Eli Manning >>> ______

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2009, 12:47 PM         #201
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t phil simms had some not so good seasons and games, he even got benched a few times for other qbs. 86 superbowl year, same year He completed 22 of 25 passes (with 2 of his 3 incompletions being drops by receivers) for 268 yards, setting Super Bowl records for consecutive completions (10),[20] accuracy (88%),[20] and passer rating (150.9).

then there was Parcells making the prophetic comment along the lines of"people don't know how good they have it with Phil, when he's gone they'll say that guy is good, but he's no Phil Simms". pretty true statement there.
 01-13-2009, 12:55 PM         #202
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
threadstarters not a giants fan

homie
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ric for president
 01-13-2009, 12:55 PM         #203
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:
once again ill say it.this aint out to Bx dudes.but giants fan i KNOW which is plenty.act now like they didnt want his head before last years playoff run

GIANTS FANS.FACE THE FACT.HES A MANNING! ONLY REASON WHY THEY WANTED HIM TO GO TO A BIG MARKET TEAM.AND WHY HE GOT THE "GO" TO DO IT.WHY he got his "ring". how many commercials came after with both "bros".....its fu*kin questionable..honestly NFL>>>NBA not been rigged.butt.theres sh*t u can def. question...and u can talk all the sh*t u want ona message board.but fu*k it deep down u may look at things diff.or negate to look at things realisticly.

Phil(with no rings)>>>>>>Eli.give me hate. please do it.take ur time to do it.Phil with Elis Help...idk where NY would b right now

Eli wouldve been home.not gettin marketed.not doin sh*t.thas why he cried a river to get to a Ny team when he set foot in the NFLam i wrong?.
he was a BIGGER bi*ch THEN STEVE FRANCIS OVER IT.
what would have Eli have done in SD?NOTHING.like hes done in the giants till his "miracle run" last year.please i give more props to Plax for havin Sticky Fingers.

id feel dam bad for the chargers.they mightve as well put LT at Qb if Eli landed there.and have Eli on IR.

not to mention how many heads b4 wanted Coughlins head.and now secretly do.AGAIN.they wont say it.but u know DEEP DOWN U DO.matter fact NOT ONLY HIM but all the coaches on the teaam.thas why ur pus*y a.sses keep blamin"its the coachin"
now"its plax gone"
yet before"we can do it like nutin without plax" our "coachin is great"
"Eli" is the man

now xcuses xcuses xcuses,
- Eli sux
- coaching sux
- no plax.
LIKE PLAX N ELI MAKE THE WHOLE fu*kIN TEAM

and dont come to me with injuries

ALL TEAM GOT INJURIIES AT ANY GIVEN POINT OF THE SEASON.SPECIALLY AT THE POINT THIS LATE IN THE SEASON

bucnh of fu*kin pus*ys who cant face the facts.
if its not for bx dudes but for giants fans you know why typin that much sh*t on bx?

all ima say on this(since it wasnt to any of us) is that if the giants didnt make the trade for manning they would not have drafted rivers, they drafted rivers because thats who san diego wanted in the deal. if they didnt get manning they were going for ben.
 9 years ago '08        #204
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 WiLLiePerezez said:
once again ill say it.this aint out to Bx dudes.but giants fan i KNOW which is plenty.act now like they didnt want his head before last years playoff run

GIANTS FANS.FACE THE FACT.HES A MANNING! ONLY REASON WHY THEY WANTED HIM TO GO TO A BIG MARKET TEAM.AND WHY HE GOT THE "GO" TO DO IT.WHY he got his "ring". how many commercials came after with both "bros".....its fu*kin questionable..honestly NFL>>>NBA not been rigged.butt.theres sh*t u can def. question...and u can talk all the sh*t u want ona message board.but fu*k it deep down u may look at things diff.or negate to look at things realisticly.

Phil(with no rings)>>>>>>Eli.give me hate. please do it.take ur time to do it.Phil with Elis Help...idk where NY would b right now

Eli wouldve been home.not gettin marketed.not doin sh*t.thas why he cried a river to get to a Ny team when he set foot in the NFLam i wrong?.
what would have Eli have done in SD?NOTHING.like hes done in the giants till his "miracle run" last year.please i give more props to Plax for havin Sticky Fingers.

id feel dam bad for the chargers.they mightve as well put LT at Qb if Eli landed there.and have Eli on IR.

not to mention how many heads b4 wanted Coughlins head.and now secretly do.AGAIN.they wont say it.but u know DEEP DOWN U DO.matter fact NOT ONLY HIM but all the coaches on the teaam.thas why ur pus*y a.sses keep blamin"its the coachin"
now"its plax gone"
"Eli" is the man

- Eli sux
- coaching sux
- no plax.

ALL TEAM GOT INJURIIES AT ANY GIVEN POINT OF THE SEASON.SPECIALLY AT THE POINT THIS LATE IN THE SEASON

damn you are on our d*ck... you are more worried about the situation then I am...off yourself
 01-13-2009, 01:01 PM         #205
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:
gime me hate.pls.

ill have my hands like im prayin for hate.
props instead. cause I pity your inability to worry about your own team :dancingcool:
 01-13-2009, 01:08 PM         #206
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

g men fans mad cuz everybody knows it was a fluke

eli isnt better than peyton and will never be

new york = the city of salty, whiney, dumbass n*ggas.
 01-13-2009, 01:43 PM         #207
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:

now"its plax gone"
"Eli" is the man

- Eli sux
- coaching sux
- no plax.

homie....we JUST won the SB last year! So you mean to tell me Eli and the entire coaching staff sucks now because we didn't REPEAT? Like who the fu*k repeats anymore?? Winning the SB once is hard enough (especially considering who we had to play ) Repeating is damn near impossible unless you're built like a dynasty.. Real Giant fans aint even thinking like that Coming into this season I wasn't expecting us to do as good as we did honestly, (SB hangover, free agent losses, injuries, retirements, etc..) -definitely wasn't expecting to clench the first seed, let alone REPEAT.. Chris Berman said it best at the beginning of the season- "regardless of what happens this season, even if they go 0-16!! Eli & Caughlin get a pass after last year's accomplishments" ..Its amazing how fast n*ggas forget

Don't get mad cause your team makes the playoffs every year but is still the only team in the NFC East without a single ring in the history of their pathetic excuse for a franchise - and yes, it will stay that way

And Regardless of what happened this year, what happens next year, and the year after - Eli is a made man in NY 4 life, so get off his d*ck!

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-13-2009 at 01:56 PM..
 01-13-2009, 01:46 PM         #208
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:

new york = the city of salty, whiney, dumbass n*ggas.
Willie Perez look what he called you. "salty, whiney, dumbass n*gga"
 9 years ago '05        #209
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Robby Digital said:
homie....we JUST won the SB last year! So you mean to tell me Eli and the entire coaching staff sucks now because we didn't REPEAT? Like who the fu*k repeats anymore?? Winning the SB once is hard enough (especially considering who we had to play ) Repeating is damn near impossible unless you're built like a dynasty.. Real Giant fans aint even thinking like that Coming into this season I wasn't expecting us to do as good as we did honestly, (SB hangover, free agent losses, injuries, retirements, etc..) -definitely wasn't expecting to clench the first seed, let alone REPEAT.. Chris Berman said it best at the beginning of the season- "regardless of what happens this season, even if they go 0-16!! Eli & Caughlin get a pass after last year's accomplishments" ..Its amazing how fast n*ggas forget

Don't get mad cause your team makes the playoffs every year but is still the only team in the NFC East without a single ring in the history of their pathetic excuse for a franchise - and yes, it will stay that way

And Regardless of what happened this year, what happens next year, and the year after - Eli is a made man in NY 4 life, so get off his d*ck!
like you said winning the SB is hard enough, nfc east fans are quick to forget that we are not the only team that does not have a ring

even the sun shines on a dog's a.ss some days and last year was the year for the sun to shine on ya'll a.ss...congrats on ur win:applause:

dont you worry we will get one...our turn is coming

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 9 years ago '05        #210
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
WillieP..it aint even worth debating with you man. Your NYG hate stems far beyond Eli Manning and causes you to sit there and ramble nonsense in a collection of posts. Donovan of course is the better QB right now I never questioned that..dude is a huge talent..lets leave it at that.
 01-13-2009, 10:41 PM         #211
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Your NYG hate stems far beyond Eli Manning and causes you to sit there and ramble nonsense in a collection of posts.
:iagree:
 01-14-2009, 04:53 AM         #212
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
threadstarters not a giants fan

homie
I'm a true giants fan.. I support the team and the players when they do good and when they do bad.. obviously you're a part time fan
 01-14-2009, 10:09 AM         #213
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy22 said:
I'm a true giants fan.. I support the team and the players when they do good and when they do bad.. obviously you're a part time fan
and why dont you show me a post ive made that makes it obvious im a part time fan.

i wasnt aware you were a giants fan as i never see you in any game threads or anything, only this thread.
 9 years ago '07        #214
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
aaaaaaaaaaaawwww snap
 01-14-2009, 10:54 AM         #215
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy22 said:
Yo no disrespect to you but fall back Ric is like the truest Giants fan this board has ever seen
 9 years ago '07        #216
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Deuce Black said:

Yo no disrespect to you but fall back Ric is like the truest Giants fan this board has ever seen
f!ght f!ght f!ght
 01-14-2009, 10:59 AM         #217
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

[pic - click to view]

01-14-2009, 11:38 AM         #218
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RicFlair again.

Last edited by Deuce Black; 01-14-2009 at 11:39 AM..
 01-14-2009, 01:45 PM         #219
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
f!ght f!ght f!ght
I'm not internet f!ghting with anybody , just letting y'all know where I stand
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy