Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Jaiden05 said:
I Mean Greenbay hasn't won a Nfc championship in 10 years. How come this is never mentioned? Don't get me wrong those packers has a strong a s s history but, come on.
its only cuz the Cowboys havent won a playoff game so that stands out more buh some of them talk sh*t like their lord and saviour Brett Favre got them more than 1 Superbowl win(97), 1 Superbowl loss(98) and another trip to the NFC Championship(07)...other than that the Packers have been no further than the Divisional playoffs in over 2 decades...hell the Eagles have been more productive w/o the SuperBowl win in the last 8 years alone
 9 years ago '06        #62
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 chctynig2804 said:
it seems like a lot of us are overconfident...i try and keep it real...and with that said i think the Cowboys will win jus goin off of that both teams are generally the same although both teams have a few additions that they didnt have last year...if Romo has time i think we will win b/c he doesnt make many mistakes when he has time in the pocket whereas he tries dumb sh*t when a play isnt there...i think it'll be 28-21...our run defense is good so i dont think Ryan Grant is gonna go off on us, its jus our pass D and those receivers yall have got me worried...

no hate buh whoever called Romo the choke artist and sh*t...who literally threw the NFC Championship away last season?? honestly i cant stand Brett Favre buh i give him his props buh sh*t yall fans seem to be happy he gave yall 1 superbowl win and a couple division titles...buh he also cost yall the super bowl last year and has cost yall countless games becuz of his willingness to improvise and throw dumb passes..i mean some of yall prolly think the franchise is lost w/o Favre at the helm buh Rodgers is comin along quite nicely and personally i think that if Favre was playin for yall now i would be more confident in the Cowboys winnin after what happened to him last year and how Aaron Rodgers came in and was showin off
I can't speak for the Pack fans across the nation, but the ones I see on this site, are over the whole Brett sh*t from this offseason. I'm sick of hearing about & I'm mad that the game is on Sunday night with John Madden. That's all that n*gga gonna probably talk about.

Me personally, wasn't mad that Brett got traded ( I was upset), but what made me mad is what we got for him. The Jets could go 1-15 & all we would have is a 3 round pick (could be a 4 round, if Brett was to get injured)
 09-17-2008, 12:11 PM         #63
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
it seems like a lot of us are overconfident...i try and keep it real...and with that said i think the Cowboys will win jus goin off of that both teams are generally the same although both teams have a few additions that they didnt have last year...if Romo has time i think we will win b/c he doesnt make many mistakes when he has time in the pocket whereas he tries dumb sh*t when a play isnt there...i think it'll be 28-21...our run defense is good so i dont think Ryan Grant is gonna go off on us, its jus our pass D and those receivers yall have got me worried...

no hate buh whoever called Romo the choke artist and sh*t...who literally threw the NFC Championship away last season?? honestly i cant stand Brett Favre buh i give him his props buh sh*t yall fans seem to be happy he gave yall 1 superbowl win and a couple division titles...buh he also cost yall the super bowl last year and has cost yall countless games becuz of his willingness to improvise and throw dumb passes..i mean some of yall prolly think the franchise is lost w/o Favre at the helm buh Rodgers is comin along quite nicely and personally i think that if Favre was playin for yall now i would be more confident in the Cowboys winnin after what happened to him last year and how Aaron Rodgers came in and was showin off
You take the good with the bad. If it wasn't for Brett who knows if we would've come back from a 14-0 deficit in Seattle. The fact remains that Brett won more games for us than he lost.

In the NFC Championship game, if we would've recovered the fumble on the kickoff towards the end of the game, the game is over. So I don't lay all the blame on Brett. Had we done our jobs recovering that ball Brett never would've had to gamble on that last drive and we would've been in the Super Bowl.

On the 4th and 26 game with the Eagles, yes Brett threw a stupid INT in that game. But he also was superb earlier in that game and his play was the only reason why the game was close at the end. Plus on the 4th and 26 Brett had nothing to do with that which would've iced the game had we held them.

When the Vikings came in and beat us in Lambeau (the infamous Randy Moss mooning game), Darren Sharper was as big a factor as anyone in us losing that game.

As far as Romo, he has choked and cost his team already. That early in Brett's career he WAS the team and was winning league-MVP's. Until Romo proves otherwise he is a choke artist who can't win a playoff game.
 9 years ago '05        #64
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 rag621 said:

I guess cause, everytime we make the playoffs, we usually win a game (cept against Minny & ATL)

Y'all get severely hyped up & if y'all don't atleast win a playoff game, it would be the ultimate fail (but not on the level of the Pats last season)

Not me fam. I mean I would love to have those six rings but, hey we do get out played sh*t happens. After 95 we were going through a rebuilding process. People started asking for money and sh*t. Yeah that pats did fail miserable last year lol.
 9 years ago '04        #65
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 rag621 said:
I can't speak for the Pack fans across the nation, but the ones I see on this site, are over the whole Brett sh*t from this offseason. I'm sick of hearing about & I'm mad that the game is on Sunday night with John Madden. That's all that n*gga gonna probably talk about.

Me personally, wasn't mad that Brett got traded ( I was upset), but what made me mad is what we got for him. The Jets could go 1-15 & all we would have is a 3 round pick (could be a 4 round, if Brett was to get injured)
hell they are gonna talk about Favre no matter what, i'm sick of hearin about him too...i mean damn everything about Aaron Rodgers is Brett Favre, hell even Cassel was mentioned with Favre like who the fu*k cares if someone won their first start against Brett Favre...media loves Favre even tho he was bi*chin all offseason and the Packers shouldnt have picked him back up cuz he retired...buh i like yall pack fans..u, rediknight and queenzballer..yall kick real sh*t it may be a couple more buh yall n*ggas dont be talkin outrageous sh*t like us Cowboys fans, Eagles, Giants, Patriots fans etc...
 9 years ago '04        #66
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 RediKnight said:
You take the good with the bad. If it wasn't for Brett who knows if we would've come back from a 14-0 deficit in Seattle. The fact remains that Brett won more games for us than he lost.

In the NFC Championship game, if we would've recovered the fumble on the kickoff towards the end of the game, the game is over. So I don't lay all the blame on Brett. Had we done our jobs recovering that ball Brett never would've had to gamble on that last drive and we would've been in the Super Bowl.

On the 4th and 26 game with the Eagles, yes Brett threw a stupid INT in that game. But he also was superb earlier in that game and his play was the only reason why the game was close at the end. Plus on the 4th and 26 Brett had nothing to do with that which would've iced the game had we held them.

When the Vikings came in and beat us in Lambeau (the infamous Randy Moss mooning game), Darren Sharper was as big a factor as anyone in us losing that game.

As far as Romo, he has choked and cost his team already. That early in Brett's career he WAS the team and was winning league-MVP's. Until Romo proves otherwise he is a choke artist who can't win a playoff game.
i mean my main beef with Favre is all the publicity he still is gettin, i mean he still a good QB buh he aint MVP caliber anymore and he's had bad years like 3 out of the last 4 years or somethin like that buh b/c last year GB's receivers were amazing all of a sudden its a re-birth and Favre is that dude again...i jus didnt like that...and as for Romo i agree he fu*ked up the Seattle game buh the Giants game last year he kept us in the game buh becuz he threw an INT he choked...our defense choked and our o-line choked..romo made the only play he could in my eyes cuz it was 4th down and noone was open so u gotta throw it to someone and if we dont get the 1st or TD then we still lose the game...
 9 years ago '05        #67
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Cowboy fans better hope they don't play off Greg Jennings like Brian Kelly did

09-19-2008, 10:56 AM         #68
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i mean my main beef with Favre is all the publicity he still is gettin, i mean he still a good QB buh he aint MVP caliber anymore and he's had bad years like 3 out of the last 4 years or somethin like that buh b/c last year GB's receivers were amazing all of a sudden its a re-birth and Favre is that dude again...i jus didnt like that...and as for Romo i agree he fu*ked up the Seattle game buh the Giants game last year he kept us in the game buh becuz he threw an INT he choked...our defense choked and our o-line choked..romo made the only play he could in my eyes cuz it was 4th down and noone was open so u gotta throw it to someone and if we dont get the 1st or TD then we still lose the game...
You have to realize that the media exaggerates Favre both ways. Those years you thought Brett was bad, he really wasn't the problem. 3 out of those last 4 years our O-Line and our receivers weren't gelling. Yea we had stars like Donald Driver at receiver, and Clifton and Tauscher on the line, but the receiving unit as a whole and the line as a whole were playing terrible. Brett was the same guy week in week out. He would go out and give 100% every game and had one of the strongest arms in the league to make any throw.

The year Brett threw 29 INT's, I watched all 16 games and I stand by the fact that he was still a MVP caliber QB that year. Robert Ferguson alone was responsible for at least 10 of those INT's by not going after the ball when he should've been. That is the difference you saw last year. All 5 of our receivers would actually go after every ball.

And as far as Romo.........
what makes it so easy to call him a choke artist is this play.

[pic - click to view]

09-19-2008, 11:16 AM         #69
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Cowboy fans better hope they don't play off Greg Jennings like Brian Kelly did

the boy is a PROBLEM.

yo on some real ish we too nice this time around, i mean i dont mind people talking about brett, i damn near idolized the man when he played for green bay but its a different time now, and we have a new QB, i wasn't gonna be one of those packer fans that "UP and Left" when brett bit the dust to another team, "hell Naw" i stood with my packers, and on Sunday we'll see Aaron Rodgers light sh*t up like the 4th of July, he hasn't sat on the bench for 4 years sleeping you know.

when ya study alot and do your homework you'll get that A++++:dancingcool:
 09-19-2008, 01:13 PM         #70
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Thinking about it Dallas should win their usual no defense out score the opponent in the 4th way, 38-35. But Rodgers needs to pull an upset with Favre out the way.
Never mind, Green Bay is at home so I have to say upset.

Green Bay by 3, Romo's antics won't work this week.
 09-19-2008, 01:15 PM         #71
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
man n*gga, you stay on Favre's d*ck
Favre was a f*g and a cancer, as a packer fan you should get off his d*ck your damn self and realize your team is better now.
 09-19-2008, 01:16 PM         #72
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
its only cuz the Cowboys havent won a playoff game so that stands out more buh some of them talk sh*t like their lord and saviour Brett Favre got them more than 1 Superbowl win(97), 1 Superbowl loss(98) and another trip to the NFC Championship(07)...other than that the Packers have been no further than the Divisional playoffs in over 2 decades...hell the Eagles have been more productive w/o the SuperBowl win in the last 8 years alone
This is probably the smartest Dallas fan here, dude is real talk.
 09-19-2008, 01:33 PM         #73
williams31  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think dallas can put up more than 21 points on the packers....sh*t...DETROIT put up 25 on them...so im thinking dallas can do better than that
 09-19-2008, 03:16 PM         #74
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seeing these stats romo is doing very well, he doesn't throw that many interceptions, he only threw 1 in each game

Aaron rodgers on the other hand has dropped 48 on detroit, something i think brett hasn't done to any team in a while, annnndddd he hasn't thrown NOT 1 interception yet and we're headed to game 3

lol lets see how many Int romo bombs in this game
 09-19-2008, 03:25 PM         #75
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
seeing these stats romo is doing very well, he doesn't throw that many interceptions, he only threw 1 in each game

Aaron rodgers on the other hand has dropped 48 on detroit, something i think brett hasn't done to any team in a while, annnndddd he hasn't thrown NOT 1 interception yet and we're headed to game 3

What are you talking about? Kitna is responsible for a lot of those points and im a Rodgers fan.
 09-19-2008, 03:49 PM         #76
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:

Yea, give Rodgers credit for 27 points. But the other 21 points you can credit to the defense.
 09-19-2008, 04:10 PM         #77
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Yea, give Rodgers credit for 27 points. But the other 21 points you can credit to the defense.

my fault, well shhhhhiiitttt thats even better dont cha think, didnt know our defense could get down like that:biggrin:
 09-19-2008, 06:31 PM         #78
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
my fault, well shhhhhiiitttt thats even better dont cha think, didnt know our defense could get down like that:biggrin:
Again, its Kitna, not Manning but Kitna.
 9 years ago '06        #79
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
damn, this thread is on life-support
 09-20-2008, 09:08 PM         #80
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total: