Sep 15 - White Privilege and the 2008 Election

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2008, 02:21 PM         #41
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MotorBoat Jones said:
I think hes saying ...if The Palin's were a "blk family" they would be crucified....hence the white priviledge
have you seen the news lately???? seriously, palin has been catching sh*t for every move she makes (rightfully so), but if you think she hasnt been crucified by the media, you havent been paying attention.
 9 years ago '04        #42
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 MotorBoat Jones said:
I think hes saying ...if The Palin's were a "blk family" they would be crucified....hence the white priviledge
Hell, they were crucified. For one whole week all the media was focusing on was Sarah Palin's daughter being knocked up. Sometimes people ignore things to fuel their fires of hatred and complaining. Some people also have a difficult time seperating facts or objective thinking and emotional thinking. It's very hard to get anywhere with these type of people.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 09-16-2008 at 02:29 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #43
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
whatever sayin she was crucified...i mean yes she was but was it without reason? wana push your anti s3x education beliefs on the country but can't keep your own daughters legs closed?

I admit though they should be focusing in on her real credentials fu*ka ll that gossip sh*t

this guy really nailed it on the head for the most part...im white and i can see that if you can't you are in denial
 9 years ago '07        #44
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 jataylorlfc said:
if it said white people had 20 toes per hand you would agree.
the more you follow me around and reply to what I say, the dumber you sound. With that being said, continue as usual.
 9 years ago '04        #45
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
This article is the truth PROPS!
 9 years ago '04        #46
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 magatsu said:
Poor white people still get off easier than poor minorities, so don't throw that sh*t out there. I've watched tons of white poor kids get caught up and let off easy and decent/well off black kids get caught up and go down hard. And understand the guys that come in to denounce are from the UK and whatnot. Its completely different over there. I grew up in London and it does tend to be more about class than racism over there, but not in America.
it is mainly about class in the UK, a heavy majority of the "higher class" are white and they have developed a system to keep it that way....

those brainwashed fu*ks have no idea what racism is like in any other country... they fail to see how there own country is the most racially segregated in the world because they dont know what its like to leave the little sh*t towns they live in
 9 years ago '06        #47
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 1254 1254
this sums it up.
 09-16-2008, 04:07 PM         #48
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MotorBoat Jones said:
but thats the thing, isnt palin known as a sort of rich redneck? thats what ive been hearing.

and how many palin stories have been in the news? loads, and shes not even running for president.

its not as if people arnet talking about her daughter having a kid or her stupid statements.

the more you follow me around and reply to what I say, the dumber you sound. With that being said, continue as usual.
how have i followed you around?

and i posted first in this thread.
 9 years ago '05        #49
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 jataylorlfc said:
once again race and privileged are confused, and the redneck girls pregnant at 14 on jerry springer? they dont get labeled as a problem?
true... this article should be labeled White & Privelaged. Cus you know if Obama had a daughter that was pregnant at 17 all these conservatives would be talking smack.
 09-16-2008, 04:27 PM         #50
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
it is mainly about class in the UK, a heavy majority of the "higher class" are white and they have developed a system to keep it that way....

those brainwashed fu*ks have no idea what racism is like in any other country... they fail to see how there own country is the most racially segregated in the world because they dont know what its like to leave the little sh*t towns they live in
well yes, a heavy majority of the population is white(2001= 92.1% white) but that also means a huge amount live in impoverished areas, and its been like that for 1000s of years now since the feudal system took hold.

and no they havent, u clearly know very little on the subject, and also your neglecting the lords and ladys who own and live in massive stately homes and cant afford a new pair of shoes, the shape of class has changed its the upper middle who are the worst nowadays.

look @ glasgow, largely white city with a life expectancy worse than the gaza strip.

and a substantial amount of common wealth immigrants have become billionaires in the uk

are u talking about the uk? if you are....

imo, its the fact that alot of americans take little or no interest in the outside world and so see more differences amongst each other.

britain is far more integrated, the cultures of commonwealth countries and british culture have fused together quite well.

and (assuming your talking about the uk) how is it the most racially segregated country in the world? that makes no sense.
 9 years ago '05        #51
Blacklock 
space
space
$282 | Props total: 3 3
 jataylorlfc said:
once again race and privileged are confused, and the redneck girls pregnant at 14 on jerry springer? they dont get labeled as a problem?
No...redneck girls pregnant on Jerry Springer are not labeled a problem like Shaneka Jones from the hood..there's a connotation in this society that single black mothers in this society just mooch off of taxpayers and are a detriment to society.
 9 years ago '05        #52
Blacklock 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
but thats the thing, isnt palin known as a sort of rich redneck? thats what ive been hearing.

and how many palin stories have been in the news? loads, and shes not even running for president.

its not as if people arnet talking about her daughter having a kid or her stupid statements.

how have i followed you around?

and i posted first in this thread.
Wait wait wait...I shouldn't have responded to you... if you are from the UK, I don't think you are qualified to speak on race relations on the US. Sorry, but you just can't understand.
 09-16-2008, 04:37 PM         #53
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacklock said:
No...redneck girls pregnant on Jerry Springer are not labeled a problem like Shaneka Jones from the hood..there's a connotation in this society that single black mothers in this society just mooch off of taxpayers and are a detriment to society.
dumb comment. any single mother drawing welfare gets looked at as a wh0ore whos thrown their life away, regardless of race
 9 years ago '06        #54
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Steveo54 said:
dumb comment. any single mother drawing welfare gets looked at as a wh0ore whos thrown their life away, regardless of race
thats a lie.
 09-16-2008, 04:41 PM         #55
stepyourgameup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
Poverty rates for blacks greatly exceed the national average. In 2004, 24.7 percent of blacks were poor, compared to 8.6 percent of whites
granted there are more poor whites, but the nearly a 1/4 of the black population is under the poverty line. Nice try though.
Excuse me, but I missed where you explained why there are poor white people if there is a huge white privilege in America. And thanks for the numbers showing that most people can make it in america. I know which 8.6 and 24.7 percent of the population posts on this forum.
 9 years ago '08        #56
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 83 83
For everyone saying...."O but The Palin Family..... was crucified!!!"...how do you explain the jump in the polls from the McCain camp....once Palin was added to the ticket....

Obviously the political slandering that was given...has been overlooked....

Lets be real...if the Obama's where the Palin's, They wouldve had rocks thrown at em...and them being on any ticket wouldve severly reduced their chances at winning.

Obama has to be "colorless" just to have friggin shot....

Last edited by MotorBoat Jones; 09-16-2008 at 04:45 PM..
 09-16-2008, 04:55 PM         #57
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
thats a lie.
nope....hell, pretty much anyone whos drawing welfare gets looked at like a fu*k up. i dunno what world yall are living in
 9 years ago '05        #58
Blacklock 
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
nope....hell, pretty much anyone whos drawing welfare gets looked at like a fu*k up. i dunno what world yall are living in
Based on your profile, your from Raleigh just like me...your comments with nothing other than..."That's a lie" leads me to believe that you can't make an argument. I disagree with you 100%, the least you can do is make an argument other than disagreeing with me.
 9 years ago '06        #59
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Steveo54 said:
In the midwest black and latino single mothers who draw welfare get looked down upon more so than a white female. Im not knocking the "white race" thats just how it is in the world im living in.

You have to be blind or in neglect not to see white privilege in America. Example of White Privilege: George Bush JR.

I don't know why some white people are scared or embarrassed to admit that there is white privilage in America, maybe its because some of yall feel guilty or are ashamed.
 9 years ago '04        #60
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
White Privilege, WHAT? THAT DOESN'T EXSIST!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago