Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 74
one of the prettiest girls iíve known since junior high school..
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
olivia lua is the 5th pornstar to die in the past 3 months
46 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
ASAPRocky: u donít have to rap, all u need is a ghostwriter
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1521
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 10207 10207
Do it. If he some how accepts you're sitting pretty imo
 5 years ago '06        #1522
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
ahhhh fu*k...got some guy offering me something i'm about to take but really don't want to lose mathews for my bye weeks or if ap or jd gets hurt

dude is offering jordy nelson (think i can get julio),gates,and donald brown for torrey smith, mathews, and olson

wonder if brown keeps the starting job....and on my bye weeks he'd be going against jets and patriots...also gates been underperforming and always hurt

i just don't want to have a knee jerk reaction because my team is underperforming because i'm loving my team for real....i think i can get a trade like this whenever i want at any point in the season because mathews will hold that value. Not sure if i should wait another week or two and see how my team does or go ahead and make the trade

what you think?
 5 years ago '06        #1523
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
team would go frome

romo
peterson
jones-drew
dez bryant
malcolm floyd
olson
akers
49ers

bench

shaub
mathews
gerhart
smith
ogletree
jeffery
miller
kaeding
broncos
to....

romo
peterson
jones-drew
julio/nelson?
dez bryant
gates
akers
49ers

bench

shaub
donald brown
gerhart
malcolm floyd
ogletree
jeffery
miller
kaeding
broncos
also dude has jennings so might be able tot hrow in jeffery and get him to handcuff jd....that way only have to worry about bye weeks (would have both rbs handcuffed).

another thing to consider....julio and floyd have same bye week so that week would have to play ogletree and dez...and jordy's bye week is against the guy i'm trading mathews to which will already be improving his team but thats not a huge deal cause i still have floyd and dez
 5 years ago '08        #1524
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 10207 10207
I would def. do Julio+Gates+Brown for the proposed package. Gives you a WR1 and I'd say Mathews and Julio are a wash fantasy wise. Somewhat of an upgrade at TE.

Its a fair deal man. As to whether or not you should do it, you could maybe wait until Mathews has a couple of monster games to raise his value? Regardless of what you decide, imo a RB has to go.
 5 years ago '06        #1525
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
 Illuminati said:
I would def. do Julio+Gates+Brown for the proposed package. Gives you a WR1 and I'd say Mathews and Julio are a wash fantasy wise. Somewhat of an upgrade at TE.

Its a fair deal man. As to whether or not you should do it, you could maybe wait until Mathews has a couple of monster games to raise his value? Regardless of what you decide, imo a RB has to go.
i countered him

mathews, smith, olsen, jeffery for julio, gates, brown, jennings
 5 years ago '06        #1526
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
he rejected it (think he's bluffing cause he offered me julio for mthews straight up last week now saying he wont come off him unless its mjd or ap). So i declined to see if he's bluffing


he said he do the same trade but with jordy instead of julio
 5 years ago '06        #1527
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
guess h'es not bluffing..said no
 5 years ago '04        #1528
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 178 178
this week my first bye week and in one of my many leagues we have a two qb system.... my starter Big Ben is out on bye....

I have Carson Palmer and Russel Wilson tho but I just picked up Kevin Kolb...

who should start?
 5 years ago '08        #1529
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 10207 10207
 philly337 said:
he rejected it (think he's bluffing cause he offered me julio for mthews straight up last week now saying he wont come off him unless its mjd or ap). So i declined to see if he's bluffing


he said he do the same trade but with jordy instead of julio
MJD?! Call me crazy but you fu*king take that MJD deal right now and run. My personal bias is going to bleed all into this post but I personally believe AP+Mathews are better fantasy backs.
 5 years ago '08        #1530
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 10207 10207
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
this week my first bye week and in one of my many leagues we have a two qb system.... my starter Big Ben is out on bye....

I have Carson Palmer and Russel Wilson tho but I just picked up Kevin Kolb...

who should start?
Palmer and Wilson. Kolb is atrocious in all formats. lol
 5 years ago '04        #1531
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 368 368
Would u trade ray rice for megatron,az starting rb and tashard choice
 5 years ago '08        #1532
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 10207 10207
 bigmike123456 said:
Would u trade ray rice for megatron,az starting rb and tashard choice
Absolutely not. By AZ starting RB do you mean Wells or Ryan Williams?
 5 years ago '04        #1533
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 368 368
Ryan Williams
 5 years ago '08        #1534
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 10207 10207
Post your current RBs and WRs
 5 years ago '04        #1535
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 368 368
Right now I have rice,Murray and ben Tate at rb and Reggie Wayne,Wes welker Steve smith and d jax but what Im thinking If I do the trade I can package william and either djax or Steve smith for a top back
 5 years ago '06        #1536
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
ok...

shaub or romo (have shaub in right now)

torrey smith or dez bryant (have dez in right now)

debating on smith but man other then lasdt game he's been sucking..also dez cant keep going scoreless...what you think?
 5 years ago '08        #1537
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 10207 10207
 bigmike123456 said:
Right now I have rice,Murray and ben Tate at rb and Reggie Wayne,Wes welker Steve smith and d jax but what Im thinking If I do the trade I can package william and either djax or Steve smith for a top back
Get the top back (tell me who ti is before you pull the trigger) before upgrading for Calvin.

You've got some pieces to shuffle around to really balance out your WR-RB core. At the same time, I don't particularly think you HAVE to trade for a better receiving corp considering

Wayne - is a target monster
Welker - Benefits from Hern. injury
Smith - He's bound to end the year on a good note with Cam @ the helm once they finally let Stewart start @ tailback.
DJax- A WR you can plug in situational spots.

 philly337 said:
ok...

shaub or romo (have shaub in right now)

torrey smith or dez bryant (have dez in right now)

debating on smith but man other then lasdt game he's been sucking..also dez cant keep going scoreless...what you think?
Tough one... Romos pass protection turns him into a liability with Chis somewhat stout defense, but from a fantasy stand point Schaub doesn't really offer that much either now that they're a run first team.

I would say that Schaub is the safer player but I would personally start Romo.

Torrey and Dez will pick up production wise. He's getting the looks target wise, he just needs a favorable match up to get going. And it doesn't help that Romo turns into a flustered bi*ch under pressure but that type of o-line would do the same to the best of them.

Def. hold onto Dez.
 5 years ago '07        #1538
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,307 | Props total: 395 395
Benson or ben tate this week? In a ppr league... Benson vs a bad NO defense, tate vs a bad tenn defense
 5 years ago '08        #1539
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 10207 10207
Hey keith,

Benson. With tate you're betting on him vulturing a couple of tds but who besides benson on the packers will get the ball at the 1 yrd line?

Benson has a very favorable match up with the saints focus on containing the packers passing game.
 5 years ago '06        #1540
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
 Illuminati said:
Get the top back (tell me who ti is before you pull the trigger) before upgrading for Calvin.

You've got some pieces to shuffle around to really balance out your WR-RB core. At the same time, I don't particularly think you HAVE to trade for a better receiving corp considering

Wayne - is a target monster
Welker - Benefits from Hern. injury
Smith - He's bound to end the year on a good note with Cam @ the helm once they finally let Stewart start @ tailback.
DJax- A WR you can plug in situational spots.



Tough one... Romos pass protection turns him into a liability with Chis somewhat stout defense, but from a fantasy stand point Schaub doesn't really offer that much either now that they're a run first team.

I would say that Schaub is the safer player but I would personally start Romo.

Torrey and Dez will pick up production wise. He's getting the looks target wise, he just needs a favorable match up to get going. And it doesn't help that Romo turns into a flustered bi*ch under pressure but that type of o-line would do the same to the best of them.

Def. hold onto Dez.
thinking of going torrey tonight with haden out over dez

You think its a bad move?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Holly Luyah With Them Childbearing Hips!
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Jan 19 - Artificial Intelligence Recreates Images From Inside The Huma..
9 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Damn RIP Fredo Santana
706 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Monique Asks Fans Boycott Netflix For Lowballing Her
214 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Jan 19 - African Americans are moving to....Africa
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Octopuses build city at the bottom of the ocean
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Moms got "luscious lips"? Somebody gotta die
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - #Releasethememo movement... Something Serious Is Coming
168 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy