Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 60
NFL Most pointless Super Bowl ever?
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Slim cutie with a bangin body
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Confessions Of A Music Industry Insider
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Who likes Chinese food?
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-18-2012, 10:58 AM         #1721
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even over Romo? Romo dosent have to worry about Joe Hadden anymore either. Only reason Im worried is due to the fact Im playing agasint Matt Ryan
 5 years ago '04        #1722
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,603 | Props total: 4641 4641
Darren sproles or mikel leashoure
 5 years ago '12        #1723
CrapShoota 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 658 658
Julio jones or maclin

Jones would be the usual play but didnt practice all week and what I saw last week was foles targeting maclin a lot
 5 years ago '05        #1724
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$17,819 | Props total: 2545 2545
 CrapShoota said:
Julio jones or maclin

Jones would be the usual play but didnt practice all week and what I saw last week was foles targeting maclin a lot


Maclin puts up a doughnut.
 5 years ago '12        #1725
CrapShoota 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 658 658
 b_eazy said:


Maclin puts up a doughnut.
So did mike wallace, Jones only gave me 3 and I dropped blackmon 2 weeks ago

My team is deep but my receivers are hurting me right now. Going to have to bench wallace until Ben comes back and move cobb from flex to wr.


Last edited by CrapShoota; 11-19-2012 at 01:24 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #1726
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,348 | Props total: 11753 11753
Damn...Jennings didn't start and gets a zero and Smith gets a zero...then I had Shaub on my bench

And still won lol. First in the league with two Weeks left...trying to get that bye
 5 years ago '06        #1727
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,348 | Props total: 11753 11753
Only one I'm debating this week...

Olsen against eagles or miller against the browns

Edit : actually I pushed up Hillman...so Hillman against chiefs or Mathews against ravens


Last edited by philly337; 11-21-2012 at 08:57 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1728
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,447 | Props total: 10248 10248
 philly337 said:
Only one I'm debating this week...

Olsen against eagles or miller against the browns

Edit : actually I pushed up Hillman...so Hillman against chiefs or Mathews against ravens
Olsen and Hillman. I'm off the mathews train sigh
 11-22-2012, 04:53 AM         #1729
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
QB's- Who should I start?

J.Freeman VS.
T.Romo VS. Wash?
Andy Dalton VS. Oakland? -- Im feeling like I'll start him.

HBS

Alfred Morris-
Michael Bush
Chris Johnson-
Mikel Leshoure- Pondering about starting him over Willis.
James Starks- Dropped Willis due to his Inury and couldnt get hillman so figured I'd pick him up.
WR
Calvin Johnson
A.J. Green
Victor Cruz-----Now the debate is do I start Him or Cobb at the flex? Cause I can only start two wrs and the flex can either be a rb or a WR and Im WR deep.
Randal Cobb

TE
Martellus Bennett-
Brandon Myers(OAK) Had to pick him up olsen was too up and down.

Kicker
Justin Tucker

D/ST- BAL
 5 years ago '08        #1730
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,447 | Props total: 10248 10248
Leave Cobb and Myers is a solid option. This is also a sure fire week for the ginger.
 5 years ago '06        #1731
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,348 | Props total: 11753 11753
aight so i'm number 1 one in my league but need a win to get a bye so big week...the ones i'm debating

romo vs philly or shaub vs titans (both playing sh*tty pass defenses...romo has went 5 straight weeks with 20+ and shaub is hit or miss every week but when he hits he hits big)

torrey smith, malcom floyd, or denario alexander (smith had a zero against pit 2 weeks ago...if i decide to not go smith duno who to play and who's getting the targets between floyd/alexander)

miller against bmore or olsen against kc (obviously olsen has the matchup and if big ben don't play going with him but if ben play thinking miller)
 5 years ago '12        #1732
CrapShoota 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 658 658
Matt forte or Moreno? First week of the playoffs for one of my leagues he says hes going to play I just dont have trust that he will produce even if he gets touches. The only back peyton trust is moreno so i'm leaning that way bc he will be on the field a lot and will get the goal line carries.
 5 years ago '04        #1733
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$5,049 | Props total: 3117 3117
 CrapShoota said:
Matt forte or Moreno? First week of the playoffs for one of my leagues he says hes going to play I just dont have trust that he will produce even if he gets touches. The only back peyton trust is moreno so i'm leaning that way bc he will be on the field a lot and will get the goal line carries.
Moreno... Forte looks like he'll play but limited snaps plus they're playing the Seahawks
 5 years ago '04        #1734
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$5,049 | Props total: 3117 3117
heyward bey, moore or ty hilton in ppr scoring league

raiders are playing at home against cleveland, but the weathers gonna be sh*tty

moore will be covered by haden, who just shut down mike wallace and DHB didnt have a catch last week

on the contrast... ty is on fire

who do i start?
 12-01-2012, 11:34 PM         #1735
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RB Matt Forte or RB Michael Bush from the Bears
 5 years ago '08        #1736
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,447 | Props total: 10248 10248
 LYRICALDETOX said:
RB Matt Forte or RB Michael Bush from the Bears
Forte.
 5 years ago '08        #1737
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,447 | Props total: 10248 10248
 shadychef04 said:
heyward bey, moore or ty hilton in ppr scoring league

raiders are playing at home against cleveland, but the weathers gonna be sh*tty

moore will be covered by haden, who just shut down mike wallace and DHB didnt have a catch last week

on the contrast... ty is on fire

who do i start?
Hilton brah
 5 years ago '08        #1738
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,447 | Props total: 10248 10248
 philly337 said:
aight so i'm number 1 one in my league but need a win to get a bye so big week...the ones i'm debating

romo vs philly or shaub vs titans (both playing sh*tty pass defenses...romo has went 5 straight weeks with 20+ and shaub is hit or miss every week but when he hits he hits big)

torrey smith, malcom floyd, or denario alexander (smith had a zero against pit 2 weeks ago...if i decide to not go smith duno who to play and who's getting the targets between floyd/alexander)

miller against bmore or olsen against kc (obviously olsen has the matchup and if big ben don't play going with him but if ben play thinking miller)
Bum a.ss Romo.

Alexander - Smith - Floyd

Olsen
 5 years ago '06        #1739
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,348 | Props total: 11753 11753
 Illuminati said:
Bum a.ss Romo.

Alexander - Smith - Floyd

Olsen
didn't catch ur post..

started romo, alexander, and olsen

my opponent had stafford, calvin, fred jackson, richardson, gonzalez

need 33 points between romo and dez to win and i get #1 seed...

if i lose i can still get a bye if one of two other teams lose (both games look close)


Last edited by philly337; 12-02-2012 at 07:42 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #1740
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,348 | Props total: 11753 11753
Got my bye

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside This is wifey if I ever seen her
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Jan 20 - Bitcoin ‘likely’ to collapse, but could last 100 yrs
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Cardi B Disses Nicki Minaj
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside A seizure happened in multiplayer VR and no one knew what to do
73 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Michael Blackson Responds To MoNique Boycotting Netflix!
151 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NFL EDP vs. His Dad (GOAT EDP VIDEO)
46 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Xbox One Outsold PS4 In December, According To NPD
16 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Which One You Picking?
158 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy