most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2008, 10:52 PM         #421
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
It was though...
lol u know what i mean
 9 years ago '04        #422
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 BoSox84 said:
It was though...
I was thinking that same thing
 9 years ago '04        #423
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
i alwayz be missin game threads lol...i was busy watchin the game the entire time...boys played a pretty good game buh Romo was pissin me off a bit...Rodgers was overthrowin passes all day buh damn if he cant scramble and break tackles pretty good
 9 years ago '04        #424
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13009 13009
Well, I was wrong. I thought the Pack had it.
 09-22-2008, 06:05 AM         #425
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Yeah, you and most "expert" analysts out there....fu*k 'em all!:fawkdance:

QueenzBaller26 said:
texas you ready

IZ ... YOU...READY....

TO GET MURKED
I'm a little late, but yeah I'm ready.

:mamoru2:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-22-2008 at 07:24 AM..
 09-22-2008, 09:31 AM         #426
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give props for dallas for shutting our run game DOWN

we aint had sh*t....everything was on aaron
 9 years ago '04        #427
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5159 5159
this just proves that gb won't be able to make it far in the playoffs. at the end i think its going to be eagles vs dallas and its going to be sick.
 9 years ago '04        #428
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Oh yes I couldn't get on last night but HI HATERS! :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #429
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 Tommy_Bunz said:
:dancingcool:who ya got?

im surprised by how well mr. rodgers is operating, see if we still had the greatest QB is the NFL i'd be poppin mad ish right now, but since we have a young gun slinger on the team im just going to say dallas stans "get cha popcorn and Clinex ready lol" this game wont be a happy ending for you all

my prediction and quote me on this

35-21 lets go:agreement6:
 9 years ago '05        #430
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Don't Blame Pacman For Driver Catch
Posted by jellis at 9/22/2008 4:13 PM CDT
When Donald Driver hauled in a 50-yard catch and run in the third quarter Sunday, most people's instincts suggested cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was to blame. After all it was Jones trailing a good 10 yards behind Driver on a stop and go route.

After a look at the film and conferring with Jones, it appears safety Ken Hamlin was actually at fault. The Cowboys were in their dime package with Hamlin the deep safety in a cover two shell. Jones did his job by guarding the right flat, but Hamlin was out of position. Head coach Wade Phillips attempted to take the blame, however, saying "It's my responsibility overall to get them in the right places and we didn't do that on that play."

"For people who don't know, or can't evaluate, the long pass was not Pacman's," Phillips said. "All I can tell you is what it is. If anybody knows anything about cover two you don't have to cover a guy thirty yards down the field. When a guy gets criticized for something that wasn't his responsibility at all I just wanted to bring that up."

-Josh Ellis
 9 years ago '06        #431
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4666 4666
nice win, packers were game just outmatched. felix jones is the truth, and yall already know about barber. thought gb would try more than just the dink and dunks they were doing most of the night, but owell. big game next week
 9 years ago '06        #432
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 DymeKatcha said:
Don't Blame Pacman For Driver Catch
Posted by jellis at 9/22/2008 4:13 PM CDT
When Donald Driver hauled in a 50-yard catch and run in the third quarter Sunday, most people's instincts suggested cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was to blame. After all it was Jones trailing a good 10 yards behind Driver on a stop and go route.

After a look at the film and conferring with Jones, it appears safety Ken Hamlin was actually at fault. The Cowboys were in their dime package with Hamlin the deep safety in a cover two shell. Jones did his job by guarding the right flat, but Hamlin was out of position. Head coach Wade Phillips attempted to take the blame, however, saying "It's my responsibility overall to get them in the right places and we didn't do that on that play."

"For people who don't know, or can't evaluate, the long pass was not Pacman's," Phillips said. "All I can tell you is what it is. If anybody knows anything about cover two you don't have to cover a guy thirty yards down the field. When a guy gets criticized for something that wasn't his responsibility at all I just wanted to bring that up."

-Josh Ellis
Yeah it was Hamlins bad if youre gonna place the blame but it was just a heads up route adjustment from Driver

Packers were doing a lot of short sh*t all game, Jones was playing a short zone nicely all game... Driver came into Jones zone on a comeback & then when Rodgers escaped the pressure Driver cut deep into an empty zone..... It looked like Hamlin tried to help Newman underneath because Newman was getting beat by a step or 2

Hamlin has made a lot of key defensive plays tho so Im not gonna trip
 9 years ago '06        #433
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4666 4666
 eLLz said:
Yeah it was Hamlins bad if youre gonna place the blame but it was just a heads up route adjustment from Driver

Packers were doing a lot of short sh*t all game, Jones was playing a short zone nicely all game... Driver came into Jones zone on a comeback & then when Rodgers escaped the pressure Driver cut deep into an empty zone..... It looked like Hamlin tried to help Newman underneath because Newman was getting beat by a step or 2

Hamlin has made a lot of key defensive plays tho so Im not gonna trip

jus be thankful it isnt roy and jaque reeves alternating who gets burned for the touchdown back there
 9 years ago '06        #434
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 jj01 said:
nice win, packers were game just outmatched. felix jones is the truth, and yall already know about barber. thought gb would try more than just the dink and dunks they were doing most of the night, but owell. big game next week
I wouldn't say outmatched. I mainly blame our loss on the playcalling.

I wished Atari played & now Al Harris might be out for the rest of the season. :angry12:
 9 years ago '04        #435
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13009 13009
 rag621 said:
I wouldn't say outmatched. I mainly blame our loss on the playcalling.

I wished Atari played & now Al Harris might be out for the rest of the season. :angry12:
Don't get me wrong, I want Harris back there but Williams might surprise a few people.
 9 years ago '05        #436
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Damn Green Bay played like sh*t. That third and long pass to austin for the touchdown
 09-23-2008, 04:43 AM         #437
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im starting to lose faith in rodgers already.

its very questionable that we'll make the playoffs.

thats why i was so mad when brett left.

only thing rodgers isnt doing to much now is throwing more interceptions than ol brett, but far as putting the ball were it needs to be, he cant do it like number 4, he's still good though
 09-23-2008, 05:14 AM         #438
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure it's been said already, but Charles Woodson played his @ss off. He had safety help for pretty much every down, but what corner doesn't get safety help against TO?
 09-23-2008, 07:36 AM         #439
dex1can  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TO makin plays without the ball (blockin on that long a.ss run, setting 2 blocks actually; and running the dude down on the interception return)

I love how the cowboys are favored as the best team in the league but somehow the same experts who pick them as superbowl favorites pick them to get beaten almost every week...
 9 years ago '04        #440
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
man a lot of you packer fans are saying outrageous dumb sh*t.. blaming play calling, to aaron rodgers? how about blaming the defense for giving up two explosive plays to a guy who has like 10 career catches? sure u could make the point which NONE of our defensive backfield starters other than woody played since the first quarter but sh*t they couldnt get dallas off the field after that.. they contained witten and TO and sure barber got his but felix jones' one run the whole game made the difference and not as much barber... sure rodgers missed a few guys but he wasnt under great pressure all damn game long and u wanna say favre woulda completed them? did u watch the mnf game last night? please.. the packers could have ran more but say they dont give up the long td to austin on 3rd and forever.. do u REALLY put the blame on the coaches and rodgers? it seemed as tho austin pushed tramon back a little and he snapped at the ref immediately after but refs arent perfect or how TO had woody with one arm around the front and back on that long marion barber run but again the refs arent perfect.. rodgers tried all he could to keep us in it and the line couldnt block for him once we got in the red zone plain and simple
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy