NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
hell no. did u see the game or just look at the stat line? he missed several passes and missed several open WRs

hes a good QB but hes nowhere near the elite
 9 years ago '07        #22
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Yeea......no.

Cutler can have as many 300 yard games as he wants, until he does what Eli did in the playoffs he isn't as good.
comedy
 09-15-2008, 11:42 PM         #23
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
theres qbs better than Eli but Eli is getting better with time
close thread.
 09-17-2008, 02:00 PM         #24
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
hell no. did u see the game or just look at the stat line? he missed several passes and missed several open WRs

hes a good QB but hes nowhere near the elite
maybe you missed his left handed completion or his rushing touchdown in game 1 where he shook a lineman before he got in

Last edited by fat_boyy22; 09-17-2008 at 02:55 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #25
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 Steelerfan1 said:
Cutler >>>> Eli
:applause:
 09-18-2008, 08:05 PM         #26
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even the guys at ESPN agree about Eli:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Tom Brady is out for the season with a knee injury, and Peyton Manning is not himself after missing the entire preseason with a knee problem of his own. So with the NFL's top two quarterbacks on the mend, which young signal-callers are poised to step into the void and take their games to the next level?

Scouts Inc.'s pro scouts debated that topic. They considered possibilities such as Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers, Cleveland's Derek Anderson and Buffalo's Trent Edwards. But the finalists had stronger résumés.

Our experts whittled the list down to five names: Denver's Jay Cutler, New York's Eli Manning, San Diego's Philip Rivers, Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger and Dallas' Tony Romo. From there, they sat down at the Scouts Inc. roundtable and took a vote on the best quarterback in that group.

Manning and Roethlisberger won points with their Super Bowl rings, Cutler and Romo were lauded for their physical skills and Rivers got credit for playing in last season's AFC championship game with a torn ACL. All have been impressive through the first two weeks of this season. Each scout ranked the list from 1 to 5 -- with five points awarded for a first-place vote, four for second, three for third, two for fourth and one for fifth -- and in the end, Big Ben's combination of size, arm strength, leadership skills and other intangibles gave him the slight edge over Eli Manning.

Here's how each scout voted and the final tally for each young quarterback, followed by the discussion that surrounded the vote:

If you dont feel like reading the article its about who ranks the best after peyton manning and tom brady. It ranks big ben as 1st, Eli as 2nd and I really dont care about the rest, but the point is that even espn gives eli some major props:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '07        #27
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Stupendamatic said:
be humble people, be humble
I was thinking the same thing.... I think we need to stop defending his skills, let the stats do the talking.... Actually the man we need to start putting the spot light on is Brandon Jacobs, he's developing into one of the most versatile and dominant RBs in the league, he doing things and making plays that haven't been seen since Jerome Bettis and he's only in his 4th year.. If he can stay healthy he will break Tiki's record and become a multi time pro bowler ...

9 years ago '07        #28
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:
maybe you missed his left handed completion or his rushing touchdown in game 1 where he shook a lineman before he got in
the fu*k difference does that make? with that gayass smiley. mcnabb did an underhand flip that sh*t means absolutely nothing

fail
 9 years ago '07        #29
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 fat_boyy22 said:
Even the guys at ESPN agree about Eli:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

If you dont feel like reading the article its about who ranks the best after peyton manning and tom brady. It ranks big ben as 1st, Eli as 2nd and I really dont care about the rest, but the point is that even espn gives eli some major props:applause::applause::applause::applause:
ur an idiot, and obviously failed at reading. it ranks the top 5 YOUNG qbs, not the top 5 outside of Brady / Manning

@ ur failures
 9 years ago '04        #30
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Are these the same people who said Eli was a bum and should be benched last year when Giants were 0-2 and all of the sudden he is getting praised by the same people
 9 years ago '04        #31
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 unkn0wn said:
Are these the same people who said Eli was a bum and should be benched last year when Giants were 0-2 and all of the sudden he is getting praised by the same people
obviously you have no idea what you are talkin about since eli wasnt the reason we was 0-2 last year
 9 years ago '05        #32
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 unkn0wn said:
did you watch the two games you are talking about? No? So go sit your a.ss down in a corner trying to talk about sh*t you don't know nothing about..
 09-18-2008, 11:37 PM         #33
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
the fu*k difference does that make? with that gayass smiley. mcnabb did an underhand flip that sh*t means absolutely nothing

fail
actually if you saw the eagles game you'd know the eagles lost cuz mcfail messed up the hand off up with westbrook to lose the game.. and since when does improvising not mean sh*t.. it's an example that he's versatile

INF4MOUS said:
ur an idiot, and obviously failed at reading. it ranks the top 5 YOUNG qbs, not the top 5 outside of Brady / Manning

@ ur failures
I know who the last superbowl mvp was and who's team is 2-0.. and the article is about who the top 5 qb's when peyton and brady are done so to be precise it's a future top 5 of the league list

unkn0wn said:

I've been an eli fan since he was at ole miss.. but I admit I did want coughlin gone until this past season

Venom said:
obviously you have no idea what you are talkin about since eli wasnt the reason we was 0-2 last year
this true but he did hurt his shoulder in the first game ... and didnt sit out one
 9 years ago '04        #34
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
He did play better than i thought in the playoffs but if you watch that game, the pats had two great chances to pick Eili off and win the game in the 4th. If he did get pick than I think some people that saying he great will be saying trade him. I think with the that D-Line was the MVP thur out the playoffs IMO.

Last edited by skillz231213; 09-19-2008 at 01:08 AM..
 09-19-2008, 01:49 AM         #35
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillz231213 said:
He did play better than i thought in the playoffs but if you watch that game, the pats had two great chances to pick Eili off and win the game in the 4th. If he did get pick than I think some people that saying he great will be saying trade him. I think with the that D-Line was the MVP thur out the playoffs IMO.
there's always a shoulda woulda coulda with everybody... bottom line is he's successful now and things are going his way
 09-19-2008, 02:20 AM         #36
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the kid always looks like he's on down syndrome

like he's remedial or something lol, but he has an arm for sure, that sh*ts like lightening
 9 years ago '04        #37
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
I never had a problem with him winning, I wanted him to win and beat the pats, But at the same time he had some major luck with him that game. I really was saying some fans that defending him now would not be if he got pick
 09-19-2008, 12:22 PM         #38
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillz231213 said:
I never had a problem with him winning, I wanted him to win and beat the pats, But at the same time he had some major luck with him that game. I really was saying some fans that defending him now would not be if he got pick
I here what you're saying. I guess it takes a little bit of luck sometimes to be great e.g. the throw to Tyree, but I'll take it. Like I said before I've watched Eli since college, and he actually has better college stats than his brother so I always knew he had the potential to be better than his brother and now it's starting to come true. He won a superbowl in half the time it took peyton
 09-19-2008, 12:23 PM         #39
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
the kid always looks like he's on down syndrome

like he's remedial or something lol, but he has an arm for sure, that sh*ts like lightening
lol.. he does look goofy but I dont care as long as he wins games
 9 years ago '04        #40
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
that 1st game he did some good things and some bad things.which really is typical eli.however i was never one of those giants fans screaming for his head.i've said more then once as long as he doesn't throw off his back foot,learn when to tuck the ball or throw the ball away he will be fine.and his timing needs a lil work as well.seems like he still has a lil trouble anticipating the rush.a good qb knows exactly how many seconds he has to get the ball outta the pocket and eli still struggles with that.

he has all the tools to be a great qb.and he's tough as nails.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy