Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 116
Who the hell is dis?
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside XXXtentacion Goes Albino? with new Look.... smh
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Rap dvds use to be like
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside #uBERThot
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1121
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 6142 6142
i just traded tolbert and lance moore for santonio and thomas jones good deal right?
 7 years ago '05        #1122
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,719 | Props total: 5 5
i just traded santonio holmes for ryan matthews str8 up...I'm hurting at rb and needed one bad plus i already got braylon edwards so no need for two jets wideouts. I drafted him even though he was suspended so i could trade him later on for a player if i was in need. Right move?
 7 years ago '08        #1123
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,514 | Props total: 6479 6479
I'll chime in later today, I'm going to need some help from you guys as well lol.
 7 years ago '07        #1124
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 6142 6142
 Gotti211 said:
i just traded santonio holmes for ryan matthews str8 up...I'm hurting at rb and needed one bad plus i already got braylon edwards so no need for two jets wideouts. I drafted him even though he was suspended so i could trade him later on for a player if i was in need. Right move?
who in your wr and rb corps?
 7 years ago '06        #1125
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,095 | Props total: 9257 9257
With cutler out panthers vs bears our packers vs redskins


Last edited by philly337; 10-08-2010 at 07:40 AM..
 10-07-2010, 07:41 PM         #1126
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm havin trouble who I should start at WR and RB

2 WR from - Moss, DJax, Dez. I'm thinkin Moss and Dez cause Kolb never gets the ball to DJax at all but 49er's defense pass defense is bad and Philly's run game is hurt w/ McCoy out so they may just be airing it out the whole time.

2 RB from - Best, Bush, Torain, Moreno, Stewart. My fantasy head says to never bench Best but he had a poor showing against GB last week and I read he went down a lot and didn't look explosive. Bush I feel like is a must start considering whats going on with DMC. So my debate is between Best and Torain.
 7 years ago '05        #1127
rzarectah 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2439 2439
need 2 rb's from:

Forte vs Car (aside from 1 week aint done s**t, but with a new qb, maybe more running game?)
F. Jackson vs Jac (Lynch is out of the pic, Spiller's been a dud, but it is the Bills...)
M. Bush vs SD (with Mc Fadden out, he could be a surprise)
Moreno vs Bal (questionable for game, its vs Bal anyways, prolly sitting him)

and 3 wr's from

Wayne vs KC (obvious start)
Hester vs Car (new qb, who knows what'll happen)
L. Murphy vs SD (might be hurt, so maybe limited in game?)
Britt vs Dal (hes FINALLY starting to produce a bit, but still skeptical)

and 1 Tight End

Davis vs Philly (prolly starting him)
M. Lewis vs Buf

also...Hines Ward is available...u think its worth a pickup with Ben Roth comin back?


Last edited by rzarectah; 10-07-2010 at 11:25 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1128
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 6142 6142
 philly337 said:
With cutler out panthers vs brees our packers vs redskins
lol what?
 7 years ago '07        #1129
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 6142 6142
 JNyiri77 said:
I'm havin trouble who I should start at WR and RB

2 WR from - Moss, DJax, Dez. I'm thinkin Moss and Dez cause Kolb never gets the ball to DJax at all but 49er's defense pass defense is bad and Philly's run game is hurt w/ McCoy out so they may just be airing it out the whole time.

2 RB from - Best, Bush, Torain, Moreno, Stewart. My fantasy head says to never bench Best but he had a poor showing against GB last week and I read he went down a lot and didn't look explosive. Bush I feel like is a must start considering whats going on with DMC. So my debate is between Best and Torain.
Moss and Dez...you make a good point but i just dont see 9ers giving up a big play in the passing game since they know eagles run game is suspect now and jax needs big plays to survive

gut says best, rams on the road, who arent great against the run and he had that monster game last time in det

EDIT read best turf toe got worse...i'd go with Torain bra


Last edited by Captain Fresh; 10-08-2010 at 11:54 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #1130
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 6142 6142
 rzarectah said:
need 2 rb's from:

Forte vs Car (aside from 1 week aint done s**t, but with a new qb, maybe more running game?)
F. Jackson vs Jac (Lynch is out of the pic, Spiller's been a dud, but it is the Bills...)
M. Bush vs SD (with Mc Fadden out, he could be a surprise)
Moreno vs Bal (questionable for game, its vs Bal anyways, prolly sitting him)

and 3 wr's from

Wayne vs KC (obvious start)
Hester vs Car (new qb, who knows what'll happen)
L. Murphy vs SD (might be hurt, so maybe limited in game?)
Britt vs Dal (hes FINALLY starting to produce a bit, but still skeptical)

and 1 Tight End

Davis vs Philly (prolly starting him)
M. Lewis vs Buf

also...Hines Ward is available...u think its worth a pickup with Ben Roth comin back?
jackson and bush...forte hasnt been running the ball well at all and moreno on a pass the ball 55+ time squad

id go murphy and britt...

davis

and hell yeah pick up hines...he better than all your wr besides wayne with big ben
 7 years ago '06        #1131
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,095 | Props total: 9257 9257
 Captain Fresh said:
lol what?
On my phone....auto corrected bears to brees
 7 years ago '07        #1132
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 6142 6142
 philly337 said:
On my phone....auto corrected bears to brees
im a.ssuming you saying panthers d vs bears or packers vs redskins d

id go panthers d
 7 years ago '07        #1133
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,228 | Props total: 274 274
OK I got a big week here, I'm 4-0 and have some bad injuries and I'm playing a s**tty team so I cant have my first loss be this week. Help me out on who to start..as of now heres my lineup

QB- Matt Ryan
QB- Josh Freeman
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- Andre Johnson
WR- TJ Houshmandzadeh
RB- Arian Foster
RB- Jonathan Stewart
TE- Tony Gonzalez
W/R/T- Kellen Winslow

Bench
Austin Collie (hurt)
Jay Cutler (hurt)
Pierre Thomas (hurt)
CJ Spiller
Bruce Gradkowski
Davone Bess
Willis McGahee

So should I start Spiller or McGahee over Kellen or J Stew? I have a feeling that Spiller could have a good game vs Jax....

Freeman over Gradkowski?

any thoughts?
 7 years ago '07        #1134
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,228 | Props total: 274 274
 JNyiri77 said:
I'm havin trouble who I should start at WR and RB

2 WR from - Moss, DJax, Dez. I'm thinkin Moss and Dez cause Kolb never gets the ball to DJax at all but 49er's defense pass defense is bad and Philly's run game is hurt w/ McCoy out so they may just be airing it out the whole time.

2 RB from - Best, Bush, Torain, Moreno, Stewart. My fantasy head says to never bench Best but he had a poor showing against GB last week and I read he went down a lot and didn't look explosive. Bush I feel like is a must start considering whats going on with DMC. So my debate is between Best and Torain.
I'd say Moss and a tough choice between the other 2. Dez hasnt really showed me anything yet, and DJax can always make a play, so I'd say Jackson.

RBs I'd go Best and Torain. Moreno is still banged up but he'll play, but how good? Bush could have a nice game vs SD though. If you dont want to go with Torain I'd go with Bush.

 rzarectah said:
need 2 rb's from:

Forte vs Car (aside from 1 week aint done s**t, but with a new qb, maybe more running game?)
F. Jackson vs Jac (Lynch is out of the pic, Spiller's been a dud, but it is the Bills...)
M. Bush vs SD (with Mc Fadden out, he could be a surprise)
Moreno vs Bal (questionable for game, its vs Bal anyways, prolly sitting him)

and 3 wr's from

Wayne vs KC (obvious start)
Hester vs Car (new qb, who knows what'll happen)
L. Murphy vs SD (might be hurt, so maybe limited in game?)
Britt vs Dal (hes FINALLY starting to produce a bit, but still skeptical)

and 1 Tight End

Davis vs Philly (prolly starting him)
M. Lewis vs Buf

also...Hines Ward is available...u think its worth a pickup with Ben Roth comin back?
RBs- Bush and Jackson

WRs- outside of wayne this is tough. Not many options. I guess Britt and Hester

TE- I think Lewis would actually be a better play this week

and hines could definitely help you over louis murphy or britt or even hester. I'd grab him
 7 years ago '07        #1135
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 6142 6142
 keithbm1111 said:
OK I got a big week here, I'm 4-0 and have some bad injuries and I'm playing a s**tty team so I cant have my first loss be this week. Help me out on who to start..as of now heres my lineup

QB- Matt Ryan
QB- Josh Freeman
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- Andre Johnson
WR- TJ Houshmandzadeh
RB- Arian Foster
RB- Jonathan Stewart
TE- Tony Gonzalez
W/R/T- Kellen Winslow

Bench
Austin Collie (hurt)
Jay Cutler (hurt)
Pierre Thomas (hurt)
CJ Spiller
Bruce Gradkowski
Davone Bess
Willis McGahee

So should I start Spiller or McGahee over Kellen or J Stew? I have a feeling that Spiller could have a good game vs Jax....

Freeman over Gradkowski?

any thoughts?
bra i wouldnt touch j stew..he hasnt done ANYTHING this year...but i like spiller and kellen..

i like gradkowski...but that one a toss up
 7 years ago '07        #1136
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,228 | Props total: 274 274
 Captain Fresh said:
bra i wouldnt touch j stew..he hasnt done ANYTHING this year...but i like spiller and kellen..

i like gradkowski...but that one a toss up
believe me, I know he hasnt done s**t this year. f**king pissing me off.

I'm going to start Spiller of JStew...now just watch. Stewarts probably gonna go off
 7 years ago '04        #1137
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,463 | Props total: 2852 2852
hmmm so i'm debating between my receivers in both of my leagues...

in one i'm debating between Louis Murphy, Mario Manningham or Malcom Floyd and i gotta start 2 of them being that my WR2 Steve Smith is out

o and also should i go Ray Rice or Jamaal Charles??

i was thinkin bout goin Murphy and Manningham because Floyd will prolly be lined up on Nnamdi most of the game...

and in my other league it doesnt really matter much(the person i'm playing basically drafted all non-starters so its an automatic W) but for points purposes i want to try and put the best lineup out cuz i'm 1-3 right now but i have:

Greg Jennings
Hakeem Nicks
Anquan Boldin
Randy Moss
Santonio Holmes
Percy Harvin
Michael Crabtree

and i need to start 3 for the week, i was leanin towards Nicks, Boldin and Jennings but Harvin definitely could have a good week against the Jets with Moss in the lineup
 7 years ago '08        #1138
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,514 | Props total: 6479 6479
I didn't realize juggling work and school left me zero down time lol, I'll be up tonight and I'll get to you all for sure.

Thanks for contributing Keith and whoever else is helping others pick
 7 years ago '08        #1139
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,514 | Props total: 6479 6479
 MythMade said:
Might as well look to next week, I need Ronnie Brown to lose two fumbles then get hurt to win this week(Calvin Johnson and Peyton Hillis can suck a throbber)



Next week receiver dilemma

I have Boldin, who I will start


For my other two receivers, I have 3 possibilities

1. Kevin Walter@NYG
2. Brandon Lloyd@BAL
3. Santonio Holmes vs. MIN

Just so ya'll don't think my receivers are completely s**tty, I have Hines Ward also but he is on bye.


thoughts?
Go with one of Llyod or Holmes. I would say Holmes.

 LYRICALDETOX said:
im having TE issues who should i pick up from free agency
TE Watson, Benjamin CLE or TE Pettigrew, Brandon DET
I a.ssume you already picked someone up, I would have suggested Pettigrew.

 Captain Fresh said:
i just traded tolbert and lance moore for santonio and thomas jones good deal right?
I like it, you got the better of the deal.

 Gotti211 said:
i just traded santonio holmes for ryan matthews str8 up...I'm hurting at rb and needed one bad plus i already got braylon edwards so no need for two jets wideouts. I drafted him even though he was suspended so i could trade him later on for a player if i was in need. Right move?
I like it, if you're floating above the 500. mark you're in no hurry right now to make short term moves. He could prove to be valuable come playoff time.

 philly337 said:
With cutler out panthers vs bears our packers vs redskins
lol what bro?

 JNyiri77 said:
I'm havin trouble who I should start at WR and RB

2 WR from - Moss, DJax, Dez. I'm thinkin Moss and Dez cause Kolb never gets the ball to DJax at all but 49er's defense pass defense is bad and Philly's run game is hurt w/ McCoy out so they may just be airing it out the whole time.

2 RB from - Best, Bush, Torain, Moreno, Stewart. My fantasy head says to never bench Best but he had a poor showing against GB last week and I read he went down a lot and didn't look explosive. Bush I feel like is a must start considering whats going on with DMC. So my debate is between Best and Torain.
Moss and DJax. I'd rather take my chances with DJax than side with Bryant in Ten, which as you mentioned has the better pass defense by default.

You hit the nail on the head with Best and I'd start Bush beside him.



 rzarectah said:
need 2 rb's from:

Forte vs Car (aside from 1 week aint done s**t, but with a new qb, maybe more running game?)
F. Jackson vs Jac (Lynch is out of the pic, Spiller's been a dud, but it is the Bills...)
M. Bush vs SD (with Mc Fadden out, he could be a surprise)
Moreno vs Bal (questionable for game, its vs Bal anyways, prolly sitting him)

and 3 wr's from

Wayne vs KC (obvious start)
Hester vs Car (new qb, who knows what'll happen)
L. Murphy vs SD (might be hurt, so maybe limited in game?)
Britt vs Dal (hes FINALLY starting to produce a bit, but still skeptical)

and 1 Tight End

Davis vs Philly (prolly starting him)
M. Lewis vs Buf

also...Hines Ward is available...u think its worth a pickup with Ben Roth comin back?
Of course Hines Ward is a must pick up!

I'm iffy about starting Forte at this point with how out of sync the Bears are looking now but he has a favorable match up. Forte and Bush.

Wayne
Britt (I'm high on him being a WR2 going forward)
Murphy

And Davis.
 7 years ago '08        #1140
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,514 | Props total: 6479 6479
 philly337 said:
On my phone....auto corrected bears to brees
 keithbm1111 said:
OK I got a big week here, I'm 4-0 and have some bad injuries and I'm playing a s**tty team so I cant have my first loss be this week. Help me out on who to start..as of now heres my lineup

QB- Matt Ryan
QB- Josh Freeman
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- Andre Johnson
WR- TJ Houshmandzadeh
RB- Arian Foster
RB- Jonathan Stewart
TE- Tony Gonzalez
W/R/T- Kellen Winslow

Bench
Austin Collie (hurt)
Jay Cutler (hurt)
Pierre Thomas (hurt)
CJ Spiller
Bruce Gradkowski
Davone Bess
Willis McGahee

So should I start Spiller or McGahee over Kellen or J Stew? I have a feeling that Spiller could have a good game vs Jax....

Freeman over Gradkowski?

any thoughts?
Gradkowski and Spiller. lol I'm surprised you're 4-0, some of the players you have are seriously underperforming.

 chctynig2804 said:
hmmm so i'm debating between my receivers in both of my leagues...

in one i'm debating between Louis Murphy, Mario Manningham or Malcom Floyd and i gotta start 2 of them being that my WR2 Steve Smith is out

o and also should i go Ray Rice or Jamaal Charles??

i was thinkin bout goin Murphy and Manningham because Floyd will prolly be lined up on Nnamdi most of the game...

and in my other league it doesnt really matter much(the person i'm playing basically drafted all non-starters so its an automatic W) but for points purposes i want to try and put the best lineup out cuz i'm 1-3 right now but i have:

Greg Jennings
Hakeem Nicks
Anquan Boldin
Randy Moss
Santonio Holmes
Percy Harvin
Michael Crabtree

and i need to start 3 for the week, i was leanin towards Nicks, Boldin and Jennings but Harvin definitely could have a good week against the Jets with Moss in the lineup
Floyd and Murphy.

Ray Rice, Jamal Charles will probably have the better night knowing my luck but Rice.

Moss-Nicks-Boldin.



Sorry for being so brief, I've got to go now. Good luck to everyone.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Woman in Kevin Hart Video Found
114 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Portia Jenkins
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Roselyn S├ínchez Milf
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Stacked as fuk
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Marvel vs Capcom silently dropped today
72 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside iOS 11
65 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Rat infestation
79 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Post Your 2K18 Bugs/Glitches/Issues and Missed Layups Here!
56 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy