Eli Manning >>> ______

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 GoldynChyld421 said:
:applause:
:applause::applause:

+ _________________________

:applause::applause::applause:

Not being a d*ckrider...If I had to choose I wud take Cutler/Rivers...but Eli just seems to win important games..but there careers are pretty young so we'll see
 09-19-2008, 12:38 PM         #42
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen....what some of you haters fail to realize is that Eli is still a younging that has not reached the peak of his maturation. We have not even begun to see the best that Eli has to offer! Every game since the playoffs last year the man comes out and displays his quiet toughness and leadership on the feild.

True, he may not be the fastest, or strongest. He may not be able to throw the ball farther than, ahhh, lets say Cutler. Maybe he's not as accurate as Brady. He cant run a two minute offense as proficiently has his brother does (although that last drive of the SB looked pretty damn good!) He certainly is not as mobile as Young is. By far hes not obsessed over more than Romo.

But ya know what.....despite all that....the kid still manages to get his teammates to believe in him that he was the leader of that team! & in return he led them to a SB ring!

Ask all those NFL analysts how good Marino was compared to the rest of the QB's in his respective time.

Now ask them how many rings Marino got....See what I mean?

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 09-19-2008 at 12:41 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #43
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Steelerfan1 said:
Wow dont ever mention Jerome Bettis and Brandon Jacobs in the same sentence
Fukk Jerome Bettis!

Edit: and to the n*gga above u stop typing Novels...theres a one paragraph limit..if u cant get ya thoughts out in one paragraph make a new thread
 9 years ago '05        #44
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3357 3357
 Dat Nucca said:
Listen....what some of you haters fail to realize is that Eli is still a younging that has not reached the peak of his maturation. We have not even begun to see the best that Eli has to offer! Every game since the playoffs last year the man comes out and displays his quiet toughness and leadership on the feild.

True, he may not be the fastest, or strongest. He may not be able to throw the ball farther than, ahhh, lets say Cutler. Maybe he's not as accurate as Brady. He cant run a two minute offense as proficiently has his brother does (although that last drive of the SB looked pretty damn good!) He certainly is not as mobile as Young is. By far hes not obsessed over more than Romo.

But ya know what.....despite all that....the kid still manages to get his teammates to believe in him that he was the leader of that team! & in return he led them to a SB ring!

Ask all those NFL analysts how good Marino was compared to the rest of the QB's in his respective time.

Now ask them how many rings Marino got....See what I mean?

I agree wit what you said except for what I put in bold. Eli is one of the best in the league at running the 2-minute offense. Perfect example is the last drive in the 2nd half of the playoff game at Dallas where he led the team down field for a TD with like 47 seconds left.
 09-19-2008, 12:52 PM         #45
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
I agree wit what you said except for what I put in bold. Eli is one of the best in the league at running the 2-minute offense. Perfect example is the last drive in the 2nd half of the playoff game at Dallas where he led the team down field for a TD with like 47 seconds left.
Wow...good one....You know....With the game winning SB drive, I forgot all about that one against Dallas!

More evidence that Eli is really coming of age.....Maybe he CAN run the 2-minute O better than his brother!
 09-19-2008, 12:54 PM         #46
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelerfan1 said:
Wow dont ever mention Jerome Bettis and Brandon Jacobs in the same sentence
you must not know that Jacobs rushed for 1000 yards in only 11 games last season and he has as many rings as bettis
 9 years ago '07        #47
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Steelerfan1 said:
Jerome was the ROY. and had 8 1,000 yard season.

He is the best big back of all-time
No doubt, but Jacobs is in position to fill that power RB void Bettis left behind when he retired.... The only other RB to come close to Bettis's phyical run you over running style was Mike Alstott, now Jacobs is emerging as the next Power RB great..... The mutha fu*ka is a tank!!!

09-19-2008, 03:05 PM         #48
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
No doubt, but Jacobs is in position to fill that power RB void Bettis left behind when he retired.... The only other RB to come close to Bettis's phyical run you over running style was Mike Alstott, now Jacobs is emerging as the next Power RB great..... The mutha fu*ka is a tank!!!

Preech on brotha Tito...PREACH ON!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

09-19-2008, 05:28 PM         #49
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelerfan1 said:
Jerome was the ROY. and had 8 1,000 yard season.

He is the best big back of all-time
No doubt but dont sleep on Jacobs... Im with king tito on this one

[pic - click to view]

Jacobs is coming for that number one power back spot
 09-21-2008, 09:54 PM         #50
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn.. Eli Manning threw for 289 yards, 1 td and 0 interceptions and he added another game winning drive under his belt today.:applause::applause:

Can I get an Amen:agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #51
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 fat_boyy22 said:
I here what you're saying. I guess it takes a little bit of luck sometimes to be great e.g. the throw to Tyree, but I'll take it. Like I said before I've watched Eli since college, and he actually has better college stats than his brother so I always knew he had the potential to be better than his brother and now it's starting to come true. He won a superbowl in half the time it took peyton
this is outrageous. ELI WILL BE BETTER THAN PEYTON?!!!!!!!????!!!!!!

how fu*kin dumb are you kid? do you know anything about football? 26 TDs to 20 Into's is not greatness, its mediocrity

Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl, winning a ring doesnt make you great
 9 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:
Damn.. Eli Manning threw for 289 yards, 1 td and 0 interceptions and he added another game winning drive under his belt today.:applause::applause:

Can I get an Amen:agreement6:
1 TD against the bengals

Joe Flacco had 1 also, i guess hes great
 9 years ago '07        #53
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:
No doubt but dont sleep on Jacobs... Im with king tito on this one

[pic - click to view]

Jacobs is coming for that number one power back spot
hes more than a power back, hes got good speed also, Jacobs is a straight savage
 9 years ago '05        #54
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3357 3357
 INF4MOUS said:

how fu*kin dumb are you kid? do you know anything about football? 26 TDs to 20 Into's is not greatness, its mediocrity

You are 100% right :applause:

What makes you great is being one of only two qb's (Joe Montana) to drive his time down the field and score a touchdown when nothing less would suffice in the 4th q. Not to mention the only qb in the history of the super bowl to throw 2 td's in the 4th Q.

Also being part of one of the greatest plays in SB history, that my friend is what a qb great.

Eli Manning is great....

Fools tend to forget Dilfer didn't even complete 50% of his passes let alone throw 2 TDs in the 4th.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 09-21-2008 at 10:16 PM..
 09-21-2008, 10:58 PM         #55
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

You're right winning a ring doesnt make you great but leading the game winning drive to win the superbowl does. yeah peyton is more fundamentally sound than anyone in the league but eli won a superbowl in almost half the time as his brother. So who would you rather have someone that can win it about 4 years or someone who wins it in about 8 years
 09-21-2008, 11:01 PM         #56
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
1 TD against the bengals

Joe Flacco had 1 also, i guess hes great
He did what was needed to win the game...I'll take 3-0 any day
 9 years ago '07        #57
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
ay stupendamatic i swear it can never get old from laughing at your avy
 9 years ago '07        #58
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:
He did what was needed to win the game...I'll take 3-0 any day
yes he did, but dont act like hes gona be better than peyton manning
 9 years ago '07        #59
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:
You're right winning a ring doesnt make you great but leading the game winning drive to win the superbowl does. yeah peyton is more fundamentally sound than anyone in the league but eli won a superbowl in almost half the time as his brother. So who would you rather have someone that can win it about 4 years or someone who wins it in about 8 years
if ur telling me ud rather start a franchise around eli manning instead of peyton manning your stupidity speaks for itself and you should :hang: yourself

Big Ben also won a ring BEFORE Eli Manning in his 2ND YEAR ....guess ud take Big Ben over Peyton also?

end.
 09-21-2008, 11:36 PM         #60
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not fair to compare Eli to Payton just yet....Peyton was JUST starting to get comfortable at the QB position by his 4th season.

If you do a side by side comparison of Peytons 1st four years & Eli's 1st fours years, Eli leads in almost every category......Understand, Eli is still a young player & has managed to shoulder the pressure of the most scrutinized position in ALL OF SPORTS in the BIGGEST market in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!.....that in itself speaks volumes!!!

Allow the man to grow some more......four more years & we can have this discussion again. I bet you doubter will be singing a different tune!

By the way.....INDY lost today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy