Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 153
NBA Bron is done with Gilbert because....
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - 105 year old Robert E. Lee plaques removed from Brooklyn
105 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 72
NCAAB This man Drake hooped at UCLA in FULL UK uniform
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside BOSKOE Goes OFF on JACQUEES Tryna Copy TUPAC'S Bath Gold Picture But LO..
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-02-2010, 11:35 AM         #1241
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Dwill owner straight dropped him this week, should I drop Shonn to get him?
 7 years ago '06        #1242
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,765 | Props total: 8471 8471
 -BigC- said:
The Dwill owner straight dropped him this week, should I drop Shonn to get him?
Yes...stewart did nothing to win starting job and although hasn't played good has been up against solid run defenses. He plays some softer run d next few weeks and has huge upside...even if he plays bad will portion get just as much as greene
 7 years ago '08        #1243
Illuminati 172 heat pts172 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,240 | Props total: 6173 6173
 philly337 said:
matthews vs sd or d williams vs no

And

Packers vs dal or vikings vs cards
Vikings and Mathews. I don't think D.Williams will suit up on Sunday, even if he does I say go with the healthy back.

 WestSide22 said:
ok several questions for next week

QB:Vick(IND) or Brady(at CLE)
RB: R.Rice(MIA),Forte(at BUF),Hillis(at NE), Blount(at ATL)
WR: Wayne(at PHI), Nicks(at SEA),M.Wallace(at CIN), Garcon(at PHI)
flex: One of the remaining rb/wr
D/ST: Giants at Seattle or Green Bay vs Dallas.
Brady and I only say this because I'd give Vick a week to shake the cob webbs. Brady has a favorable matchup regardless.

Forte Rice Hillis Blount
Nick Wayne Wallace Garcon
Hillis
Giants

 -BigC- said:
The Dwill owner straight dropped him this week, should I drop Shonn to get him?
Refer to the post below.
 philly337 said:
Yes...stewart did nothing to win starting job and although hasn't played good has been up against solid run defenses. He plays some softer run d next few weeks and has huge upside...even if he plays bad will portion get just as much as greene
Yup.



Will answer all other questions Sunday morning. If you do post a question I will get to it before tip off for sure.



Question of my own, Lynch or Jacob? Lynch has been horrible as a Seahawk all things considered, at the same time Jacobs is at least getting goal line work so wouldn't he be the better start? Even in his limited role goal line work > minimal yardage.


Last edited by Illuminati; 11-04-2010 at 11:01 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #1244
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,765 | Props total: 8471 8471
If roll with jacobs...don't like using goal line backs but he's been getting good fantasy points last few weeks and lynch is playing giants defense
 7 years ago '06        #1245
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,015 | Props total: 4296 4296
LeGarrett (vs ATL) vs Hillis (vs NE) vs Turner (vs TB)




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 322 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 11-06-2010, 02:46 PM         #1246
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



pretty much the only question i got is @ WR since RB i don't really have a choice

Nnamdi is out for Sunday against Bowe and KC btw
 7 years ago '08        #1247
Illuminati 172 heat pts172 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,240 | Props total: 6173 6173
 bangab**ch said:
LeGarrett (vs ATL) vs Hillis (vs NE) vs Turner (vs TB)
Choose one? Turner followed by Hillis.

 JNyiri77 said:

[pic - click to view]



pretty much the only question i got is @ WR since RB i don't really have a choice

Nnamdi is out for Sunday against Bowe and KC btw
Bryant ahead of Bowe.
 7 years ago '04        #1248
KURUPTION!!! 540 heat pts540
space
avatar space
space
$34,482 | Props total: 849 849
1. Need a third Receiver Mike Williams (sea) or Santonio Holmes?

2. Stafford vs Jets or Campbell vs Chiefs?

3. Need two. Braylon vs Detroit, Fitz vs Minny, Boldin vs Miami?

4. Vick or Schaub?
 11-07-2010, 08:02 AM         #1249
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pick One WR
------------------------------------------
Steve Smith@SEA
Johnny Knox@BUF
Dez Bryant DAL


Pick One TE
------------------------------------------
Heath Miller @CIN
Brandon Pettigrew NYJ
 7 years ago '08        #1250
Illuminati 172 heat pts172 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,240 | Props total: 6173 6173
Will be back in a couple of hours.
 7 years ago '07        #1251
Kala Babu 
space
avatar space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 64 64
todd heap or vishante shiancoe
 7 years ago '08        #1252
Illuminati 172 heat pts172 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,240 | Props total: 6173 6173
 kuruption said:
1. Need a third Receiver Mike Williams (sea) or Santonio Holmes?

2. Stafford vs Jets or Campbell vs Chiefs?

3. Need two. Braylon vs Detroit, Fitz vs Minny, Boldin vs Miami?

4. Vick or Schaub?
Holmes
Stafford
Boldin
Vick



 LYRICALDETOX said:
Pick One WR
------------------------------------------
Steve Smith@SEA
Johnny Knox@BUF
Dez Bryant DAL


Pick One TE
------------------------------------------
Heath Miller @CIN
Brandon Pettigrew NYJ
 Kala Babu said:
todd heap or vishante shiancoe
Smith
Shiancoe
 7 years ago '06        #1253
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 455 455
Start Jay Cutler (playing against Buffalo) or Big Ben (against Bengals)???
 7 years ago '10        #1254
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$20,679 | Props total: 7171 7171
Vick Or Matt Ryan?

good lookin
 7 years ago '06        #1255
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,015 | Props total: 4296 4296
I got proposed a deal for Ray Rice and Desean for AD and Jeremy Maclin. any opinions?




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 322 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 11-09-2010, 12:21 PM         #1256
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
I got proposed a deal for Ray Rice and Desean for AD and Jeremy Maclin. any opinions?
need the restof the roster to make an opinion
 7 years ago '05        #1257
Switchc2390 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,653 | Props total: 2391 2391
Going back and forth on this...Need 2 of these 3:

MJD vs Houston
Ray Rice vs ATL
Cedric Benson vs Indy

Don't ask how i got all 3..I got lucky..or unlucky if you see their stats for this year.
 11-09-2010, 06:21 PM         #1258
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got some lineup questions for this week

QB: Vick(@WAS) or Brady(PIT)
RB: Forte,Rice(@ATL),Steven Jackson(@SF),Hillis(NYJ),
WR: Nicks(DAL),Wayne(CIN),Mike Wallace(@NE), Steve Johnson
TE: Tamme(CIN) or Hernandez(PIT)
Flex:Left over RB or WR
 7 years ago '06        #1259
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,765 | Props total: 8471 8471
 Switchc2390 said:
Going back and forth on this...Need 2 of these 3:

MJD vs Houston
Ray Rice vs ATL
Cedric Benson vs Indy

Don't ask how i got all 3..I got lucky..or unlucky if you see their stats for this year.
Rice and mjd...
 7 years ago '06        #1260
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,765 | Props total: 8471 8471
 WestSide22 said:
Got some lineup questions for this week

QB: Vick(@WAS) or Brady(PIT)
RB: Forte,Rice(@ATL),Steven Jackson(@SF),Hillis(NYJ),
WR: Nicks(DAL),Wayne(CIN),Mike Wallace(@NE), Steve Johnson
TE: Tamme(CIN) or Hernandez(PIT)
Flex:Left over RB or WR
Vick,rice,jackson,nicks,wayne,tamme, and I'd gamble with hillis...been beastin and you're the ravems up when he played them
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside This bish ain't loyal 😏
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass?
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
MoviePass UNLIMITED* MOVIES IN THEATERS. Now $9.95/MONTH.
192 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Thick bi-ch from the Snowfall series
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Google is paying Apple billions per year to remain on the iPhone, Ber..
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Tekken 7 sold more units in two months than Street Fighter 5 did in a year
56 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Rich Homie Quan on Regretting Smoking a Blunt Next to His Infant Son
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Dude puts his brother (bx member) on live arguing with BM
171 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy