GANGSTA's IN HIP HOP (King Tut, Jimmy Henchmen) The REAL story behing Tupac's DEATH

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2008, 09:16 PM         #1
15179 pageviews
41 comments

Real_Sh1t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GANGSTA's IN HIP HOP (King Tut, Jimmy Henchmen) The REAL story behing Tupac's death

[pic - click to view]

http://thisisscolla.com/c .. ent/view/62/2/

CRAZY Series that goes into ALL details...we all knew the bits and pieces, but Scolla breaks down EVERY single thing including Pac's lyrics that were aimed at these gangsta's and his reckless actions for revenge.

also tells the tale of the REAL beef between Puff and Suge (Puff's man Wolf k!lled Suge's best friend in ATL)

Interviews from PAC, Henchmen, and King Tut....about these events

my favorite part - PART 4 - Lyrical Breakdown

[pic - click to view]

http://thisisscolla.com/c .. ent/view/87/1/

i didnt know Pac had courage like that...after reading this i had to upgrade him to GOAT

41 comments for "GANGSTA's IN HIP HOP (King Tut, Jimmy Henchmen) The REAL story behing Tupac's DEATH"

09-15-2008, 10:24 PM         #2
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At 4am, off duty Fulton County Shariff’s deputy moonlighting as door security witnessed an argument ensuing inside the club that looked to escalate to a f!ght. He confronted Suge Knight and Jake Robles standing off against Combs’ cousin, ‘Wolf’ and four Crips. Breaking up the situation, the Deputy ordered Wolf and Combs’ men to leave the venue and insisted Suge and Jake to reamin inside for fifteen minutes to defer any further meeting between the two involved parties. Wolf and the Crips left with Combs shortly behind. After five minutes Suge and Jake impatiently walked out the front to their waiting limousine. Both man had taken their seats inside the vehicle when only to exit the car again to meet the approaching Wolf and crew. The deputy noticed Wolf reach for a gun and reached for his side arm and chased Wolf to the back of the club only to lose him among parked cars. The deputy had walked off to hear three shots ring out, finding Jake Robles laid out fatally wounded with bullets piercing his torso. Amongst the fleeing crowd, Combs walked up to Suge to inquire what had happened, Suge gestured to his fallen friend and promptly told him, “You had something to do with this.”

from part 3

all these views and no replies...lets discuss my dudes!
 9 years ago '04        #3
kikrokz 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 0 0
read the link and it was a good comprehensive discussion of the pac/biggie tragedies. propz for the find...nothing really new, but if you ain't up on game about the biggie/pac ordeal...its a great start.
 09-16-2008, 05:42 AM         #4
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats why Pacs lyrics is so powerful man.

"I wuznt mad until these tricks shot me.
Its time to sanitize my posse.
Look how paranoid these nikkas got me.
Cell phone calls is bein traced,sit survelienced silently.
Mama chill thug livin pay the bills im dyin violently!"

Thats a crazy lyric when u look at everything,pac really wuznt mad until nikkas set em up...he would f!ght nikkas before but he wuznt tryna throw em off balconys as the article describes til he got shot...man wuz paranoid out of his mind in the last days of his life...can u imagine Afeni callin him and tryna get him to calm down and he tells her "mama chill thug livin pay the bills im dyin violently" knowin it wuz only one way to go from that point(if u believe he's dead)...chilling sh1t...and pacs most powerful lyric to sum up his whole life for people who always have a problem with pac as a human being.

"Let the real live nikkas hear the truth from me!
What would u do if u wuz me?"...

If nikkas really ask they self that,and they a real nikka and not a coward they will come to the conclusion they would either have felt the same way as Pac and done what he did.
just for those bocden nikkas who always complain about how "mad" pac wuz.

Nice read,some of it not all that factual like Pac not being shot 5 times,u can see wounds on the aeom cover in his chest and ive seen the hand bullet wound.....I have definitly stop believing Suge set Pac up this past year...matter of fact im starting to lean toward him being alive still...just from accounts of that night that either make look Suge look guilty as sin...or make it look as if they were setting sumthing up together....I dont understand how the so called autopsy report can be so wrong about Pacs height,weight,most importantly there were no drugs in his system! Pac said himself and witnesses back up the fact he smoked blunts all day...if they were just doin a fake autopsy they couldve easily pulled weight and height stats from arrest records if they wanted to seem accurate....possibly a body double got merked? or nobody got merked at all....remember Suge carried Pac to the hospital on a truck i believe,a switch couldve been made....the autopsy has indescripensys and the height and weight is way off....why all the 7's seriously...why all the hints...who came up with the idea of the makaveli album cover and promotional campaign that pac might still be alive....its all a little to genius to be coincidental....but knowin how pac wuz its very possible he wuz planning sumthin like that and just got shot b4 he could see it into fruition haha....I dont know im not a believer in pac bein dead 100%...His moms stayed quiet for too long,and i remember they uz gonna do a tribute to Pac on the vibe awards and Afeni asked them not to so they canceled it....why would she ask them to not do a tribute to her dead son? this whole thing is strange,greatest life story and tragic death since Jesus Christ,not kidding u...the similarites is crazy
 09-16-2008, 06:06 AM         #5
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Just Listen To Pac on This track he layed it all out on sum real sh*t

One love, one love, one thug
One nation, twenty-one gun salute

I'm hopin my true motherfu*kers know
This be the realest sh*t I ever wrote
Against all odds, up in the studio, gettin blowed
To the truest sh*t I ever spoke

Twenty-one gun salute, dressed in fatigues, black jeans and boots
Disappeared in the crowd, all you seen was troops
This little n*gga named Nas think he live like me
Talkin bout he left the hospital, took five like me
You livin fantasies, n*gga I reject yo' deposit
We shook Dre punk a.ss, now we out of the closet
Mobb Deep wonder why a n*gga blowed them out
Next time grown folks talkin n*gga close yo' mouth
Peep me, I take this war sh*t deeply
Done seen too many real players fall to let these bi*ch n*ggas beat me
Puffy lets be honest you a punk or you will see me with gloves
Remember that sh*t you said to Vibe about me bein a thug
You can tell the people you roll with whatever you want
But you and I know what's going on
Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggas from way back
Witness me strapped with Macs, knew I wouldn't play that
All you old rappers trying to advance
It's all over now, take it like a man
n*ggas lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
Tryin to player hate on my sh*t, you eat a fat d*ck
Let it be known this is how you made me
Lovin how I got you n*ggas crazy

Against all odds
Hopin my thug motherfu*kers know
To the truest sh*t I ever spoke, against all odds
Hopin my true motherfu*kers know

I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
Jewelery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
Listen while I take you back (n*gga SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials
n*gga, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bi*ch n*ggas is listenin, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, n*ggas stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
Touch one of mine on everything I own
I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game n*gga
All out warfare, eye for eye
Last words to a bi*ch n*gga, "WHY YOU LIE?!?"
Now you gotta watch your back, now watch your front
Here we come, gunshots to Tut, now you stuck
fu*k the rap game, n*gga this M-O-B
So believe me we enemies, I go against all odds

Against all odds

Puffy gettin robbed like a bi*ch, to hide the fact
he did some sh*t he shouldn't have did, so we ride em for that
And that n*gga that was down for me, restin dead
Switch sides, guess his new friends wanted him dead
Probably be murdered for the sh*t that I said
I bring the real, be a legend, breathin or dead
Lord listen to me; God don't like ugly, "It Was Written"
Hey Nas, your whole damn style is bitten
You heard my melody, read about my life in the papers
All my run-ins with authorities, felonious capers
Now you wanna live my life, so what's the answer Nas?
n*ggas that don't rhyme right, you've seen too many movies
Load em up against the wall, close his eyes
Since you lie you die, GOODBYE
Let the real live n*ggas hear the truth from me
What would you do if you was me n*gga

Against all odds
*repeat*

Against all odds
(Twenty-one gun salute)
One love to my true thug n*ggas (Outlaw! Outlaw! Outlaw!)
Twenty-one gun salute to my n*ggas that die in the line of duty
Representin to the fullest bein soldiers with military minds
that play the rules of the game, twenty-one gun salute
I salute you my n*ggas, stay strong
I ride for you, I rhyme for you, I roll for you, it's all for you
To all you bi*ch made n*ggas, I'm comin for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fu*k you is, n*gga
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfu*kers think that I forgot
Hell no I ain't forgot n*gga
I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money behind me
Aight, I got my money right here, now I want war
 9 years ago '06        #6
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 NotSoft said:

Thats a crazy lyric when u look at everything,pac really wuznt mad until nikkas set em up...he would f!ght nikkas before but he wuznt tryna throw em off balconys as the article describes til he got shot...man wuz paranoid out of his mind in the last days of his life...can u imagine Afeni callin him and tryna get him to calm down and he tells her "mama chill thug livin pay the bills im dyin violently" knowin it wuz only one way to go from that point(if u believe he's dead)...chilling sh1t...and pacs most powerful lyric to sum up his whole life for people who always have a problem with pac as a human being.

If nikkas really ask they self that,and they a real nikka and not a coward they will come to the conclusion they would either have felt the same way as Pac and done what he did.

Nice read,some of it not all that factual like Pac not being shot 5 times,u can see wounds on the aeom cover in his chest and ive seen the hand bullet wound.....I have definitly stop believing Suge set Pac up this past year...matter of fact im starting to lean toward him being alive still...just from accounts of that night that either make look Suge look guilty as sin...or make it look as if they were setting sumthing up together....I dont understand how the so called autopsy report can be so wrong about Pacs height,weight,most importantly there were no drugs in his system! Pac said himself and witnesses back up the fact he smoked blunts all day...if they were just doin a fake autopsy they couldve easily pulled weight and height stats from arrest records if they wanted to seem accurate....possibly a body double got merked? or nobody got merked at all....remember Suge carried Pac to the hospital on a truck i believe,a switch couldve been made....the autopsy has indescripensys and the height and weight is way off....why all the 7's seriously...why all the hints...who came up with the idea of the makaveli album cover and promotional campaign that pac might still be alive....its all a little to genius to be coincidental....but knowin how pac wuz its very possible he wuz planning sumthin like that and just got shot b4 he could see it into fruition haha....I dont know im not a believer in pac bein dead 100%...His moms stayed quiet for too long,and i remember they uz gonna do a tribute to Pac on the vibe awards and Afeni asked them not to so they canceled it....why would she ask them to not do a tribute to her dead son? this whole thing is strange,greatest life story and tragic death since Jesus Christ,not kidding u...the similarites is crazy
suge did not carry pac to a hospital on a truck.
 9 years ago '06        #7
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
ummmmmmmmmmm it was rumored that Blue DaVinci k!lled Puff bodyguard. well he got charged for the murder & beat it......my bad Meech.
 09-16-2008, 08:06 AM         #8
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
suge did not carry pac to a hospital on a truck.

yea i dont know where i got that from,he drove pac to there but supposedly the wrong way.
 9 years ago '04        #9
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,437 | Props total: 6388 6388
ish crazy, never will b solved
 9 years ago '06        #10
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
yo i'll tell yall one thing, Haitian Jack & King Tut are some real Gs. i have always heard about them growing up in brooklyn and still dont know how they look, not that i care, but my point is after reading that article and seeing how H.JAck didnt want to be in the movie with pac, them dudes are smart enough to realize that pics and sh2t like that can help lead to identifying them in crimes they did do or didnt do.
 09-16-2008, 10:35 AM         #11
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:

dope lyrics there....as for your paragraph....the claim of pac not being shot 5 times was made by Jimmy Henchmen...and it makes sense

i dare you to find a pic and clearly show those wounds...theres a book i have that has doctors reports and it says one shot to the nuts and a mark on his head from getting hit by the gun

and dawg...

Pac is gone man...dont go around saying that...makes you look weird lol
 09-16-2008, 12:24 PM         #12
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
yo i'll tell yall one thing, Haitian Jack & King Tut are some real Gs. i have always heard about them growing up in brooklyn and still dont know how they look, not that i care, but my point is after reading that article and seeing how H.JAck didnt want to be in the movie with pac, them dudes are smart enough to realize that pics and sh2t like that can help lead to identifying them in crimes they did do or didnt do.
yo good observation...ive never seen em either!
 9 years ago '06        #13
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 496 496
indeed.. good thread, props..
 09-16-2008, 04:57 PM         #14
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
This isnt really news

everybody knew the Puff and Suge beef started w/ Puff's bodyguard Wolf who was extorting Puff at the time
its not suppose to be NEWS NEWS...however everyone will learn somethin whether they admit it or not

it brings everything together...with lyrics...and makes you understand Pac's gangsta...and Bad Boys gangsta...

and that alone is some dope sh1t cause u see what youve heard your whole life in a new light
 9 years ago '04        #15
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
Good read
 09-16-2008, 07:25 PM         #16
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo...theres a BIGGIE Vibe interview as well that speaks on this sh1t

anyone have that?
 9 years ago '06        #17
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
[QUOTE=NotSoft;12614257]Thats why Pacs lyrics is so powerful man.

Nice read,some of it not all that factual like Pac not being shot 5 times,u can see wounds on the aeom cover in his chest and ive seen the hand bullet wound.....I have definitly stop believing Suge set Pac up this past year...matter of fact im starting to lean toward him being alive still...just from accounts of that night that either make look Suge look guilty as sin...or make it look as if they were setting sumthing up together....I dont understand how the so called autopsy report can be so wrong about Pacs height,weight,most importantly there were no drugs in his system! Pac said himself and witnesses back up the fact he smoked blunts all day...if they were just doin a fake autopsy they couldve easily pulled weight and height stats from arrest records if they wanted to seem accurate....possibly a body double got merked? or nobody got merked at all....remember Suge carried Pac to the hospital on a truck i believe,a switch couldve been made....the autopsy has indescripensys and the height and weight is way off....why all the 7's seriously...why all the hints...who came up with the idea of the makaveli album cover and promotional campaign that pac might still be alive....its all a little to genius to be coincidental....but knowin how pac wuz its very possible he wuz planning sumthin like that and just got shot b4 he could see it into fruition haha....I dont know im not a believer in pac bein dead 100%...His moms stayed quiet for too long,and i remember they uz gonna do a tribute to Pac on the vibe awards and Afeni asked them not to so they canceled it....why would she ask them to not do a tribute to her dead son? this whole thing is strange,greatest life story and tragic death since Jesus Christ,not kidding u...the similarites is crazy[/QUOTE]

again with this sh*t n*gga you gotta get a grip. what about ppl who actually helped the commi\unity malcom, martin, huey p youre taking it a bit far comparing pac to Christ
 9 years ago '05        #18
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
This the sh*t lots of us been saying for YEAAAARRSSS, Pac started the bullsh*t thats got him.

All his earlier years were shadowed when he started pouring gasoline over his own heat.
 09-16-2008, 07:44 PM         #19
mikehc27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
This isnt really news

everybody knew the Puff and Suge beef started w/ Puff's bodyguard Wolf who was extorting Puff at the time
Wolf grew up with puff he wasnt extorting him. Henchmen and hatian jack and tut were the cats that were supposedly doing the extorting.
 09-16-2008, 08:13 PM         #20
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again with this sh*t n*gga you gotta get a grip. what about ppl who actually helped the commi\unity malcom, martin, huey p youre taking it a bit far comparing pac to Christ[/QUOTE]

Im not goin to far at all the life story of Pac is more interesting then all those nikkas u mentioned,as far as the drama,the transformation,the lyrics,the tragic death....Malcolm,Martin we all know what happened and who set them up,govt,the nation of islam...Huey a drug dealer k!lled em...if u cant see the comparisons to Jesus life story then u the crazy one...call it blasphemous but not crazy....im just pointin out similarities not that pac is as great as Jesus,just the story.

Mama
Jesus
Malcom
Martin
Pac

in that order
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy