fine but who else do you got? McCain? I aint knocking him either because I respect him for some things hes done..but that KKK sh*t is fu*king ridiculous
how is that in anyway plausible?

"jesse jackson hates obama" -and thats a bad thing?
 9 years ago '04        #57
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Black protestors in Florida... fu*king... lost

The idiots claiming that Obama is endorsed by the KKK is echoing the SAME sh*t Snoop Dogg echoed months ago... and his dumbass actually read some funny sh*t that came from a joke satire news site

Them n*ggas done lost - should call my fam that's down there in FL and have them revoke those dumb n*ggas black card just for being so fukin stupid
 9 years ago '04        #58
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 breal123 said:
Are you on mushrooms again Em
Did you not say this
why would you(Blacks) actively protest a black man
Why would a white person protest McCain
Why did God even give bother to you a brain away

ok...here was your task you fu*kking tard...i told you to find where in my post that i said that you HAD TO VOTE FOR OBAMA IF YOU'RE BLACK, and you failed, much like you're parents failed when they conceived you're stupid a.ss

my point is, vote for who you want, but to go to an obama rally, as a black man and spreading propaganda is some house n1gga sh1t, period point blank, if you don't support him fine, but don't stand in his way, especially if your entire logic is flawed from the jump...have you even been to these peoples websites?

and i know why a black man would protest another...one of three things, house n1ggadom, money or straight up foolishness, seems like a combo of all three with this idiots, if they're accepting applications you should consider joining
 09-20-2008, 05:30 AM         #59
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
ok...here was your task you fu*kking tard...i told you to find where in my post that i said that you HAD TO VOTE FOR OBAMA IF YOU'RE BLACK, and you failed, much like you're parents failed when they conceived you're stupid a.ss
Think for one second. If a person protests Obama do you really think he going to vote for him.So when you say why is black person protesting Obama you are also saying why is he not voting for him. :greetings10:
If you have a hard time understanding that then you're just a dumb mother
fu*ker

Last edited by breal123; 09-20-2008 at 05:32 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #60
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
why do u have to be brainwashed to vote for obama because he wants to reform america okay i don't like that time to be an uncle tom i don't care whether he was black or white i voted kerry for yrs ago and i'm voting obama this yr you don't have to brainwashed to see the truth and you wanna talk brainwashed bush was office for 8yrs thanks to brainwashing you dumbasses i say lets see what he can do.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy