Last time the Cowboys won a playoff game (fill in the blank)

most viewed right now
 129
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 111
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #141
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 KING*TITO said:
Last time the cowboys won a playoff game, this was the hottest cell phone on the market;


[pic - click to view]

nah fam go back further...think startacs were poppin in like 98


[pic - click to view]

 09-23-2008, 05:32 PM         #142
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
@ how the n*gga changed up once you layed the facts on his a.ss,



Awww wooky here, ballin gurl is upset, who gives a fu*k about last century, do something this century then talk
WIN A SUPER BOWL!!!!!!! I'm not even asking you to win 5.. just get one DAAAAAAMN!

 KING*TITO said:
The last time the Eagles won a superbowl game, Jesus wasen't born yet.....




:agreement6:


Last edited by DcBaLLinBoyz; 09-23-2008 at 05:33 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #143
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12579 12579
 KING*TITO said:
Last time the cowboys won a playoff game, this was the hottest cell phone on the market;


[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:

Pretty sure most these n*ggas had the Zach Morris cellphone
 9 years ago '04        #144
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 BxCastro said:
nah fam go back further...think startacs were poppin in like 98


[pic - click to view]

these sh*ts were still in style the last time the cowboys won a playoff game

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #145
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Dudes was rocking these the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #146
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
[QUOTE=str8_akademiks;12654058]Dudes was rocking these the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE





LOL.........
 09-23-2008, 11:23 PM         #147
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Dudes was rocking these the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE





LOL.........
@ you trying to quote.

FAIL !


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #148
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DallasTexas said:
DALLAS COWBOYS>>>> ANY TEAM IN SPORTS HISTORY,, COMPARED TO THE COWBOYS fu*k THE MAVERICKS, REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU TALKING NBA sh*t CUZ NFL>>> NBA SO FUK U
u mad f*ggle?
 9 years ago '07        #149
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DcBaLLinBoyz said:
@ you trying to quote.

FAIL !


[pic - click to view]

 09-24-2008, 04:57 AM         #150
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^:laughing9:

 KING*TITO said:
LOOK, Packers played the Minnesota Vikings ( who have been playing musical chair at the QB postion ) week 1, then the Lions Week 2.. That explains the first two good weeks they had on defence, then came week 3, cowboys exposed them defensibly and Al Harris got hurt... Eagles, well, they played Saint Louis week 1 ( nuff said ), then the cowboys who which T.O had a field day with, then show some life against a depleded O-line in Pittsburgh...
The Packers (and Woodson) held TO in check and collected 3 sacks on Romo. Witten had some key grabs, but didn't hit 70 yards for the 1st time the season.

As far as the Eagles? They're currently 4th in the league in overall defense and I don't even need to say what they did to the Steelers offense....so what the hell are you even talking about?

...and just want to get off subject for a second...I thought it was a typo at first, but when you keep doing it, it's because you don't know any better. "Defense" is spelled with an "s", not a "c"...get off the computer and do your fu*kin homework! ...you won't even work at Burger King with that IQ.


Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-24-2008 at 04:59 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #151
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^:laughing9:



The Packers (and Woodson) held TO in check and collected 3 sacks on Romo. Witten had some key grabs, but didn't hit 70 yards for the 1st time the season.

As far as the Eagles? They're currently 4th in the league in overall defense and I don't even need to say what they did to the Steelers offense....so what the hell are you even talking about?

...and just want to get off subject for a second...I thought it was a typo at first, but when you keep doing it, it's because you don't know any better. "Defense" is spelled with an "s", not a "c"...get off the computer and do your fu*kin homework! ...you won't even work at Burger King with that IQ.
Actually I work for NASA, Senior a.ssembler in the Orion space systems group... Playa... And the reason my "quotes" look funny is cause I use my PS3 when I'm home....
 9 years ago '08        #152
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12579 12579
 KING*TITO said:
Actually I work for NASA, Senior a.ssembler in the Orion space systems group... Playa... And the reason my "quotes" look funny is cause I use my PS3 when I'm home....
:applause: Thats whassup dogg
 9 years ago '07        #153
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 The Blueprint said:
:applause: Thats whassup dogg
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Blueprint again.
 9 years ago '07        #154
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 KING*TITO said:
Actually I work for NASA, Senior a.ssembler in the Orion space systems group... Playa... And the reason my "quotes" look funny is cause I use my PS3 when I'm home....
damn NASA......could u write your fellow giants fan a recommedation letter lol :)






j/k unless you want to:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #155
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Syphernix said:
damn NASA......could u write your fellow giants fan a recommedation letter lol :)






j/k unless you want to:greetings10:
We got alot of giants fans here, I'm gunna try to put up some pics later when I get home...
 09-24-2008, 10:56 AM         #156
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
But it wasen't... Your point?
So is your PS3 your excuse for your terrible spelling?
 9 years ago '05        #157
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 DcBaLLinBoyz said:
@ you trying to quote.

FAIL !


[pic - click to view]

 09-25-2008, 05:29 AM         #158
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
So is your PS3 your excuse for your terrible spelling?
Exactly. NASA my @ss...I'm thinkin he meant NAPA, advanced auto parts.
 9 years ago '07        #159
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 RediKnight said:
So is your PS3 your excuse for your terrible spelling?
You try typing with a PS3 controller and not make some typos....
 9 years ago '07        #160
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Exactly. NASA my @ss...I'm thinkin he meant NAPA, advanced auto parts.

at you thinking I lied....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy