Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 102
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
32 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 62
 Image(s) inside May 22 - Murder suspect who used big-penis defense found not guilty
8 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Offset dissing Lil' Uzi Vert
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Top 10 Everyday Things You're Consistently Doing Wrong
41 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1481
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,964 | Props total: 5607 5607
thats actually a hard question JJ's always stepped up when given the opportunity but Damian Williams has a favourable match up as well.

I know I'll regret saying this but James Jones. He isn't going to see a whole lot more target wise but he should be on the field in the 4th quarter with the best QB (arguably) throwing to him in a pass oriented offence. The opportunity to produce is simply higher in GB.

James Jones man.

Burts the man


Last edited by Illuminati; 12-16-2011 at 12:04 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #1482
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,140 | Props total: 6454 6454
 philly337 said:
Man I'm pissed off

Right after I posted that romo overthrew an easy pass to Austin that would have won my game

romo his Austin on that play I win

Dez doesn't catch that bomb I win

I start Julio I win

None if the above happened
Well if romo woulda completed that pass (or I started Julio) id be $800 richer because the guys I would have been matched up with the past two Weeks I would have outscored

bullsh*t!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #1483
PotheadFocker 166 heat pts166
space
avatar space
space
$32,061 | Props total: 4893 4893

[pic - click to view]



Heres my lineup... I have a couple questions....


Do you really think Mathews and Floyd will get 34 points combined?
I don't feel good about starting them both.

Will Green Bay be resting players at halftime making Jordy a no-go?

How do you think The Lions (Burleson in particular) will do against Green Bay?

Do you think Bradshaw will get somewhere around 15 points against the Cowboys?

Will Brady play enough to warrant a start?
 5 years ago '08        #1484
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,964 | Props total: 5607 5607
Good job propping me or else I would have missed your post. I'll get back to you ASAP
 5 years ago '08        #1485
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,964 | Props total: 5607 5607
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]



Heres my lineup... I have a couple questions....


Do you really think Mathews and Floyd will get 34 points combined?
I don't feel good about starting them both.

Will Green Bay be resting players at halftime making Jordy a no-go?

How do you think The Lions (Burleson in particular) will do against Green Bay?

Do you think Bradshaw will get somewhere around 15 points against the Cowboys?

Will Brady play enough to warrant a start?

Mathews+Floyd should net you 34 points. They both have favorable match ups especially Floyd with Vjaxs injury. Rivers should look his way a lot more.

Brady is worth a start

+/- a couple of points Bradshaw should be able to get you 15 pts against a rather defeated Cowboys defense as of late

I wouldn't bank on Jordy so no

The Lions game matters and if the defense zones in on CJ as they have the 2nd half of the season Burlesons a solid WR2-3 play.
 5 years ago '11        #1486
PotheadFocker 166 heat pts166
space
avatar space
space
$32,061 | Props total: 4893 4893
Excellent post man I'd prop you again if i could :applause:
 5 years ago '04        #1487
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,583 | Props total: 140 140
Is it too early to be asking for advice?


I just want a second opinion thats all

I am in several leagues and in one of them I had the unfortunate opportunity to draft RG3... is he worth starting week one.. and should I start him over the veteran Matt Cassel.. who is projected 2 points below him..?

its 16.34 to 14.32.. is it worth the risk?
 5 years ago '06        #1488
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,140 | Props total: 6454 6454
Just did my draft today....drafted mathews and shaub as trade bait for a better te/wr but might just keep them and plug them in on my bye weeks...not sure....12 man league

Starters

Qb - Romo
Rb - Peterson
Rb - Jones-Drew
Wr - Dez Bryant
Wr - Torrey Smith
Te - Tamme
K - Akers
Def - 49ers

Bench

Qb - Shaub
Rb - Mathews
Rb - Gerhart
Wr - Malcolm Floyd
Wr - Jeffrey
Wr - Mccluster
Te - Heath Miller
K - Keading
Def - Denver
 5 years ago '05        #1489
white-chocolate 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 880 880
^^
i'd save Matthews or trade for a less injury prone RB cuz Peterson isn't much better as an option
haha and you have MJD too.. atleast they will only hurt ur first 2 weeks
 5 years ago '08        #1490
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,964 | Props total: 5607 5607
Absolutely sorry, I haven't been around too much. 1 sec.
 5 years ago '08        #1491
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,964 | Props total: 5607 5607
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
Is it too early to be asking for advice?


I just want a second opinion thats all

I am in several leagues and in one of them I had the unfortunate opportunity to draft RG3... is he worth starting week one.. and should I start him over the veteran Matt Cassel.. who is projected 2 points below him..?

its 16.34 to 14.32.. is it worth the risk?
I would def. opt with RG3 over Cassel agains the Saints shaky D. Do it!

 philly337 said:
Just did my draft today....drafted mathews and shaub as trade bait for a better te/wr but might just keep them and plug them in on my bye weeks...not sure....12 man league

Starters

Qb - Romo
Rb - Peterson
Rb - Jones-Drew
Wr - Dez Bryant
Wr - Torrey Smith
Te - Tamme
K - Akers
Def - 49ers

Bench

Qb - Shaub
Rb - Mathews
Rb - Gerhart
Wr - Malcolm Floyd
Wr - Jeffrey
Wr - Mccluster
Te - Heath Miller
K - Keading
Def - Denver
I would absolutely latch on to both for the long haul. Before seasons end, Mathews will probably end up being your sure fire RB#1. How many teams are in your league and is it PPR?

You can use an upgrade @ TE but outside of that, I'm a huge fan of your team if it's a 12 team league. I wouldn't actively look to dump your RBs because you have the depth to plug them in and out as you see fit through a variety of situational match ups, but from a value stand point you'd be best served seeing what you can get for MJD because he's a household commodity. I think you'll see a drop off in his fantasy production this year but that's just me though.


Last edited by Illuminati; 09-05-2012 at 05:26 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #1492
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,140 | Props total: 6454 6454
 Illuminati said:
I would def. opt with RG3 over Cassel agains the Saints shaky D. Do it!



I would absolutely latch on to both for the long haul. Before seasons end, Mathews will probably end up being your sure fire RB#1. How many teams are in your league and is it PPR?

You can use an upgrade @ TE but outside of that, I'm a huge fan of your team if it's a 12 team league. I wouldn't actively look to dump your RBs because you have the depth to plug them in and out as you see fit through a variety of situational match ups, but from a value stand point you'd be best served seeing what you can get for MJD because he's a household commodity. I think you'll see a drop off in his fantasy production this year but that's just me though.
its 12 team ppr

Yea I feel the same about Matthews and was thinking mjd might take a hit ( could split some carries plus pass more) and ad also coming off that injury. But yea I've pretty much made up my mind to keep my team as is just worried about this week since 3 of my 4 rbs will barley play or not play at all...transactions are $10 a piece after ur first 5 so not sure if I want to waste a transaction but if i do debating on who to pick up....

Only 3 really out there is turbin ( Duno if lynch is playing), mcclain (Duno what action he'll see if Matthews is out), royster( Duno who's getting carries in Washington)

Last if i do pick somebody up and all my rbs play I have to drop somebody which would be mccluster and I want to see if he could be an ok producer now that he's strictly wideout

Worst scneario is my rbs play in limited roles...need one ruled out before game start Sunday so i can throw one on ir and scoop up one of the 3 I mentioned
 5 years ago '08        #1493
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,964 | Props total: 5607 5607
I feel you. Ill compile a list of players you should target and hit you with a reply after class.
 5 years ago '08        #1494
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,964 | Props total: 5607 5607
McClain - Ronnie Brown will be the man until Mathews returns imo
Turbin - Out of him and Royster I'd side with Turbin and that's mainly because the Redskins running game is too unpredictable. If Turbin does get the nod on Sunday I figure he'd bare the brunt of the load where with Royster, he still may be in a timeshare situation with Helu and everyone else they have buried in their RB depth chart.

Your RB situation is kind of messy, but you have the type of backfield that has the potential to single handedly thrust you to the playoffs in a perfect world. AP is a total wildcard while MJD should still be a top 10 fantasy caliber back, just not of the same magnitude compared to last year.

I agree with you on taking a wait and see approach with your team for at least a couple of weeks. In the mean time you're pretty well rounded from top to bottom barring any unforeseen injuries+flops.

Turbin would be my guy but the news of Lynchs condition may rule out one of the other rbs in case Lynch starts.


Last edited by Illuminati; 09-05-2012 at 06:16 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1495
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 673 673
whats up playa




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 279 (+21) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 5 years ago '06        #1496
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,140 | Props total: 6454 6454
 Illuminati said:
McClain - Ronnie Brown will be the man until Mathews returns imo
Turbin - Out of him and Royster I'd side with Turbin and that's mainly because the Redskins running game is too unpredictable. If Turbin does get the nod on Sunday I figure he'd bare the brunt of the load where with Royster, he still may be in a timeshare situation with Helu and everyone else they have buried in their RB depth chart.

Your RB situation is kind of messy, but you have the type of backfield that has the potential to single handedly thrust you to the playoffs in a perfect world. AP is a total wildcard while MJD should still be a top 10 fantasy caliber back, just not of the same magnitude compared to last year.

I agree with you on taking a wait and see approach with your team for at least a couple of weeks. In the mean time you're pretty well rounded from top to bottom barring any unforeseen injuries+flops.

Turbin would be my guy but the news of Lynchs condition may rule out one of the other rbs in case Lynch starts.
I'm pretty much on the same page


Two other rbs I was looking at are bilal and ballard.....I seen a projection had bilal getting 15 carries

I'm thinking both only get a few touches but maybe they know something I don't
 5 years ago '06        #1497
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,140 | Props total: 6454 6454
Damn Duno what to do....have torey smith in vs Cincinnati but thinking maybe Malcolm Floyd against oakland
 5 years ago '08        #1498
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,964 | Props total: 5607 5607
 slanger55 said:
whats up playa
My man whats happening.

 philly337 said:
I'm pretty much on the same page


Two other rbs I was looking at are bilal and ballard.....I seen a projection had bilal getting 15 carries

I'm thinking both only get a few touches but maybe they know something I don't
15 fu*king carries? I wouldn't count on either back doing anything in the first week. They're both quality adds and stashes with Ballard having the upper side.

 philly337 said:
Damn Duno what to do....have torey smith in vs Cincinnati but thinking maybe Malcolm Floyd against oakland
I'd go with Smith. Vincent Brown+Meachem are probably going to be Rivers go to targets. I've been burned by Floyd too many times and to add on to that, Vincent Brown just came off a terrific preseason showing the most chemistry with Rivers.
 5 years ago '06        #1499
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Alright i got the flex option open right now since mathews can't go.

Santonio Holmes, Torrey Smith, or Kendall Wright? (Barring picking up Ronnie Brown by then)
 5 years ago '06        #1500
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,140 | Props total: 6454 6454
sh*t looks like Lynch is playing

Either pick up royster or play peterson or mjd

Just saw a report saying they want to give Peterson 10-15 carries....can play gerhart and ap and hope the combine for a decent amount


Last edited by philly337; 09-08-2012 at 09:13 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Video inside That Time A Guy Sonned Every Shark In The Shark Tank.
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside PAWG Sydney Alexandra
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Black Panther Fans... Come In & Defend This...
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside New Dave Chappelle [5/15/17]
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 11 Reasons Why you Should marry a single mother
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Self Snitching on a whole other level. Cops thank them
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
May 20 - Instagram ranked worst social network for young people's mental health
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Chris Broussard On Paul George "if you go to the Lakers and you don't win,..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy