Sep 15 - White Privilege and the 2008 Election

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2008, 02:37 PM         #161
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
I saw that one, I was looking for Multiple Examples but props to Skittlez and to you.

How many black or latino people have "rich famous political priveleges"? I think the titles "Rich Famous Political Priveleges" and "White Privelege" are synonymous. They paint the same picture.
What about the little girl in the picture.
She looks privelege to me.
Wait a minute, That's McCain family. Who would of thought.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #162
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 breal123 said:
What about the little girl in the picture.
She looks privelege to me.
Wait a minute, That's McCain family. Who would of thought.

[pic - click to view]

Ok so lets see one out six of the priviledged people in that picture is a minority, your point is?

And every wealthy privelidged white person right now owns a minority or two its back in style, retro. Philip Drummond kicked it off in the 80's followed by the Popodopolis family when they acquired Webster.

Last edited by Kingme; 09-19-2008 at 03:01 PM..
 09-19-2008, 02:44 PM         #163
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Why is it that white people on Boxden are always making racist threads with a ton of replies from white people who act as if racism doesn't exsist? These threads are to help racist white people remove the feeling of guilt from their racist actions.
racism does exist. It's just that black people think it goes one way
 09-19-2008, 02:54 PM         #164
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Ask yourself this. If a black man performed the way G.W. Bush did in his first term would he be reelected? Be honest, its a simple question

If the black people were so unhappy with Bush why didn't they get off their
ass and vote against him in 2004.
The percentage of blacks who showed up to vote in 2004 was 25 percent.
Maybe if the percentage was around 35 to 40 he would be gone.
Then you would have something else to bi*ch about

Don't bi*ch.It is your own fault.

Last edited by breal123; 09-19-2008 at 03:01 PM..
 09-19-2008, 02:56 PM         #165
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Ok so lets see one out six of the priviledged people in that picture is a minority, your point is?
Well John and Cindy white.
Do you really think they can pop out black babies
 9 years ago '06        #166
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 breal123 said:
Well John and Cindy white.
Do you really think they can pop out black babies
What the hell are you talking about?
 9 years ago '06        #167
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 jataylorlfc said:
yeah, that like to hunt for example? that thinks the iraq war is a task from god?

just because her image is one that appears to be a wholesome family one doesnt mean it is.

u summed it up yourself there "self proclaimed hockey mum"

and maybe thats why u idiots see so many differences among eachother, if u looked out of your own country you would see how similar all yanks are, then maybe there wouldnt be this idea of black people have to do this, this is what white people do etc.

and so what? ur an ignorant gobsh*te? is that ur point? my point is i posted a news story and the american posters immediately started looking at race.

not a politicians family? not obsessed with hunting or incredibly (supposedly) religious etc.

no, but as ive already stated its alot better than america, we know its class thats the issue and race is just a confusing element

Man youre just a shock poster.....you just play the devils advocate...arguing with you is pointless....
 9 years ago '06        #168
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 skittlez86 said:
you are an ignorant idiot. why are people constantly trying to call out other people because of their race, gender, s3xual orientation, religion, geographical location? You only talk trash because you are insecure. Do you really feel better about yourself after telling this guy that you "could give a fukk less about someone getting stabbed in the UK?" grow up man
instead of repping all of these socially constructed factors and hating on others, we should all be repping HUMANITY and caring about humanity as a whole.
by the way, the UK is the sh*t. you obviously have never been there

one more sidenote - to those hating on the people from out of the country trying to discuss our politics. I was just in Europe this summer, went to a lot of different countries, and the people there know more about our politics than most Americans I know. Moreover, being the most powerful country in world, our decisions and elections reflect and affect that of the entire world.
cry me a fukkin river a**hole . In my earlier post I never said I didn't care about someone in the UK getting stabbed I said that about his thread you ignorant idiot. But now that you bring it up, I don't give a fukk about someone getting stabbed in the UK, they might have desserved it for all I know, anyways people die daily.

one more sidenote, If there are people in Europe who know more about our politics than most Americans then HOORAY! Im sorry but until thier opinions start counting as votes, they aint sh!t to me but Cheerleaders, Fans, and Stans on the sidelines that need to get off our nuts. They dont sh*t what we eat. They can't vote in USA, they have no loyalty to my country, they don't live here, I don't care how they view our politics. Its all speculation and ignorance on thier part. Having that knowledge does them no good. Maybe they should spend more time mastering their a.ss backwards politics and get off our nuts. Europeans need to be more worried about the price of Tea in China and let us do us.

Sorry if thats harsh but so is reality.

Thats not hate its the truth.

Last edited by Kingme; 09-19-2008 at 05:31 PM..
 09-19-2008, 06:10 PM         #169
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breal123 said:

so now its black peoples fault because we didn't choose between John Kerry and George Bush?

Stop typing out ya a.ss
 9 years ago '06        #170
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 breal123 said:

So white people are happy with what G.Bush has done during his term? White people are smarter than what you are giving them credit for. White people don't like Bush either so whats their excuse?
 09-19-2008, 08:10 PM         #171
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
So white people are happy with what G.Bush has done during his term? White people are smarter than what you are giving them credit for. White people don't like Bush either so whats their excuse?
I am saying the black people had they chance to get rid of Bush but they blew it. That is the facts. Don't bi*ch about if you did not vote because if you
did you would have Kerry (to bi*ch about).
 9 years ago '06        #172
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Racism had almost nothing to do with African slavery. It was economics. Racist ideas were simply propagated in an attempt to justify the unjustifiable.

And regarding "shortcomings", although I doubt the guy you quoted meant it this way, nobody ever enslaved peoples stronger than them.

LMAO. That's really NOT "white privilege", you idiot.

That's the problem - half of you don't even grasp concept you're condemning.
suck a d*ck n get a life f*g**t
 9 years ago '06        #173
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 Hood_Rich said:
im black and fit that criteria and know plenty others who do too
do u consider urself tha norm of black ppl? rhetorical question.
 09-19-2008, 08:50 PM         #174
TrifetheGod1234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This post is some racist @ss sh!t. You can't say any of this is white privilege unless you can give an example of a black person in the same situation where it didn't turn out the same way for them. Im sick of this "white people got it so much better" bullsh!t i always hear from yall. The fact is because of affirmative action black people can get jobs easier than whites, get into college easier than whites, get scholarship money easier than whites...etc. Yall got more oppurtunity than anybody else and still got the nerve to complain about some bullsh!t. For god sakes....A BLACK MAN IS ABOUT TO BE PRESIDENT, SHUT THE F*CK UP!
 09-19-2008, 09:04 PM         #175
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrifetheGod1234 said:
This post is some racist @ss sh!t. You can't say any of this is white privilege unless you can give an example of a black person in the same situation where it didn't turn out the same way for them. Im sick of this "white people got it so much better" bullsh!t i always hear from yall. The fact is because of affirmative action black people can get jobs easier than whites, get into college easier than whites, get scholarship money easier than whites...etc. Yall got more oppurtunity than anybody else and still got the nerve to complain about some bullsh!t. For god sakes....A BLACK MAN IS ABOUT TO BE PRESIDENT, SHUT THE F*CK UP!
k!ll that noise and rant, Tim Wise is white, take it up with him.

at you bringing up affirmative action and thinking that automatically makes it easier for blacks to get into college, are you trying to imply there is a black privilege? I live in a 50% black city and only 7% of black people are in Rutgers-Newark

Obviously case by case it is different, if you don't bust your a.ss and work heard you won't accomplish anything but you can't tell me Tim Wise didn't come with the real
 09-19-2008, 09:59 PM         #176
TrifetheGod1234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not implying anything, I am flat out saying there are benefits in this country to being black. Now what im NOT saying is that AA automatically gets a black person into college or a scholarship or whatever, but I will say that it is easier for a black person to get into college than it is a white person. Given a black dude and a white dude with the same exact credentials, the black dude will get picked up more easily than the white dude. And as far as racial equality goes, thats not equal in my book.
 09-20-2008, 03:28 AM         #177
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
cry me a fukkin river a**hole . In my earlier post I never said I didn't care about someone in the UK getting stabbed I said that about his thread you ignorant idiot. But now that you bring it up, I don't give a fukk about someone getting stabbed in the UK, they might have desserved it for all I know, anyways people die daily.

one more sidenote, If there are people in Europe who know more about our politics than most Americans then HOORAY! Im sorry but until thier opinions start counting as votes, they aint sh!t to me but Cheerleaders, Fans, and Stans on the sidelines that need to get off our nuts. They dont sh*t what we eat. They can't vote in USA, they have no loyalty to my country, they don't live here, I don't care how they view our politics. Its all speculation and ignorance on thier part. Having that knowledge does them no good. Maybe they should spend more time mastering their a.ss backwards politics and get off our nuts. Europeans need to be more worried about the price of Tea in China and let us do us.

Sorry if thats harsh but so is reality.

Thats not hate its the truth.
but thats the thing, why do u think anybody cares about ur opinion going "i dont care about, i dont care about" as if anybody cares about that.

and why would we be worried about that?

and our "backward a.ss politics" what as in deciding whos in power by voting? not having loads of recounts until we get the "right" results

i made a point about how race obsessed americans are and all you could answer it with was "I could give a fu*k less" or some twatty jibberish, and yet u try and act like ur maintaining an argument.
 09-20-2008, 03:29 AM         #178
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
Man youre just a shock poster.....you just play the devils advocate...arguing with you is pointless....
in other words youve got nothing left worth saying.
 9 years ago '07        #179
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70159 70159
yes!!! tim wise is my dude, and im black and white... My college teacher at alabama state had us watch him and he's a real smart guy...
 9 years ago '06        #180
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago