Last time the Cowboys won a playoff game (fill in the blank)

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #121
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
The last time the cowboys won a playoff game, barney was just jumping on the seen...

The last time the cowboys won a playoff game, I was still watching ch.13.......
 09-22-2008, 11:53 PM         #122
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this bama a.ss Tito trying to keep his thread alive.

I LOVE THE HATE!!!

WHY DONT YALL KEEP IT REAL.. funny how we haven't won a playoff game... damn we suck!!!!!!!

why da hell are we 3-0 beating the clowns...eagles...packers...and everyone one knows we legit.

EAGLE Fans FALL BACK... LAST TIME YALL WON A SUPER BOWL...?????

QUESTION: WHY ARE EAGLE Fans even talking?
Yall never won a super bowl but you wanna clown on a team for not winning a playoff game since 96'

thats like booking Alicia Keys and you ain't never gonna beat..

Last edited by DcBaLLinBoyz; 09-22-2008 at 11:54 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #123
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
space
$24,302 | Props total: 5819 5819
 Venom said:
dont forget beetleborgs
Hhaha.. How Could I forget?
Ya'll remember that Cyborg Samurai or something like that?
With Joey Laurence brother.... he wore like a device on his arm that when activated he morphs into a Cyborg Samurai.. his name was Sam...? Anyone?
 10 years ago '04        #124
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,616 | Props total: 3273 3273
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Hhaha.. How Could I forget?
Ya'll remember that Cyborg Samurai or something like that?
With Joey Laurence brother.... he wore like a device on his arm that when activated he morphs into a Cyborg Samurai.. his name was Sam...? Anyone?
super human samarai and the suit was name servo.
 10 years ago '04        #125
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
last time dallas won a playoff game, i use to come home from school to watch toonami for that dragonball z and johnny quest and outlaw star
 09-23-2008, 03:51 AM         #126
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"My name is Tex, and I do not endorse this thread."
 10 years ago '06        #127
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ the first post of this thread being deleted by the poster... probably got mad as hell and realized how sensitive he was getting.
 10 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 DcBaLLinBoyz said:

I LOVE THE HATE!!!

WHY DONT YALL KEEP IT REAL.. funny how we haven't won a playoff game... damn we suck!!!!!!!

why da hell are we 3-0 beating the clowns...eagles...packers...and everyone one knows we legit.

Yall never won a super bowl but you wanna clown on a team for not winning a playoff game since 96'

Say what you want, I speak the truth... And untill we lose and ya win the superbowl, I can talk ALL the sh*t I want you know why??? CAUSE WE THE CHAMPS!!! Everyone knows the cowboys are a good team, but ya need to score 35+ points to win cause your defence is suspect... I'll give you this, ya won games againts good teams this year so far, but ya have not played a team with a defence like the Ravens or Giants yet, and what makes us Giants so good, we can put up points too..... See ya in November..

By the way,
The last time the cowboys won a playoff game, Cross Colors and Karl Kani was the sh*t.....
 09-23-2008, 06:36 AM         #129
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
Say what you want, I speak the truth... And untill we lose and ya win the superbowl, I can talk ALL the sh*t I want you know why??? CAUSE WE THE CHAMPS!!! Everyone knows the cowboys are a good team, but ya need to score 35+ points to win cause your defence is suspect... I'll give you this, ya won games againts good teams this year so far, but ya have not played a team with a defence like the Ravens or Giants yet, and what makes us Giants so good, we can put up points too..... See ya in November..

By the way,
The last time the cowboys won a playoff game, Cross Colors and Karl Kani was the sh*t.....
:confused12:

**waits for Eagles and Packers fans to come in and slap the hell out of this n*gga**:foodanddrink6:
 10 years ago '07        #130
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 KING*TITO said:

By the way,
damn

:iough:
 10 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:confused12:

**waits for Eagles and Packers fans to come in and slap the hell out of this n*gga**:foodanddrink6:

LOOK, Packers played the Minnesota Vikings ( who have been playing musical chair at the QB postion ) week 1, then the Lions Week 2.. That explains the first two good weeks they had on defence, then came week 3, cowboys exposed them defensibly and Al Harris got hurt... Eagles, well, they played Saint Louis week 1 ( nuff said ), then the cowboys who which T.O had a field day with, then show some life against a depleded O-line in Pittsburgh...
 10 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 slimwillie said:
and who did the Giants play? the Rams (nuff said) and you gave up more then the Eagles

the Begals? they avg 14 ppg this year and the only reason it's that high is because they dropped 23 on that sorry a.ss D of yours

you played the foreskins

in other words the Eagles schedule has been tougher then the Giants at this point

Phi played Stl,Dall and Pitt

Giants played Wash,Stl, Cincy

Stl = Stl

Dall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wa sh

Pitt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>Cincy

so don't come tellin me the Eagles played nobody when the Giants haven't played any1

If you can read I said they looked good against Pitt.....

OUR defence won us a superbowl last year.. What did your team do for you????

ok then,

STFU.......
 10 years ago '07        #133
space
space
nuff said
 10 years ago '07        #134
space
space
The last time the Eagles won a superbowl game, Jesus wasn't born yet.....

Last edited by KING*TITO; 09-26-2008 at 11:31 AM..
 10 years ago '08        #135
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15542 15542
 slimwillie said:
when we're talking about this year and you have to resort to last year.

you lose
@ how the n*gga changed up once you layed the facts on his a.ss,

DcBaLLinBoyz said:

I LOVE THE HATE!!!

Awww wooky here, ballin gurl is upset, who gives a fu*k about last century, do something this century then talk
 10 years ago '07        #136
space
space
 slimwillie said:
when we're talking about this year and you have to resort to last year.

you lose

I was waiting for you to say that, even with Strahan retired and Osi out for the year we still have a top five ranked defence, and not to mention that LAST year we started 0-2, this year we started 3-0... If 'm resorting to last year then what does us starting 3-0 say for this year....??????

I'm waiting!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 slimwillie said:
it means you played the Redskins,Rams and Bungles

you're proving my point. you are 3-0 with a top 5 D but you played no-one.

you played 3 teams with a combined record of 2-7

is that defense really good or are they living off of last years accomplishments? time will tell

10 years ago '07        #138
space
space
Last time the cowboys won a playoff game, this was the hottest cell phone on the market;

[pic - click to view]

09-23-2008, 02:14 PM         #139
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
LOOK, Packers played the Minnesota Vikings ( who have been playing musical chair at the QB postion ) week 1, then the Lions Week 2.. That explains the first two good weeks they had on defence, then came week 3, cowboys exposed them defensibly and Al Harris got hurt... Eagles, well, they played Saint Louis week 1 ( nuff said ), then the cowboys who which T.O had a field day with, then show some life against a depleded O-line in Pittsburgh...
Exposed the Packers defense? They had 3 big plays the whole game, but other than that the Packers D was mostly solid considering we lost two of our leaders.

Packers D was put in a bad spot right away to start the game and they forced the field goal. Our offense wasn't helping the defense out at all that game.

But since you're taking it down this route I can too. The Giants allowed 23 points from a Bengals team that scored 17 points in the first two weeks combined. If the Bengals had any D that would've been an L on your record.
 10 years ago '07        #140
space
space
 RediKnight said:
Exposed the Packers defense? They had 3 big plays the whole game, but other than that the Packers D was mostly solid considering we lost two of our leaders.

Packers D was put in a bad spot right away to start the game and they forced the field goal. Our offense wasn't helping the defense out at all that game.

But since you're taking it down this route I can too. The Giants allowed 23 points from a Bengals team that scored 17 points in the first two weeks combined. If the Bengals had any D that would've been an L on your record.

But it wasen't... Your point?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
178 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago