Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 40
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
251 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Apryl Jones Is Fine Than A Muthaf*cka
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
BOX Let's Go Champ! Shannon Briggs SUSPENDED After Piss Tests Dirtier Than ..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1821
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,650 | Props total: 7927 7927
Going to have to work a trade this week.....not sure who to trade...ill post after this weeks games what I'm thinking
 4 years ago '08        #1822
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,073 | Props total: 5901 5901
 banga said:
would yall do a calvin johnson for chris johnson trade straight up?
Who has who? Post your team.

 bigmike123456 said:
I wouldn't give up Calvin Johnson for Chris Johnson Calvin is a stud every week Chris not so much


Should I start Wilson this week or bench him for bowe or jordy Nelson
Yes. Huge gamble but the Broncos are a perfect matchup.

 philly337 said:
Going to have to work a trade this week.....not sure who to trade...ill post after this weeks games what I'm thinking
Post your ideas we'll see if we can find you an upgrade.
 4 years ago '10        #1823
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,158 | Props total: 142 142
Start jermichael or j cook?
 4 years ago '06        #1824
knowledge24 
space
space
space
$254 | Props total: 3 3
Flex decision: Daryl Richardson v. ATL or Steve Smith v. Buffalo?
 4 years ago '05        #1825
rzarectah 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 2258 2258
Cam newton vs buf or stafford vs ari?
 4 years ago '08        #1826
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,073 | Props total: 5901 5901
 ghettofire said:
Start jermichael or j cook?

Cook sir

 knowledge24 said:
Flex decision: Daryl Richardson v. ATL or Steve Smith v. Buffalo?
I know post people would say DRich but I think Steve Smith is the higher upside play.


 rzarectah said:
Cam newton vs buf or stafford vs ari?
Newton my man he's in for a huge week
 4 years ago '06        #1827
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,650 | Props total: 7927 7927
So need to make a trade this week. Have Gordon coming off suspension so i need to get rid of a receiver...thinking of trading a rb and wr for a rb...not sure whether to trade one of my good receivers and try to get a good back or just trying to trade a serviceable wr for a serviceable rb...here's my squad

Qb:
Rodgers
Freeman

Rb:
Jones drew
Mathews
Mendenhall
Bernard
Felix Jones

Wr:
Andre Johnson
Roddy white
Julian edelmen
Vincent brown
Josh Gordon
Blackmon

Te:
Owen daniels
Heath miller

Tm:
Denver
Vikings
 4 years ago '08        #1828
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,073 | Props total: 5901 5901
 philly337 said:
So need to make a trade this week. Have Gordon coming off suspension so i need to get rid of a receiver...thinking of trading a rb and wr for a rb...not sure whether to trade one of my good receivers and try to get a good back or just trying to trade a serviceable wr for a serviceable rb...here's my squad

Qb:
Rodgers
Freeman

Rb:
Jones drew
Mathews
Mendenhall
Bernard
Felix Jones

Wr:
Andre Johnson
Roddy white
Julian edelmen
Vincent brown
Josh Gordon
Blackmon

Te:
Owen daniels
Heath miller

Tm:
Denver
Vikings
What other QBs are on the wire? At this point Freeman may not be worth rostering.
lol fu*k that RB group is hurting..... target Ridley and see if you can swap AJ for him.

Or you can try Mathews for Richardson but even that seems like a lateral move. See if DeAngelo Williams is available and try offering Gordon for him.

There's a couple of options and we'll see if Gio gains a larger role in the Cincy offense tonight.

MJD - He was on my do not draft left and at best a flex play to begin with. I don't see anyone wanting him.
Gio - Has the most potential out of the group but you have to a wait and see approach with him
Mendenhall - Solid RB3 even with injuries but you lack a RB1.

Mathews - Has the upside to be a high RB2 player but his fumbling issues and the Charges over reliance on the pass making him a hit or miss every week player.

Inquire about those players otherwise you may be forced to just ride things out hoping your elite WR production masks your weaknesses at RB.
 4 years ago '09        #1829
MIKO826 
space
avatar space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
Got offered 'Julias Thomas + T.Y. Hilton or James Jones' for 'Jason Witten + Steve Smith'

Smith is currently on my bench.



My current starters. Possible lineup.
QB Colin Kaepernick, SF QB [Breaking News]

RB Arian Foster, Hou RB [Breaking News]

RB DeMarco Murray, Dal RB [Breaking News]

WR Julio Jones, Atl WR P [Breaking News]

WR Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR [Breaking News]

TE Jason Witten, Dal TE [Breaking News]

FLEX Ahmad Bradshaw, Ind RB [Breaking News]

D/ST Broncos D/ST D/ST

K Randy Bullock, Hou K [Breaking News]




Next week's matchup. Most likely his lineup.
QB Matthew Stafford, Det QB [Breaking News]

RB Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB [Breaking News]

RB Lamar Miller, Mia RB [Breaking News]

WR A.J. Green, Cin WR [Breaking News]

WR Brandon Marshall, Chi WR [Breaking News]

TE Jermichael Finley, GB TE [Breaking News]

FLEX Knowshon Moreno, Den RB [Breaking News]

D/ST Texans D/ST D/ST

K Stephen Gostkowski, NE K




Any feedback is appreciated.
 4 years ago '06        #1830
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,650 | Props total: 7927 7927
Dude just dropped montee ball...should i drop Felix Jones for him? Seems like a no.brainer but I think Jones will do good if he's the starter bit I didn't watch the game and know they got the rookie coming back
 4 years ago '04        #1831
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 275 275
Should I trade stafford for RG3
 4 years ago '04        #1832
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 275 275
 philly337 said:
Dude just dropped montee ball...should i drop Felix Jones for him? Seems like a no.brainer but I think Jones will do good if he's the starter bit I didn't watch the game and know they got the rookie coming back
You should drop jones Pittsburgh is a mess right now at least bell has a shot getting some redzone tds with how that offense scores.
 4 years ago '08        #1833
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,073 | Props total: 5901 5901
I'll respond in a few.
 4 years ago '06        #1834
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,650 | Props total: 7927 7927
 bigmike123456 said:
You should drop jones Pittsburgh is a mess right now at least bell has a shot getting some redzone tds with how that offense scores.
Just saw tomlin is high on jones on cbssports
 4 years ago '08        #1835
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,073 | Props total: 5901 5901
 bigmike123456 said:
You should drop jones Pittsburgh is a mess right now at least bell has a shot getting some redzone tds with how that offense scores.
I'm with him.

 bigmike123456 said:
Should I trade stafford for RG3
Eh... I wouldn't bro.

 philly337 said:
Dude just dropped montee ball...should i drop Felix Jones for him? Seems like a no.brainer but I think Jones will do good if he's the starter bit I didn't watch the game and know they got the rookie coming back
 MIKO826 said:
Got offered 'Julias Thomas + T.Y. Hilton or James Jones' for 'Jason Witten + Steve Smith'

Smith is currently on my bench.



My current starters. Possible lineup.
QB Colin Kaepernick, SF QB [Breaking News]

RB Arian Foster, Hou RB [Breaking News]

RB DeMarco Murray, Dal RB [Breaking News]

WR Julio Jones, Atl WR P [Breaking News]

WR Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR [Breaking News]

TE Jason Witten, Dal TE [Breaking News]

FLEX Ahmad Bradshaw, Ind RB [Breaking News]

D/ST Broncos D/ST D/ST

K Randy Bullock, Hou K [Breaking News]




Next week's matchup. Most likely his lineup.
QB Matthew Stafford, Det QB [Breaking News]

RB Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB [Breaking News]

RB Lamar Miller, Mia RB [Breaking News]

WR A.J. Green, Cin WR [Breaking News]

WR Brandon Marshall, Chi WR [Breaking News]

TE Jermichael Finley, GB TE [Breaking News]

FLEX Knowshon Moreno, Den RB [Breaking News]

D/ST Texans D/ST D/ST

K Stephen Gostkowski, NE K




Any feedback is appreciated.
I wouldn't bro. Steve Smith is a sure fire WR2 whereas James Jones continues to remain an enigma.
 4 years ago '09        #1836
MIKO826 
space
avatar space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
 Illuminati said:
I'm with him.



Eh... I wouldn't bro.





I wouldn't bro. Steve Smith is a sure fire WR2 whereas James Jones continues to remain an enigma.
Thanks for the input. Will be back here in the future.
 4 years ago '06        #1837
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,650 | Props total: 7927 7927
So...

Rbs are Jones drew, mendenhall, Ryan mathews, giovanni bernard....think I'm going mathews and medenhall. I want to put Bernard in over mathews but don't think I can at this point. He's supposed to start getting his workload increased but still too much of the unknown...if he don't get a td he could end up with 8-10 carries for 30-40 yards

Defenses are vikings and broncos....going broncos

Are are Andre Johnson, roddy white, edelmen, josh Gordon, and Vincent brown....think I'm going Andre and edelmen...roddy has a good matchup but this dude hasn't been getting sh*t. Hoping its just the injury even though he's always played fine with injuries before
 4 years ago '08        #1838
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,073 | Props total: 5901 5901
 philly337 said:
So...

Rbs are Jones drew, mendenhall, Ryan mathews, giovanni bernard....think I'm going mathews and medenhall. I want to put Bernard in over mathews but don't think I can at this point. He's supposed to start getting his workload increased but still too much of the unknown...if he don't get a td he could end up with 8-10 carries for 30-40 yards

Defenses are vikings and broncos....going broncos

Are are Andre Johnson, roddy white, edelmen, josh Gordon, and Vincent brown....think I'm going Andre and edelmen...roddy has a good matchup but this dude hasn't been getting sh*t. Hoping its just the injury even though he's always played fine with injuries before
I would personally start Mathews and Gio but I could understand Mendenhell. They're both equal plays this week w/ no real difference, it just comes down to preference.

Mathews is the one guy I'd stay put with so fi you decide to swtich it's Mendenhell that goes.

Broncos are a top 5 defensive play.

I agree with Andre and Edelmen. Roddy shouldn't even be practicing or playing but I guess the Falcons want to let this ankle sprain play out for a couple more weeks for god knows why.
 4 years ago '04        #1839
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
Flex spot dilemma: Gio Bernard, Stevie Johnson or TY Hilton?
 4 years ago '05        #1840
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,478 | Props total: 732 732
Got a trade offer I'm 0-3 in 14 team standard h2h

My team

Kaep
Bradford
Spiller
Bernard
Tate
Leveon bell
Snelling
Bmarsh
Fitz
Thompkins
Gordon
Jordan Cameron
Dan Bailey
Chiefs dst

Was offered cutler and Fred Jackson for Kaep and Tate. He has foster and loves the 9ers. Should I accept or counter ? Also got #1 waiver who should I target.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 305 (+41) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
34 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
105 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
44 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
100 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy