Sep 15 - White Privilege and the 2008 Election

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #181
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 9 years ago '04        #182
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 TrifetheGod1234 said:
Yall got more oppurtunity than anybody else and still got the nerve to complain about some bullsh!t. For god sakes....A BLACK MAN IS ABOUT TO BE PRESIDENT, SHUT THE F*CK UP!
lol wow like obama is pookie from the block? his life experiences hardly match the average black american

its a socio economic issue thats been developing for like 500 years why does everyone think sh*t is so simple...involving public education, section 8 housing, drugs planted in the hood etc.

im white and typing this sh*t i dunno why yall feel so guilty about sh*t...i mean im also a first generation russian jew so i guess i feel no responsibility towards slavery maybe thats why...but i mean sh*t some of yall just sound salty as fu*k like some black dude fu*ked your gf

if you took white privilege out of the title would ANYTHING in his article be wrong?
 9 years ago '04        #183
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 TrifetheGod1234 said:
I'm not implying anything, I am flat out saying there are benefits in this country to being black.
wow lol...there arent benefits to being white? son i guarantee you being black is harder for the most part in this country...ANY minority for that matter...stop trying to convince yourself otherwise
 09-30-2008, 02:41 AM         #184
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrifetheGod1234 said:
This post is some racist @ss sh!t. You can't say any of this is white privilege unless you can give an example of a black person in the same situation where it didn't turn out the same way for them. Im sick of this "white people got it so much better" bullsh!t i always hear from yall. The fact is because of affirmative action black people can get jobs easier than whites, get into college easier than whites, get scholarship money easier than whites...etc. Yall got more oppurtunity than anybody else and still got the nerve to complain about some bullsh!t. For god sakes....A BLACK MAN IS ABOUT TO BE PRESIDENT, SHUT THE F*CK UP!
you are a complete idiot. please k!ll yourself.
 09-30-2008, 02:56 AM         #185
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrifetheGod1234 said:
I'm not implying anything, I am flat out saying there are benefits in this country to being black. Now what im NOT saying is that AA automatically gets a black person into college or a scholarship or whatever, but I will say that it is easier for a black person to get into college than it is a white person. Given a black dude and a white dude with the same exact credentials, the black dude will get picked up more easily than the white dude. And as far as racial equality goes, thats not equal in my book.
the reason affirmative action was created was because black people have been fu*ked over for so damn long. our entire country was built from FREE BLACK LABOR. when blacks were freed, you think getting a job was easy? NO. because of this they had to reside in sh*tty neighborhoods, and because of this, they had to go to sh*tty schools. did you know that schools were also SEGREGATED? who do you think had the better schools? and don't you think that that also affects where they go to school now due to their bad neighborhoods, resulting in bad school systems, resulting in bad jobs, resulting in bad pay, which in turn results in bad housing/neighborhoods once again. it's a never-ending fu*king cycle. now, like i said earlier, blacks created our nation for free and let me also tell you that none of them wanted to be here and then let me also inform you that an estimated 100 million Africans died when being transported from Africa to America. do you think we still don't owe anything to the blacks. if we paid 1 million dollars in well-deserved reparations to each black U.S. resident, it would cost less than it did to fund this bullsh*t war we are in right now. you are a clueless buffoon. to make the statement that blacks have it easier than whites in this nation is down-right the most retarded/ignorant/hypocritcal/backwards sh*t i have ever heard. you need to take a course on africana studies before preaching ignorant sh*t. i am very curious to know how old you are and where the fu*k you grew up.

ps - to all, excuse my irrational profanity and crossness, but i can't stand for openly ignorant people. and before trife and other buffons starts hollering about me being some whiny black dude, allow me to tell you in advance that i am white.
 09-30-2008, 06:02 AM         #186
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
when it comes to race relations, white people are always in denial. that makes this entire thread pointless because most of them can and will never see clearly.MC cain has a greater chance of winning this election than Obama despite he is just a replica of the idiot who is in the white house now.
from what ive seen so far in the us its the same on both sides in terms of denial.

some white people dont want 2 admit that a fairly large amount of black americans occupy the lower levels (not lowest) of income, discrimination still exists, racism is still rife in certain areas.

some black people dont want 2 admit they dont have it that bad, they dont want to admit that like in any deprived community (black, white etc.) they do little to help their situation, they dont want to admit that they are paranoid about racism, and its usually the black people who are well off, probably more affluent than alot of white people over there that always complain about problems in black communities when they never experience them themselves.

and if a disproportionate amount of white americans were racist obama wouldnt even be in the news right now.
 09-30-2008, 06:35 AM         #187
RealityMuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah tim hit the nail on the head with this one..i heard him on NPR where he referenced this article..good post
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy