Sep 15 - White Privilege and the 2008 Election

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #121
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Steveo54 said:
im not trying to deny that white people have some privileges in this country that minorities do not, but the privileges addressed in this article have to do with the rich, political families of the U.S., not white privileges.
The rich, political families of the US obtained their wealth and power from being Privileged and white in America at a time when women and blacks couldn't even vote.

Steveo54 said:
i rarely see someone saying racism doesnt exist, i just see replies that say racism doesnt exist in every aspect of every single situation. half the time on boxden you'd think it does.
I have never seen a comment from a white person on this site that has admitted or agreed that something done to a minority was racist. But I do see white people defending racist actions, try to spin racist actions, and make threads about racism not exsisting.

Last edited by Kingme; 09-17-2008 at 05:20 PM..
 09-17-2008, 04:57 PM         #122
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great post. Props given
 09-17-2008, 05:10 PM         #123
StreetPoet617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props...That Whole sh*t Was On Point Like Bow An Arrow Equipment...
 09-17-2008, 05:28 PM         #124
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the hate and ignorance in this thread disgusts me
it proves why our country is so fu*ked up
 09-17-2008, 05:51 PM         #125
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:

I have never seen a comment from a white person on this site that has admitted or agreed that something done to a minority was racist..
you dumbass there are multiple examples of that in this thread alone
 9 years ago '06        #126
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
you dumbass there are multiple examples of that in this thread alone
Show me multiple examples from this thread you lier.
 09-17-2008, 06:15 PM         #127
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Show me multiple examples from this thread you lier.
posted by skittlez

To steveo, I would like you to know that like yourself, I am white. I, like yourself, am also a male. Because of these two conditions, we are inherently privileged in a society which is based strictly upon white, capitalist, patriarchal ideals. To not acknowledge this is plain ignorance. Most people in our position don't realize our privilege because we have never really experienced being oppressed in any way. Being a white male in U.S. society is like going under the radar. Our race and gender is neutralized and therefore our actions and ideals are considered the norm. Take into consideration what Black people experience everyday:

I hope you have been enlightened.

....and i pretty much agree with that post, ive already stated that white people dont have to go through certain things that blacks do....i just dont agree that this thread topic has anything to do with that, it should be titled "rich famous political priveleges"
 9 years ago '05        #128
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
90% of Boxden is full of wonderbread n*ggas you ain't know that?
 9 years ago '06        #129
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
posted by skittlez

To steveo, I would like you to know that like yourself, I am white. I, like yourself, am also a male. Because of these two conditions, we are inherently privileged in a society which is based strictly upon white, capitalist, patriarchal ideals. To not acknowledge this is plain ignorance. Most people in our position don't realize our privilege because we have never really experienced being oppressed in any way. Being a white male in U.S. society is like going under the radar. Our race and gender is neutralized and therefore our actions and ideals are considered the norm. Take into consideration what Black people experience everyday:

I hope you have been enlightened.
....and i pretty much agree with that post, ive already stated that white people dont have to go through certain things that blacks do....i just dont agree that this thread topic has anything to do with that, it should be titled "rich famous political priveleges"
I saw that one, I was looking for Multiple Examples but props to Skittlez and to you.

How many black or latino people have "rich famous political priveleges"? I think the titles "Rich Famous Political Priveleges" and "White Privelege" are synonymous. They paint the same picture.
 9 years ago '08        #130
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4879 4879
Great thread props'd and to who ever missed this youtube video watch it what he is talking about indertured servants is true we just covered that unit in AP U.S. History but heres the vid
 9 years ago '06        #131
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
White Privilege is alive and thriving...Why are people trying to deny it? its obvious, like it has been stated countless times before me....If it were a black family in the Palin families predicament then they would be considered a problem, an eyesore the typical stereotype...but since its Bristol Palin its not that bad in the eyes of alot of people...Im not a fan of any politician but its clear to see the advantages a.ssociated with "white privilege"
 09-17-2008, 07:46 PM         #132
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tim Wise is the TRUTH! I just watched him on you tube. Any white people care to comment on Tim Wise as a person? He is officially the white version of a "****" to the white establishment.
 09-17-2008, 08:31 PM         #133
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bwrecks said:
Tim Wise is the TRUTH! I just watched him on you tube. Any white people care to comment on Tim Wise as a person? He is officially the white version of a "****" to the white establishment.
Kinda like Paul Wall?
 09-17-2008, 08:33 PM         #134
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
90% of Boxden is full of wonderbread n*ggas you ain't know that?
Whats a wonderbread zzzzzz?
 9 years ago '05        #135
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Your mom.
 9 years ago '07        #136
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Thought I just say it again. Article was on point!!!!
 09-17-2008, 10:31 PM         #137
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truth
 09-18-2008, 01:56 AM         #138
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Why is it that white people on Boxden are always making racist threads with a ton of replies from white people who act as if racism doesn't exsist? These threads are to help racist white people remove the feeling of guilt from their racist actions.
ive seen plenty more racist threads about white people, it seems on here if a white person makes a thread along those lines hes condemned, a black man does the same and hes applauded.

is that black privilege
 09-18-2008, 01:59 AM         #139
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
White Privilege is alive and thriving...Why are people trying to deny it? its obvious, like it has been stated countless times before me....If it were a black family in the Palin families predicament then they would be considered a problem, an eyesore the typical stereotype...but since its Bristol Palin its not that bad in the eyes of alot of people...Im not a fan of any politician but its clear to see the advantages a.ssociated with "white privilege"
if a normal white family were in palins predicament they would be considered a problem, a redneck pregnant teen, the typical stereotype.

and this is why your country is getting worse and worse, its like u idiots like racism, u thrive in it its disgusting.
 09-18-2008, 02:03 AM         #140
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
I have never seen a comment from a white person on this site that has admitted or agreed that something done to a minority was racist. But I do see white people defending racist actions, try to spin racist actions, and make threads about racism not exsisting.
well then u must be blind, because im white and ive done so.

theres rarely a comment in a thread about some1 whos black and been k!lled that isnt RIP and another dead black man etc. yet the same thread about a white person (and from a thread about a stabbing in the uk) " he probably deserved it" and then a whole tirade about how the black people who stabbed him were probably from a poor are and he was from a rich area, so its justified, completely missing the fact that wasnt the case.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy