Eli Manning >>> ______

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2008, 01:21 AM         #61
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
if ur telling me ud rather start a franchise around eli manning instead of peyton manning your stupidity speaks for itself and you should :hang: yourself

Big Ben also won a ring BEFORE Eli Manning in his 2ND YEAR ....guess ud take Big Ben over Peyton also?

end.
I'm saying that if you compare their first 4-5 years in the league Eli has a major edge. And Eli was better in college than peyton. The question with every athlete in college is can they do it in the pros. Eli just has that it factor about him... yeah he was always inconsistent but he's never had a losing season either and it looks like he's finally turning into a great player
 9 years ago '04        #62
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2729 2729
 fat_boyy22 said:
I'm saying that if you compare their first 4-5 years in the league Eli has a major edge. And Eli was better in college than peyton. The question with every athlete in college is can they do it in the pros. Eli just has that it factor about him... yeah he was always inconsistent but he's never had a losing season either and it looks like he's finally turning into a great player
Now would you let Eli run the offense and call his own play.
 09-22-2008, 08:08 AM         #63
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's amazing to me how much people don't want to give eli credit for being an elite qb in this league...he's done more than most every qb people try to mention are above him...like a romo,or cutler,or any of these other cats who havent' even won a playoff game yet....not to mention that was eli's tenth either drive for a tie,or win in his career yesterday....eli is cool,and calm in the pocket..can make any throw you want him to make (even under pressure)..he has great command of the pocket..which was a result of him stopping the happy feet in the pocket...and oh yeah...he beat the cowboys,packers,and patriots last year..and had winning drives against all 3 of them...i'm sick of hearing all these excuses as to why you can't give eli credit as being an elite qb in the NFL...eli is an extremely dope quarterback..one of the best in the league bar none...
 9 years ago '04        #64
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 fat_boyy22 said:
You're right winning a ring doesnt make you great but leading the game winning drive to win the superbowl does. yeah peyton is more fundamentally sound than anyone in the league but eli won a superbowl in almost half the time as his brother. So who would you rather have someone that can win it about 4 years or someone who wins it in about 8 years
u guys are getting crazy

i'd take peyton before eli peyton is better its not even close.

and i'm a huge giants fan.

eli is not an elite qb yet.is he one of the best young qb's in the league?yes.elite?no.this is the year where we will see if he's on his way to becoming great.to becoming one of the elite qb's in the league.

Last edited by mt fuji; 09-22-2008 at 09:24 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #65
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 Dat Nucca said:
its not fair to compare Eli to Payton just yet....Peyton was JUST starting to get comfortable at the QB position by his 4th season.

If you do a side by side comparison of Peytons 1st four years & Eli's 1st fours years, Eli leads in almost every category......Understand, Eli is still a young player & has managed to shoulder the pressure of the most scrutinized position in ALL OF SPORTS in the BIGGEST market in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!.....that in itself speaks volumes!!!

thats a motherfu*king lie.peyton had a higher passer rating.more yards,more td's.higher completion percentage.dude your talking sports out ya a.ss again.
 09-22-2008, 11:11 AM         #66
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
You are 100% right :applause:

What makes you great is being one of only two qb's (Joe Montana) to drive his time down the field and score a touchdown when nothing less would suffice in the 4th q. Not to mention the only qb in the history of the super bowl to throw 2 td's in the 4th Q.

Also being part of one of the greatest plays in SB history, that my friend is what a qb great.

Eli Manning is great....

Fools tend to forget Dilfer didn't even complete 50% of his passes let alone throw 2 TDs in the 4th.

actually joe montanas drive a fieldgoal would have sufficed, eli is the only one to do it when only a td would suffice

and dilfer didnt do that, didnt have the game winning drive, didnt win mvp

i dont think elis better than peyton but i hate when people compare him to dilfer
 09-22-2008, 12:13 PM         #67
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Now would you let Eli run the offense and call his own play.
anytime they let him go on his own he does well but he's proven to be better in pressure situations so theres no point in the beginning or middle of the game unless the game is close, but I would definitely let him take control at the end of games:agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #68
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13042 13042
Eli has surpassed his brother. Give Eli Wayne and Harrison in their primes and we'd see how much better Eli is.
 09-22-2008, 12:43 PM         #69
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
thats a motherfu*king lie.peyton had a higher passer rating.more yards,more td's.higher completion percentage.dude your talking sports out ya a.ss again.
it took peyton 6 seasons to get his first playoff victory. He was 0-3 before then, and 9 seasons to win a superbowl

it took Eli 4 seasons to get his first playoff victory. he was 0-2 before then, and 4 seasons to win a superbowl

stat wise peyton leads Eli in there first 4 years in every category INCLUDING +9 interceptions. Eli only had 9 starts his first year whereas peyton was always the starter on his team.

Stats for Eli

stats for peyton

09-22-2008, 12:48 PM         #70
HeyImMax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any1 whose doubting eli still needs to be shot.

the n*gga is a clutch a.ss qb who gets better in the big spot.

I rather have a player like him who gets better when the games on the line than sum1 like romo who chokes.
 9 years ago '06        #71
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,252 | Props total: 439 439
eli is not better than peyton and may never be... but ill say this i cant htink of any other qb in the nfl today(besides maybe, and i say maybe Tom Brady)that i would rather have leading my team down field in need of a touchdown late in a game... this kid has come up big time after time after time.. its almost at the point now where it is expected.. i didnt panic at all yesterday when cincy went up in the 4th.. they showd #10 on the sideline and he had that look in his eyes.. that same one he has had his entire career in these situations.. he is not the best qb in the league but in all honesty all you haters are quickly running out of negative things to say about him... i dont understand y romo gets a pass when he does the dumb erratic sh*t he does and eli throws an incompletion and ppl wanna say he sucks... this kid does nothin but win games now-a-days... his last 8 games.. TDs:14(plus 1 rushing) ,int:3, rating:101. i really want someone to come in here and tell me that he is not one of the top qbs....
 09-22-2008, 07:17 PM         #72
HeyImMax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In a big spot eli>>>peyton
 09-22-2008, 07:43 PM         #73
hullaghans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
being a QB in NEW YORK WOW the pressure kudos Eli thanks for the greatest Superbowl game ever!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #74
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 HeyImMax said:
In a big spot eli>>>peyton
Peyton is far from clutch... His defense & run game bailed his a.ss out of a bad playoff performance for the most part when he won the SB, 3 TD/7 INT is not MVP status..... Rivers showed him up last year on a torn up knee

Eli has good game winning drives.... Theres a lot of factors that go into that, mainly what the defense does, what the offense does for the main part... not every QB is put in that position as often

Anyone have a stat for how many game winning drives he has compared to how many possible game winning drives he could have had?
 9 years ago '07        #75
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
I know he had a comeback in 06 against the Eagles.
He put the Giants up over the Cowboys in 06 with something like 50 seconds left before Romo brought the Cowboys back. And in 06 against the Titans I know he threw a int. while the game was tied w/under a min. left n the Titans won that.

Last season he lead the Giants back over Chicago. And then against the Packers and Pats in the playoffs.
 09-23-2008, 12:27 PM         #76
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is an article about eli being clutch

The Giants have trailed in the fourth quarter in 38 of Manning’s 64 starts - more than half. Yet he’s rallied them to win 28.9% of those times. So if the Giants trail in the final 15 minutes, Manning has basically given them a one-in-three shot to win.

Here is the breakdown, comeback by comeback. Notice, too, that 7 of the 11 have come since the beginning of last year:

2004 SEASON

Jan. 2 (2005) - Giants 28, Dallas 24. Giants trail 24-21 with 11 seconds remaining when Manning, then a rookie, famously audibles out of a doomed pass play into a Tiki Barber run. Barber goes three yards up the middle for a touchdown and Manning’s first win.

2005 SEASON

Oct. 16 - Cowboys 16, Giants 13. Manning leads the Giants down the field for a game-tying touchdown with 19 seconds left in regulation (one drive after Brandon Jacobs fumbled at the Dallas 1). Cowboys go on to win in OT on a 45-yard field goal by Jose Cortez

Oct. 23 - Giants 24, Broncos 23. Maybe his most famous regular-season comeback. Down 13 with 13 minutes left, Manning rallies the Giants and eventually hits Amani Toomer with a game-winning touchdown with 5 seconds to go.

Nov. 13 – Vikings 24, Giants 21. Manning overcomes ugly, four-interception day by leading a touchdown drive (and two-point conversion) to tie the game with 1:21 remaining. But defense falls apart and Vikings deservedly win on a 48-yard field goal with 10 seconds left.

Nov. 27 – Seattle 24, Giants 21. This should’ve been a win. Down 21-13 with 4:33 remaining, Manning leads Giants to a tie on a touchdown pass (and two-point conversion) with 1:59 left). He also sets up three ensuing Jay Feely field goal tries (40 at the end of regulation, and 54 and 45 in OT) but Feely misses them all.

2006 SEASON

Sept. 17 – Giants 30, Eagles 24. Trailng 24-7 entering the fourth quarter, Manning engineers his biggest rally in his best game (31 for 45, 371 yards, three TDs), tying the game with a field goal drive in the final seconds. He won it on a a 31-yard pass to Plaxico Burress late in OT with two Eagles defenders about to hit him on a blitz.

Nov. 5 – Giants 14, Texans 10. Not very dramatic, but the Giants did trail 10-7 entering the fourth quarter. The game-winner was a TD pass to Jeremy Shockey with 7:49 to go.

Dec. 3 – Cowboys 23, Giants 20. The Giants are down by a touchdown in the final minutes, but Manning rallies and hits Burress with a 5-yard TD pass with 1:06 remaining. Unfortunately, Cowboys K Martin Gramatica wins it with one second to spare.

Jan. 7 (2007) – Eagles 23, Giants 20. Trailing 20-13, the Giants overcame a 2nd-and-30 and Manning ended up tying the game with an 11-yard TD pass to Burress with 5:04 left. Of course, the defense couldn’t hold and K David Akers eliminated the Giants from the playoffs as time expired.

2007 SEASON

Sept. 23 – Giants 24, Redskins 17. The Giants trail 17-10 as the fourth quarter begins, but score twice in the final 12:33, including a 33-yard TD to Burress with 5:32 remaining. Of course, the defense saves everyone with a last-second goal-line stand.

Oct. 7 – Giants 35, Jets 24. Giants trail by a field goal entering the fourth, but take the lead on a 47-yard catch-and-run by Burress. They put the Jets away for good on Aaron Ross’ interception return for a touchdown with 3:15 to play.

Dec. 2 – Giants 21, Bears 16. With their season slipping away, the Giants trail 16-7 before scoring twice in the final 6:54. The game-winning 2-yard run by Reuben Droughns (set up by a brilliant pass to Burress) comes with 1:33 remaining.

Dec. 23 – Giants 38, Bills 21. Technically this goes in Manning’s column, though he had little to do with it on a day he fumbled five times. The Giants did trail 21-17 in the fourth, though, before two interception returns for touchdowns and an 88-yard TD run by Ahmad Bradshaw made it a blowout.

Jan. 13 (2008) – Giants 21, Cowboys 17. It was a fourth-quarter comeback, but only barely. The Giants trailed 17-14 before a Brandon Jacobs’ on-yard touchdown run, 2:24 into the fourth quarter put them up for good. Manning’s best moment was a touchdown drive in the final seconds of the first half. And don’t forget R.W. McQuarters’ game-ending INT to seal the deal.

Feb. 3 (2008) – Giants 17, Patriots 14. Down 14-10 with 2:39 to go against the undefeated New England Patriots, Manning calmly jogged out onto the … oh, you know the rest.

2008 SEASON

Sept. 21 – Giants 26, Bengals 23. Down 20-16 with 4:39 left, Manning leads them to a go-ahead TD to Kevin Boss with 1:50 left. The Bengals rally to kick a FG at the end of regulation, but Manning connects on a couple of big passes to set up the game-winning field goal in OT.

Last edited by fat_boyy22; 09-23-2008 at 10:21 PM..
 09-25-2008, 09:10 PM         #77
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eli Manning >>>>> your mama's home cooking

9 years ago '04        #78
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
4th Quarter nuff said
 9 years ago '05        #79
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
Every since Eli won that super bowl he seems much better and more confident.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 9 years ago '07        #80
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 fat_boyy22 said:
your fu*king retarted you fat fu*k

Rivers and Big Ben both have better records than Eli and peyton their first 4-5 years ate they better than Peyton also??? this is ridiculous
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago