Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 105
But but but Nicki is done
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Some IG model doesn’t want smoke
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Footage of 6ix9ine talking to the police after shooting happened at bar..
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside VENOM - Official Trailer & Poster
113 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1081
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,389 | Props total: 12687 12687
 -BigC- said:
Yup the one week I f**king sit motherf**king Gonzo

GOD DAMNIT I HATE HIM
lol I coulda swore I told you to start him man.

 01seay said:
Mario Manningham - 10.80
Austin Collie - 38.10
Darren McFadden - 20.20
Peyton Hillis - 30.50


...I got a team filled with 2nd/3rd string players that surprise me each week.

f**king Collie is racking in monster yardage, he's turning into a TD vulture opposite of Reggie Wayne. I benched Hillis f**king Ravens.

 SLiKK_KiD said:
I'm gonna try trading Marques Colston and Steve brea$ton for Jamaal Charles. Good Idea right?? Colston has been a bust this season!

I would have Moss, Clayton, and Malcom Floyd at WR

and

Greene, B.Jackson, Tolbert, F. Jones and Charles at RB...
Horrible trade, the Chiefs are using Charles as a change of pace back with Jones getting the f**kign goal line work for some odd reason.

Keep Steve brea$ton and add bum a.ss Felix Jones.
 8 years ago '08        #1082
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,389 | Props total: 12687 12687
Oh yeah, Eddie Royal is officially cut-worthy.
 8 years ago '07        #1083
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,870 | Props total: 10472 10472
is it about that time to just go ahead and drop j stewart...considering adding hernandez as my backup te?

i also got tolbert who im also considering dropping
 8 years ago '08        #1084
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,389 | Props total: 12687 12687
Keep Stewart, he still has some value. Tolberts a maybe, I'll get back to you
 8 years ago '08        #1085
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,389 | Props total: 12687 12687
I have Charles myself and he's been the most consistent starter outside of Peyton Manning week to week, all I'm saying is that you don't have to give up brea$ton and Colston to get Charles.

That's my two cents anyway, perhaps you other folks can chime in?
 8 years ago '08        #1086
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,389 | Props total: 12687 12687
Cut worthy:

Eddie Royal
Brandon Jacobs
Fred Jackson
Cadillac Williams

Some others too, f**k I'm brain dead
 8 years ago '07        #1087
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,870 | Props total: 10472 10472
 Illuminati said:
Keep Stewart, he still has some value. Tolberts a maybe, I'll get back to you
you still feel the same way bra? just doesnt look like his year with that line, qb issues, and already being a back up....just been thinking atleast hernandez can be an a.sset being a backup te for my squad

i got foster, charles, tolbert, forsett
 8 years ago '07        #1088
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,870 | Props total: 10472 10472
 SLiKK_KiD said:
I'm gonna try trading Marques Colston and Steve brea$ton for Jamaal Charles. Good Idea right?? Colston has been a bust this season!

I would have Moss, Clayton, and Malcom Floyd at WR

and

Greene, B.Jackson, Tolbert, F. Jones and Charles at RB...
you got santana or randy?

but i'd do the deal since your so weak at rb
 10-01-2010, 09:46 AM         #1089
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is the situation with j best ? turf toe but how will that effect him this week ? or should i bench him and replace the kid with one of the following : cj spiller, l maroney, or c buckhalter ?

or start a WR like Demaryius Thomas instead of a RB


Last edited by LYRICALDETOX; 10-02-2010 at 08:13 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1090
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,389 | Props total: 12687 12687
I'll get back to you all later tonight, I've been sick and busy with school as of late.
 8 years ago '04        #1091
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
i got louis murphy in the flex, but he's a game time decision. i love his matchup if he's able to play, but should i pick up ryan torain just in case? (they both have 4 pm kickoffs)
 8 years ago '08        #1092
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,389 | Props total: 12687 12687
f**k I feel sick so sick, this will be brief.

 Captain Fresh said:
you still feel the same way bra? just doesnt look like his year with that line, qb issues, and already being a back up....just been thinking atleast hernandez can be an a.sset being a backup te for my squad

i got foster, charles, tolbert, forsett
I would cut Tolbert to sign Hernandez.

 LYRICALDETOX said:
what is the situation with j best ? turf toe but how will that effect him this week ? or should i bench him and replace the kid with one of the following : cj spiller, l maroney, or c buckhalter ?

or start a WR like Demaryius Thomas instead of a RB
He's going to play and you should start him. If he is out start Maroney.

 LightsOut said:
i got louis murphy in the flex, but he's a game time decision. i love his matchup if he's able to play, but should i pick up ryan torain just in case? (they both have 4 pm kickoffs)
Would you cut Murphy for TOrain? If so, no.

I'm out, GL all.
 8 years ago '07        #1093
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Might as well look to next week, I need Ronnie Brown to lose two fumbles then get hurt to win this week(Calvin Johnson and Peyton Hillis can suck a throbber)



Next week receiver dilemma

I have Boldin, who I will start


For my other two receivers, I have 3 possibilities

1. Kevin Walter@NYG
2. Brandon Lloyd@BAL
3. Santonio Holmes vs. MIN

Just so ya'll don't think my receivers are completely s**tty, I have Hines Ward also but he is on bye.


thoughts?
 10-07-2010, 09:41 AM         #1094
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im having TE issues who should i pick up from free agency
TE Watson, Benjamin CLE or TE Pettigrew, Brandon DET
 8 years ago '07        #1095
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,870 | Props total: 10472 10472
 LYRICALDETOX said:
im having TE issues who should i pick up from free agency
TE Watson, Benjamin CLE or TE Pettigrew, Brandon DET
both are TE2 on their teams but probably Pettigrew since Delhomme is coming back and isnt really a qb that checks it to tight ends

-------
MythMade
i'd go with Kevin Walter (jacoby banged up and andre not 100% yet more targets) and lloyd (orton look like he keying in on Royal and Lloyd...and they pass the ball ALOT)


Last edited by Captain Fresh; 10-07-2010 at 10:00 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #1096
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,870 | Props total: 10472 10472
i just traded tolbert and lance moore for santonio and thomas jones good deal right?
 8 years ago '05        #1097
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
i just traded santonio holmes for ryan matthews str8 up...I'm hurting at rb and needed one bad plus i already got braylon edwards so no need for two jets wideouts. I drafted him even though he was suspended so i could trade him later on for a player if i was in need. Right move?
 8 years ago '08        #1098
Illuminati 246 heat pts246 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,389 | Props total: 12687 12687
I'll chime in later today, I'm going to need some help from you guys as well lol.
 8 years ago '07        #1099
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,870 | Props total: 10472 10472
 Gotti211 said:
i just traded santonio holmes for ryan matthews str8 up...I'm hurting at rb and needed one bad plus i already got braylon edwards so no need for two jets wideouts. I drafted him even though he was suspended so i could trade him later on for a player if i was in need. Right move?
who in your wr and rb corps?
 8 years ago '06        #1100
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,882 | Props total: 13274 13274
With cutler out panthers vs bears our packers vs redskins


Last edited by philly337; 10-08-2010 at 07:40 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Eat, Eat, Eat That Azz for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Apr 22 - Cops DONT kill Black man who Saved diners from Active shooter
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Michael Jordan Tells Byron Scott He'll Drop 50 On Rookie: 54pts Vs Lakers ..
45 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Woman catches a witch doing black magic on her porch
516 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Kanye West Teases Takashi Murakami 'Kids See Ghosts' Project With Kid ..
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Judge Brutally Berate's A Woman In Wheelchair. The Woman Died & Judge H..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Millie is thick. LAWD
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside why did belly get jumped?
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy