SNF: The Dallas Cowboys @ The GreenBay Packers - 8:15 PM ET - NBC

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2008, 11:48 PM         #41
DcBaLLinBoyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
maybe

but always remember

Green Bay: 1 drive away from making the Super Bowl

Dallas: Haven't won a playoff game since 1996
aww packer fan with the 96 playoff jokes :applause:
why bring in things that have nothing to do with the current status.. thats like a cowboy fan bring up 5 super bowls

fact is we beat yall last year so we know we can do it.. the packers are a solid team but you cant sit there and think the cowboy fans aint confident.. we was giving it to yall.. the score dont show the punishment yall was taking.

Rodgers came in and did good but we were focusing on Favre..who knew the old fart would get hurt .
lets see him do his thing with Dallas focus on Rodgers.

It is in Green Bay but if we get a hold on Jennings.. we be alright

Last edited by DcBaLLinBoyz; 09-16-2008 at 11:50 PM..
 09-17-2008, 12:52 AM         #42
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like the cowboy fans in this thread, there not like other fans that utter out the most craziest sh*t

im fairly new to this board, but i know my packers will get the job done.

As much as i respect Brett Farve, the man was known at throwing some Interceptions, and having players like newman on the field aint help at all.

All im worried about is Al Harris like a cowboy stan has stated earlier, last year T.O. got in that a.ss something serious:lachen001:

But this will be just as good as last years game, Seeing as though the Cowboys or the Packers should have been in that superbowl instead of the NY Giants.

Hell Us and the Boy's was almost in the Superbowl, i mean super close, but Farve and Romo had Bad games.

however it turns out i just hope both teams can get to where they got to last season, both teams had great records.

oh and haha.............. Mr. Woodson>>>>>>>Williams

Last edited by Motivated; 09-17-2008 at 12:53 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #43
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Just wait til the 2nd half. Dallas scoring 30 in the 3rd watch
 09-17-2008, 02:34 AM         #44
Mercury Hayes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
:dancingcool:who ya got?

im surprised by how well mr. rodgers is operating, see if we still had the greatest QB is the NFL i'd be poppin mad ish right now, but since we have a young gun slinger on the team im just going to say dallas stans "get cha popcorn and Clinex ready lol" this game wont be a happy ending for you all

my prediction and quote me on this

35-21 lets go:agreement6:

yo i swear when i have kids, they're going to private school.
 09-17-2008, 10:44 AM         #45
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Again, didnt happen last year..... Im prepared for a shootout, Ryan Grant is not healthy... 15 carries & 20 yards on Detroit last week is AWFUL, We should be able to contain him & the Packers run game easily

Newman should only improve from this point w/ his health... he played more yesterday then he did week 1 & is feeling better.... Im not worried about our secondary surprisingly... We got hit up last night because of the time that McNabb had, I know we can generate a better rush against yall
You keep referencing last year but you fail to mention that Charles Woodson did not play in that game. I would say he is a huge factor on how well our defense can do considering he has 14 INT's in 32 games with the Packers. And he's been dinged up in at least half those games.

Plus having KGB adds a another dimension to our pass rush because on passing downs you then have KGB, Jenkins, and Kampman coming after you. Jenkins is very solid when he is able to move inside with KGB on the field.

Ryan Grant is not 100% but he did break a 50+ yard run after that catch on a short little screen pass that is almost the same as a run. Last year Brandon Jackson didn't play well until the last game of the season. This year the coaches have full confidence in his running ability. And most people don't know about Lumpkin but he has RB coach Edgar Bennett grinning from ear to ear every time he is asked about him. I knew he had to be special when he beat out Morency and Herron for that third spot when they both looked good in training camp and have more experience than Lumpkin.
 9 years ago '07        #46
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i like the cowboy fans in this thread, there not like other fans that utter out the most craziest sh*t

As much as i respect Brett Farve, the man was known at throwing some Interceptions, and having players like newman on the field aint help at all.

All im worried about is Al Harris like a cowboy stan has stated earlier, last year T.O. got in that a.ss something serious:lachen001:

But this will be just as good as last years game, Seeing as though the Cowboys or the Packers should have been in that superbowl instead of the NY Giants.

Hell Us and the Boy's was almost in the Superbowl, i mean super close, but Farve and Romo had Bad games.

however it turns out i just hope both teams can get to where they got to last season, both teams had great records.

hate is strong
 9 years ago '06        #47
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 DcBaLLinBoyz said:
why bring in things that have nothing to do with the current status.. thats like a cowboy fan bring up 5 super bowls

fact is we beat yall last year so we know we can do it.. the packers are a solid team but you cant sit there and think the cowboy fans aint confident.. we was giving it to yall.. the score dont show the punishment yall was taking.

Rodgers came in and did good but we were focusing on Favre..who knew the old fart would get hurt .

Looks like somebody can't follow with they suggested. What happened last year, doesn't have anything to do with the CURRENT STATUS (isn't that what you told me?).

Also, it looks like you just popping off at the lip. I said that y'all Cowboys fans were too overconfident.
 9 years ago '07        #48
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 373 373
Green bay beat the vikings and the lions.....i'm not impressed cowboys gonna whoop that a.ss
 9 years ago '05        #49
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 DcBaLLinBoyz said:

The cowboys not winning in the playoffs is current status
 09-17-2008, 11:26 AM         #50
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thinking about it Dallas should win their usual no defense out score the opponent in the 4th way, 38-35. But Rodgers needs to pull an upset with Favre out the way.
 09-17-2008, 11:29 AM         #51
DcBaLLinBoyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas got this...
Then Packer fans are going to be like those Eagle fans and give the whole "it was a good game, we are all winners" bullsh*t..

Eagle fans talking about they still top 5 and Chunky soup is back and healthy YET they STILL TOOK A L. hahah

After this game Dallas better be looked at forreal
 9 years ago '06        #52
rag621 
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:

Well then, last year a couple of them Dallas fans had 07-08 Super Bowl Champions in they sigs & it was only August/September.

I too feel we should've been in the SuperBowl, but I'm not trying to discredit the Giants & what they did. Since they beat us, they deserved to be in the Super Bowl.

But all that don't matter, what matters is this Sunday night. Damn, if we can contain Owens & Witten and apply lots of pressure to Romo, we should have it in check (I see this is the key to beating the Cowboys).
 9 years ago '06        #53
rag621 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Thinking about it Dallas should win their usual no defense out score the opponent in the 4th way, 38-35. But Rodgers needs to pull an upset with Favre out the way.
man n*gga, you stay on Favre's d*ck
 09-17-2008, 11:32 AM         #54
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is going to be a GREAT game

packers have just as many weapons on offense as the cowboys. rodgers, grant, jennings, driver. not to mention good corners just like dallas.

i have a feeling this will be a shootout. whichever defense decides to show up will win
 9 years ago '06        #55
rag621 
space
space
 DcBaLLinBoyz said:
Dallas got this...
Then Packer fans are going to be like those Eagle fans and give the whole "it was a good game, we are all winners" bullsh*t..

Eagle fans talking about they still top 5 and Chunky soup is back and healthy YET they STILL TOOK A L. hahah

After this game Dallas better be looked at forreal
now you wanna predict the future

fall back folk
 9 years ago '06        #56
rag621 
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
this is going to be a GREAT game

packers have just as many weapons on offense as the cowboys. rodgers, grant, jennings, driver. not to mention good corners just like dallas.

i have a feeling this will be a shootout. whichever defense decides to show up will win
naw, we got more weapons on offense
 9 years ago '04        #57
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 rag621 said:
Looks like somebody can't follow with they suggested. What happened last year, doesn't have anything to do with the CURRENT STATUS (isn't that what you told me?).

Also, it looks like you just popping off at the lip. I said that y'all Cowboys fans were too overconfident.
it seems like a lot of us are overconfident...i try and keep it real...and with that said i think the Cowboys will win jus goin off of that both teams are generally the same although both teams have a few additions that they didnt have last year...if Romo has time i think we will win b/c he doesnt make many mistakes when he has time in the pocket whereas he tries dumb sh*t when a play isnt there...i think it'll be 28-21...our run defense is good so i dont think Ryan Grant is gonna go off on us, its jus our pass D and those receivers yall have got me worried...

no hate buh whoever called Romo the choke artist and sh*t...who literally threw the NFC Championship away last season?? honestly i cant stand Brett Favre buh i give him his props buh sh*t yall fans seem to be happy he gave yall 1 superbowl win and a couple division titles...buh he also cost yall the super bowl last year and has cost yall countless games becuz of his willingness to improvise and throw dumb passes..i mean some of yall prolly think the franchise is lost w/o Favre at the helm buh Rodgers is comin along quite nicely and personally i think that if Favre was playin for yall now i would be more confident in the Cowboys winnin after what happened to him last year and how Aaron Rodgers came in and was showin off
 9 years ago '05        #58
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
I Mean Greenbay hasn't won a Nfc championship in 10 years. How come this is never mentioned? Don't get me wrong those packers has a strong a s s history but, come on.
 09-17-2008, 12:01 PM         #59
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAY-H said:
Green bay beat the vikings and the lions.....i'm not impressed cowboys gonna whoop that a.ss
:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #60
rag621 
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
I Mean Greenbay hasn't won a Nfc championship in 10 years. How come this is never mentioned? Don't get me wrong those packers has a strong a s s history but, come on.

I guess cause, everytime we make the playoffs, we usually win a game (cept against Minny & ATL)

Y'all get severely hyped up & if y'all don't atleast win a playoff game, it would be the ultimate fail (but not on the level of the Pats last season)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now