Sep 19 - Black Protesters Interrupt Obama With KKK Signs

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #21
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Like I said, fu*k both of them. They puppets anyway...
 09-19-2008, 05:41 PM         #22
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas always fu*king it up damn
 9 years ago '04        #23
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
the Michael Warn group have some good points...buh their logic is a little flawed

heres their site:

i dont agree wit alot of what their saying buh they do have good points in some things....
 9 years ago '04        #24
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
 JAY-H said:
cause some zzzzzzs are just stupid i feel sorry for my race sometimes... but then again fu*k zzzzzzs

sorry to say but i agree with u 100%
 9 years ago '04        #25
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
Those are fu*kin CIA operatives.

What black man do you know mad enough to protest at a fu*kin Obama speech. I don't care if Obama was Puerto Rican I would still vote for him over McCain. At least dude can Remember his rhetoric, these n*ggas really want to vote for McCain? Palin having folks refuse to testify? That's some ol' Bush administration bullsh*t. Look into Palin's eyes the next time you see her on TV, eyes do not lie, that Woman is not to be trusted.
 9 years ago '07        #26
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 breal123 said:
There are many blacks who are against gay marriage,abortions and Jesse
Jackson does hate Obama (That Obama endorsed by the KKK was plain stupid)
These may not be a enough of a reason to not to vote for Obama, But just
because they are black does not mean they have too vote for him
People need to realize that others have the right to do as they please. If two dudes wanna fudge pack and spend the rest of their lives together, banning gay marriage aint gonna turn they a.ss straight. They gonna be together regardless. I dont approve of the sh*t but it is what it is.

Abortions. Again people can do what they want to. They will have to answer to their creator if its wrong. These same people whom cry about Pro-life are the same ones who complain about bi*ches having too many kids, not raising them right and welfare. They want everyone to pop out kids but complain about any social programs to help poor kids.

Why am I voting for Obama?? Becuz he is going to change things. He is going to stop all this outsourcing. I'm tired of speaking to foreign no-English speaking motherfukkas about my bills. He will promote and reward pushes for alternative energy and fuel. Like he did in Illinois. Off shore drilling is a short term solution. sh*t we got a gazillion gallons of that sh*t in reserve so supply is not the problem. He will have great diplomatic success globally. Imagine a black man with an African name representing America?? A lot of people dont realize just how HUGE that is.
If McCain goes over to be diplomatic all of our anxious enemies will be shaking his hand with the other hand on the strap.

Dem president + a Dem controlled Congress= sh*t getting done for the average citizen and not the corporations and super-rich minority.

I could go on and on with my reasons for giving Obama my vote.....but really I dont give a fukk what anyone's BS excuses are for Obama's success.

How much have black people been denied just becuz of their skin color? Now that karma has come back muhfukkas wanna bi*ch about bias and prejudice. GTFOH. Typical of white people. Dont see the issue until it affects them. Like Malcolm X said........the chickens have come home to roost. America created this culture of prejudice...dont cry now.

I'm voting for Obama becuz I like what he has done in grassroots efforts, in The Senate and on his campaign trail.......Oh yeah and he's black too.
 9 years ago '05        #27
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
to me it has nothing to do with race. I am just saying n*ggaz are always hatin on n*ggaz.
 9 years ago '04        #28
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 FeedTheBeast said:
Why am I voting for Obama?? Becuz he is going to change things. He is going to stop all this outsourcing. I'm tired of speaking to foreign no-English speaking motherfukkas about my bills.
But if Obama wants to have more regulations and higher taxes for corporations how do you figure companies will stay in the USA...................

Can you answer this question please????? Or am i being a racist for questioning Obama "the great"......
 9 years ago '04        #29
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 breal123 said:
There are many blacks who are against gay marriage,abortions and Jesse
Jackson does hate Obama (That Obama endorsed by the KKK was plain stupid)
These may not be a enough of a reason to not to vote for Obama, But just
because they are black does not mean they have too vote for him
can you please point out to me, where in my post that i said that you had to vote for obama if you're black? that is not what this is about...thats what YOU want it to be about, because you're running out of arguments

you run from thread to thread, saying that blacks are only voting for barrak because he's black, as if there hasn't been ample time to see a clear difference in a obama vs. mccain administration...what basis are the white majority, that will will obama the election voting on? i guess blacks aren't intelligent enough to actually believe that obama would be better for the country, all the whites...that believe the same thing must have reached that decision with intelligence, while we are just playing "pick a color", as if a black man has never run for president

and jesse jackson is JEALOUS of obama, the black community has been hip to "messy jesse" for a while now, and he's pissed about it, trying to play that field n1gga vs. house n1gga sh1t, fucck him

this is not about whether or not you're voting for obama, it's about actively protesting someone that is black running for president....now i can tell ,you're not black, so this don't apply to you, VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT, BUT IF YOU'RE A BLACK PERSON, ACTIVELY PROTESTING AGAINST OBAMA, YOU'RE A ****, PERIOD

if you don't want him in office, let your vote speak, but as a race we need to learn to stop dragging each other down, we have been pit against each other for far too long

Last edited by sunzoo; 09-19-2008 at 07:29 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #30
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 KingCapo said:
Thank you, why do you people not get this?
get what? that you think blacks are too stupid to make up their mind aside from color lines? were you idiots talking this sh1t when jesse and sharpton were running?

i had a chance to vote for sharpton twice, and i didn't even think about doing it, and not because "i thought he didn't have a chance", i didn't because i think the n1gga is a crook and knew he wasn't even really serious about being president

Lord Hater said:
prop'd

i dont agree with them using KKK signs and sh*t but least these people arent fooled by the "oh sh*t hes black he must be a good president" type bullsh*t
and you prop'd that bullsh1t? this is not about "oh sh1t, he's black, he must be a good president"

why are all of you breaking it down to something that simple and trivial? this ain't about telling people who they can or can't vote for, it's about the history of self hatred among blacks in this country showing up in this campaign time and time again, from the rev wright situation, to jesse to these coons

they can vote for mccain if they want, but they get absolutely no respect from me for actively participating in the house n1gga/field n1gga game...i'm not wit it, never will be, not to mention THEY PROBABLY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE SPITTING...THEY PROLLY GOT PAID!

and if that's the case, which it most likely is, they need to be shot, hell it's people that post on this very forum that have admitted to be getting paid to post these pro-mccain articles on hip hop related sites, i'm watching you sly foxes

Last edited by sunzoo; 09-19-2008 at 07:40 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #31
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17223 17223
them boyz know the truth, they wearing them sun glasses

THEY LIVE bi*ches and all will be exposed.
 9 years ago '07        #32
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
But if Obama wants to have more regulations and higher taxes for corporations how do you figure companies will stay in the USA...................

Can you answer this question please????? Or am i being a racist for questioning Obama "the great"......
If you wanna discuss then fine but dont try to pull me into some bullsh*t with that last comment. He also wants to reward companies for giving more benefits to employees and reward companies whom do their business in America. And penalize companies for outsourcing. So basically these corporations can cut their losses by employing and producing in America.

Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 09-19-2008 at 08:06 PM..
 09-19-2008, 09:13 PM         #33
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the were representing a website. i watched this sh*t live. the signs said michaelwarns.com

they posted a pic from the rally.

these people are crazy-z

ps...the only thing the USA exports is EMPTY SHIPPING CRATES.

these crates are sent to china and filled with everything from electronics to food then shipped right back to the good ole' USA. Our country is fukked man. We might not see it in our lives but take a look at our debt. WE ARE OWNED BY CHINA AND SAUDI ARABIA

Last edited by RedLite; 09-19-2008 at 09:16 PM..
 09-19-2008, 09:27 PM         #34
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:

[pic - click to view]

09-19-2008, 09:41 PM         #35
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama please ignore the bullsh*t. dont let them distract you.
 9 years ago '07        #36
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
jaiden is right we always hating on each other....thats why we can never prosper...if you look at all the other minorities in this country that came here waaaay after we did, they are doing a whole lot better than us....they stick together...black people just dont get it....as long as we are divided we will never get where we wanna be...
 9 years ago '04        #37
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
I swear....if you're black, you gotta work TWICE as hard to prove to your OWN people that you know what you're talkin about...
 9 years ago '04        #38
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 collegeboy58 said:
I swear....if you're black, you gotta work TWICE as hard to prove to your OWN people that you know what you're talkin about...
Hell yeah, and that's sad. I get weird looks at my job cause I'm in IT and dress a certain way and carry a laptop bag while some of these kats without college educations are doing manual labor. It's sad that you gotta work twice as hard cause the man doesn't respect you and then you have your own people trying to claw you down into the bucket. I have surrounded myself with a pretty close knit group of individuals that have OUR collective best interest in mind.

I'm voting for OBAMA cause he's from Illinois and can relate to the plight of young black brotha's growing up in the middle class. McCain is outta touch, especially with the 7 houses situation, that just blew me right there.
 9 years ago '04        #39
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Hyper_Intel said:
Hell yeah, and that's sad. I get weird looks at my job cause I'm in IT and dress a certain way and carry a laptop bag while some of these kats without college educations are doing manual labor. It's sad that you gotta work twice as hard cause the man doesn't respect you and then you have your own people trying to claw you down into the bucket. I have surrounded myself with a pretty close knit group of individuals that have OUR collective best interest in mind.

I'm voting for OBAMA cause he's from Illinois and can relate to the plight of young black brotha's growing up in the middle class. McCain is outta touch, especially with the 7 houses situation, that just blew me right there.
I feel ya bruh....its disgusting...even worse is the n*ggaz that look just like YOU but got serious hate in their blood....they claim they got ya best interest but are secretly plottin ya demise....I seen it happen time and time again...I didn't get a job because of a n*gga like that...came back from my interview and told my mentor about it...she asked who I interviewed with and I told her....she immediately said "sorry Sean....you aint gettin that job...he only hires black men that he feels are inferior and less intelligent than him"....I couldn't believe it...

I started networkin with white people more....trying to blend the color lines but still remembering who I am and staying grounded....just as I expect them to do....its all respect in the end as long as everybody making money together
 9 years ago '04        #40
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 collegeboy58 said:

I started networkin with white people more....trying to blend the color lines but still remembering who I am and staying grounded....just as I expect them to do....its all respect in the end as long as everybody making money together

That's exactly what I do. I get along good with white folks, but I know where to draw the line and I can tell when they stabbing me in the back too. I don't trust anybody in Corporate America period, they all full of sh*t! Damn going out to get a beer after work, that bullsh*t will get you caught up real quick. I do my work and get the fu*k out!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago