Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
She's making it clap, just for Boxden
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
271 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1701
Illuminati 183 heat pts183 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,422 | Props total: 8139 8139
Absolutely not. r*pe of the year.
 5 years ago '06        #1702
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,759 | Props total: 10222 10222
 Illuminati said:
Jennings will still be the work horse RB which should bode well for you. He's actually a good runner too.
Yea still have Matthews too
 5 years ago '05        #1703
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 2578 2578
better pickup to go for the rest of the year. boldin, amendola or titus young? i wouldnt play either this week but as far as for bye week replacements moving forward
 10-27-2012, 04:09 PM         #1704
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now heres the debate do I bench Calvin Johnson for randal cobb
 5 years ago '08        #1705
Illuminati 183 heat pts183 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,422 | Props total: 8139 8139
ill be back pretty early tomorrow fellas.
 10-28-2012, 06:54 AM         #1706
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BOLD= who Im thinking about starting.

QB's
Rivers-- Should I cut him? I mean hes played like sh*t. and Romo and Dalton have been better.

Romo or Rivers?

Romo vs NYG, or Rivers vs Browns hmmm.

HBS

Willis McGahee-- flex vs saints
Alfred Morris
Michael Bush
Chris Johnson
Mikel Leshoure

WR
Calvin Johnson
A.J. Green- bye week
Victor Cruz
Randal Cobb- Should I start him over, CJ or Start him in FLEX over Willis Mchgaee

TE
Martellus Bennett-

Kicker
The kicker for the steelers since BAL is on bye.
Justin Tucker

D/ST
Cards
 5 years ago '08        #1707
Illuminati 183 heat pts183 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,422 | Props total: 8139 8139
 rzarectah said:
better pickup to go for the rest of the year. boldin, amendola or titus young? i wouldnt play either this week but as far as for bye week replacements moving forward
Boldin/en.

 West Side Wolf said:
Now heres the debate do I bench Calvin Johnson for randal cobb
Urgh....!!!! This is hard. Roll with Cobb.

 West Side Wolf said:
BOLD= who Im thinking about starting.

QB's
Rivers-- Should I cut him? I mean hes played like sh*t. and Romo and Dalton have been better.

Romo or Rivers?

Romo vs NYG, or Rivers vs Browns hmmm.

HBS

Willis McGahee-- flex vs saints
Alfred Morris
Michael Bush
Chris Johnson
Mikel Leshoure

WR
Calvin Johnson
A.J. Green- bye week
Victor Cruz
Randal Cobb- Should I start him over, CJ or Start him in FLEX over Willis Mchgaee

TE
Martellus Bennett-

Kicker
The kicker for the steelers since BAL is on bye.
Justin Tucker

D/ST
Cards
Start Rivers bum a.ss this week. My gut says to start CJ but McGahee does have the better match up. Bench CJ.
 5 years ago '06        #1708
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,298 | Props total: 5329 5329
Reggie Wayne vs Julio Jones vs Kenny Britt

I'm leaning towards wayne and jones but I have a feeling britt might have a better game than julio this week.

also RG3 or Big Ben

any suggestions?


Last edited by banga; 10-28-2012 at 11:13 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1709
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,933 | Props total: 399 399
Shady Mccoy or RodyWhite? hate being in this position.
 5 years ago '06        #1710
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,759 | Props total: 10222 10222
Always something

Had my game in the bag again...until romo and dez not only don't do sh*t they give me -7 combined right now

Wtf
 5 years ago '06        #1711
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,759 | Props total: 10222 10222
 philly337 said:
Always something

Had my game in the bag again...until romo and dez not only don't do sh*t they give me -7 combined right now

Wtf
Thank you romo and dez

 5 years ago '08        #1712
Illuminati 183 heat pts183 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,422 | Props total: 8139 8139
^ You think you'll still win bro?

 philly337 said:
Thank you romo and dez

At least someone is on the up and up. Vick and company have officially ruined my season.
 5 years ago '06        #1713
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,759 | Props total: 10222 10222
 Illuminati said:
^ You think you'll still win bro?



At least someone is on the up and up. Vick and company have officially ruined my season.
yea i need 6 between akers and my defense to win....i'll be 5-3

if i win and this other dude loses (he's up 11 with fitz going and the guy he's playing has gore and vernon davis) will be tied for first
 5 years ago '06        #1714
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,759 | Props total: 10222 10222
Ok have a lot I'm not decided on this week...

romo vs atl or shaub vs buf (have romo in now....every time I start shaub he does nothing)

mathews vs kc or r Jennings vs det (have Mathews in but damn it pisses me off the take him out on short yardage and third downs...fu*king retarded)

Need to start two out of Torrey Smith cle, Malcolm Floyd vs kc, titus young vs jac, and Dez vs atl....haven't decided who I'm leaning toward


Last edited by philly337; 10-31-2012 at 04:50 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1715
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$33,941 | Props total: 15347 15347
Mcgahee or doug martin
 10-31-2012, 03:05 PM         #1716
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BOLD= who Im thinking about starting.

QB's

J.Freeman
T.Romo
Andy Dalton

HBS

Willis McGahee
Alfred Morris
Michael Bush
Chris Johnson
Mikel Leshoure--- Feeling him VS the jags just don't know which RB to bench or WR to bench as there all good plays I think

WR
Calvin Johnson
A.J. Green
Victor Cruz
Randal Cobb- Should I start him as flex? Not sure?

TE
Martellus Bennett-

Might Add Greg Olsen otherwise I',m pretty damned at the TE

Kicker
The kicker for the steelers since BAL is on bye.
Or
Justin Tucker

I'll cut one I dont know which one to drop though

D/ST
Cards-- Vs Greenbay not sure, I can add Ravens, Dolphins or roll with the cards any input?
 5 years ago '08        #1717
Illuminati 183 heat pts183 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,422 | Props total: 8139 8139
Sorry I totally forgot about this. I've been too preoccupied beefing with some low life knick fans.
 5 years ago '08        #1718
Illuminati 183 heat pts183 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,422 | Props total: 8139 8139
 banga said:
Reggie Wayne vs Julio Jones vs Kenny Britt

I'm leaning towards wayne and jones but I have a feeling britt might have a better game than julio this week.

also RG3 or Big Ben

any suggestions?
RG3 and Wayne+Jones bro.

 SacarioEpiphany said:
Shady Mccoy or RodyWhite? hate being in this position.
McCoy.

 philly337 said:
Ok have a lot I'm not decided on this week...

romo vs atl or shaub vs buf (have romo in now....every time I start shaub he does nothing)

mathews vs kc or r Jennings vs det (have Mathews in but damn it pisses me off the take him out on short yardage and third downs...fu*king retarded)

Need to start two out of Torrey Smith cle, Malcolm Floyd vs kc, titus young vs jac, and Dez vs atl....haven't decided who I'm leaning toward
Romo

Sorry about the Mathews decision.

Smith+Bryant.

 lboog1423 said:
Mcgahee or doug martin
McGahee

 West Side Wolf said:
BOLD= who Im thinking about starting.

QB's

J.Freeman
T.Romo
Andy Dalton

HBS

Willis McGahee
Alfred Morris
Michael Bush
Chris Johnson
Mikel Leshoure--- Feeling him VS the jags just don't know which RB to bench or WR to bench as there all good plays I think

WR
Calvin Johnson
A.J. Green
Victor Cruz
Randal Cobb- Should I start him as flex? Not sure?

TE
Martellus Bennett-

Might Add Greg Olsen otherwise I',m pretty damned at the TE

Kicker
The kicker for the steelers since BAL is on bye.
Or
Justin Tucker

I'll cut one I dont know which one to drop though

D/ST
Cards-- Vs Greenbay not sure, I can add Ravens, Dolphins or roll with the cards any input?
Are the Broncos or Raiders options in your league for a def? Even the Dolphins would be a good play.

Tucker as your K

I like Olsen over Bennett. I agree with your QB and RB options but who is your current flex?
 5 years ago '06        #1719
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,759 | Props total: 10222 10222
Started Floyd and Mathews....so who would you start out of dez and Smith. Smith is against haden which worries me a little
 5 years ago '08        #1720
Illuminati 183 heat pts183 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,422 | Props total: 8139 8139
I'd start Dez for that reason. He's also being targeted a lot as of late.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Why she look like she just raped these kids
113 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
38 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
It's the year 1993 & these niggas knew what they were doing. They knew & did i..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Manute Bol reportedly lied about his age and may have been 50yrs old when ..
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/W..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy