Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1801
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3233 3233
 Illuminati said:

Cut Turner for someone else right away. I like the Cam Newton pick but you don't really have any upside RB players outside of Rodgers. McCoy and SJax are a find tandem in a PPR league but Reggie Wayne and Welker are really meh. Austin and Givens are good upside picks at WR.

All in all you have a pretty balanced team with run of the mill talents at WR and TE but who knows? Anything can happen in fantasy football and if the Rams get rolling Givens could very well be an upside WR2.
Thanks for the advice. Yea, I cut Turner right after the draft for Tolbert..figured there was a chance he could maybe vulture some TD's this year with Stewart out and D. Williams being D. Williams. He had seven last year, so even if he gets a couple less he could still have some value.

I'm thinking of trying to package a couple of my high upside WR's for an elite WR but I'm not sure if anyone will bite right now. Think I may have to wait a week or two into the season when they really prove what they're worth, and get something out of it.
 4 years ago '06        #1802
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
So I haven't been able to watch the pre season like i normally do so...

What's going on with chargers receivers? What's the depth chart looking like?

Alshon Jeffrey look like he's going have a breakout year?

Any others been looking good that went to a new team or are rookies? How jas Patterson looked on the vikings with bumass ponder?
 4 years ago '08        #1803
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
 Switchc2390 said:
Thanks for the advice. Yea, I cut Turner right after the draft for Tolbert..figured there was a chance he could maybe vulture some TD's this year with Stewart out and D. Williams being D. Williams. He had seven last year, so even if he gets a couple less he could still have some value.

I'm thinking of trying to package a couple of my high upside WR's for an elite WR but I'm not sure if anyone will bite right now. Think I may have to wait a week or two into the season when they really prove what they're worth, and get something out of it.
Who else is on the FA wire RB wise? I'll see if I can suggest someone better. And to kind of back track lol Wayne and Welker aren't that horrible in a PPR league when I come to think about it. I'd be more concerned about them in a standard league, but they provide enough value as a WR tandem. Depending on who the WR1 tier guy is, sure but I wouldn't go sell my self short to get a Dez Bryant or D.Thomas. Play the field and see who's out there but if nothing comes of it you'll be fine.

 philly337 said:
So I haven't been able to watch the pre season like i normally do so...

What's going on with chargers receivers? What's the depth chart looking like?

Alshon Jeffrey look like he's going have a breakout year?

Any others been looking good that went to a new team or are rookies? How jas Patterson looked on the vikings with bumass ponder?
Same old in Charger land. Vincent Brown and Woodhead are probably the only two worth drafting on that roster and they're both going in round 9+.

Well... Forte is ahead of them in the receiving pecking order but if Marshall's conditioning issues become anymore problematic he could see an increase in the number of targets. His ADP is somewhere in the 10th or 11, I personally wouldn't draft him before that when you can gamble on someone like Miles Austin in the 8th in a lot of leagues.

Patterson's looked all right but he is honestly isn't even worth rostering at all unless you're in a 20 player league.


Did you want a list of players who I feel you should target? But even the the type of league and scoring matters.
 4 years ago '06        #1804
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
my bad didn't have a chance to log back on...

anyway 12 team league...

QB - Rodgers
RB - Jones-Drew
RB - Ryan Matthews
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Roddy White
TE - Owen Daniels
K - Matt Bryant
TM - Denver Broncos

Bench :
QB - Josh Freeman
RB - Rashard Mendenhall
RB - Giovani Bernard
WR - Vincent Brown
WR - Justin Blackmon
WR - Josh Gordon
TE - Heath Miller
K - Rob Bironas
TM - Minnesota Vikings

Power went out and the sh*t auto selected mendenhall and eddie lacy was still there

planned to scoop lacy and matthews and play the hot hand...also i like malcolm floyd better but wasn't sure whats going on with them so went with vincent brown...couldn't get alshon because bye weeks were the same...not feeling my bench at all. As long as jones drew and matthews can do ok for me i'm straight (mainly jones drew...rodgers will make up for matthews if he sucks)
 4 years ago '05        #1805
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3233 3233
 Illuminati said:
Who else is on the FA wire RB wise? I'll see if I can suggest someone better. And to kind of back track lol Wayne and Welker aren't that horrible in a PPR league when I come to think about it. I'd be more concerned about them in a standard league, but they provide enough value as a WR tandem. Depending on who the WR1 tier guy is, sure but I wouldn't go sell my self short to get a Dez Bryant or D.Thomas. Play the field and see who's out there but if nothing comes of it you'll be fine.
There's nobody better out there in this league lol..16 teams, the waiver wire pickens are VERY slim. Tolbert was the best dude left.

Yea, I like Welker and Wayne as a tandem and my bench is strong enough. I'm just gonna let the season play itself out for now.
 4 years ago '08        #1806
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
 philly337 said:
my bad didn't have a chance to log back on...

anyway 12 team league...

QB - Rodgers
RB - Jones-Drew
RB - Ryan Matthews
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Roddy White
TE - Owen Daniels
K - Matt Bryant
TM - Denver Broncos

Bench :
QB - Josh Freeman
RB - Rashard Mendenhall
RB - Giovani Bernard
WR - Vincent Brown
WR - Justin Blackmon
WR - Josh Gordon
TE - Heath Miller
K - Rob Bironas
TM - Minnesota Vikings

Power went out and the sh*t auto selected mendenhall and eddie lacy was still there

planned to scoop lacy and matthews and play the hot hand...also i like malcolm floyd better but wasn't sure whats going on with them so went with vincent brown...couldn't get alshon because bye weeks were the same...not feeling my bench at all. As long as jones drew and matthews can do ok for me i'm straight (mainly jones drew...rodgers will make up for matthews if he sucks)
QB - Strong. Where did you draft Rodgers?
RB - Very suspect but drafting Gio helps. If you would have drafted Lacy your team could have been a lot beter
WR - Really strong and deep.
TE - Upgrade.

The Chargers are going to be a down a lot and Woodhead being the third down back doesn't help at all. Flip one of your WR's for an upgrade at RB.

Mathews+hopefully one of your high ceiling WR's after a couple of weeks into the season (Gordon probably) for someone like Lacy or Wilson or Lamar. You don't really have a RB2 although Gio has the potential to be that player as the season progresses.


Last edited by Illuminati; 08-31-2013 at 03:44 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #1807
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 Illuminati said:
QB - Strong. Where did you draft Rodgers?
RB - Very suspect but drafting Gio helps. If you would have drafted Lacy your team could have been a lot beter
WR - Really strong and deep.
TE - Upgrade.

The Chargers are going to be a down a lot and Woodhead being the third down back doesn't help at all. Flip one of your WR's for an upgrade at RB.

Mathews+hopefully one of your high ceiling WR's after a couple of weeks into the season (Gordon probably) for someone like Lacy or Wilson or Lamar. You don't really have a RB2 although Gio has the potential to be that player as the season progresses.
Pretty much same way I feel...for some reason running backs seemed depleted this year..I mean there was literally fu*king nothing out there...some Bullsh*t my power went out

I'm high on Jones drew this year though....people have ranked really low which I think is retarded...I did the same sh*t with Peterson last year and won my $800. He had a bad injury but if anybody will overcome it It's guys like Peterson and mjd. They get motivated even more when people doubt them

Really just worried about Matthews and my backups at rb....everything else I'm ok with....I was 2 picks from.getting tony gonzalzez and 3 picks from getting san trans defense...if i could have got them
 4 years ago '08        #1808
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
You can always stream defenses from week to week but unless you're bad enough to pickup the yearly RB stud on the FA wire... you may be wanting to choke out Mathews frail a.ss come week 3.

I got 3 drafts Sunday and Monday. Can't wait
 4 years ago '04        #1809
EsCaLaDe07 
space
avatar space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
12 Team Standard

QB: Cam Newton
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Victor Cruz
WR: James Jones
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Montee Ball
TE: Jared Cook
W/R: Ben Tate
K: Greg Zuerlein
DEF: St. Louis

BN: Lance Moore
BN: Bernard Pierce
BN: Isaac Redman
BN: Joique Bell
BN: Knowshon Moreno
BN: Mohamed Sanu

Trying to work a deal for Frank Gore, and I think I can get him for Victor Cruz and Isaac Redman. Gotta do that trade, right? I am so thin at RB


Last edited by EsCaLaDe07; 08-31-2013 at 12:22 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #1810
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
 EsCaLaDe07 said:
12 Team Standard

QB: Cam Newton
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Victor Cruz
WR: James Jones
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Montee Ball
TE: Jared Cook
W/R: Ben Tate
K: Greg Zuerlein
DEF: St. Louis

BN: Lance Moore
BN: Bernard Pierce
BN: Isaac Redman
BN: Joique Bell
BN: Knowshon Moreno
BN: Mohamed Sanu

Trying to work a deal for Frank Gore, and I think I can get him for Victor Cruz and Isaac Redman. Gotta do that trade, right? I am so thin at RB

QB: Top tier
RB: I like Pierce and Bell as draft and stashes and Bell has the potential to be a solid RB3 option. Ben Tate is the real enigma. I read earlier that Foster won't be getting his usual number of carries which makes Tate the perfect flex play. To top it off, if the Texans do carve out a lead or it's a blow out he will conceivably be the back out there racking in the yrds and touches.


I like Bryant+Cruz but if you're going to upgrade the RB position you can do better than Gore in my opinion. See what other RB's are out there, otherwise I would just let things play out and hope your production at QB and WR can cover up your inconsistencies at RB.
 4 years ago '04        #1811
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
Matthew Stafford, Det QB
C.J. Spiller, Buf RB
David Wilson, NYG RB
Darren McFadden, Oak RB
Julio Jones, Atl WR
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
Fred Davis, Wsh TE
Ravens D/ST D/ST
Steven Hauschka, Sea K

Bench
Jordy Nelson, GB WR
Ahmad Bradshaw, Ind RB
Kenny Britt, Ten WR
Ryan Broyles, Det WR
Ryan Tannehill, Mia QB
Dwayne Allen, Ind TE
Bilal Powell, NYJ RB

Also should I ply somebody else instad of McFadden this week ?
 4 years ago '05        #1812
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,744 | Props total: 2625 2625
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Ima make this simple(ppr)

Vick vs @skins or Freeman vs @jets
Tavon Austin vs ARI or Vincent Jackson vs HOU
vick and jackson



miles austin vs nyg or chris givens vs ari
daryl richardson vs ari or gio bernard vs chi
 4 years ago '08        #1813
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Ima make this simple(ppr)

Vick vs @skins or Freeman vs @jets
Tavon Austin vs ARI or Vincent Jackson vs HOU
Like myman said VJax and Vick.

 bigmike123456 said:
Matthew Stafford, Det QB
C.J. Spiller, Buf RB
David Wilson, NYG RB
Darren McFadden, Oak RB
Julio Jones, Atl WR
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
Fred Davis, Wsh TE
Ravens D/ST D/ST
Steven Hauschka, Sea K

Bench
Jordy Nelson, GB WR
Ahmad Bradshaw, Ind RB
Kenny Britt, Ten WR
Ryan Broyles, Det WR
Ryan Tannehill, Mia QB
Dwayne Allen, Ind TE
Bilal Powell, NYJ RB

Also should I ply somebody else instad of McFadden this week ?
Don't like the DMC or Bowe selection but I do like Nelson and Bradshaw as your fill in starters.

I guess I'd let DMC ride in week one.


 rzarectah said:
vick and jackson



miles austin vs nyg or chris givens vs ari
daryl richardson vs ari or gio bernard vs chi
Austin
Richardson
 4 years ago '05        #1814
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,744 | Props total: 2625 2625
what yall think? scoop up j. edelman or r. randle?
 4 years ago '06        #1815
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
Edelman or roddy white?
 4 years ago '08        #1816
Illuminati 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
 rzarectah said:
what yall think? scoop up j. edelman or r. randle?
Edelman

 philly337 said:
Edelman or roddy white?
Edelman. I'd rather let Roddy show he's healthy before starting him over anyone.
 4 years ago '06        #1817
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
That's why I like this thread...always on the same wavelength
 4 years ago '06        #1818
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5601 5601
would yall do a calvin johnson for chris johnson trade straight up?
 4 years ago '04        #1819
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
I wouldn't give up Calvin Johnson for Chris Johnson Calvin is a stud every week Chris not so much


Should I start Wilson this week or bench him for bowe or jordy Nelson
 4 years ago '06        #1820
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
Going to have to work a trade this week.....not sure who to trade...ill post after this weeks games what I'm thinking
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy