Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 130
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
NBA The RICHEST NBA player who nobody knows about...
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
NBA DarealLambo "EX Step Father" Comes For His Son
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
BOX Well Damn Conor is out here giving Paulie Malignaggi that work
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1561
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,609 | Props total: 150 150
this week my first bye week and in one of my many leagues we have a two qb system.... my starter Big Ben is out on bye....

I have Carson Palmer and Russel Wilson tho but I just picked up Kevin Kolb...

who should start?
 5 years ago '08        #1562
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
 philly337 said:
he rejected it (think he's bluffing cause he offered me julio for mthews straight up last week now saying he wont come off him unless its mjd or ap). So i declined to see if he's bluffing


he said he do the same trade but with jordy instead of julio
MJD?! Call me crazy but you fu*king take that MJD deal right now and run. My personal bias is going to bleed all into this post but I personally believe AP+Mathews are better fantasy backs.
 5 years ago '08        #1563
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
this week my first bye week and in one of my many leagues we have a two qb system.... my starter Big Ben is out on bye....

I have Carson Palmer and Russel Wilson tho but I just picked up Kevin Kolb...

who should start?
Palmer and Wilson. Kolb is atrocious in all formats. lol
 5 years ago '04        #1564
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 301 301
Would u trade ray rice for megatron,az starting rb and tashard choice
 5 years ago '08        #1565
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
 bigmike123456 said:
Would u trade ray rice for megatron,az starting rb and tashard choice
Absolutely not. By AZ starting RB do you mean Wells or Ryan Williams?
 5 years ago '04        #1566
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 301 301
Ryan Williams
 5 years ago '08        #1567
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
Post your current RBs and WRs
 5 years ago '04        #1568
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 301 301
Right now I have rice,Murray and ben Tate at rb and Reggie Wayne,Wes welker Steve smith and d jax but what Im thinking If I do the trade I can package william and either djax or Steve smith for a top back
 5 years ago '06        #1569
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,654 | Props total: 7934 7934
ok...

shaub or romo (have shaub in right now)

torrey smith or dez bryant (have dez in right now)

debating on smith but man other then lasdt game he's been sucking..also dez cant keep going scoreless...what you think?
 5 years ago '08        #1570
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
 bigmike123456 said:
Right now I have rice,Murray and ben Tate at rb and Reggie Wayne,Wes welker Steve smith and d jax but what Im thinking If I do the trade I can package william and either djax or Steve smith for a top back
Get the top back (tell me who ti is before you pull the trigger) before upgrading for Calvin.

You've got some pieces to shuffle around to really balance out your WR-RB core. At the same time, I don't particularly think you HAVE to trade for a better receiving corp considering

Wayne - is a target monster
Welker - Benefits from Hern. injury
Smith - He's bound to end the year on a good note with Cam @ the helm once they finally let Stewart start @ tailback.
DJax- A WR you can plug in situational spots.

 philly337 said:
ok...

shaub or romo (have shaub in right now)

torrey smith or dez bryant (have dez in right now)

debating on smith but man other then lasdt game he's been sucking..also dez cant keep going scoreless...what you think?
Tough one... Romos pass protection turns him into a liability with Chis somewhat stout defense, but from a fantasy stand point Schaub doesn't really offer that much either now that they're a run first team.

I would say that Schaub is the safer player but I would personally start Romo.

Torrey and Dez will pick up production wise. He's getting the looks target wise, he just needs a favorable match up to get going. And it doesn't help that Romo turns into a flustered bi*ch under pressure but that type of o-line would do the same to the best of them.

Def. hold onto Dez.
 5 years ago '07        #1571
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 265 265
Benson or ben tate this week? In a ppr league... Benson vs a bad NO defense, tate vs a bad tenn defense
 5 years ago '08        #1572
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
Hey keith,

Benson. With tate you're betting on him vulturing a couple of tds but who besides benson on the packers will get the ball at the 1 yrd line?

Benson has a very favorable match up with the saints focus on containing the packers passing game.
 5 years ago '06        #1573
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,654 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Illuminati said:
Get the top back (tell me who ti is before you pull the trigger) before upgrading for Calvin.

You've got some pieces to shuffle around to really balance out your WR-RB core. At the same time, I don't particularly think you HAVE to trade for a better receiving corp considering

Wayne - is a target monster
Welker - Benefits from Hern. injury
Smith - He's bound to end the year on a good note with Cam @ the helm once they finally let Stewart start @ tailback.
DJax- A WR you can plug in situational spots.



Tough one... Romos pass protection turns him into a liability with Chis somewhat stout defense, but from a fantasy stand point Schaub doesn't really offer that much either now that they're a run first team.

I would say that Schaub is the safer player but I would personally start Romo.

Torrey and Dez will pick up production wise. He's getting the looks target wise, he just needs a favorable match up to get going. And it doesn't help that Romo turns into a flustered bi*ch under pressure but that type of o-line would do the same to the best of them.

Def. hold onto Dez.
thinking of going torrey tonight with haden out over dez

You think its a bad move?
 5 years ago '08        #1574
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
Yep I'd go with torrey man.
 5 years ago '05        #1575
rzarectah 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 2258 2258
what do yall think of my lineups?

Non PPR league
QB Ryan vs CAR
RB McCoy vs NYG
RB Richardson vs BAL
WR Cruz vs PHI
WR Julio Jones vs CAR
WR Denarius Moore vs DEN
TE Pitta vs CLE

Bench
RB D. Thomas vs ARI
RB R. Williams vs MIA
WR Britt vs HOU
WR Crabtree vs NYJ
WR S. Holmes vs SF
TE Gates vs KC

i'm torn on starting Gates since he's not producing

PPR League
QB Brady vs BUF
RB Greene vs SF
RB Morris vs TB
WR S. Smith vs ATL
WR Malcolm Floyd vs KC
TE Gronk vs BUF
R/W/T Pitta vs CLE

Bench
QB Fitz vs NE
QB Schaub vs TEN
RB R. Bush vs ARI
WR Bryant vs CHI
WR Ogletree vs CHI
TE Pettigrew vs MIN

if bush plays, ill start him over greene for sure
 5 years ago '05        #1576
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,263 | Props total: 650 650
who do i start on my flex its a20 person ppr league

w/r/t

we have 2 flexes my lineup right now is

qb ryan fitz
wr cj
wr lafell
wr greg little
rb steven jackson
rb trent rich
te gates
w/r/t rudolph
w/r/t ?

d philly

k prater




i have tashard choice, andre roberts, ryan williams, golden tate also should i not start greg little and play roberts or tate? Greg little is pathetic
 5 years ago '08        #1577
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
 rzarectah said:
what do yall think of my lineups?

Non PPR league
QB Ryan vs CAR
RB McCoy vs NYG
RB Richardson vs BAL
WR Cruz vs PHI
WR Julio Jones vs CAR
WR Denarius Moore vs DEN
TE Pitta vs CLE

Bench
RB D. Thomas vs ARI
RB R. Williams vs MIA
WR Britt vs HOU
WR Crabtree vs NYJ
WR S. Holmes vs SF
TE Gates vs KC

i'm torn on starting Gates since he's not producing

PPR League
QB Brady vs BUF
RB Greene vs SF
RB Morris vs TB
WR S. Smith vs ATL
WR Malcolm Floyd vs KC
TE Gronk vs BUF
R/W/T Pitta vs CLE

Bench
QB Fitz vs NE
QB Schaub vs TEN
RB R. Bush vs ARI
WR Bryant vs CHI
WR Ogletree vs CHI
TE Pettigrew vs MIN

if bush plays, ill start him over greene for sure
Start britt over moore and this is one week where you start gates despite his lackluster performance.
 5 years ago '08        #1578
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
 drama_kiNg said:
who do i start on my flex its a20 person ppr league

w/r/t

we have 2 flexes my lineup right now is

qb ryan fitz
wr cj
wr lafell
wr greg little
rb steven jackson
rb trent rich
te gates
w/r/t rudolph
w/r/t ?

d philly

k prater




i have tashard choice, andre roberts, ryan williams, golden tate also should i not start greg little and play roberts or tate? Greg little is pathetic
Stary ryan williams and leave little where he is. He's a drop machine but he gets at least 1 good looking td opport. The past few times I've watched the browns. On the bright side at least ryan williams should have a work horse type week.
 5 years ago '04        #1579
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
Should I do this deal:
I give: Andre Johnson , Tony Romo
I get: Tom Brady


If I do deal, my QBs would be Brady And P.Manning
My WRs would be D.Bowe , S.Smith , R.Barden, A.Binns and D.Mccluster
 5 years ago '05        #1580
Switchc2390 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,611 | Props total: 2245 2245
 KidYungn said:
Should I do this deal:
I give: Andre Johnson , Tony Romo
I get: Tom Brady


If I do deal, my QBs would be Brady And P.Manning
My WRs would be D.Bowe , S.Smith , R.Barden, A.Binns and D.Mccluster
Hell no. With Peyton and Romo you're already serviceable at QB, while your WR's would be even more inconsistent..Andre right now is the only one you can somewhat rely on. Keep your core as is.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside I might not pullout
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Jul 21 - Man who isn't father of child still owes child support
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Charlie Sheen's '9/11' Movie Trailer Blasted as 'Offensive' and 'Extrem..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside WTF Happened To Wild N Out?
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Jul 21 - Flordia Teens filmed, mocked drowning man
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy