Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 92
No Lackin: How to Survive The Summer In Chiraq
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Motion capture work is currently underway for GTA 6
88 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Trick DADDY says He's going 2 ROB MEEK MILL and Tickle his BOOTY ..
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Well Damn Safaree is in his feeling"You were supposed to have my child "
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #1881
Illuminati 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,118 | Props total: 5965 5965
 philly337 said:
Ok first off think i.can trade Gordon for lacy straight up...I'm hurting at rb and doing ok at wr

Also who to start (2 of each)

Rb - lamar miller, Jones drew, Ryan mathews, giovanni Bernard

Wr- Andre Johnson, roddy white, edelmen, Gordon, blackmon

I have mathews, Bernard, Andre and Gordon in now

As for the trade...my team

Rodgers
Rivers

Jones drew
Mathews
Bernard
Lamar miller

Andre
Roddy
Gordon
Edelmen
Blackmon

Daniels
Heath miller

Matt bryant

Denver defense
Vikings defense
You can get more for Gordon, no.

RB Ryan and MJD
WR Gordon and .... I'm stuck between AJ and Edelmen. I like Edelemn a tiny bit more personally.
 Clyde Escope said:
Who should i start at flex this week?

Lacy
R. jennings
Steve Smith
M. bennett

For reference:

PPR league

My starting WRs are Bryant, D. thomas and Jeffery
Starting RBs are Foster, Sproles
Steve smith because it's PPR.
 4 years ago '06        #1882
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,677 | Props total: 8003 8003
Dude is offering lacy and Kyle Rudolph for lamar miller and heath miller...bout to do it
 4 years ago '08        #1883
Illuminati 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,118 | Props total: 5965 5965
 philly337 said:
Dude is offering lacy and Kyle Rudolph for lamar miller and heath miller...bout to do it
lol don't do it... kyle rudolph isn't even worth rostering.
 4 years ago '08        #1884
Illuminati 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,118 | Props total: 5965 5965
anyone who has lineup WS try to get then in. before 11am eastern I've got to go grocery shopping before games
 4 years ago '08        #1885
Illuminati 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,118 | Props total: 5965 5965
Anyone lose Julio?
 4 years ago '11        #1886
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 493 493
would you trade Russell Wilson for Alfred Morris. If your other qb is Phillip rivers. And your rb's are marshawn lynch. David Wilson Steven Jackson . Leveon bell. Daryl Richardson. Or I could possibly trade another team Russell Wilson for Eddie lacy. Both teams need a qb and I need a rb. 10 team league.
 4 years ago '08        #1887
Illuminati 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,118 | Props total: 5965 5965
 pootysmack said:
would you trade Russell Wilson for Alfred Morris. If your other qb is Phillip rivers. And your rb's are marshawn lynch. David Wilson Steven Jackson . Leveon bell. Daryl Richardson. Or I could possibly trade another team Russell Wilson for Eddie lacy. Both teams need a qb and I need a rb. 10 team league.
What other QBs are ont he FA wire first? I would do Wilson for Morris.
 4 years ago '05        #1888
rzarectah 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Illuminati said:
Anyone lose Julio?
my team in my 10 man league was beastly up until this week

QB cam newton (has been disappointing)
RB McCoy has been good
RB Murray has been good
WR C. Johnson is hurt
WR Julio might be done
TE Graham has been godlike

Bench
QB Stafford (aint sh*t without Calvin)
RB DMC is hurt
RB Fred Jackson is hurt but still playing
WR Gordon was a nice surprise
WR Nicks disappointing (traded him for matt ryan on saturday to upgrade my qb/pair with julio. now all the ATL receivers are hurt)
WR Boldin is hit or miss

i think ill be straight but my team has taken a major hit. i was blowing out teams by like 30 on a weekly basis
 4 years ago '05        #1889
rzarectah 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 2275 2275
so do yall think Harry Douglas is worth scooping up with all the receivers hurt? he really hasnt done anything even with White not producing....but he'll be forced to step into a bigger role
 4 years ago '08        #1890
Illuminati 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,118 | Props total: 5965 5965
 rzarectah said:
so do yall think Harry Douglas is worth scooping up with all the receivers hurt? he really hasnt done anything even with White not producing....but he'll be forced to step into a bigger role

Worth an add but wht other WR's are on the WW? I lost Julio too in my 4-1 money league but I'm actually pretty deep at WR and RB which helps with potential trades.
 4 years ago '04        #1891
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,707 | Props total: 4 4
Dwayne Bowe vs OAK or Stevie Johnson vs. CIN
 4 years ago '08        #1892
Illuminati 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,118 | Props total: 5965 5965
 Lester86 said:
Dwayne Bowe vs OAK or Stevie Johnson vs. CIN
Stevie J
 4 years ago '05        #1893
rzarectah 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Illuminati said:
Worth an add but wht other WR's are on the WW? I lost Julio too in my 4-1 money league but I'm actually pretty deep at WR and RB which helps with potential trades.
no one really worthy of consideration. i ended up scooping him up just to add some wr depth but i made some trades last week and got both welker and cobb. here's my team
qb rodgers
rb rice
rb gore
wr cobb
wr welker
wr a. brown
te gonzo

bench
rb L. Bell
rb Stacy
wr K. Allen
wr Jefferey
wr douglas
te fleener

i was trying to scoop up harvin this week as a stash for later but someone beat me to the punch lol

on a related note, who should i start between jefferey vs NYG and brown vs NYJ? i was leaning towards jefferey because its of the matchup.
 4 years ago '13        #1894
fortune721 
space
avatar space
space
$252 | Props total: 5 5
Tony Gonzalez on bye so I needa start someone

McGrath from KC
Or
Coby Fleener
 4 years ago '08        #1895
Illuminati 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,118 | Props total: 5965 5965
 rzarectah said:
no one really worthy of consideration. i ended up scooping him up just to add some wr depth but i made some trades last week and got both welker and cobb. here's my team
qb rodgers
rb rice
rb gore
wr cobb
wr welker
wr a. brown
te gonzo

bench
rb L. Bell
rb Stacy
wr K. Allen
wr Jefferey
wr douglas
te fleener

i was trying to scoop up harvin this week as a stash for later but someone beat me to the punch lol

on a related note, who should i start between jefferey vs NYG and brown vs NYJ? i was leaning towards jefferey because its of the matchup.
Teams pretty good depth wise I wouldn't even worry about it. I would also roster Randle over Douglas personally.

And A.Brown. Easy choice there.

 fortune721 said:
Tony Gonzalez on bye so I needa start someone

McGrath from KC
Or
Coby Fleener
Is Garret Graham on FA? If not I would start Fleener
 4 years ago '04        #1896
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 307 307
Should I trade spiller for Eddie lacy and gio bernard
 4 years ago '05        #1897
rzarectah 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 2275 2275
what's the deal on ridley? is he still going to be the starter? someone dropped him and i thought i'd scoop him up if its worth it
 4 years ago '08        #1898
Illuminati 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,118 | Props total: 5965 5965
 bigmike123456 said:
Should I trade spiller for Eddie lacy and gio bernard
Ughm... the values there. I guess you could. I can't really argue against doing it. I'm not ready to give up on Spiller yet but those are two legit RB threats. I'd hedge towards yes.

 rzarectah said:
what's the deal on ridley? is he still going to be the starter? someone dropped him and i thought i'd scoop him up if its worth it
Yes definitely add him. I wouldn't start him this week but his value should be going up in the coming weeks imo.
 4 years ago '07        #1899
Bkjj11 3271 heat pts3271
space
avatar space
space
$86,143 | Props total: 54984 54984
idk if ppl saw but

is a good tool for start/sit advice
 4 years ago '08        #1900
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 95 95
start; rivers (vs ind) or rg3 (@dallas), i also got keenan allen as wr

lot of ppl are hyping to start rg3 this week, but rivers has consistently put up 20+ points (having allen is a good combo too since the 2 are developing more chemistry/targets together over the last few games), theyre playing the colts to in SD, and most SD games are shoot outs...

rest of my team

andre johnson
decker
keenan allen
lynch
forte
witten
seattles D
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - Facebook worker living in garage to Zuckerberg: challenges ou..
77 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside No Foreign
42 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Bernice Burgo's 21 yr old daughter
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside The Cakes Are Tiny But The Chest Is Mighty!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Yo Lindsay Lohan Is WASHED... Not At The Cleaners.
114 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jul 26 - Man stabs tranny he met on dating site 119 times after she to..
146 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Movies They(execs) thought were going to be Hits.
165 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside You've been lied to: 401K IS A SCAM
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy