Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 56 56
 CrunkPopeye2 said:
what that GAS hitting for?
i was just about 2 say that, that car is clean though
 9 years ago '08        #62
housToned? 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 0 0
one of my boys got a srt-8 and its a beast. he paid way over 30k for it too. but yeah r/t aint bad. you can def. mod the sh*t out of it. he just got some slp and some 22''s ill put a pic. of it if i can upload it. nice ride bro.
 09-22-2008, 12:13 PM         #63
dtour 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Trying working out the payments you would actually see how much a car is a month and that 700-900 an month for a 40k is spot on.

Dont know why this always comes up in threads about people buying new cars. Everybody is in a different finical situation so who the fu*k cares how much it costs a month.
Yea its spot on but does it account for the possible equity in his trade in?
 9 years ago '05        #64
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,919 | Props total: 508 508
I aint a hater though, yo sh*t clean an i was jokin about spray paintin the thread starters challenger not yo cars cuz you didnt show them yet.

Last edited by Adamsville4real; 09-23-2008 at 12:32 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #65
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
First off thanks you :D but back to the gun sh*t: Come on cuz you dont wanna do Cars or Guns with me, trust it. If I got the bread to buy a S550, and im a collector and I can shoot.

Hold for pics:

:Edit:

Lamont doesnt wanna see gun pics, so I wont post em.

Last edited by lexball50; 09-22-2008 at 01:47 PM..
 09-22-2008, 01:42 PM         #66
Lamont Sanford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wtf are yall doing, came in here lookin for car pics and i see gun pics, yall some dumb mothafu*kas for real.
 9 years ago '06        #67
lexball50 
space
space
LOL, Ok, I wont post guns, the thread is about cars. I only posted a gun first trying to be funny about the spray paint comment and he responded with an equally light heart pic and comment, its over now. My bad Jay, suck a d!ck though Lamont.

But on some real sh*t adamsville is that a Saiga? if so is it converted? Or do you know what the fu*k im talking about? If you are into guns you can check out this other forum im on.

Last edited by lexball50; 09-22-2008 at 01:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #68
Adamsville4real 
space
space
 lexball50 said:
LOL, Ok, I wont post guns, the thread is about cars. I only posted a gun first trying to be funny about the spray paint comment and he responded with an equally light heart pic and comment, its over now. My bad Jay, suck a d*ck though Lamont.

But on some real sh*t adamsville is that a Saiga? if so is it converted? Or do you know what the fu*k im talking about? If you are into guns you can check out this other forum im on.
naw its not a saiga its a yugo underfolder. Those saiga's are ugly to me but i got my Ak stock like that from the store. I know bout guns too and im on glocktalk,ar15.com and 10mmtalk all the time. I aint gone even front you sh*tted on me lol cuz i think 99% of n*ggas on the net lie about what they have but you legit.
 9 years ago '06        #69
lexball50 
space
space
 Adamsville4real said:
naw its not a saiga its a yugo underfolder. Those saiga's are ugly to me but i got my Ak stock like that from the store. I know bout guns too and im on glocktalk,ar15.com and 10mmtalk all the time. I aint gone even front you sh*tted on me lol cuz i think 99% of n*ggas on the net lie about what they have but you legit.
HAHAHA, its all cool though man, 99% percent of n*ggas lie online especially on boxden. But yeah im really really digging that yugo man. In Chicago, its sooooooo hard to buy any type of firearm (for the legal citizen), you gotta jump through all kinda hoops and back door sh*t to buy anything now-a-days. What I do now is I got a lil relationship with a FFL holder her in lyons, so I go on gunbroker, pick what I want, he wins the auction for me, then I gotta transfer it. The fu*ked up thing is that even though gunbroker has some good prices, I gotta pay the fees that he have to pay and pay for the transfer, so thats another 100 -150 bucks onto the ending price for that item. But they have some real hard to find sh*t on that site and sometimes its worth it. And get rid of that long a.ss barrell on that shotty, lol.
 9 years ago '06        #70
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
yall n*ggas got to many pistols in here,might as well start a show ya pistol thread
 9 years ago '04        #71
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
never seen the silver joint, sh*ts nice
 9 years ago '05        #72
Adamsville4real 
space
space
 lexball50 said:
HAHAHA, its all cool though man, 99% percent of n*ggas lie online especially on boxden. But yeah im really really digging that yugo man. In Chicago, its sooooooo hard to buy any type of firearm (for the legal citizen), you gotta jump through all kinda hoops and back door sh*t to buy anything now-a-days. What I do now is I got a lil relationship with a FFL holder her in lyons, so I go on gunbroker, pick what I want, he wins the auction for me, then I gotta transfer it. The fu*ked up thing is that even though gunbroker has some good prices, I gotta pay the fees that he have to pay and pay for the transfer, so thats another 100 -150 bucks onto the ending price for that item. But they have some real hard to find sh*t on that site and sometimes its worth it. And get rid of that long a.ss barrell on that shotty, lol.
georgia is such a gun state so its easy to buy a gun here. Go to a store see what you want and go home with it the same day. I never bought anything off of gunbroker but i have seen a lot of stuff on there i wouldnt mind having. I saw a glock 18c on there, thats a fully automatic pistol, go look at it on youtube. And i only shot my mossberg twice since i bought it in june. I did want a serbu super shorty shotty but im kinda hesitant about buyin firearms online for some reason even though you can get a better deal on the net than in some stores.

Last edited by Adamsville4real; 09-23-2008 at 09:41 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #73
lexball50 
space
space
Ohhhh i know the glock 18 very well dawg. I know a few dudes tried to convert it to fully auto with no luck. If i could somehow get my hands on one of those, gotdammit, lol. Man here you gotta wait 72 hours for any kinda handgun. If your FOID card has a Chicago, Oak Park, or any close burb they will not even sell a handgun or rifle to you, (thats why I gotta go through all the backdoor ways). Buying firearms online is cool its a legit site. Gunbroker is a great site, I really think ebay owns or controls gunbroker on the low because it runs the exact same way. Damn we actually do need a gun forum but its too many dumb a.ss lying n*ggas on here for that, that sh*t would be full of misinformation. Aye but check that gunbroker out man, that sh*t is all good, since ATL is a gun state a bet they got a lot of local sellers on there, its really only good for collectables because NO gun store here will buy and transfer a gun to me if they carry it. Like if I found a nice sig on GB for 100 bucks, no body here would get it if they carry that same sig, they would charge, me they price and sell me theirs. I cant say I blame them though, if I owned a shop I would do the same thing.
 9 years ago '05        #74
Adamsville4real 
space
space
 lexball50 said:
Ohhhh i know the glock 18 very well dawg. I know a few dudes tried to convert it to fully auto with no luck. If i could somehow get my hands on one of those, gotdammit, lol. Man here you gotta wait 72 hours for any kinda handgun. If your FOID card has a Chicago, Oak Park, or any close burb they will not even sell a handgun or rifle to you, (thats why I gotta go through all the backdoor ways). Buying firearms online is cool its a legit site. Gunbroker is a great site, I really think ebay owns or controls gunbroker on the low because it runs the exact same way. Damn we actually do need a gun forum but its too many dumb a.ss lying n*ggas on here for that, that sh*t would be full of misinformation. Aye but check that gunbroker out man, that sh*t is all good, since ATL is a gun state a bet they got a lot of local sellers on there, its really only good for collectables because NO gun store here will buy and transfer a gun to me if they carry it. Like if I found a nice sig on GB for 100 bucks, no body here would get it if they carry that same sig, they would charge, me they price and sell me theirs. I cant say I blame them though, if I owned a shop I would do the same thing.
the dude that was selling the glock 18c had like 6 or 7 of them for sell and the price was somewhere between 1400-1800. I wish i coulda got one. If boxden did have a gun section the lil kids would come in callin people e-thugs just cuz someone owns a gun. But Im pretty much done buying guns cuz i got everything i really want but that might change in the future. I know you hate the gun laws there cuz they were basically giving away that sig.

Can you sell your gun to another citizen without having to do some paperwork in the Chi. I had a glock 23 and i sold it to some dude that i got in contact with through ar15.com. He showed me his license and i gave him the gun and he gave me the money and that was it. Oh yeah im thinkin about sellin my ak cuz this dude offered me 850 for it the other day and i got it for less than that. I think he messin around cuz he hasnt called me back though.
 09-23-2008, 11:52 AM         #75
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats nice.

ive been lookin at these cars for a few weeks

good thing you got an r/t cuz the srt-8 is a bi*ch on gas and the r/t is actually good on gas + being cheaper.

I saw one the other day, an orange one. It looked so big. If you see one in person you would be like WTFF? its a huge s3xy car.
 9 years ago '08        #76
housToned? 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 0 0
BEFORE-

[pic - click to view]

AFTER-

[pic - click to view]

sun kinda messed up the pic. but you can see the wheels. throwed.
 9 years ago '04        #77
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
I've seen about 4 of those cars around here lately and all of them were that same silver color. Also saw one at the dealership and it was silver too. WTF is up with that?
 9 years ago '06        #78
lexball50 
space
space
 Adamsville4real said:
the dude that was selling the glock 18c had like 6 or 7 of them for sell and the price was somewhere between 1400-1800. I wish i coulda got one. If boxden did have a gun section the lil kids would come in callin people e-thugs just cuz someone owns a gun. But Im pretty much done buying guns cuz i got everything i really want but that might change in the future. I know you hate the gun laws there cuz they were basically giving away that sig.

Can you sell your gun to another citizen without having to do some paperwork in the Chi. I had a glock 23 and i sold it to some dude that i got in contact with through ar15.com. He showed me his license and i gave him the gun and he gave me the money and that was it. Oh yeah im thinkin about sellin my ak cuz this dude offered me 850 for it the other day and i got it for less than that. I think he messin around cuz he hasnt called me back though.

Here naw not really unless the person has a Federal Firearms Lic, and if they have one of thoses they probaly own a gun store. Its like you gotta keep the bill of sale in your posession for 10 years, its crazy as hell how it goes, like the sale is not complete until after the 10 years. Ima see if I can find the exact terms of it and ill pm it to you, its fu*ked up here though.
 9 years ago '06        #79
lexball50 
space
space
Got damn that black Challenger is hard. Im feeling the black wheels with colored lips. I saw a Charger here a couple weeks ago. It was a Yellow Daytona and hit had black rims with a yellow lip.
 9 years ago '06        #80
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$897 | Props total: 207 207
 housToned? said:
BEFORE-

[pic - click to view]

AFTER-

[pic - click to view]

sun kinda messed up the pic. but you can see the wheels. throwed.
That sh*t looks raw
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc