Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside The tweets Lil B got his ass whooped for
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Suns Offer Eric Bledsoe To Knicks For Frank Ntilikina and Willy Hernangomez
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Average life of female vs average life of male
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Lil Wayne threatens to disband Young Money
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1861
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,577 | Props total: 9959 9959
 Illuminati said:
What other QBs are on the waiver wire?

Edelmen nd Gordon sound like the right play to me. I would also start Heath Miller against the WORST secondary in the league.

Bernard and Jones Drew are the safer plays based on their respective matchus as well. It'll be a tough week for oyu man.
yea think i'm losing this week lol

i just had a trade accepted for a guy who has no running backs....i give him mendenhall and vincent brown for rivers. Hopefully doesn't get vetoed...will help me out at qb this week and i'll have something worth trading for to get my team stacked up. Either trade rivers for a rb or if he performs can trade rodgers for a rack of sh*t and ride with rivers as my qb (doubt i'm trade rodgers though...only if my my running back keep getting me sh*t)
 4 years ago '04        #1862
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
 philly337 said:
i'd take that trade all day
lack of spiller Production is what scares me
 4 years ago '08        #1863
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
 KidYungn said:
lack of spiller Production is what scares me
He's a good buy low candidate and I'm scared Amendola has a sports hernia. It's a fair trade imo.

 philly337 said:
yea think i'm losing this week lol

i just had a trade accepted for a guy who has no running backs....i give him mendenhall and vincent brown for rivers. Hopefully doesn't get vetoed...will help me out at qb this week and i'll have something worth trading for to get my team stacked up. Either trade rivers for a rb or if he performs can trade rodgers for a rack of sh*t and ride with rivers as my qb (doubt i'm trade rodgers though...only if my my running back keep getting me sh*t)
What QB's are on the FA though? Don't trade mendenhell yet until you tell me.
 4 years ago '06        #1864
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,577 | Props total: 9959 9959
 KidYungn said:
lack of spiller Production is what scares me
Nobody just pryor and Geno
 4 years ago '05        #1865
rzarectah 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 2498 2498
marlon brown vs BUF or Ryan Broyles vs CHI

also if Rice can't go, who should i start instead
Joique Bell vs CHI
Le'veon Bell vs MIN
Ryan Matthews vs DAL
 4 years ago '08        #1866
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
 philly337 said:
Nobody just pryor and Geno
Then you ride with Geno. Noodle arm goes up against a very stout Cowboys defense, fu*k a trade. They'll ahve similar production.

 rzarectah said:
marlon brown vs BUF or Ryan Broyles vs CHI

also if Rice can't go, who should i start instead
Joique Bell vs CHI
Le'veon Bell vs MIN
Ryan Matthews vs DAL
Marlon Brown

Joique. The Vikings defense is atrocious but I personally wouldn't be confident starting an unknown commodity at this point.
 4 years ago '05        #1867
rzarectah 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 2498 2498
also, PPR league, need 1 WR and a flex

WR Gordon vs CIN
WR Wallace vs NO
RB Bernard vs CLE
RB Moreno vs PHI

i have both wr's starting right now but im not too confident on that decision. the committee in den makes it hard to start moreno and bernard plays a tough d.
 4 years ago '05        #1868
rzarectah 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 2498 2498
 Illuminati said:
Then you ride with Geno. Noodle arm goes up against a very stout Cowboys defense, fu*k a trade. They'll ahve similar production.



Marlon Brown

Joique. The Vikings defense is atrocious but I personally wouldn't be confident starting an unknown commodity at this point.
that's what i was leaning towards. preciate it fam
 4 years ago '08        #1869
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
 rzarectah said:
also, PPR league, need 1 WR and a flex

WR Gordon vs CIN
WR Wallace vs NO
RB Bernard vs CLE
RB Moreno vs PHI

i have both wr's starting right now but im not too confident on that decision. the committee in den makes it hard to start moreno and bernard plays a tough d.
Gordon without batting an eye and Wallace because he's the pseudo No.1 option. The targes will be there.
 4 years ago '06        #1870
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,577 | Props total: 9959 9959
 Illuminati said:
Then you ride with Geno. Noodle arm goes up against a very stout Cowboys defense, fu*k a trade. They'll ahve similar production.



Marlon Brown

Joique. The Vikings defense is atrocious but I personally wouldn't be confident starting an unknown commodity at this point.
Na im trading for rivers if i can....I can trade him for a rb better than mendenhall...I can trade rivers and one of my rbs for a top rb
 4 years ago '08        #1871
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
 philly337 said:
Na im trading for rivers if i can....I can trade him for a rb better than mendenhall...I can trade rivers and one of my rbs for a top rb
lol you sure? if you know you can do it. but for this week geno and rivers both have meh matchups
 4 years ago '08        #1872
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
I'll respond after getting updated on some injury starter stuff. give me a few
 4 years ago '08        #1873
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
 Maroon_Tiger said:
bernard pierce @BUF or Brandon Bolden @ATL
santonio holmes @Ten, Mike Williams @ARI or DeAndre.Hopkins @SEA


FOR THE WRs, please decide whos better for standard and whos better for PPR... i've got standard and a ppr team with the same flex/wr2 choice
Pierce
Holmes - Hopkins - Williams standard and PPR in that order. Williams to #2 if V-Jax is out.
 4 years ago '08        #1874
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
I'm gone hit up Slick if you have any Qs.
 4 years ago '05        #1875
rzarectah 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 2498 2498
so i need 5 points to win this week and all thats left for me is the kicker on monday. i currently have the miami kicker, but the saints kicker is also available. not sure which one i should start. saints score more td's so i was leaning with miami's kicker. with my luck this year whichever kicker i start won't score the 5 i need lol
 4 years ago '08        #1876
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
Either one should be fine but I'd go with MIA
 4 years ago '08        #1877
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
I'm 3 and 1 and 1 and 3 in both my money leagyesm amebdoka and ridley were on my do no draft but I caved when they were there a round later than their ADP suggested. fu*k

how about you guys
 4 years ago '06        #1878
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,577 | Props total: 9959 9959
Ok first off think i.can trade Gordon for lacy straight up...I'm hurting at rb and doing ok at wr

Also who to start (2 of each)

Rb - lamar miller, Jones drew, Ryan mathews, giovanni Bernard

Wr- Andre Johnson, roddy white, edelmen, Gordon, blackmon

I have mathews, Bernard, Andre and Gordon in now

As for the trade...my team

Rodgers
Rivers

Jones drew
Mathews
Bernard
Lamar miller

Andre
Roddy
Gordon
Edelmen
Blackmon

Daniels
Heath miller

Matt bryant

Denver defense
Vikings defense
 4 years ago '06        #1879
Clyde 1186 heat pts1186
space
avatar space
space
$33,420 | Props total: 20250 20250
Who should i start at flex this week?

Lacy
R. jennings
Steve Smith
M. bennett

For reference:

PPR league

My starting WRs are Bryant, D. thomas and Jeffery
Starting RBs are Foster, Sproles
 4 years ago '08        #1880
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,075 | Props total: 7522 7522
 philly337 said:
Ok first off think i.can trade Gordon for lacy straight up...I'm hurting at rb and doing ok at wr

Also who to start (2 of each)

Rb - lamar miller, Jones drew, Ryan mathews, giovanni Bernard

Wr- Andre Johnson, roddy white, edelmen, Gordon, blackmon

I have mathews, Bernard, Andre and Gordon in now

As for the trade...my team

Rodgers
Rivers

Jones drew
Mathews
Bernard
Lamar miller

Andre
Roddy
Gordon
Edelmen
Blackmon

Daniels
Heath miller

Matt bryant

Denver defense
Vikings defense
You can get more for Gordon, no.

RB Ryan and MJD
WR Gordon and .... I'm stuck between AJ and Edelmen. I like Edelemn a tiny bit more personally.
 Clyde Escope said:
Who should i start at flex this week?

Lacy
R. jennings
Steve Smith
M. bennett

For reference:

PPR league

My starting WRs are Bryant, D. thomas and Jeffery
Starting RBs are Foster, Sproles
Steve smith because it's PPR.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Karmabirdfly Tatted Up
16 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Indian but shes not from Cleveland
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
347 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Get you a Thick Snowbunny for the winter
77 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Niggas what the fu-k is going on at neogaf?
109 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside ATL come get ya mans
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
NBA ZO: I had to stunt on my haters
104 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy