Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 135
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 96
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #1921
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,750 | Props total: 8986 8986
 Lester86 said:
Stevie Johnson, Riley Cooper, or Jarrett Boykin

lol..i know
Yikes... Boykins and Cooper are good plays. I would probably give Riley the shot.

 philly337 said:
lol thats exactly how I have my lineup set...been debating on putting bernard and/or andre johnson in though

As for rivers/rodgers just not sure I can bench arod but I have the same thought process
AJ is a no go but Bernard is hard to bench with his top 10 RB play these past few weeks and his snap count continues to rise. On second thought I would start Bernard over MJD.

I've said ti before, I really hate Rivers lol. If it was my team I'd bench him but to be objective anyone who goes up against the Jags are a must start.
 4 years ago '05        #1922
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,740 | Props total: 2590 2590
what do yall think of the lineup this week. PPR

QB Foles vs DAL
RB Forte vs WAS
RB Moreno vs IND
WR Marshal vs WAS
WR Gordon vs GB
TE Witten vs PHI
flex Bernard vs DET

Bench
QB kap vs TEN
RB murray vs PHI
WR K. Allen vs JAX
WR TY Hilton vs DEN
WR Wallace vs BUF
TE Clay vs BUF
 4 years ago '08        #1923
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,750 | Props total: 8986 8986
I agree with it.
 4 years ago '08        #1924
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,750 | Props total: 8986 8986
if anyone has any last minute qs try to get them in as early as you can. there's some all night birthday bash I'm hitting up and I'll probably be up until almost 12.

or juetjot up slick either or
 4 years ago '11        #1925
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
10 team standard league. my team:

qb. philip rivers
qb. russell wilson

rb. marshawn lynch
rb. andre ellington
rb. steven jackson
rb. le'veon bell
rb. zac stacy

wr. victor cruz
wr. antonio brown
wr. josh gordon
wr. justin blackmon
wr. dwayne bowe
wr. keenan allen


got a trade proposal to get Spiller for josh gordon my RB's are pretty weak and i do have some depth at WR... spiller is getting healthy but is still splitting carries with fred jackson. i actually had spiller last year though and it was the same sh*t.. he started off injured and slow and exploded in the 4th quarter of the season (fantasy playoff time)
 4 years ago '08        #1926
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,750 | Props total: 8986 8986
Absolutely do it. Spiller is a perfect buy low candidate with him getting healthier and the schedule eases up really soon.

And with that I'm gone. I feel too tipsy to be of any help, see you n*ggas @ game time
 4 years ago '11        #1927
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Illuminati said:
Absolutely do it. Spiller is a perfect buy low candidate with him getting healthier and the schedule eases up really soon.

And with that I'm gone. I feel too tipsy to be of any help, see you n*ggas @ game time
props props props. i countered with a low ball offer Keenan allen (thats just the kind of as*hole i am). but should i give gordon for spiller. or antonio brown. and don't sell yourself short, i make my best decisions when im fu*ked up.
 4 years ago '10        #1928
WaveForLife2 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 133 133
keenen allen v. jags or doug martin v. atl?

no ppr


Last edited by WaveForLife2; 10-20-2013 at 11:41 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #1929
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,216 | Props total: 675 675
RIP to my Fantasy team. Both my RB1 and RB2 are now essentially out for the season (Martin and David Wilson) so I am now forced to try to make a trade to get some decent running backs. Its a deep league so my waiver wire options are basically zilch. There is only one team that I realistically think might consider a trade with me because he has an abundance of running backs and Jermichael Finley just got injured. Here's my team followed by his team:

My Team:

[pic - click to view]



His Team:

[pic - click to view]



Trading one of my TEs for one of his RBs seems to the most surefire trade, but I want to start off with some lowball offers. Do you see any combination of WR/RB I can offer that he might be willing to accept for a RB before I offer a TE? BTW Which TE do you like more ROS?

Thanks for your help


Last edited by gathugga; 10-21-2013 at 11:30 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #1930
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,750 | Props total: 8986 8986
 gathugga said:
RIP to my Fantasy team. Both my RB1 and RB2 are now essentially out for the season (Martin and David Wilson) so I am now forced to try to make a trade to get some decent running backs. Its a deep league so my waiver wire options are basically zilch. There is only one team that I realistically think might consider a trade with me because he has an abundance of running backs and Jermichael Finley just got injured. Here's my team followed by his team:

My Team:

[pic - click to view]



His Team:

[pic - click to view]



Trading one of my TEs for one of his RBs seems to the most surefire trade, but I want to start off with some lowball offers. Do you see any combination of WR/RB I can offer that he might be willing to accept for a RB before I offer a TE? BTW Which TE do you like more ROS?

Thanks for your help
Hmmm. LeVeon Bell for Julius Thomas works. I wasn't that high on him at draft time but his stock is going to continue to rise with the Steelers commitment to a run based offense. They're giving him the volume touches which is always a bonus in fantasy.

I don't think he'll let go of Foster and Gore is probably off of the trading table altogether with SF's offensive gameplan.

Leveon Bell is a good lower end RB1 and he'd be the one I'd look to target. See if he bites on that otherwise I'll think up something more creative.

I also like Vernon Davis the rest of the way. He IS and will continue to be CK's safety net on pass attempts.
 4 years ago '04        #1931
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
With Foster on a bye week, Do i start Randle from Dallas or James from Tampa? And Sidney Rice vs STL or Mike Wallace vs New England?
 4 years ago '10        #1932
WaveForLife2 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 133 133
should i ride hot streak with jordan reed or go with josh gordon against KC? im all the way thinking reed but maybe there's something i dont know
 4 years ago '08        #1933
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,750 | Props total: 8986 8986
 yo0123yo said:
With Foster on a bye week, Do i start Randle from Dallas or James from Tampa? And Sidney Rice vs STL or Mike Wallace vs New England?
I don't like James against Cars front 7 but Randle really isn't all that talented. Randle I suppose because he's on an offense that can move the ball

 WaveForLife2 said:
should i ride hot streak with jordan reed or go with josh gordon against KC? im all the way thinking reed but maybe there's something i dont know

Reed my man.
 4 years ago '04        #1934
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
Also, do I start MJD over Spiller for now?
 4 years ago '04        #1935
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
So I have my receivers set up for this week

Calvin Johnson vs Dallas
Josh Gordon vs KC
Flex Rueben Randle vs Philly

I have Le'Veon Bell on my bench vs Oakland

Thinking about running with Calvin and Rueben as my receivers and Bell in the flex since KC's defense is so tough.

What do you think?
 4 years ago '08        #1936
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,750 | Props total: 8986 8986
 yo0123yo said:
Also, do I start MJD over Spiller for now?
Wow that's a dire situation. MJD has the volume but his team is just disastrous. Spiller just because if the Jags fall behind big he's utterly useless out there. Spiller may break one run and make your entire fantasy week.

 D.A.R.S. said:
So I have my receivers set up for this week

Calvin Johnson vs Dallas
Josh Gordon vs KC
Flex Rueben Randle vs Philly

I have Le'Veon Bell on my bench vs Oakland

Thinking about running with Calvin and Rueben as my receivers and Bell in the flex since KC's defense is so tough.

What do you think?
Raiders have actually been playing the run really good this year. No one has topped 87 yards all season (iirc). Gordon does have a bad matchup at hand and it's even worse with Weeden throwing him the ball. I would start Randle over Gordon and flex Bell personally.
 4 years ago '06        #1937
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10620 10620
need two receievers...

blackmon vs san fran, gordon vs chiefs, roddy white vs cards, edlemen vs miami..have blackmon and gordon in but debating on gordon

also if graham doesn't play should i pick up benjamin watson for the saints and start him over heath miller?
 4 years ago '04        #1938
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
should i trade matthew stafford,harry douglas and amendola for andrew luck and justin blackmon ?
 4 years ago '04        #1939
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
Ben Roethlisberger @ Oak or Carson Palmer vs. ATL?
 4 years ago '07        #1940
Capo Statuz 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$647 | Props total: 216 216
 bigmike123456 said:
should i trade matthew stafford,harry douglas and amendola for andrew luck and justin blackmon ?
nope.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy