most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 123456 said:
you do a pushup....and when you're up, go down real slow where it takes 10 seconds to reach the ground again, and then go back up

what's harder is weights on you while doing that.

personally, i think pushups daily are a waste of time. the only time i ever do pushups is when i warm up before a set on bench. i see too many people talk about "i do 200 pushups, 200 situps, everynight"....sorry but you will not get big doing plain pushups and pullups
they only benefit you in the long run, they help pretty much your whole upper body and also help your core. there are many different ways to do pushups to increase the strength in the muscles you are working out.
 9 years ago '04        #22
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
regular pushups benefit you for a certain amount of time...but you're results will stop MUCH faster than weight lifting cause you can't progress with pushups. you can by the number of reps, but after a certain point, you're only training for endurance. that's when you gotta start doin some different types of pushups like how Lucifer said with his post above with him doing claps...there's more than just claps but you will run out of ideas and results will take a lot longer after that
 9 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 123456 said:
regular pushups benefit you for a certain amount of time...but you're results will stop MUCH faster than weight lifting cause you can't progress with pushups. you can by the number of reps, but after a certain point, you're only training for endurance. that's when you gotta start doin some different types of pushups like how Lucifer said with his post above with him doing claps...there's more than just claps but you will run out of ideas and results will take a lot longer after that
get a medicine ball and switch off your arms, those get pretty complicated.
i just go through my routine daily, 15 sets of diamond pushups, 15 sets of regular pushups, and 15 wide pushups. no breaks only break you get is while your switching to do your next set. i do that 3 times a day.
 9 years ago '04        #24
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
push ups=muscle endurance
 9 years ago '07        #25
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,609 | Props total: 4208 4208
you can gain muscle just off doing pushups alone cause i seen people gain muscle just off eating alot of protein and doing 300 pushups a day.................. but it will take alot longer to gain muscle doing pushups as opposed to bench pressing. if you have the patience, then pushups are A okay.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 10-08-2008 at 03:49 AM..
 10-08-2008, 10:22 AM         #26
Big Hommie 85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can do push ups everyday...As they do in the military, but its always better to give your muscles that time they need to rest & recover, that's when they repair to grow!!!
 9 years ago '07        #27
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
i do 200 pushups every day except for my chest workout day and the day after
 10-09-2008, 02:01 AM         #28
Abel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just started doing push-ups now as a daily routine for the past 3 days... 25 in the morning and 25 at night... how long till i see results...
 10-12-2008, 02:30 PM         #29
Morphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Abel said:
I just started doing push-ups now as a daily routine for the past 3 days... 25 in the morning and 25 at night... how long till i see results...
I think you gotta push yourself a little harder than that to see any results. Do 100 every morning, noon and night.
 10-24-2008, 09:16 AM         #30
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or anytime im bored or in the morning and nithgt, ill just knock out a quick 20. by the end of the day, ive ended up doin atleast 200
 9 years ago '04        #31
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
 Abel said:
so u do 50 push ups a day? hmmm I'd say you'll see results in 5-6 years.....
 9 years ago '05        #32
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 BRAZZ said:
i use to be able to do 100pushups in 1 minute when i was 18, now...i dont know...im more of a free weight person, but I do need to start doing pushups again because they are important
first of all, push ups aren't important. secondly, doing 100 pushups in 1 minute is a lot easier than doing 100 in 5 minutes..
 9 years ago '06        #33
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 BRAZZ said:
i use to be able to do 100pushups in 1 minute when i was 18, now...i dont know...im more of a free weight person, but I do need to start doing pushups again because they are important
You dont do real pushups if you can do 100 in 1 min

Full extension is how you get results out of pushups....

25 real pushups >> 100 pushups when your arms are never fully extended
 9 years ago '04        #34
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
You'll see quicker rsults using tha perfect pushups.....Real Talk.....
 9 years ago '04        #35
space
space
i do about 150 pushups during my workout. i do hammer curls, then 15 pushups and then regular curls, and another 15 pushups.
i use the perfect pushup deal, i get a better burn with those than doing pushups on my hands.
but at first i do 10 diamond pushups, 10 regular pushups and 10 wide pushups. good warmup.
 9 years ago '07        #36
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
 BunDLeZ said:
You'll see quicker rsults using tha perfect pushups.....Real Talk.....

my sis just got me that sh*t for my birthday...i'm liking it so far, i'm going to continue to use it. i'm gonna try doing dips with it and other excercises
 11-09-2008, 05:49 AM         #37
breakfastboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea do push ups everyday it helps alot more than every second day and is good for you
 11-11-2008, 04:58 PM         #38
bigguybeach 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just be careful dont be overdoin that sh*t its gonna take a toll sooner or later
 11-11-2008, 11:52 PM         #39
godhood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $Jer$eyBalla$ said:
push ups is a beautiful thing, thats how i got ripped like a MOTHAfu*kA.
Being "ripped" from push-ups = training to be a male stripper for that movie about two men locked in a dark room, having a c*ckf!ght (swordf!ght with skin sticks)

Being strong from bench pressing = trainging to be a hard-working grown man that makes the neighbors too inimated to try to look at that wife of his
 11-12-2008, 04:41 PM         #40
c d0t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was readin nelly's work out routine...

said he does 1000-1500 situps/push ups a day lmao...

i wish i could get on that level...
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago