Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 252
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 208
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Carmelahabibi is a bad bi-ch!!!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Female Middle School Teachers Run The Fade Apparently After Running Out..
82 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-24-2011, 07:51 PM         #1401
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Especially Charles

I don't even need to argue for Charles considering what he has done so I will just stop
 6 years ago '06        #1402
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
 -BigC- said:
Especially Charles

I don't even need to argue for Charles considering what he has done so I will just stop
"especially charles" is not an opinion...it was based off factual numbers of average draft position so far this year...

ap is .28 higher then foster....that is same tier. Cj is 1.27 there is an obvious gap....and charles is 2.66 back which really isn't close.

Again these are facts not my opinion....ur saying charles is on same tier going into draft (not saying he can't perform better..u never know) but nobody in their right mind would draft charles #1 overall......and foster/ap are basically a toss up for #1 in most leagues
 07-24-2011, 08:11 PM         #1403
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe you have a different definition of a tier break? The majority of people I know use tiers to break up groups of players where you can draft based off of value. Say you draft at 5 and your top tier of RBs have 4 players, you would then probably not want to draft a RB to maximize your pick value.
 6 years ago '08        #1404
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
hey guys i didn't realize football was back
 6 years ago '05        #1405
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 673 673
whats poppin my fantasy fam!!!!!!!!!!

lets all cash this year

i see you Ill




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 279 (+21) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 6 years ago '08        #1406
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
not too sure ill be joing a league this year because i havent been able to find a competitive one
 6 years ago '06        #1407
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
Not doing this anymore?
 6 years ago '07        #1408
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,114 | Props total: 4035 4035
 philly337 said:
Not doing this anymore?
word we need to get this thread back going.

what yall think about Steve Smith's resurgence ?

im not sold just yet because he was going against Zona's young secondary. i still can see him getting the ball more this year (maybe wr3 potential) w/ newton taking shots down the field more than Clausen/Moore did last year. my 2 cents
 6 years ago '08        #1409
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
I'm still around it's just that no one's really popping in to ask anymore questions.

Newtons arrival should breath some life back into the Panthers anemic areal attack, they seem to also be committed to throwing his way a lot more so depending on the matchup he should be a good WR2-3 going forward.

Don't expect any more single coverage though
 6 years ago '05        #1410
Switchc2390 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,419 | Props total: 1882 1882
ugh fu*k Brandon Lloyd for not playing. Screwed me over cause I couldnt be home to update my roster(don't have a Blackberry or smartphone)
 6 years ago '06        #1411
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
 Illuminati said:
I'm still around it's just that no one's really popping in to ask anymore questions.

Newtons arrival should breath some life back into the Panthers anemic areal attack, they seem to also be committed to throwing his way a lot more so depending on the matchup he should be a good WR2-3 going forward.

Don't expect any more single coverage though
Let's get this going again....thread had been helpful in the past. I usually do my own thing but when I'm torn on a decision I like to get some input and u was pretty solid before


hasselback vs Denver
Grossman vs Dallas


And

packers vs Chicago
49ers vs Cincinnati

Prob going hasselback and packers....can't see myself starting Grossman but packers without Collins and back to back 400 yard passing games on them have me debating starting the niners against rookie qb
 6 years ago '06        #1412
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
So I guess this is dead


Last edited by philly337; 09-25-2011 at 07:20 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #1413
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
 Switchc2390 said:
ugh fu*k Brandon Lloyd for not playing. Screwed me over cause I couldnt be home to update my roster(don't have a Blackberry or smartphone)
Haha he looks like a go this week but you never really know with groin injuries. If he does suit up he has a good match up so keep an eye on it unless you're at work.

 philly337 said:
Let's get this going again....thread had been helpful in the past. I usually do my own thing but when I'm torn on a decision I like to get some input and u was pretty solid before


hasselback vs Denver
Grossman vs Dallas


And

packers vs Chicago
49ers vs Cincinnati

Prob going hasselback and packers....can't see myself starting Grossman but packers without Collins and back to back 400 yard passing games on them have me debating starting the niners against rookie qb
Hasselback for sure, considering the dynamics of the team (Nate+Britt) trying to zone in on Chris Johnson by stacking the box will only give us a repeat performance of last week.

I'm on the fence about the Packers D too but if they're ever to return to being an avg defensive team this'll be the week. The safer play would be the 49ers like you said though man
 6 years ago '05        #1414
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 673 673
whats up famo

u in a league this year?

let me get your opinion on this

hardesty or starks i have hillis

cutler vs gb or bradford vs bal

pick 2 mega, dez, lance moore, percy harvin, david nelson.

ive bolded who i think i should start with dez ill start if hes healthy enough but i dont want to chance him not going since he plays monday




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 279 (+21) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 6 years ago '08        #1415
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
 slanger55 said:
whats up famo

u in a league this year?

let me get your opinion on this

hardesty or starks i have hillis

cutler vs gb or bradford vs bal

pick 2 mega, dez, lance moore, percy harvin, david nelson.

ive bolded who i think i should start with dez ill start if hes healthy enough but i dont want to chance him not going since he plays monday
I found a 12 man money league at the very last sec so :dancingcool:

I agree with Starks even though Hardesty could wind up with a TD and some decent yardage being the prominent back this afternoon.

Bradford instead of Cutler, yeah I know the Packers are giving up insane yardage to opposing QBs but who's to say Cutler even finishes the game? The Bears OL is nonexistent and you can't turn a blind eye to that.

Mega and Harvin, even if Bryant was healthy Harvin would be the guy to choose.
 6 years ago '06        #1416
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
 Illuminati said:
Haha he looks like a go this week but you never really know with groin injuries. If he does suit up he has a good match up so keep an eye on it unless you're at work.



Hasselback for sure, considering the dynamics of the team (Nate+Britt) trying to zone in on Chris Johnson by stacking the box will only give us a repeat performance of last week.

I'm on the fence about the Packers D too but if they're ever to return to being an avg defensive team this'll be the week. The safer play would be the 49ers like you said though man
Nice...everywhere I look I see Grossman projected more and hasselback has played just as good and shredded the ravens d...Grossman threw two picks against az that looked like sh*t against Carolina

Im going with packers....I'm figuring they should get a bunch of sacks at least
 6 years ago '09        #1417
ImAMonster 387 heat pts387
space
avatar space
space
$35,872 | Props total: 7223 7223
Man. I fu*ked my team up by taking advice on BX. My kicker has more points then both of my wide receivers combined.
 6 years ago '08        #1418
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
lol what receivers?
 6 years ago '11        #1419
PotheadFocker 166 heat pts166
space
avatar space
space
$32,071 | Props total: 4901 4901
Start Jordy Nelson or take chance on Dez?
 6 years ago '08        #1420
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
Dez man
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
78 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy