Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 281
SMH: Meek shouts out a DEA informant
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 176
Image(s) inside Wtf how is she 51??
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 149
Meek Mill home
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NFL Josh Rosen ethers bust high school QBs that never did sh*t in college
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1841
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
Either one should be fine but I'd go with MIA
 5 years ago '08        #1842
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
I'm 3 and 1 and 1 and 3 in both my money leagyesm amebdoka and ridley were on my do no draft but I caved when they were there a round later than their ADP suggested. fu*k

how about you guys
 5 years ago '06        #1843
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,883 | Props total: 13279 13279
Ok first off think i.can trade Gordon for lacy straight up...I'm hurting at rb and doing ok at wr

Also who to start (2 of each)

Rb - lamar miller, Jones drew, Ryan mathews, giovanni Bernard

Wr- Andre Johnson, roddy white, edelmen, Gordon, blackmon

I have mathews, Bernard, Andre and Gordon in now

As for the trade...my team

Rodgers
Rivers

Jones drew
Mathews
Bernard
Lamar miller

Andre
Roddy
Gordon
Edelmen
Blackmon

Daniels
Heath miller

Matt bryant

Denver defense
Vikings defense
 5 years ago '06        #1844
Clyde 1226 heat pts1226
space
avatar space
space
$35,155 | Props total: 24443 24443
Who should i start at flex this week?

Lacy
R. jennings
Steve Smith
M. bennett

For reference:

PPR league

My starting WRs are Bryant, D. thomas and Jeffery
Starting RBs are Foster, Sproles
 5 years ago '08        #1845
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
 philly337 said:
Ok first off think i.can trade Gordon for lacy straight up...I'm hurting at rb and doing ok at wr

Also who to start (2 of each)

Rb - lamar miller, Jones drew, Ryan mathews, giovanni Bernard

Wr- Andre Johnson, roddy white, edelmen, Gordon, blackmon

I have mathews, Bernard, Andre and Gordon in now

As for the trade...my team

Rodgers
Rivers

Jones drew
Mathews
Bernard
Lamar miller

Andre
Roddy
Gordon
Edelmen
Blackmon

Daniels
Heath miller

Matt bryant

Denver defense
Vikings defense
You can get more for Gordon, no.

RB Ryan and MJD
WR Gordon and .... I'm stuck between AJ and Edelmen. I like Edelemn a tiny bit more personally.
 Clyde Escope said:
Who should i start at flex this week?

Lacy
R. jennings
Steve Smith
M. bennett

For reference:

PPR league

My starting WRs are Bryant, D. thomas and Jeffery
Starting RBs are Foster, Sproles
Steve smith because it's PPR.
 5 years ago '06        #1846
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,883 | Props total: 13279 13279
Dude is offering lacy and Kyle Rudolph for lamar miller and heath miller...bout to do it
 5 years ago '08        #1847
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
 philly337 said:
Dude is offering lacy and Kyle Rudolph for lamar miller and heath miller...bout to do it
lol don't do it... kyle rudolph isn't even worth rostering.
 5 years ago '08        #1848
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
anyone who has lineup WS try to get then in. before 11am eastern I've got to go grocery shopping before games
 5 years ago '08        #1849
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
Anyone lose Julio?
 5 years ago '11        #1850
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,974 | Props total: 530 530
would you trade Russell Wilson for Alfred Morris. If your other qb is Phillip rivers. And your rb's are marshawn lynch. David Wilson Steven Jackson . Leveon bell. Daryl Richardson. Or I could possibly trade another team Russell Wilson for Eddie lacy. Both teams need a qb and I need a rb. 10 team league.
 5 years ago '08        #1851
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
 pootysmack said:
would you trade Russell Wilson for Alfred Morris. If your other qb is Phillip rivers. And your rb's are marshawn lynch. David Wilson Steven Jackson . Leveon bell. Daryl Richardson. Or I could possibly trade another team Russell Wilson for Eddie lacy. Both teams need a qb and I need a rb. 10 team league.
What other QBs are ont he FA wire first? I would do Wilson for Morris.
 5 years ago '05        #1852
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,819 | Props total: 2909 2909
 Illuminati said:
Anyone lose Julio?
my team in my 10 man league was beastly up until this week

QB cam newton (has been disappointing)
RB McCoy has been good
RB Murray has been good
WR C. Johnson is hurt
WR Julio might be done
TE Graham has been godlike

Bench
QB Stafford (aint sh*t without Calvin)
RB DMC is hurt
RB Fred Jackson is hurt but still playing
WR Gordon was a nice surprise
WR Nicks disappointing (traded him for matt ryan on saturday to upgrade my qb/pair with julio. now all the ATL receivers are hurt)
WR Boldin is hit or miss

i think ill be straight but my team has taken a major hit. i was blowing out teams by like 30 on a weekly basis
 5 years ago '05        #1853
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,819 | Props total: 2909 2909
so do yall think Harry Douglas is worth scooping up with all the receivers hurt? he really hasnt done anything even with White not producing....but he'll be forced to step into a bigger role
 5 years ago '08        #1854
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
 rzarectah said:
so do yall think Harry Douglas is worth scooping up with all the receivers hurt? he really hasnt done anything even with White not producing....but he'll be forced to step into a bigger role

Worth an add but wht other WR's are on the WW? I lost Julio too in my 4-1 money league but I'm actually pretty deep at WR and RB which helps with potential trades.
 5 years ago '04        #1855
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 37 37
Dwayne Bowe vs OAK or Stevie Johnson vs. CIN
 5 years ago '08        #1856
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
 Lester86 said:
Dwayne Bowe vs OAK or Stevie Johnson vs. CIN
Stevie J
 5 years ago '05        #1857
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,819 | Props total: 2909 2909
 Illuminati said:
Worth an add but wht other WR's are on the WW? I lost Julio too in my 4-1 money league but I'm actually pretty deep at WR and RB which helps with potential trades.
no one really worthy of consideration. i ended up scooping him up just to add some wr depth but i made some trades last week and got both welker and cobb. here's my team
qb rodgers
rb rice
rb gore
wr cobb
wr welker
wr a. brown
te gonzo

bench
rb L. Bell
rb Stacy
wr K. Allen
wr Jefferey
wr douglas
te fleener

i was trying to scoop up harvin this week as a stash for later but someone beat me to the punch lol

on a related note, who should i start between jefferey vs NYG and brown vs NYJ? i was leaning towards jefferey because its of the matchup.
 5 years ago '13        #1858
fortune721 
space
avatar space
space
$252 | Props total: 5 5
Tony Gonzalez on bye so I needa start someone

McGrath from KC
Or
Coby Fleener
 5 years ago '08        #1859
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,392 | Props total: 12694 12694
 rzarectah said:
no one really worthy of consideration. i ended up scooping him up just to add some wr depth but i made some trades last week and got both welker and cobb. here's my team
qb rodgers
rb rice
rb gore
wr cobb
wr welker
wr a. brown
te gonzo

bench
rb L. Bell
rb Stacy
wr K. Allen
wr Jefferey
wr douglas
te fleener

i was trying to scoop up harvin this week as a stash for later but someone beat me to the punch lol

on a related note, who should i start between jefferey vs NYG and brown vs NYJ? i was leaning towards jefferey because its of the matchup.
Teams pretty good depth wise I wouldn't even worry about it. I would also roster Randle over Douglas personally.

And A.Brown. Easy choice there.

 fortune721 said:
Tony Gonzalez on bye so I needa start someone

McGrath from KC
Or
Coby Fleener
Is Garret Graham on FA? If not I would start Fleener
 5 years ago '04        #1860
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 401 401
Should I trade spiller for Eddie lacy and gio bernard
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside This Man Needs A Medal! (His wife must of been near by)
68 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Money Mayweather blessed my time line
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside SMH: CyHi The Prynce On Twitter Defending Kanye ALT Right "WHAT SO BAD..
373 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Cops Release Prince's Death Scene Video
64 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside That Weird Yoga Vegan brawd that'll have you dressing like 3 Stacks.....
41 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Apr 23 - walmart ceo pay $22.8 million - workers average pay is $19177
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Some IG model doesn’t want smoke
39 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Apr 22 - Cops DONT kill Black man who Saved diners from Active shooter
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy